- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PIRATES - A romantic trip on the sea... .. . or not.

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

PIRATES - A romantic trip on the sea... .. . or not. - Page 2 Empty Re: PIRATES - A romantic trip on the sea... .. . or not.

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:29 pm

That's exactly what I needed after this awful morning, so thanks!

How sweet... he had been able to make her smile through all she had just lived...

I love when there's the countdown... and Lionel gave her the ring...

It was so sad when Lionel saw her bruises and injuries... but nothing can kill their love and that's great!

Thank you for this!

PPMS (Please Post More Soon Razz )

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

PIRATES - A romantic trip on the sea... .. . or not. - Page 2 Empty Re: PIRATES - A romantic trip on the sea... .. . or not.

Post  Saeshmea Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:42 pm

Pirates - 11

While Martha was examined by the doctor Lionel booked a suit in the best hotel of the city… he didn’t want to travel at night… and neither wanted Martha to return until she was prepared to face her son.
The doctor said all was right with her physically, but she would need a lot of cares and surely some psychological help, because the trauma would affect her. After the diagnostic a taxi took them to the hotel. Martha was wearing some clothes that the nurses let her, but she still needing a bath.
The first affect that he noticed on her was that she hadn’t enough forces to move her own body… that, said the doctor, would be because of the shock… That was why Lionel prepared the bath just for her… and after helped her to go in he also helped her to clean her body without share the water with her as he would usually wish. But instead he wasn’t with her in the bath he was really enjoying following the curves of her bruised body very carefully with the sponge. Cleaning her feet she began to giggle softly and he smiled gazing her face.
“Do you know what made me realize that I was in love with you?” asked him and she shook her head. “It was the first time I realized that I wasn’t able to stop looking at your smile…”
“Don’t lie me…” she said hiding her blushed cheeks under the water.
“It’s true…” he said still holding her feet “I love how your lips go up softly when you smile, and how your eyes shine more that usually, and your cheeks get pink… as my heart beats faster and my soul flies to the sky…” then he left a soft kiss on the tip of her feet and took it back to the water.
After her bath Lionel helped her to go out, trying hard to not look at her naked body, and after cover her with a towel he took her on his arms and took his princess to the room. When he was going to leave her on the bed he slipped and felt over her.
His fit body on top of her weak mid-covered bruised one; he could feel her beat on his chest, she could feel his breath on her cheek; his hands were grasping the sheets to not let her body fell on her, her arms were resisting to undid his bottoms, his left knee was between her legs, her wet hair was becoming to get wet one of his hands… no words… just the distance between them becoming closer and suddenly… a kiss… a deep and passionate kiss that Lionel broke apart.
“Fuck me…” begged Martha.
“No”
“Why? You said you loved me! You haven’t kissed me until this time!”
“But I don’t want to fuck you… I want to love you, and to make love with you… we’ll do it when it’s time comes…”
“But I’m still feeling their cocks in me! You don’t understand what’s feeling your body abused without your will… by so many men in a few time…”
“No… I’m not…”
“I’m feeling as if my body was someone else’s possession…” she yelled crying.
“That’s why I don’t want to make love with you right now… I want you to find yourself again first… you need to feel your body as yours again… then we’ll joined our love as we used to…”
After that he helped her to get dress and left her on the bed to rest as he went to the suit’s living room to drink something and read… because he couldn’t sleep thinking on how would he help her… But he hadn’t already served his glass that Martha appeared… She could neither sleep.
He hold her hands and walked her to the couch, he sat down and she lied with her head on his lap. His caresses helped her to feel safer, to get calm, and to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Kisses and thanks for your sweet comments!! Oh, and, for the third time, and just if Zoe comes by here… HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOEY!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:18 am

It's so sweet how he takes care of her, no matter the pain, no matter the frustration...
I hope he will find a way to make her feel really better...
AWESOME PART!!!

Happy B-Day, Zoe!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:00 am

Sad After cover her with a towel he took her on his arms and took his princess to the room.

How sweet and beautiful was that.

When he was going to leave her on the bed he slipped and fell over her Razz

Now that was funny.

