- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saeshmea fic

4 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 7 Empty Alone - 4

Post  Saeshmea Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:39 am

Martha arrived to the Metropolis airport too late to go to the hospital, so she went to the farm to spend the night there. She had bandaged the cut he made on his hand with her handkerchief. She knocked the door, because with the hurry she didn't take her key from the farm... she neither took any luggage. Luckly, she would find some clothes in her cupboard.
C: Mum! - shouted her son really happy when he saw her on the door. I was later than midnight.
Martha didn't say anything, she just hug her son harder than ever and kissed him on her cheek.
C: I thought you would arrived at the morning.
M: I missed you a lot, honey. - said her trying to change the way of the conversation.
C: Me too. Come'on, come in, it's your home, too, mummy.
M: My home... - whispered remembering thouse happy times.
C: Where's James, he haven't came? I thought you would come toghether.
M: No! He... prefered to stay there, he have to work... - she didn't want to explain anything to Clark. It made her felt a bit embarassed. - I will make some tea, would you like some, too?
C: Yeah, it would be fine.
Martha made tea and they took it sitting on the sofa. Martha got slept with her head on Clark's shouler. He felt her some worried, but he thought it was just for Lionel.

Clark took her to the hospital very early. When she went into the room Lionel seemed to be asleep. But the doctor said that he still unconcious, and that if he didn't wake up soon he could fall into a coma. She hold his hand softly.
M: Lionel? I know you can hear me, even the doctor tell me you cannot. It's Martha, do you remember me? Sure, you can. Do you want to hear something funny? You have saved my life one more time... Yeah. Things had gone so far... I married a bad man, I still not understanding why I let him to to behave that way with me... - her eyes were wet, she was almost crying - but it doesn't matter now, because when Clark called me to tell me that you were here, I got up from that nightmare... and I came inmediatly here, with you. Oh my got I get really worried about you when he said me that you had had an accident. But you're a strong man, you can overcome this, Lionel... you must overcome this, because I need you more than ever, now... I missed you the most in Washington. The first weeks I was there I tried to call you every day, but after listen your voice I had to leave the phone because I wasn't sure about if you wanted or not speak with me. Why did us decide to put distance between us, Lionel? I didn't remember... I can't understand why I was so stupit to let myself lose you... Please, Lionel, come back, come back with me and I will never get away from you, please... - she was crying.
L: Do you promise it to me? - Lionel had woke up and dried a tear from Martha's cheek with his hand.
M: Lionel!? - she exclaimed, and crying arder, she hugged him. Lionel groaned and she excused herself.
L: Stop crying, dear, please...
M: Sorry... they are of happiness... oh my god! You cannot imagine how much I've missed you this last year.
L: I can... because I couldn't stop thinking about you any moment.
M: So why, why you didn't phone me? Why you didn't come back?
L: For the same reason you didn't do it, I was sceared, because I wasn't sure if your feelings were the same as mine.
M: Which were your feelings?
At that moment Clark came in the room...
C: Lionel! What a surprise! We thought we would lost you forever.
L: No, I'm stronger than what I seem to be.

Clark left the hospital soon, but Martha spent there all the day. At midday she took Lionel the lunch because he couldn't with his broken arm.
L: I feel like a two-year-old baby - he laught - You needn't do this, I can pay a nurse.
M: I want to do it, I like to please you.
L: But you needn't.
M: I know - she smiled - Let me be happy looking after you.
She had to take off the bendage of her hand to take him the lunch. So Lionel could see her injury.
L: What happened to you?
M: I cut my self. It was an accident. - Matha had learnt to smile like if she wasn't lying. But this time she was lying to Lionel.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 7 Empty Alone - 5

Post  Saeshmea Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:27 am

The next day Martha went to the hospital again. That was the last day in there for Lionel, he would leave his hospital room at midday, but Martha wanted to be there for his breakfast. And she was.

M: Lionel, can I ask you something - asked her after the nurse left the breakfast there and went out.
L: Sure.
M: Before Clark came in, yesterday I asked you...
L: which were my feelings towards you...
M: right. But before you answer to my question I have to tell you something...
L: What?
M: Lionel... I got married in Washington.
L: What?! - he was so surprised about the new, he jumped on the bed and the coffee felt on Martha's jacket - Oh my god, I'm sorry!
M: Don't... don't worry...
Martha got up, and take off her jacket to clean it. Under it she wore a sleeveless shirt, so Lionel was able to watch some of the wounds of her back and arms. Some of them were already marks, some still being a little opened.
L: Oh my god!!! What fuck is that!!? - he exlaimed horrify.
Martha sceared. She didn't want Lionel to see that, she didn't want anybody to know about that. She took her things and left the room.
L: Martha, wait, don't leave, Martha!
He got up of the bed and went for her. He found her at the corridor, sitting down on one chair, crying. He sat next to her, and he offerted his shoulder to cry.
L: Why don't we go in again and talk about this?
They went inside again and they both sat on the bed. She took off her jacket again, and also her shirt. She staid just with her bra. She still crying.
M: I really don't know why I let him do that to me... But I was alone, and I was sceared and... - she break down.
Lionel hugged her.
L: I'm sorry, I'm really sorry...
M: It wasn't your fault.
L: Of course it was, if I had been there it hadn't happened twice... but don't worry, he will never touch you because if I meet him i will kill him! I promise you!

