- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PIRATES - A romantic trip on the sea... .. . or not.

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

PIRATES - A romantic trip on the sea... .. . or not. - Page 3 Empty Re: PIRATES - A romantic trip on the sea... .. . or not.

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:49 pm

That was refreshing... I mean, I really needed to read something new today... and it was lovely and sad!

I'm sorry about everything, but I'm glad their feelings for each other are still the same...through all is a mess and they have to deal with many facts to find a way to stay together just like before... and I'm afraid this time forgetting the past won't be enough... and I wonder which consequences will actually take this baby on her, on him, on their relationship... Give me answers soon, update soon plz! KISSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

PIRATES - A romantic trip on the sea... .. . or not. - Page 3 Empty Re: PIRATES - A romantic trip on the sea... .. . or not.

Post  Saeshmea Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:40 am

Pirates - 18

The first he thought when he opened his eyes was where was he… Then, when he noticed that incredibly comfortable pillows under his head, the touch of that soft shits on his body, and he saw the light coming weakly through that surely expensive curtains, Clark remembered that he was in the Luthor mansion.
It was weirder to have a shower at the same time that he had a water-massage on his back… but not weirder than the fact that found his mother and Lionel having breakfast together with their hands joining each other’s on the table and gazing their eyes all the time didn’t dislike him…
“Good morning” said him walking in and living a kiss to his smiling mother.
“Morning sweetie… Have you slept well?”
“Yeah… it wouldn’t be too hard to be used to these…” joked him taking his breakfast as Lionel laughed.
“You can stay as long as you wish… anyway… we’re going to be officially family soon…” said him.
“Really?” the three who where sitting on the table turned their faces to the door, the voice which came from there was Lex’s.
“Good morning, Lex” said Lionel.
“I didn’t know we had guests today…” he said sitting on the table in front of his father.
“Well… I thought you would be in Los Angeles until tomorrow…”
“The meeting was cancelled… I’ve just arrived…”
“I hope to not be a trouble for you staying here, Lex…” said Martha.
“No, you aren’t Mrs. Kent… and neither your son… you’re always welcome… it’s just that I imagined that you wouldn’t still with him considering that everybody looks at you as a bitch because of his fault” said as he took a toast.
“How dare you!” yelled Lionel standing up, but Martha stopped him with her hand, as her look made sure that neither Clark would try to defend her against Lex’s words.
“It’s obvious that you understood that now you’ll not be able to catch any other man… so you stay with the only one that doesn’t matter that you’ve became a whore just because he’s obsessed with you since years ago…” he wasn’t even looking at her, he just get his breakfast having fun with the situation.
Martha had to press harder Lionel’s arm to don’t let him stand up and punched his own son… and her look was severely making Clark understand that he couldn’t lose the control against Lex Luthor.
“If I’m here is because your father asked me to stay… I still with him because I love him… and he loves me too… and we’ll going to marry soon, so I’m not going to leave instead he asks me to…”
“Are you really going to marry her? You’ll lose all your prestige!” yelled Lex from his side of the table.
“That was enough!” shouted Lionel standing up and ignoring Martha’s hand’s begs for him to stay sitting down “You can’t come here to blame the woman I love! So you’re going to apologize… because if you don’t… the best you can do is to leave…”
“Alright…” said Lex standing up and leaving the room.
“I’m…” Lionel was going to apologize because of his son, but when he turned round he found Martha crying “Honey… don’t cry…” said him kneeling next to her and making her look at him “You have to ignore him… he just want to upset me… I love you, and he knows it…”

TO BE CONTINUED…

Sorry… I haven’t more time to continue it…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:02 am

Argh...Lex had been so unkind even for him... Rolling Eyes
Poor Martha... It will be impossible for her to forget and go on...even with Lionel and Clark next to her!
She's feeling over and over worst... I'm sorry she cried because of Lex's words... Crying or Very sad
Great part, thanks for updating!
PPMS

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:10 am

Lex is so.....Lex Rolling Eyes
Poor Martha.
Can't wait for more!
Kisses! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:34 pm

Miss O'Toole wrote:Lex is so.....Lex Rolling Eyes

LOL, do you remember our song?

"You're so, so...so LEX!" Laughing

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:51 am

IrisMn wrote:
LOL, do you remember our song?