Can't wait for more!
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:24 pm

Pirates - 12

“…during a private trip on a yacht with the billionaire Lionel Luthor, the senator Martha Kent was captured by a group of 21st century’s pirates that abused from her during nearly forty-eight hours until Mr. Luthor took them the figure of 50000 dollars in exchange. The senator and her lover are now saved in…” all the televisions of the country were issuing this at first TV news in the morning. At the same time that Clark Kent used to have breakfast in front the television.
He wasn’t sure of what his feelings were. He didn’t want to believe what the television was saying… he was sure it wasn’t true… but what if it was… his mother had lied him, and was dating Lionel Luthor, who has also lied him… and the worst of it… she had been hurt.
In a few minutes he was in front the suit’s room, not really prepared to open it, but he did, and he found her mother sleeping on the couch with her head on Lionel’s lap, who was also sleeping.
His first feel was to took Lionel from his neck and suffocate him… but his mother was sleeping on his lap, and ne of Lionel’s arms was rounding her, protecting her unconsciously to not fall, to not be taken away… the other one was holding her hand, her ring hand, calming her. Suddenly his rage disappeared and he closed the door carefully. Her face was as sweet as ever, he could see some bruises on her skin, but she looked as an angel any way. He wanted to wake her up, and hug her, and kiss her, and say her how much he loved her and how much he was sorry for what had happened to her… but she seemed as happy sleeping on Lionel’s lap… that he couldn’t. He just sat in front of them, staring the ring on his mother’s finger… a ring that wasn’t there before…
He couldn’t resist to hold his mother’s hand, and she weakly opened her eyes…
“Who’s that?” she asked still sleeping.
“It’s me…”
“Hi…” said sleepy and closing her eyes gain.
“How are you?”
“Fine…” he wasn’t sure if she really knew who she was talking to.
“But you’ve been attacked… are you sure that you’re fine?”
“Yeah… I am… Lionel’s taking care of me…” she smiled on her dreams.
“He’s been with you…”
“Yeah… and nothing was his fault!” she exclaimed still sleeping.
“I know…” he answered caressing his sleeping mom’s hand.
“Neither mine…” she whispered.
“Surely not…” he left a kiss on her hand and stepped to leave.
“Don’t tell to Clark!” she yelled. And he stopped. She wasn’t conscious about who she was speaking with.
“Why not?” wanted him to know.
“’Cause I don’t want to worry him… I’ve lied him… and he’ll not forgive me…”
“He will… I’m sure he will…” he said “But I’ll keep the secret...” he whispered leaving a kiss on her cheek.
“Thanks”
“I’ll be waiting you at home…” he said “…mom” and left.

Martha and Lionel spent two days without go out of that suit. They hadn’t put the TV on, so they didn’t know that everybody knew about what had happened. The day they left the helicopter was waiting them at the hotel’s roof, and after arrive to the mansion Lionel drove Martha on his own to the farm. She was feeling better, some of the bruises had gone, and she’d told Lionel all what happened, so she now felt a little freer of that nightmare; and Lionel felt worst about her.
When the car entered to the Kent’s they found a lot of TV cameras and journalist.
“Lionel… what’s all these people doing on my home?” asked her.
“Hide your face… All’s fine… ok? Don’t worry, I’m with you…” he hold her hand as he droved the car into the barn. Fortunately Clark had seen them arrived and quickly closed the big doors without let anybody to go in.
Martha had his face between her hands and her eyes closed. Lionel went out as Clark opened his mother’s door. She still hiding her face when she felt his son’s hand on her shoulder to help her go out.
“Hi…” he said sweetly.
“Clark…” her eyes were shaking with tears, but before ask anything she jumped to his arms and felt once again herself rounded by her loved son.
“I’ve missed you a lot…” said him without let her go “…really a lot…” he sight.
“You… you kn…” her voice was trembling, as her legs and hands, but Clark helped her.
“I know, mum, I do know…” he said stepping back and gazing her as his hands dried the tears from her cheeks. Lionel was looking at them trying to stop his own cry.
“How?!” she yelled.
“They… they said it on TV…”
“What?” now her lips trembled too as she held out her hand as he was looking for something on the air “Lionel…?”
“I’m here…” he said “I’m right here…” he repeated holding her hand “…with you” he stepped to her, without let her hand and with his other one round her waist.
“If… if the TV has… that means that… everybody… everyone… knows about…” she broke down and began to cry hard. Lionel pulled her with the hand on her waist to make her face him and hugged her strongly.
“You needn’t worry for that things now…” said Lionel caressing her heart as she get calmer. But he could feel that her beating still faster than normal “We should take her to bed…” advised him to Clark.
“I will distract the people outside… wait a few seconds and take her to the house… the backdoor’s opened…”
After a while they listened all the people running… ignoring the noise Lionel left the barn with Martha and took her to the house. Then, through one of the window’s he saw that Clark began a fire on the field.
He left Martha on the couch and while he was closing all the windows and curtains Clark came in. Then Clark continued the job and Lionel went to make some tea.