That afternoon, after Lionel went out from the hospital, Martha went with him to the Luthor mansion. She went with him to his room and they sat on his bed, like in the hospital's one, face to face, and talked. Suddenly...
L: I was in love with you.
M: What?
L: Your question, my feelings before your moved... I was in love with you, and I still loving you more than anything in this wourld, Martha.
Martha smiled and started to cry.
L: Don't cry. You didn't want to hear that, do you?
M: No... it isn't this. It's fine... It's great, Lionel... because I also love you. I love you! - she smiled.
Then he took her injured hand and kissed the wound.
L: I will make you forget the nightmare you have lived, Martha. I will remember you what mean to love someone.
He kissed her arm, then her shoulder, her neck, her chin... and her lips. That last kiss was longer, pational, but sweet. Then he took off his shirt very carefully with her back. Then she took out his shirt, very carefully with his broken bones, and her trousers. She lied on the bed while he took out her skirt and her panties, and then he kissed her knees, her legs, and her pussy. And after that he kissed her navel and each one of her breasts, and before kissed her again and enter into her body, she asked her...
L: Are you sure of doing this?
M: Love me...
They kissed and then they loved each other with the love and the pation that they had keep during all that time.

Martha arrived at the farm before the dinner, but Clark hadn't to be there, yet, because he told her that he would be in Metropolis until late.
The door was opened.
M: Clark, are you home?
Nobody answered, she thought that maybe she didn't closed well the door and the wind opened it, so she went to the kitchen to start cooking.
J: Hi, durling. - Martha turned round inmediatly. James was there.
M: What are you doing here? - she took a kitchen's knief and hide it behind her.
J: Well, you left the apartment a little angry the other day, so I preffered to let you a day to rest and to think about what you did, and then I would came to take you home again.
M: I'm not going anywhere with you.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited by Saeshmea on Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 7 Empty Re: Saeshmea fic

Post  mionel.is.love Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:56 am

poor martha!!!
i hope she uses the knife on him...
or maybe lionel can come and save the day.
as long as she doesn't go back with her "husband."
this is a wonderful story so far!!!!
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 7 Empty Alone - 6

Post  Saeshmea Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:42 am

J: Of course you will.
He went towards her and try to kiss her lips, but she took out the knief.
J: What do you want to do with that, dear? Are you going to kill me? - he was laughing.
M: I will if you don't let me away.
He tried to kiss her even that, but she put the knief really close to his neck.
M: Trust me, James, I will kill you - she was sceared, but she knew she couldn't let him to see that.
J: Keep this Martha, because you can be hurt.
M: No. You will be.
J: Martha, dear, you don't want Clark to find us at that way, do you?
M: It doesn't matter - she was crying of fear and anger - But you wan't Clark to find you hurting me.
J: Are you sure? - he put his hand on his pocket and took out a piece of cryptonite. Martha opened her eyes of surprise - You never imagined that I knew it, did you?
M: You knew what?
J: Your son's secret.
M: No... you can't now anything... - she couldn't belive it.
J: Of course I can. I knew all before marry you. I had been investigating the strange Kent family from Kansas for years, since the signs appeared on your fields. Then I had an obsession for strange things like that. One day I came to Smallville, I wanted to meet your family, but I find you alone, with your flowers, and I couldn't say anything, do you know why? Because I felt in love with you! But you were married then, so when your husband dead I started to follow you, When I found out that you were moving to Washington I decided that that was the moment... and I achieved it!
M: It can't be true...
J: Of course it is! - he was laughing.
Martha felt that she her force was disappearing, so she tried to don't let the knief fall down, and she take it hardly.
M: Why? Why you haven't say it to me until today?
J: Because that was my last chance. If I couldn't keep you with me with my love, I was always able to say you that I knew your secret, and then you wouldn't have another choise than stay with me. - he smile with maliciousness. He's almost going to say something when Clark appears there.
C: Mum! I'm home!
M: In the kitchen, Clark.
J: Be carefull with what you say or I will use it - he showed Martha the little kryptonite stone and then he keep it. Clark went in to the kitchen - Hi Clark! How are you? Too long without seeing you!
C: James! Nice to meet you again! Mum said that you were very bussy to come.
J: Well, I was, but I missed your mother a lot. - He turned round to Martha and obligue her to kiss him.
C: Mum, are you ok? - her eyes were wet and her face a bit sceared.
M: I'm fine son - she tried to smile - Everything's ok.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 7 Empty Alone - 7

Post  Saeshmea Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:27 pm

The three had dinner together. Martha couldn't stop thinking that he knew all about her son. Clark didn't imagine anything what was happening there.

The next morning somebody knocked the door too early. Martha woke up and went to open the door. She had slept with the man with who she was married. Waiting at the door, it was Lionel.
M: Lionel?! What are you doing here? You... you should rest!
L: I know, but I missed you this night and I thought it would be a good idea to...
At that moment James came down strairs.
J: Hi! Who are you?
M: This is Lionel Luthor, James, the friend I've came to visit. Lionel this is James, my... - she was worried about the situation.
L: Your husband. - he got upset.
M: Sure.
J: Nice to meet you, Lionel. - James gave his hand to Lionel but he didn't accept it.
L: Keep your self from being kind with me - he was so serius.
J: Martha, go to the kitchen and preppear my breakfast, please.- he said looking at Lionel eyes.
Martha didn't want to leave them alone.
L: You needn't obey him, Martha, I'm here with you.
J: I know what you are trying, but she's MY wife, so keep away from her. - said to Lionel.
Lionel didn't say anything and punched him. James's nose was bleeding.
J: What fuck...?!
Martha went towards Lionel.
M: Lionel, please, leave now. - she was almost crying.
L: No. He hurts you, I will kill him!
M: No, no... please. Trust me, the best you can do is leave now.
L: I will not leave you alone with him.
M: Lionel, he knows!
She needn't say what he knew, with her worried look Lionel inmediatly understood what was the situation. He left and Martha went to the kitchen to preppear the breakfast. James went to the bathroom to clean the wound.

TO BE CONTINUED...

(I'm sorry to writte parts so short, but I haven't enought time to do them longer...)
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 7 Empty Alone - 8

Post  Saeshmea Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:59 pm

After have breakfast, Clark left the farm because he was meeting Chloe in the Talon. Martha was washing up the dishes when James went into the kitchen.
J: Are you going to tell me what kind of relation you have with him or I will have to ask it to you?
M: I have who with?
J: With that Lionel Luthor.
M: We are just friends.
J: Don't lie me!
M: I'm not lying you.
He went towards her and pushed her to the floor. She screamed.