"You're so, so...so LEX!" Laughing

Razz Yes....I do! And hey, whatever happend to thinking of some words to the song? Razz Laughing
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:09 pm

It's not really long, but i've finally found out how to end the fic... so the next part will be the last one I love you

Pirates - 18

Martha said nothing during all the morning, until the lunch time, when Clark , Lionel and her where again sitting on the table.
“I want to come back to work…” she said suddenly.
“What?!” exclaimed Clark.
“Are you sure, my love…” said Lionel holding her hand.
“I need to feel myself useful… I want to come back to my obligations and let go all the remembers that don’t let me sleep…”
“Are you sure you’re ready, mom…? Think that everybody there will know what happened to you…”
“I can’t stay away from the world the rest of my life, honey…”

The next day Martha felt all her colleagues’ looks on her back while she crossed the corridor to her office. Everybody whispered behind her… and she knew they were talking about her… but she tried to ignore that.
When she had just sat on her chair the phone rang… it was her secretary.
“Senator, you’ve a call…”
“Ok, Sally, pass it to me…”
“Oh… just another think…” said the woman.
“Yeah…”
“All of us… all the office… think that you’re really brave…”
Martha smiled as her secretary passed the phone to her.
“It’s Senator Kent…” said her.
“Hello, my love…” said Lionel’s voice.
“There’s anything wrong?”
“No… I just needed to know if you were fine…”
“All’s fine, dear… you needn’t worry…”
“I’m not able to stop worrying about you… but anyway… …” he sight “Ok… what if we meet at lunch time?”
“That would be wonderful... meet you at the car park of my office…”
“Why there?”
“Because there are journalists in the hall…” she giggled a little and put dawn the phone.

At midday Lionel waited her in the car park in his limousine, and she wasn’t any late.
“Hi, my love…” she said going in and kissing that lips she’d missed as much.
“So… your day was fine?”
“Yeah… it really was?”
“Have you felt any sick?” she asked touching her belly.
“Not really…”
Their conversation continued in the restaurant…
“I’ve been thinking on us today…” she said.
“Really?”
“Yeah… We haven’t spoken about this again…” and she gazed the ring until he understood what she was talking about “…and I think it would be a good idea to begin to think on it…”
“I didn’t want to stress you about a wedding right now…” he said.
“Well… if you still interested on me… I’m ready to think on flowers and invitations now…” she smiled.
“I still interested on both of you…” said him approaching to her to kiss her and caress her belly at the same time “But… why now?” he asked not understanding what had changed her as fast.
“Well… I have to admit that Lex’s words from yesterday really made me think… and I’m going to have a baby with you, so… I have to take the charge of my life again…”
“I’m really proud of you, my darling…” said him holding her hands and kissing her again.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:59 pm

I'm sad this ff is gonna end soon , but this part was really good!

It's strange but cool that it was because of Lex that she found out again that she has to fully live her life!

All is gonna be how it has to be...yay!!!

Awesome part between martha/lionel... cute part!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:07 am

Pirates - 19

That day late in the evening, Martha was walking to her car when she noticed a shadow next to it.
“Who’s there?” she asked.
“It’s me… don’t be scare…” said Lionel smiling and walking towards her.
“What are you doing here? Were you already missing me?”
“I miss you every second I can see you in front of me…” he said holding her hands “… but I came to pick you up…”
“But I came by my car…” she said smiling and pointing the car behind him.
“I know… but tomorrow I’ll want to come to the city with you too…” he said taking her arms and begging to walk her to the limousine.

“Mum… what happened to your car?” asked Clark when they arrived to the mansion.
“Ask to him… it seems that we’ve forgotten it in my office…”
“Don’t listen to your mother… I wanted to do the journey back to home with her… but now she’s upset…” said him joking.
“I see…” said Clark rolling his eyes “I’m having dinner out with the girls… see you on the morning…”
“You’re leaving?” asked Martha.
“Yeah, mom… Don’t worry… he’s going to take care of you better than me…” he said smiling and kissing her cheek.

After Clark had left they still at the hall when Martha took Lionel’s hand and pulled him to the stairs.
“What’s the matter?” asked Lionel.
“Don’t speak… and come with me…” she said pulling him harder.
“Aren’t you hungry… dinner’s waiting us in the dinning room”
“It still there later… Wouldn’t you like to do some exercise before?” she asked glancing him.
“Wha… Do you mean… Are you sure?”
“Do you think that I would be pulling you up and begging you if I weren’t any sure?”
“But we haven’t…”
“Stop talking and come up Lionel Luthor…” she said grabbing his tie and kissing his mouth to shut up him.
“I thought you were upset”
“You thought wrong” she laughed as they went into their room.
“If you aren’t ready I can…” but Martha was already leaving her dress on the floor “Wow” he said gazing her naked and pregnant body.
“I think it’s you who’s not ready, yet” she pushed him on the bed and began to take off his clothes.