“Mom…” said Clark kneeling next to his mother after made sure that nobody would be able to look into the house. “I forgive you…”
“What?”
“I forgive you for lying me… you were worried about that… but you needn’t… and I’m really happy for that…” said as he took her hand and hold the finger of her ring.
“But how…?” she couldn’t end the question.
“I saw you the next morning… I came to the hotel you were… and I found you both sleeping on the sofa…”
“Why did you leave?” said her raising her head.
“I went there feeling truly rage… but when I saw you… you both looked as happy sleeping together after what had happened… as much in love… that I didn’t feel my self able to disturb you…I thought that you would came to me when you felt prepared to do it… And I trust about you telling it to me once…” he stopped a while “But then those journalists began to come to the farm and I didn’t know how to take them out…”
Martha hadn’t words to say to her son what she was feeling right then… she just raised his hand and held his cheek proudly as her lips left a lovely kiss on his cheek, too close of his lips.
“I love you…” she said.
“I love you too…” he whispered caressing the touch of his mother.

At that moment Lionel came with the tea…
“Are you better now?” asked him giving her the cup.
“I am” she said smiling and gazing her son “I really does” she sight.

TO BE CONTINUED…

That’s being longer that I expect… so I’ll try to not lie saying that the next time will be the last one… XD Kisses!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:32 pm

The scene where Martha sleeps on his lap is incredibly sweet, just a perfect picture!PIRATES - A romantic trip on the sea... .. . or not. - Page 2 Love

This part was wonderful... I love that Clark is so understanding and the journalists are annoying Razz ... but I really can't figure what will happen now Suspect

Let's see, PPMS!!!

PIRATES - A romantic trip on the sea... .. . or not. - Page 2 Kiss

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:38 am

The last part was really sweet and lovely.

I loved how when Clark was talking to Martha while she was sleeping, that she didn't know who she was talking to. "Don't tell Clark!" Razz

Let's see what happens next, can't wait I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:39 am

Pirates - 13

“…Mr. Luthor confirmed yesterday his relationship with the Senator Martha Kent, and also asked us to give her some time to face her trauma before…” Clark turned off the TV when he listened steps coming downstairs.
“Good morning” said Lionel from the frame.
“Good morning… I made coffee…” said Clark from the couch.
“Thanks… but I have to leave… I received an important call and… Well… your mother still sleeping… she seems to be calmer now… she’s woken up a few times tonight…”
“Ok… don’t worry… fortunately you made the reporters leave…”
“Yeah… well… that’s easy when you have money and a lot of contacts…” laughed Lionel “Call me if anything’s wrong, ok? I’ll come back at lunch time”
Not too much later Martha came downstairs after a nightmare.
“Clark?” she asked coming down.
“Here, mom!” he shouted from the living room “Good morning”
“Where’s Lionel?” she asked as her eyes looked for him in the room.
“He left… Have you been able to rest?”
“Yeah… well… the sleeping pills help a lot…” said her as her eyes still hoping to find Lionel somewhere “When did he leave?”
“He stayed with you the full night, mom… mostly without sleep looking for you to rest well… When he woke up he saw you calmer and said that he need to leave…” her eyes turned sad suddenly, nearly crying “But he’s going to come back…” said him quickly holding her hands.
“Are you sure of it?”
“You know that you needn’t ask it to me… he just received a call… it must be important work… he’ll come as soon he can…” said Clark “Come on… What if I prepare you some pancakes as you tell me when you began to date Lionel?” offered Clark hoping it would like her.
She said nothing, but held his hand and let him take her to the kitchen.
“So… tell me… Were you already together on thanksgiving?” asked Clark trying to distract her thoughts.
“No!” she exclaimed giggling “Why do you think that?!” said as his son gave her a cup of coffee and began to make the pancakes.
“I remember that you seemed really close that night… I didn’t tell you but… I loved how he made you smile…” he gazed her as he put her pancakes on a dish.
“Well… we weren’t together then… but we made an step that day…” Martha blushed… she never thought he would tell that to her son.
“Really?!” Clark wasn’t really sure that he wanted to know all the details of his mother relationship with Lionel Luthor… but it seems to keep her away from her demons.
“Yeah… that day happened something that made us discover our feelings without really wanted it… I hardly tried to keep them but…”
“What was it?” asked Clark beginning to take some curiosity on the telling as he gave his mother her breakfast.
“He came in the morning… and we nearly kiss… that was totally unexpected… we both blamed ourselves…”
“But on night… all seemed normal…”
“It was… because I went to his office at the afternoon and just said him that I didn’t want to find out that kind of feelings right then…”
“Was it because of me?” asked Clark.
“No… it mostly was because of me… Clark… I’d never been with any man that wasn’t your father… I met him in university… I wasn’t twenty years old yet when we got married… I had had a couple boyfriends before… but anything farer than a few kisses at weekends…” she stopped a while “It seems stupid… but I’d been with the same man nearly the half of my life… I was really scared…” Clark smiled “I felt as a teenager and it was weird for me…”
“That was nearly seven months ago… What happened? What changed your mind during this time?” Clark had never had a talk like that with his mother… they used to talk about his love problems… not hers.
“He came a morning to my office, a couple weeks later, and asked me to date him on the cinema that evening… I didn’t know what to say, so he gave me the ticket, and said me that he would there… and that if I went he would do all to make me feel the happiest woman in the world… and if I didn’t he’ll do it anyway as he’d been doing all the time…”
“So you went!”
“No… I went to the cinema, but I missed the time thinking if I should go in or not…”
“What happened, so?!” Clark was really into the story now.
“The film end, and Lionel was the first to go out… I still there… when I saw him my legs weren’t able to move… he came towards me and without say a word he held my neck and caressed my cheek as I closed my eyes and… we kissed…”
“That’s so romantic, mom!” exclaimed Clark smiling.
“It was…”
“What did you do then? I mean… if it’s something you can tell me, of course” he made her laugh.
“It is… we went to have dinner… we went to the park and we ate a hot-dog…” she giggled “It was a really cold night and we spent it on the ground looking the sky…” she sight “Instead all our work meetings together we dated always we could until he had the great idea of travel together for my birthday…”
“Mom…” he caressed her hand when he noticed her voice weaker.
“It’s fine… oh Clark… the trip was going fabulous until…” she stopped. Her look got lost, Clark didn’t want her to remember that “…what happened. We were going to tell you after our return… even before he asked me to marry him…” she’d stopped eating and a few tears felled down as she hardly try to not break down and cry.