Clark arrived to the Talon and sat with Chloe. But he had just said Hello when Lionel enter with a hurry and went to their table.
L: Clark, where's your mother?
C: At home, with James, why?
L: Are they alone?
C: Sure.
L: Crap! I have to leave.
C: Wait, wait, wait!! What's going on?
L: She isn't save with him!
C: But he's her husband - he smiled thinking that Lionel was just jelouse.
L: No. He batters her!
C: What? No, he doesn't.
L: He does. I've seen the wounds.
Clark disappeared. Lionel went to his limousine.
Chloe: Hey, wait me! - shouted Chloe, who wents with Lionel.

In the farm...
James had his belt on his hand. Martha's back was as full of blood that was impossible to see the wounds, it was all red. She was crying, her lips were also bleeding, and when he felt she had twisted one's ankle, so she couldn't run.
J: Bitch! You come here and at the first chance you have you fuck with another man! You would have to thanks me that I don't kill you!
M: I'm sorry... please... stop it!...
He was going to hit her again when Clark appears and took the belt.
C: You're going to regret about what you've done to my mum!
M: No! Clark, he...!
But before she could finish the sentence James took out the cryptonite and Clark felt on the floor.
M: Keep away from him! - she tried to stood up, but her back hurts her a lot, and her ankle didn't let her to rise.
J: Shut up! That's too sad, because I never wanted to arrived to this situation...
C: You're a son of bitch!
J: I said, Shut up!
Then he saw a limousine parking in front the house, and Lionel Luthor and a girl going out from it.
He tied Martha's hand to a cupboard handle and then he went to the door..
J: Lionel Luthor! That was your name, dosn't it?
L: Where's Martha!?
J: She isn't here.
Lionel punched him again while Chloe wents inside.
L: If you had hurt her again I will kill you, trust me.
Then they listened Chloe exlaimed...
C: Oh my god! Mrs Kent!
Lionel went in too, but before he punched James on his stomach.
L: Martha!
While Chloe helped Clark keeping away the piece of kryptonite, Lionel untied Martha... she break down and started to cry so hard...
M: Oh, Lionel...!
She hugged him and they kissed. Then he helped her to get up and to sit down on a chair.
Suddenly they listened the alarm of a police car and an ambulance.
C: I rang them while we were coming here.
M: Where's he? - asked while she rised herself to watch throw the window... he saw how the police catched him.
L: Now all's finished Martha...
Clark went towards her mother and hugged her.
C: I'm sorry mum, I didn't imagined that...
M: I't fine Clark...
C: Why you didn't tell me nothing?
M: I was embarassed for the situation.. and then I started to be sceared from him...
L: It's already finished, and now we will take care of you.
He kissed her, and Martha put her head on Lionel's shoulder letting him hug her.
Seeing that they weren't usefull there, Clark and Chloe left them alone.
M: Thank you for all, Lionel.
L: You haven't to thanks me nothing, I just did what I have to do...
M: I love you - she smiled and kissed him.
L: I love you, too...

THE END I love you I love you I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 7 Empty That night full of passion

Post  Saeshmea Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:05 pm

(Rage) After thanksgiving dinner...

At the Kent's farm, after have dinner, Martha and Lionel went out for a walk under the moon light. They were near the granner when...
L: Martha, I had been thinking on what you said me this afternoon - She didn't say anything - You said me that we don't know what is between us, but... I'm sure that I know what is it...
M: What?! - said she as if she was surprised. But she already knew what it was.
L: I love you, Martha, and I'm sure that you love me too.
They had arrived into the granner and they were now between to piles of straw. Lionel rushed towards Martha and joined his lips with hers... she stopped him and removed him from her.
M: No. No, Lionel, this is not right. We shouldn't... I shouldn't do that...
L: Why not?!
M: Because there's Jonathan... and... Clark... and... - she was saying words without any sense.
L: Martha, Jonathan is dead. He dead a year ago and you deserve be happy now.
M: No. I can't be happy, Lionel, I have an eighteen-year-old son who needs her mother more than ever.
L: But Clark's already a man, he wish your happiness, as much as I do. Come on, Martha, let yourself go by your feelings...
He caressed her hair, her cheek, her chin... and then he took her lips close to his... this time they both kissed. Lionel undid Martha's blouse and then he caressed her nude arms, and her perfects breast. He took out his shirt and she undid his trousers...

Some days after that night full of passion... At the morning, at the Kent's farm...
C: Mum, Lionel rang while you where having a bath, I said you would call him back after.
M: Ok. Maybe I will...
C: Mum, is there anything wrong between you two?
M: No. Why do you ask me this?
C: Because, since thanksgiving Lionel haven't come at home as usually as he used to...
M: Well, you always said that he spent too much time here...
C: Right, but you was happier when he came...
M: What do you mean?
C: I mean that I can trust Lionel if he makes you happy.
Martha went towards his son and kissed his cheek.
M: You're so sweet, dear, but you needn't to do this...

While Martha went to work Lionel rang her on the mobilephone. When she saw his name on the little screen he didn't want to answer, but finally, she did.
M: Hi.
L: Martha! I'm so happy to listen your voice again. Why haven't you ansered my calls, did I said or made something what hurt you?
M: No! No, you didn't... I just needed some time to think.
L: I would like to meet you today. Would you like to lunch with me?
M: I'm not sure, Lionel... I...
L: Please.
M: Ok.
L: Great! We'll meet in my office.