After a night full of passionate love and sex, Martha and Lionel went downstairs to take their dinner-breakfast early in the morning. They played with their food when Lex went into the living room.
“Good morning, Lex” exclaimed Martha smiling when she saw him went in with the newspaper.
“I see you too happy today…” said him looking at both “I’ve listened you tonight… but your happiness’ going to finish so soon…” he said leaving the paper on the table in front of them.
“Senator Kent’s carrying the pirate’s baby” she read laud. The title was next to a picture of Lionel and her in the restaurant, just when he caressed her belly “Oh my god…” she said.
“How dare them…!” exclaimed Lionel “I’m going to report them…”
“Then you’ll have to report all the newspaper’s of the state… and also the TV companies… dad…” said Lex smiling “All them know that your whore’s pregnant since she came back…”
“Martha… I’ll…”
“You needn’t do anything… I said that people will notice it… I already know what I have to do…”

That afternoon…
There were a lot of people there… and if front of the crowd, the cameras, the microphones… there were Lionel and Clark.
“Have you agreed with this?” asked the boy.
“No… but… she sais it was the right way…”
“And do you already know what is she going to say?”
“Neither… but it’s your mother… it’s Martha Kent… she’ll do fine… you’ll see…”
At that right moment Senator Martha Kent appeared from the behind of a red curtain and walked to the middle of the stage in front her microphone.
She glanced and smiled to Lionel before she began.
“Hi…” she said on a sight “Good afternoon America, Good afternoon my dear Kansas”
At their home, million of people put on the TV to listen their senator words…
“All of you know what I’ve… lived a few… days ago. I was kidnapped… by some kind of… pirates… as the newspapers said…” she smiled, and a lot of people smiled at the other side of their screens just because she did “…and I’m not going to lie… because… honesty is what I defend on my speeches… and also My husband, who…” she was speaking carefully with her words, slowly to not let her emotions go out… to be able to stop her tears on time “…who fight hard for the place I’m taking care of now… this place… So… as I was saying, I’ll be honest… I’m not going to lie you… because I’m your senator… and the means of communication have wanted you to know it… they also abused of me… That men… not just one… nearly all of them… and they were twelve… raped me… Hundreds of women of this country have been raped… and sadly… hundreds more will be raped… so I’m just one more of them…” she tried to smile, but Lionel noticed her lips trembling trying to stop her cry “It’s hard. It’s hard to know that somebody can touch you without be able to stop his hands… but I’ll bare it… and the same will do the rest of women who’ve lived the same than me or worst… Because I have people who loves me around me… my dear son, Clark… who’s a man now…” people in the room laughed and Clark and Lionel smiled to her to make her know that she was doing well “… and Lionel… Lionel Luthor… my love… we’re going to marry soon…” she showed everybody her diamond ring as people began to clap “But that’s not all…” she said “There’s something else… and that’s the real matter why I’m here… America, Kansas, I’m pregnant. Yeah… I a couple weeks pregnant so I can’t say if it’s my future’s husband son or any of that men who kidnapped me… But I do know something… I know that I’ll love him…” she moved a little to let the cameras see her little belly and how she caressed it… and she walked down the stage to be next to Lionel, holding his hand “… and I know who his father will be…” she said kissing Lionel in front of all the country.
In that room, in all the state, in all the country… people who saw that kiss, who listen those words began to cry.
“I love you…” whispered Lionel on her ear.
“And I’m going to finish soon… but just let me say… to the medias which have tried to hurt me with their words… that I’m not going to leave my place in the senate unless all you… all the people who wanted Senator Kent, my husband, to speak for you… unless you ask me to leave…”

As they were leaving people stopped Martha to give her flowers and say her things like…
“Your words were lovely, we’ll vote for you the next time, too…” said a woman with a baby on her arms.
“We’ll never let you leave… you represent us better than anybody else” said a young girl speaking for a bigger group.

“They love you…” said Lionel as they went into the limousine…
“And I love you” said her kissing him as Clark entered behind her.

THE END.

That was a really long end... I hope you've enjoyed it... ... I wanted to write about the baby's born... but I didn't know how they could name her or him... and it would be really long then... so I finish it here Wink Razz I'll try to update Destiny later or tomorrow... KISSES!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:15 am

The speech was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

This end was priceless!

Gotta comment something tomorrow, right now I can't sorry

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:22 am

I love the ending and Martha's speech! I love you

Lovely ending to a lovely fic Smile I love you Very Happy
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:40 pm

It's impressive how she face the journalist and the gossips... She's really strong!

Her speech in front of the microphones was stunning...

I know that I’ll love him

This part was really touching!

I loved when she then come closer to Lionel and Clark!

“They love you…” said Lionel as they went into the limousine…
“And I love you” said her kissing him as Clark entered behind her.

This part was so cute and sweet!!!

KISSES!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:12 pm

Yeah....I must say I loved those parts too!!

And girls, I have some inspiration for Wedding Reception, but I haven't got time at the moment, sorry
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3