Clark had to calm her down with a pill and she get slept on the couch. Then Lionel arrived with a worry face.
“She’s just got slept… She was fine until she remembered what happened… but she missed you…” said Clark offering him a cup of coffee.
“Thanks” said Lionel “But… I was out just a few hours…” pointed him.
“I know… but you hadn’t left her since the incident… am I wrong?”
“You aren’t…” sight Lionel glancing the couch where she was resting.
“What’s the matter?” asked Clark “I can notice that something’s really wrong…”
“It is… he said…” he left the cup on the table “Clark… this will be really hard… and more over for her…”
“You’re worrying me… what’s on?”
“The call… was from the hospital we were right after the incident…”
“What’s the matter? Is anything wrong with my mother? Did those bastard infected her?!”
“She’s… pregnant”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:10 am

That was... unexpected!
BUT there's always the chance Lionel is the father, right?
Maybe a baby will gave her the chance to find something good among all this mess...
I wonder how they or Lionel only will tell her about this pregnancy!

You've missed a little detail... which movie they were going to watch? *kidding*

Update soon! *puppy eyes*

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:51 am

A baby!!!!!

This reminded me of the Thanksgiving episode.....and it was nice to hear Martha's explanation of what happened after that almost kiss, it was really sweet.

Can't wait to hear what happens next......I mean read Razz

Kisses! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:03 pm

Pirates - 14

“They must be wrong!” shouted Clark.
“No… I’ve leaved because I asked them to send me the results of all the tests… they’re right, Clark… your mother’s pregnant… and it can be of any of those fucking bastards who raped her!” he yelled pushing one of the chairs to the floor.
“Get calm… it can be also yours…” said Clark.
“Clark… she told me…” tears were wildly falling down his cheeks “She’s told me how they forced her. She doesn’t really know how many raped her… but she knows it were more than five the man that were alone with her! Would you really bet that I’m the father of the baby…?!”
Clark put a hand on his shoulder trying to calm him.
“You must calm yourself before tell her…” said him.
“Tell her?!” yelled Lionel.
“She must know”
“But… not now…”
“She must know it, Lionel… and… it would be better if it’s you who tells her…”