At the lunch time, in the restaurant...
L: I'd wish to come back to don't do what we did.
M: Why?
L: Because before that night I saw you more often than now... - he seemed really sad.
M: But that was your wish... you dream... have sex with me. - she was serious saying this.
L: No! Please, don't think this from me! You know that I don't love at this way... I just wanted to love you with free... I just wished to kiss, and hugged, and hold your hand anywhere... I just dreamt about spend the rest of our lifes together.
M: Sorry... I'm so sorry... I didn't want to say what I've said. I don't feel it, trust me...
L: I do, I trust you. I trust all what you say to me.
He hold her hand and kissed it so sweetly. She smiled, and then he smiled too.
M: So... why did you want to see me today?
L: I'm leaving in two days...
M: Leaving?!!
L: Yeah... well, is a business travel but I wanted to tell you, I will be out for some months.
M: Some months?!
L: Yeah... I don't want to leave but, there are big problems in the office we have in German, and I will visit the other europe Luthor's office in the travel, so it will take me three or four months.
M: You're leaving me.
L: No! Never! I couldn't do that! That's why I'm telling you...
M: I don't understand.
L: I want you to come with me...
M: To Europe?!
L: Yeah!
M: Three or months!?
L: Yeah! Would you like to come?
M: Sure, but... there's Clark here...
L: Martha, our sons are too old to keep after themselfs. That's our time to live our lifes.

That night Martha told her son what Lionel had asked to her...
C: Go with him.
M: Excuse me?
C: Go! It's a great oportunity! You will visit the most important cities of Europe, and you will be able to improve your relationship with Lionel.
M: You can't be serious! Are you my son?
C: Mum... I now that I don't trust Lionel too much, but I can feel that you love him, and he love you too.
She smiled and she decided that she would say "yes" to Lionel.

Martha would say a yest to Lionel the next day after work, but that morning, on the Talon, Martha was serving a coffee when she felt sick and suddenly fainted.
She woke inmediatly but the people who was there were worried about her. She just rest some time and when she felt better she went to the hospital.
The doctor: You're fine, Mrs. Kent.
M: But I fainted on my job, I can't be fine, I feel it...
The doctor: Of course you feel it... you feel the life in you...
M: I can't understand...
The doctor: You have a life growing up in you... You're pregnant, Mrs. Kent, congratulations!
M: P-p-p- pregnant?! - she couldn't believe it.
The doctor: Yeah! You are. You are two weeks pregnant.
M: Oh my god! - she was so happy and so worried at the same time. She was pregnant!
Suddenly somebody knocked the door. It was Clark.
C: Mum! I was really worried about you, they rang me from the Talon and said me that you fainted. Are you ok?
The doctor: Your mother is fine, she's...
M: I'm just some stress, I need to rest a little, nothing else - said Martha fastly and looking at the doctor with a pleasant look.
The doctor: Right, that's what she need. Just some rest. - the doctor understand the situation and helped her.
C: Great, so let's go home. I will make the lunch today.

At home Martha rang to Lionel.
M: I will not come with you to Europe, Lionel.
L: Why? I met Clark today and he told me that you will.
M: I changed my mind, I can't travel now.
L: Why? Is something wrong?
M: No, no. It's fine. - some silence - Lionel...
L: Yeah?
M: While you are in Europe - she was almost crying - try to forget that you love me, ok?
She stopped the call there. Lionel didn't understand nothing. But she couldn't say him that she was pregnant, because he had said that he want to live his life, now, he didn't want babies. But she did, she wanted a baby, she wanted that baby, their baby, her baby...

TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:15 pm

yeah! i knew lionel would come and save her.
poor martha getting beat up like that.
very good story! i loved it! Very Happy
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:36 pm

an other pregnant-fic!! I love it!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

https://mionelfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:58 pm

oh! i didn't see that second fic!!
i love pregnant fics! this one starts out great!
Smile
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:40 pm

An awesome way to end the last fanfic "Alone", with an happy Mionel moment!
James deserved to stay in prison!!!

The begin of "That night full of passion" is wonderful Exclamation
OMG "You are two weeks pregnant"... Smile
I wanna know how and if she will tell that to Clark and Lionel!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 7 Empty That night full of passion - 2

Post  Saeshmea Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:50 am

Two months after Lionel went away Martha's tummy started to be noticeable, but she hadn't told anybody about her pregnance, so she had to buy new clothes, maternity clothes. Fortunatly Clark didn't notice anything.

One night...
She was in front the mirror in her room, looking at her nude body, thinking on the life which was growing up in there, thinking on the man that mede that possible... when the phone rang. She listened to Clark going downstairs to answer it, and then he listened him again coming up.
He knocked her room's door and she put something on to hide her tummy.
M: What's the matter, sweetheart?
C: It's Lionel on the phone... he want to speak with you...
M: Lionel? - she was terrified - Tell him I'm not here...
C: Mum, it's midnight, he knows you are here... come'on, he's in the other side of the world, what can happen?
Martha took the phone, and closed the door...
M: Yeah?
L: Martha! Oh, I'm really glad to listen your voice!!
M: Hi Lionel. How's all in Europe?
L: Not really fine.
M: Why?
L: Because you're not here... - his voice was so sad.
M: Why did you ring me, Lionel?
L: I need to know about you... we haven't spoke since the they before my fly.
M: That was two months ago, Lionel.
L: Sure. But you said me something what I had to think about... - silence - You said me that you want me to forget that I love you... I tried it... I couldn't... and I can't understand what was the reason why you ask me that...
Tears where going down Martha's cheeks, but she tried to don't show this with her voice.
M: Our relationship is something impossible, Lionel. We both want different things. You will be happier without me...
L: No! I just will be happy being with you... that's the only thing I want!
M: That's not true.
L: It is!
M: Bye, Lionel, good bye... - Martha cut off the call, sat on the bed, left the phone on her night table, and started to cry in silence.

Meanwhile, in Europe, Lionel throw the phone against the wall.
L: FUCK! - he was anger - Why?! Why are you doing this to me Martha Kent?!!! What have I done wrong?!!! I love you more than my life... - he break down, he puched the wall, and he left one tear to fall on the floor of his hotel room.

Not too much days later, Martha was in the Talon, serving a table, when somebody put hiself behind her. She didn't realised about that, but the man put his hands on her wrist, then she turned round...
M: Lionel!!!
Without thinking nothing, she did the first thing she wished at that moment, she hugged him with a big smile on her face. But when their tummies joined each other she remembered what was going on, and she moved away.
M: What are you doing here? Weren't you in Europe? - said more seriously.
L: I was. But I missed you too much.
M: And you have stopped youre busness travel just for that... - she spoke as if she was upset.
L: I have. I thought that we need to speak. Something wrong is going on between us and I want to find out what is it...
M: I told you, Lionel. Forget me, forget that you love me, and forget if I ever said you that I love you too.
L: Do you mean that it wasn't true? You don't love me?
Martha had her back to Lionel, and she started to cry. Lionel took her arm and made her to turn round. Many of the Talon's costumers where looking at them.
L: Say it again! Look at me and say it again!
She look at Lionel's eyes. They were looking at her wishing that she couldn't do it. They were as sweet... She closed her eyes, turned round and get away.
Lionel followed her.
L: Did you see it!? You can't! You lied me.... you love me... - he was crying too.
She tried to not hearing him. She went into the back room. Lionel went inside behind her. She was crying hardly, she was faced to the wall, Lionel hugged her from her back...
L: You love me, Martha, why you don't want to accept our love... I thought you had done it...
She couldn't stop crying.
L: Martha I love you. I love you too much to let you go... but I don't want to hurt you... - he still crying too.
Without saying anything, Martha turned round, went to the door, and closed it. Then, she came back with Lionel and undid his trousers.
She look at him with wet eyes. Her heart wanted to love him, but her mind was telling her to run away from there. She took him towards the wall and kissed him. Then she moved away shaking with her head...
M: This is wrong... this is bad... I shouldn't be here...
Lionel took her shoulders...
L: No... no... - he whispered - That's not wrong, Martha. We love each other, this is absolutly wright...
He pushed her againds the other wall and kissed her body while he went down.
He didn't take out any clothes from her, he just rolled up her skirt and put down her panties. First he kissed those pretty lips she had between her legs, then, he rised again and kissing her other lips he entered in her body for the first time since the night they conceived that little life which was growing up inside Martha.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 7 Empty That night full of passion - 3

Post  Saeshmea Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:43 am

"Why had that to be as complicated?" was the first thing that Martha thought that day, when she arrived at home after being with Lionel in the back room of the Talon.
She went to her room, she got undressed, and she put herself in front the mirror. She caressed her nearly three-month-pregnance tummy, and she thought on how much she wished to have that little life in her arms. Then she touched that parts of her body where Lionel had kissed her some hours before, and she could still feeling his lips on her skin...
M: I love you so much, Lionel... but I can't ask you to renounce your happiness for this baby... - she whispered to hiself.
Suddenly, somebody opened the door...
C: Mum! Sorry I... - he fixed his look on her tummy.
M: Clark! - she sceared - What are you doing here? - she quickly took something to cover herself.
C: I haven't classes this afternoon, I listened some noise here, and I supposed that you was at the Talon... - he couldn't move his look away from her tummy - But, you weren't.
M: Right. I came back early, today... I didn't feel really well.
C: Of course you not... - he woke up of his trance moment - Mum... you're pregnant!
M: I'm not! - lied really bad, Martha.
C: Come'on mum, of course you are...
Martha sat down on the bed and asked Clark to do the same.
M: I'm nearly three months pregnant, son... - she smiled.
C: That's great, mum! Why didn't you tell me before? I don't trust Lionel too much, but... this is different, I will have a brother!!! - then he relised that his mother wasn't as happy - What's wrong, mum? Isn't Lionel the father? Did anybody do anything to you?
M: Oh no! No son! ... don't worry about that... Lionel is the father.
C: So... what's the problem?
M: He don't want any baby now.
C: Does he say this to you? - asked being upset.
M: No... not exactly... well, he didn't know anything about this, yet... and he will not!
C: Why, mum? I'm sure he will be very happy of having a baby with you...
M: I'm not sure of this... he told me that he want to live his life now that his son is as old to take care of hiself.
C: But he said you without knowing anything...
M: It doesn't matter... I don't want to tell him, anyway.
C: And how will you keep this away from him, mum? Your tummy will be bigger soon, and he will come back in some weeks...
M: No... he's already here...
C: Have you seen him?
M: Yes, he came to Talon to visit me, he said he missed me a lot - she smiled.
C: You see, mum, do you see how do you smile when you speak about him? You have to tell this to Lionel. And if he don't want the baby, it doesn't matter, I will help you...
M: This is not the problem, Clark. I know that Lionel would take care about me and the baby. But he don't want a family, now, he want to have fun, and I don't want him to renounce to this from us.
Clark hugged his mother and then he put his hand on her tummy.
C: Do you know how much lucky have you been, little boy? - he said to the tummy - You will be the son of the best woman of this world...
Martha moved and started to cry sweetly, then she kissed his son cheek before he went out of the room.

That same day, at the afternoon, Clark went to see Lionel.
L: Hi Clark, how are you?
C: I'm fine Lionel, thank you. How was your travel?
L: It was good, but I missed you this too much.
C: Did you miss my mother? - this question surprised Lionel, but he answer it honestly.
L: I did. Too much. I missed her every day, every night, every moment... I couldn't take her away of my mind....
C: Can I ask you something?
L: Sure.
C: What do you want from her? What do you expect from her?
L: I love your mother, Clark. I would never hurt her, if it's this what you want to know.
C: No. I want you to answer the question... is she just one woman more in your-life-womel-list?
L: No! She isn't! She is THE woman of my life! I want to spent the rest of my life with her... but she doesn't seem to want the same as me.
C: Would you still wishing the same if being with her meant stay here, not more travels, not more work, not more adventures...?
L: Sure! I would still wishing the same even if that meant to lose all what I have!
C: In this way, meaybe you should talk with her... how about a dinner, in the farm, today? You both will be alone... she will be waiting you at eight o'clock... don't be late!!