Martha opened her eyes weakly and found a shadow in front of her. Lionel noticed that she was frightening so he took her hand and she got calmer just feeling his touch.
“Hi…” he whispered.
“I dreamt that you’d left me… forever…” said her.
“I would never do that…” he giggled “and you know it” he held her hand with both of his and left a soft kiss on it as he kneeled down and she raised her head a little.
“I love to have you with me…” she said letting her lips touch his a while.
“I love to be with you…” whispered him as they lips still feeling each other’s breath. And then he caressed her cheek and held her chin to remove her face a little and be able to gaze her “But I… I have to say you something, Martha…” he made an effort to not let any tear fell down, and looked up to find Clark’s eyes on the door’s frame.
“What is it?” she asked smiling.
“Firstly I need you to know that I will always be with you… and also Clark… We both will understand your decision whatever it’ll be… right?” his eyes were already wet.
“Lionel… what’s this about?!” her expression was serious and worry, now.
“Do you remember that the doctors made you some tests before leave the hospital…?”
“Sure… I do… but… What’s wrong?” she’s raised and was now sitting down.
“They called me this morning…” he said sitting next to her and holding both of her hands “You’re pregnant”

Silent

There was any reaction from her.

Any movement

Any word

Any cry

Nothing

Just… the silent

Clark made a step in as Lionel gazed her expecting her to do or say something.
“Martha?” he asked. Her hands were cold, and rigid. “Martha?” he repeated.
“She’s not breathing!” yelled Clark jumping the couch.
“What?”
“I don’t hear her heart… it’s not breathing!”
Clark took her mother on his arms and Lionel suddenly found himself alone in the living room of the Kent’s farm.

TO BE CONTINUED…

I hope this last parts of the fic are liking you... I didn't want to end it as any other fic, just saying that Clark finally accept their relationship and they were happy forever Very Happy I like these ends... but I wanted to dramatize a little more Embarassed Razz
Well... and... I'm not going to say that I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS... because you already know it Wink But I do say that I would really enjoy to read the next parts of your ffics tongue Razz I'm really missing to read them... and I really want to know what's comming... KISSES I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:10 am

Poor Martha... poooooooor Martha!

Surely this baby won't let her forget what happened, but... ...mmm this just reminds me an episode of House M.D. where a patient got raped and pregnant and ill and she had to choose to keep the baby or not...

ANYWAY I didn't expect this reaction, if so we can call it, I thought she was going to cry or something so...but this was absolutely scaring! affraid

Gooooo on soon! Don't leave me in this way!

KISSES!

But I do say that I would really enjoy to read the next parts of your ffics I'm really missing to read them... and I really want to know what's comming... KISSES

This part has nothing to do with me, right? Razz You're just talking to Jess & Zoe, right? Razz hihi

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:32 am

I'm not sure of this part because I've writted it as I was getting aslept in front the screen... so I hope you like it.
(For Mony: It's right that it mostly went for Jess to encourage her to continue enjoying us with her lovely fic - I really want to know what's going to do Martha after her singing session Razz -, but I can't say the same for Zoe because I'm not really sure if I still remembering her last fic Crying or Very sad - Zoe, come back soon!!! You have to tell us about the changed Martha coming back from Washington!!! -... But... don't think it wasn't for you too Evil or Very Mad ... Twisted Evil because I'm becomming crazy every time I think on your fic and on how can it have a happy ending... and it seems as difficult that I'm begging to think that the unknowledge (i'm not really sure if this word was correct) is going to kill me... so please, don't give me spoilers, but update soon... Very Happy I love you flower - but don't think that I'm trying to put pression on you, really , please... don't! I just want you to know that I really can't forget your fic, and that when it be finish I'll miss it as much that I'm not sure that I want you to end it... .. . Razz -)
I love you

Pirates - 15

“We shouldn’t tell her, yet…” said Lionel when he arrived to the hospital and found Clark in the waiting room.
“We had to do it… she would notice it soon… and it would maybe have been worst…” when he finished, Clark noticed that Lionel was crying with his head between his hands. “She’ll be fine…”
“No… she won’t… she’ll never be the same… and I don’t understand why she doesn’t hate after what I left to happen to her!” blamed himself.
“She doesn’t hate you because she loves you… and she knows that it wasn’t you fault… Lionel…” Clark grasped his shoulder to make him face his eyes “What she needs now is our strength… she feels safe with you… even more than being with me… you’re the one who can take her back to us… not me…”
“But…”
“No, Lionel… nobody’s blaming you for what happened… My mother needs us, now… I’ll be with her… what about you?”
Without say a word Lionel dried his tears and went into the room where Martha was connected to a lot of machines. At that moment the doctor went out and stopped a while to talk to Lionel.
“She’s had a panic attack… she must to be calm… Tomorrow you’ll be able to take her to home” then he left Lionel alone.
He stepped to the bed. She seemed to be sleeping. On her nude arms it was possible to see some of the bruises that the incident left to her. Lionel stared them knowing that those weren’t the worst of her bounds… and hopping all of them to disappear soon. Looking at her and without take his look away from her closed eyes, he searched her hand on the sheets and held it… she still wearing his ring. He held hardly that hand and sat down next to her.