Clark asked her mother to preppear a delicious dinner for the two of them that night. He also ask her to dress really pretty... he said her that they would celebrate her pregnance.
But at eight o'clock, somebody knocked the door, and then Clark said her that he should go out.
Martha, not understanding anything, went to open the door. It was Lionel, with a red tulips bouquet.
M: Lionel! What are you doing here?
L: Clark...
M: Oh, god! Ok. Come in... now I understand all this...
L: What?
M: Nothing - she smiled.
L: You look really pretty...
M: Thanks - she blushed - Are them for me?
L: What? Oh, yeah, the floweres... of course, they are for the prettiest woman of the world, and I thought this is you...
She blushed more, and took the flowers.
M: Take a sit, please, I'm going to take the dinner from the kitchen.

Clark still there, waiting her.
M: What does it mean Clark? I will not...!
C: Sure you will! He deserve to know it, mum. He love you too much. And trust me, he want this baby as mush than you...
He kissed her and disappeared, then Martha went to the dinningroom with the dinner.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 7 Empty That night full of passion - 4

Post  Saeshmea Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:59 am

Before start eating, Lionel served some vine in the glasses, but Martha said him that she will not drink vine.
M: Lionel... I have to tell you something...
L: What is it? Are you ok?
M: I'm fine, I'm better than ever - she smiled - This is something that I should tell you before...
L: You're worrying me...
M: Lionel, do you remember when you said me that you want to live the life now that our sons are old?
L: I do.
M: How about if they weren't... what would happened if our sons were childs yet, would you love me anyway? Would you stay with me?
L: Of course! We would build a family together, then, and that would be really nice... I can't imagine a better woman to have a family than you...
He hold her hand.
M: I'm pregnant.
L: What? - he surprised himself but he was smiling - You... you're pregnant? We're going to have a baby?!
M: Yeah! We are! - she was glad to see Lionel so happy.
L: Oh Martha, you're making me the happiest man of this world.
M: Really?
L: Of course! Oh my god! I'm being a father again!! I'm being a father with the woman I love!! Isn't this a dream becoming true?
He stood up and went with Martha. She still sat down and he hugged and kissed her.
L: Marry me, Marta! Be my wife to do a family of us!
M: Are you sure of this, Lionel?
L: Sure, I am! I never wished nothing more than this! Come on, what do you say, will you be my wife?
She smiled and kissed him.
M: I will.
Lionel touched her tummy and said to his future son...
L: Have you listened this, your parents are getting married! - then he look at Martha. She still sitting down and he was kneel down - I love you, Martha - he had tears on his eyes.
M: I love you too - she was crying, crying of hapiness because all that had finally found its happy ending.

...................................................... or not Wink I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:27 am

that was awesome!!
i love stories where they not only get married but have a baby also!
Very Happy
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:04 pm

Or not? So would you like to continue? bounce

I love the "and they lived happily ever after" ending! Very Happy

Great fanfic!!!!!!!!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 7 Empty Lionel's Labyrinth

Post  Saeshmea Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:55 pm

This is a bad idea I had this morning which I wonted to become to a fic... so I let you to say if you like it... or not Wink

Do you remember labyring? Sure you do, because there Martha is married with Lionel in a Clark's vision of the furure... this fic is Lionel's vision of his worst nightmares...

I hope you like it! I love you
------------
-------------------

They were going to get married in two weeks. Their son, or daughter, was going to born in a month. Martha's tummy was really big! But Lionel was more in love with her every day.
They were packing Martha's things, she wanted to be installed in the Luthor Mansion before the wedding, and more over, before the baby's born. Clark was helping them...
M: I can't belive that I'm leaving you, here, Clark...
L: I have already said him that he's welcome int he mansion.
C: I know, Lionel, but we can't leave this farm, it has been the Kent's home since my father grandpa, and I don't want this to finish in me...
M: But there's a lot of work here, honey...
L: Well, I will employ somebody to help in the farm's work... We have to understand that Clark is a man now, and I'm sure that he want to start his life.
Lionel went out carrying a big box which he had to let into the car, when a brightly light come against him. He felt on the ground unconsious... and being there... he started his dream...

D. . . . . . . . . . .
R. . . . . . . . .
E. . . . . . .
A. . . . .
M. . .

Lionel found him self in front of the Kent's farm, but it wasn't as beutiful as it used to be... it was abandoned and neglected. There was no cars, there was no cattle... and the granary seemed to have been burnt too many time before.
He went into the ruined yellow house...
L: Martha? - he shouted - Clark?
But nobody anwered. He didn't understand nothing...
Two hours later he arrived to the town, to Smallville, it didn't seem to have change too much. When he arrived to the Talon, he went inside. It was a little different, there were different weitress, and Lois was one of them.
L: Mss. Lane?
Lois: Oh my god! Mr. Luthor? Where have you been all this time?! - she seemed to be really surprised.
L: I... I don't know. I think I faint in front of the Kent's farm and when I woke up all was different...
Lois: Wow... so we have been sleeping for too many time!
L: Too many time?
Lois: Yeah... you disapeared two years ago, when that happened...
L: Two years! What happened?
Lois: Lex. Lex won the elections after Mrs. Kent left the senator position, and he started this hell...
Lionel had his eyes totally opened.
L: Where's she now? Where's Martha?!
Lois: With him.
L: With who?
Lois: With Lex.

Lionel still not understanding anything, but he went to find Lex to the Luthor mansion... there would have to be Martha... that's what Lois said him.
He went in without been seen for anybody... fortunatly he knew were was each guard.
In the mansion, he started to look for her. But he first find Lex, he was in the library. He was sitting on the desk, with some papers on his hands and a glass of vine on the table. Lionel wanted to go in when listened some steps. It was Martha, wearing a black dress. She look really pretty, but her look was so sad. She carried some carpets on one hand an a cup of tea on the other.
M: Here's the tea you ordered, and the carpets of the last busness that we have done with the japaness company. Do you want to order anything else, or I can leave now? It's lunch time for Helen and I would like to...
Lex: Have I said you that you can leave? - said with an imposing tone of voice.
M: No, but...
Lex: Did I? - repeated lauder.
M: No, you haven't. - she said obedient - But I have finished all my work and...
Lex stood up beating the table with his fist and scearing Martha.
Lex: My patience is running out with you, Martha! - he shouted. And meanwhile she had a frightened expression, as if he knew that it didn't finished there - I really don't know how my father could fall in love with you! But I have to say that you should be thanks with him anyway, because if you wasn't my sister's mother you wouldn't be here... - he laughed.
M: You know that this is not true! I'm here because you need me! Without my knowledge on busness you would have already ruined this state with you bad inversions!
He stretched his arm over the desk and slap her. She didn't shout, she didn't cry, she just stayed there without moving. But with his fast moves Lex had spilled the glass of vine which was on the table.
Lex: You see what you did!? You only take troubles to me! Aren't you going to clean it up?
M: Sure.
Lex: Excuse me?
M: Sure Sir. - and she smiled sarcasticly.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 7 Empty Lionel's Labyrinth - 2

Post  Saeshmea Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:58 pm

Firstly: Thank you very much for your lovely comments...
and now... the second part:
- - - - - -
- - - - - - - - -

Lex had left the library, and Martha was kneeled down cleaning up the vine from the carpet. Lionel went in. She listened the steps, but she thought it was Lex. Lionel put herself next to the woman and caressed her pretty red hair, then he caressed her back, softly, lovely... And he went more far when... Martha took his hand.
M: I've already said you too many times that I will please you in all except in this, Lex. Don't make a mistake with me!
But when she turned round and saw Lionel's face she got really surprised, nearly sceared.
L: Hi dear - he said sweetly but sad - How are you?
M: Oh my god... - she shispered - Lionel! He... he told me that... that you was...
She faint.
Lionel took her out of the library and went to the bathroom. Nobody saw them.
He let her on the floor and wet her face. She came back and opened her eyes.
L: Are you ok?
M: Lionel! - she break down and start to cry while they where hugging. When their long and hard hug ended they started a long and full of love kiss. - He said me that you was dead.
L: Maybe I am, dear. I don't know what's going on, but I'm sure that I'm not from this reality.
M: What do you mean?
L: It doesn't matter - he smiled -. Tell me, why are you here? Why are you working for him? Where's our baby? And Clark?
M: When Lex finally got the power on his hands all started to change. He controlled all. The first thing he did was vengeance. He achieve that the bank cancelled all my credits and I lose the farm. We all moved here, but one day you didn't come back, and some weeks after, they said that you might be dead... so the mansion passed to be Lex's. The baby was nearly born and I didn't have anywhere to go. Clark and I went to Chloe's, but Lex knew about Clark and they put him into a mental hospital. I went to ask Lex that let him free, but he didn't want to listen to me. Then I said him to do it for her sister. It didn't works, he get more upset, and said me that if I didn't want to see my son dead I would had to work for him. He said me that he would give me a place to live for me and my daughter... two day later I was giving birth a pretty baby. He called her Helen. I hadn't another choise. All this was two years ago and since then I have seen Clark just twice. Lex had decide himself to ruin his enemies lifes, and I had to protect my baby... that was my only chance... I was alone...

Lionel hugged her.
L: I'm sorry... I'm really sorry...
M: He look after her like if she was his daughter. I'm just an slave for him, a distraction to get fun... He would have already kill me if I hadn't help him to face up with his senator position and the Luthor Corp. business. Without me he would be nothing.
L: I promise you that this is enought! I will take you out from here... but you should wait, ok?
M: I would wait all my life for you, Lionel...

They listened Lex voice shouting.
Lex: Martha! Where fuck are you, bitch? You haven't finished to clean up my carpet, and I need my speech for right now!
M: I should go now. - she kissed Lionel lips and went out of the bathroom. - I'm here, Sir.
Lex: I said you I want you to be next to me all the time. You only can go if I allow you. Did I allow you to go to the toilet, Martha?
M: You havent... sir.
Lex: That was what I imagined... so... What fuck are you doing here?! You should be cleaning up that floor! And forget to see Helen today, Martha, you have had a really bad behave today.

When his voice was so far, Lionel went out of the bathroom and left the house. He went to the mental hospital where Clark was. He dressed up as a doctor and achieved to go into his room. He seemed to be asleep.
L: Clark? Clark it's Lionel, do you remember me?
C: Lionel? Lionel Luthor? - he seemed to be confused. He was faced to the wall, but then he turned round - Lionel! How is my mum?
L: I've just seen her, Clark, he's fine, but Lex has her on his hands and we had to help her.
C: In his hands?
L: Yeah... she's his slave. He obligue her to do all his work as a senator and as the Luthor's director, and he also obligue her to be his personal servant... he do all what he can to disgrace her... and meanwhile he don't let her to see the baby...
C: The baby?
L: Your sister, don't you remember? Martha and I were going to have a baby...
C: Yeaah... Yes!! Yes... sure I remember! - he stood up - Come'on! We have to help her! - he canged his humour - But you will have to help me with this...
Clark show to Lionel his wrists, he wore one bracelate in each arm.
L: What is this?
C: It has some cryptonite. It doesn't kill me, and I have get use to the hurt, but it don't let me to use my powers.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 7 Empty Lionel's Labyrinth - 3