Time pass really slowly when you cry. But it passes even more slowly when you don’t let your tears to go out.
Clark came into the room several times, and then he left again and walked through the hospital’s corridors thinking on all what his mother must had lived the last days.
He already knew that she’d been abused… that was all what the TV said… but he’d just known, by Lionel words, that she’d been raped by more than one man and more than one time… Until that moment he hadn’t really thought about what had really happened to his mother… he just wanted everyone to forget it to let the things be like they used to be… but Lionel was right… his mother could never be the same again…

She felt his touch on her hand. Lionel was with her… but she wasn’t sure that she wanted to open her eyes. She wasn’t sure to be ready to look at him.
He felt her fingers moving into his hand, and he raised to make sure that she still sleeping calmly.
“Martha?” he asked on a whisper “Are you awake?”
She finally opened her eyes, but said nothing.
“You’ve scared me, my dear…” said him leaving a kiss on her forehead “Try to don’t do it again, alright?” said as if she was a child. She just stared him with a lost look “Martha, honey, say something… please…”
“I’m sorry…” she said.
“Sorry?”
“I let those men to get me pregnant…”
“Oh… no, my dear… you, never did that…”
“I did… you said I’m…” there were tears on her eyes.
“I know… you are… you’re pregnant… but his baby needn’t be of any of them… it can be also mine!” he hardly smiled.
“You can’t be sure of it…”
“Of course I can” he said seriously “Because a son is fathered thanks of love… a love like the one we share…” he smiled glancing her pretty face.
“I’m not a child, Lionel…”
“Martha… if you want you can stop this pregnancy right now… but if you don’t, I don’t need anything to feel that here” he took his hand to her belly “… is being grown my son… our son, my love…”
Martha’s tears finally felt down as her hands raised and hold his cheeks to took his face closer to hers and be able to kiss him. He took the kiss back and it became deeper until Clark suddenly opened the door.
“Oups… I’m sorry…” he said finding them in the middle of a kiss as Lionel hand rest on his mother’s tummy.
“Don’t leave, sweetheart…” said his mother “Don’t you want to feel your little brother or sister?”
Clark gazed her, understanding that she was going to continue with the pregnancy and smiled stepping in and putting his hand on her belly, as his fingers found Lionel’s and the both men stared each other hoping that was the best for the woman they loved.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:30 pm

Awwwww, Martha's going to keep the baby.
That sounds like our Martha.....doesn't believe in abortion, and doesn't like killing a life, especially when it's inside her.
I just LOVE Martha pregnant fics. Really wish she didn't lose her baby on the show Sad

Kisses!
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:20 pm

I'm glad she kept the baby, I was quite sure about it, of course, but I'm still glad she took this hard choice!

And the most beautiful thing is that all they look like a family and that's aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesome!!!

How sweet Lionel had been!!! I love you He'd do anything for Martha and that's so sweet!

So... what's going to happen now?

This part was perfect, it's just, and don't get angry with me, but the doctor made a wrong diagnosis... I mean I had panic attack and it's completely different... heart goes faster than ever, sweating, short breaths, dizziness, fear to die...and many others.

Anyway about my fanfic, I allow you to kick me everytime you see I don't update, feel free to do it Razz ....AND don't worry, it won't end soo soon as you think!

KISSES!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:32 am

IrisMn wrote: I allow you to kick me everytime you see I don't update, feel free to do it Razz

I'll keep that in mind
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:11 pm

Miss O'Toole wrote:
IrisMn wrote: I allow you to kick me everytime you see I don't update, feel free to do it Razz

I'll keep that in mind

Nope, you're not allowed to kick me!!! Razz

Only Saeshmea can! Wink

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:02 pm

Don't worry Miss O'Toole... in this way I'll do it for the both of us Razz What's really important is IrisMn to update soon our desperately ffic Very Happy
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:59 pm

PIRATES - A romantic trip on the sea... .. . or not. - Page 2 Please Update, please!

Please, please, please!!!

A really little update, at least... please.

Same for "Distrust"! bounce

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:06 am

IrisMn wrote:PIRATES - A romantic trip on the sea... .. . or not. - Page 2 Please

Aww, don't cry. Hang in there, and............don't look at her with those puppy dog eyes of yours Razz Razz Razz
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:51 pm

I'm really sorry... I know that I'm taking a little long to update this and my other fic... but I'm without inspiration to continue them... I'm thinking anyway... But I have new ideas for two new fics!! One about Mionel without Jonathan and Clark and... and a surprise!! Kisses!!! I'll update soon... I promise... .. . I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:15 pm

A surprise?! I can't wait!!! ^^ All right, take your time! bounce

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:02 am

Pirates - 16

Because the security against the journalists was better in the Luthor mansion than in the farm, Lionel insisted on Martha staying there, and Clark agreed before Martha did.
“I want to be in my home…” said she as they waited the doctor to allow her to leave the hospital.
“Mum… there are journalists waiting for you there… they want to know why you’ve spent the night here…” said Clark putting his mother’s things in a bag.
“If we let them to know that you’re pregnant they’ll begin to say a lot of things that you will not like, my love…” said Lionel standing from his chair “If you really want to return to your life soon, to come back to the work… you need to find the way to be calm avoiding them…”
“But they’ll notice it soon…” said Martha smiling taking importance from the problem.
“I know… but we should wait before say it, honey…” he held her hand “They want to find the way to hurt you… you’ve been a great senator for more than a year and a half… You’ve been the woman who accepted her husband’s place and who never cried for him in front a camera… You’ve been always smiling, wanting to help, worry for everybody’s problems… Now that’s you who have problems they want to see another face of Martha Kent… they need your tears to satisfy people’s sadness against you… and we don’t want them to have that thanks of our son…”
Martha removed her hand from Lionel’s fingers and changed her position on the bed to sit down.
“Everybody knows that I’ve been…” she couldn’t say it “…that…” it was as if her voice stopped right when she was going to say it. She noticed Lionel’s hand looking for hers on the sheets again, and also Clark’s look gazing her eyes wishing her to not try to say that. But she made an effort to show them how strong she could be “Everybody knows that I’ve been raped…” she did it “…so everybody’s feeling sadness against me… and the newspapers an TV’s don’t want to see me smiling again… they want to find my tears…” she stopped her cry a while “to satisfy everyone’s curiosity about my own pain… isn’t it?”
“That’s it…” he said sadly.
“So… I can’t come back to my home and enjoy my always-dreamt pregnancy as I return to my senator’s work and show everybody how well I’m going… What I have to do is to hide myself in your big castle like a demoiselle in problems and wait you to save me again…” a few tears began to fall down her cheeks as her voice began to tremble… but she didn’t stop “…and let everybody to speculate about my feelings and my pain… isn’t it?!” she exclaimed begging to get nervous.
“It isn’t that, mom… said Clark letting the bag on the floor and stepping towards her “You can come back to the work as soon as you feel prepared to do it…”
“We don’t want to hide, you, Martha…” said Lionel “What we want is to don’t let the journalist to corner you being alone… we don’t want you to break down again… it’s not good for the baby” he sat on the bed, facing her and hold her hand with both of his hands “I would never obligate you to do anything that you don’t want to do, my love…” he left a kiss on her diamond ring “…if you prefer to stay in the farm… you can…”

Martha sat on the bed as Clark left the bag on a chair. The silent wasn’t really comfortable, so he walked towards her and kneeled down to look better at her wet blue eyes.
“You’ll be fine here, mom… I’ll be in the next room…” he said resting a hand on her knee “Lionel has asked me to stay too… it’s neither good for me to live in front of as much cameras… they could see me using my powers…” noticing the still silence he continued “Mom… he just want you to feel the better you can… he loves you… you know it and I needn’t repeat it to you… what’s the matter?”
“This room… this bed…” she said caressing the sheets “it’s Lionel’s”
“Is it wrong? You’re going to marry… and you’re carrying his baby…” said Clark smiling and caressing her belly.
“… but we haven’t…” she stopped thinking on the words to talk about that to her son “… we haven’t done anything since…” Clark understood it without need her to continue.
“But you’ve slept in the same room every night anyway… and he has respected you… why do you think it will be different here?”
“Because it’s his home, his room, his bed…”
“Mom… instead it’s his home you needn’t do anything with Lionel today… and neither tomorrow… I know that he’ll wait until you’re prepared… and you know it too…”

Later… in that same room.
“Good night, my love…” whispered Lionel kissing Martha’s forehead and stepping to the door.
“Are you leaving?” she asked raising her head.
“I’ll spend the night in one of the guest’s rooms…”
“Why?” said Martha after a while of silence.
“I listened what you told to Clark… I don’t want to force you, Martha… I want you to feel comfortable here…”
“But I can’t without you!” she quickly said jumping from the bed. “You make me feel safe… and comfortable…” she walked to him and holding his hand held out her arm to close the door “Stay with me… please…” she begged stepping back to the bed pulling him with her “I want to feel you arms around me, your breath on my neck…”
“But you said…”
“It doesn’t matter what I said…” said Martha putting her finger on his lips as she sat on the bed “I’m not sure to feel comfortable having sex yet… but I know that I can sleep without have nightmares just if you are with me…”
She laid on the bed without leave his hand, and he laid next to her rounding her body as she wished… on the morning, their hands still joining each other.

TO BE CONTINUED…

I'm not sure of how long will be this fic at the end... cause I'm not sure about end it when they marry, when the baby's born, or when Martha's absolutely faced the raped... .. . anyway, I hope you've enjoyed this strange argueing part Razz KISSES I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:25 pm

It doesn't matter if he can't have her physically, his love is just stronger than all this... *dreamy face* I love you
Someone would say that "love knows how to wait" or "Love is not just sex" or many others...

This just shows how strong love can be... and that's awesome! Surprised

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:15 pm

Pirates - 17

Lionel woke up feeling Martha’s breathe on his skin. She was curled next to him. Her knees against his tights, her arm on his waist, her face under his chin, and he was hugging her.
Martha woke up when Lionel’s embrace became stronger. She opened her eyes and found her naked chest touching her cheek and nose. His arm was grabbing her hard, as if he didn’t want her to move apart. She moved her hand as slowly that he didn’t noticed, and touched that muscles, feeling his heat, his security… right where her fingers had caressed she left a kiss before raise her head and gaze him.
“Good morning” she whispered smiling. The curtains hadn’t let any light to come in yet.
“Good morning” he said sliding his hand from her shoulder to her low back to let her move a little. “Have you been able to sleep?” Martha just nodded “Fine…” whispered Lionel smiling. Then Martha climbed on top of him, resting her hands on his shoulders to not fall.
“I love you” she said kissing his lips deep and passionately as his hands slide her nightdress up her waste. She stopped the kiss a while to breathe and he raised his head looking for her lips again… as they kissed again Lionel laid her back on the bed as he slide his lips down her neck… She was really enjoying feeling his love on her skin… She closed her eyes as he took off her nightdress… but when she opened them again and found him on top of her, sitting astride on her tights, without let her move… flashbacks came to her mind… she began to feel fear, not really conscious of her mind… she began to feel disgusted of feel his body touching hers… difficult breathing… trembling hands… tears on her eyes…
Lionel noticed that immediately and removed from her. No words. He just held her shoulders and pulled her against his chest embracing her strongly, letting her feel that she wasn’t alone… that he was there… the cry didn’t take too long… but the silence did.
“I’m sorry…” said her still sobbing “Forgive me, Lionel…”
“You haven’t to apologize for anything, my dear… I do be sorry for remember you that nightmare…” they still joining that hug as she noticed a tear falling on her shoulder, but it wasn’t hers, it came from his eyes… he was crying…
“No… no… it wasn’t you…” said her moving apart and drying his tears “I… I don’t know what happened to me… I suddenly felt prisoner under you… as I was when all them grabbed me to let the one called Scar…” she suddenly broke down but tried to not cry again “… when he finished they… they tied me up to the table to be able to… to play with me being more than one at the same time…” she was getting nervous “Lionel… I could just wish you would forgive me for letting them do that to me…!” she yelled letting her body fall on his arms. He breathed hard as he embraced her strongly thinking on the right words.
“Martha… nothing about what happened was your fault, right? I said you that there’s nothing that I can forgive you, because I can only love you…”
“I know… and that’s why I thought that I would be able to do it… I wanted to thank you in any way…”
“Oh, Martha…” he said holding her cheeks and drying a tear that was going to fell down. He smiled weakly “You never need to do anything you don’t want to for me, ok? I love you, not your body… well… I love it too, but just because it’s yours…” she giggled and her cheeks get pink, he loved that and smiled again leaving a kiss on her lips “What about if we get dress and go out for a ride after have breakfast?”
“It would be nice…” she said taking his hand to stand up.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next