Post  Saeshmea Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:05 am

Lionel helped Clark to scape dressing up him as a doctor (like Lionel had did to enter). When they were out Clark already knew who they have to visit first.
They knocked the door of a little apartment in Metropolis. Jimmy Olsen opened it...
Jimmy: Clark! Where have you been?! - then he saw Lionel - Mr. Luthor! Come'on, go in, please...
He let them to enter into the apartment.
C: How are you?
Jimmy: Fine! Well, as much fine that we can be this days. - he smiled.
They went into the livingroom and they took a sit.
Jimmy: Wait a while, she's right comming.
Some minutes after the door opened again. Chloe came in, she was pregnant.
Chloe: Clark! Oh my god, Clark!
She started to cry and she hugged Clark really hard.
Chloe: Oh... I thought that you were... Oh my god! I can't belive this... - she couldn't stop crying, but she was very happy - Oh... and... Lionel, Lionel Luthor! I hearted that you was disappeared...
L: Yeah... well... I really don't know exactly where have I been...
Chloe: Clark, have you seen your mother? She really needs you!!
C: I know... that's why we're here... I need you to help me with this... - he show his bracelets to her, she watched at them and then she went out the livingroom. - Congratulations for the baby's comming, Jimmy.
Jimmy: Thanks, he will born soon, it was a completly surprise!
Chloe came with some really extrange machines. They didn't know what she did, but a half an hour after Clark was completly free. Chloe keep the bracelets and Clark inmediatly try his forgot powers.
C: That's really great. We would like to stay here for more time, guys, but my mum has suffered too much.

They left. And Clark didn't use his powers to go faster because Lex knew all about him so he knew he would need Lionel next to him.
They went into the mansion without been seen. But inside someone saw them.

The someone: We have visit, Mr. Luthor.
Lex: Who?
The someone: I'm sure that one of them was that boy who you put in the mental hospital... that Cl...
Lex: Clark Kent?
The someone: This one!
Lex: Great! We will have fun... - he smiled.
Lex went out his room inmediatly and went to the room next door. That one was the baby's one. There was a babysiter, there, which he order to go out. And then he asked Martha to come there.
M: What's the matter, Lex? It's too late...
Lex: You have a visit, Martha - he smiled - Your son is here...
M: Clark!?
Lex: Yeah... so come here, please, and sit next to your daughter.
Martha obey and sat on a chair next to the baby's bed.
Lex: Fine. And now, while you remember how much you love this baby, you will take this with your hands.
Lex let a piece of cryptonite on Martha's hands, and at the same time, he show her the gun he had on the other hand.

Clark had to fight with some of Lex's guys before they could arrived to the baby's room. They opened the door, they didn't hope to find anything there, they were just looking for Martha and the baby in all the rooms of the mansion.
Clark was the first to go inside.
M: Cla-! - she couldn't finish because Lex put the gun on her mouth.
Lex: Hi Clark! Too much time without seeing you? How are you?
C: Fine, but not thanks for – he started to feel sick about the kryptonite.
Martha wanted to throw away the stone, but Lex…
Lex: If you try anything I will kill her (the baby) and then I will kill you. Have you understand, Martha?
Then Lionel came in.
L: If you hurt her I will kill you myself…
Lex: Dad! – Lex was surprised and sceared – You’re dead! I kill you!
L: Yeah… I supposed it. But you see, I’m here again…
Lex: Ok. It doesn’t matter I’m not sceared of any ghost!
Lionel did a step, Lex pointed him with the gun.
Lex: Don’t move or I will kill you again!
L: Do you really think that I’m sceared of death, Lex?
Lex: Right! Of yours maybe not, but I’m sure you’re sceared of hers…
He was pointing the baby with the gun. Then Martha throw the kryptonite away by the window, it broke the crystal. It was really, really fast…
Lex, angry, push the chair were Martha was sitting and she felt on the floor. With all that movement the baby’s cot felt too and the baby was falling when Clark run with his powers to save her.
At that same moment, Lex shoot to Martha shouting “You’re dead, bitch!”, but Lionel jumped and put himself between her and the bullet. Lionel felt bleeding, on Martha’s legs.
M: No, no… - she was crying – Lionel, dear…
L: Martha… I love you…
Then Lex, without saying nothing shoot Martha too.
C: No, mum! – shouted.
M: I love you, too, Lionel.
They searched each other hands with their last forces and they dead joining their hands.

R. . .
E. . . . .
A. . . . . . .
L. . . . . . . . .
I. . . . . . . . . . .
T. . . . . . . . . . . . .
Y. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

M: Lionel… Lionel can you listen to me?
L: Martha?
M: Hi, durling – she smiled – How do you feel?
L: Fine, I think…
He look around himself. He was at the Kent’s farm livingroom, lying in the sofa, all seemed to be normal…
He took Martha and hugged and kissed her harder than ever.
M: Are you sure you’re ok?
L: Now I am.
M: What happened, we found you fainted on the ground… I was really worried…
L: I had the worst nightmare I ever had… but all’s fine now, that you’re ok.

Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:09 am

ha ha From how you describe Lex, I guess you hate him so much, don't you? lol

Poor Martha... Crying or Very sad a slave...

Anyway... the plot is really good!

I'm a great Lionel fan, but I've never tought about his wrost nightmare... really strange from me! lol

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:29 am

ops I send it before to read the part 3...

uhm... no no... that's my nightmare... I hate Jimmy!!! He as dad would be really scaring! lol

Except that, the end where they die together is soo tragic and dramatic!
But well we know that their love is stronger than death, right? Smile
Nice how he hugged and kissed Martha after that nightmare... they are so lovely!

Well, I'm a bit worried about Lionel is not so normal faint in this way... lol

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:00 am

thats a great story!!
poor martha becoming a slave like that.
but luckly she had her two heros, lionel and clark! Wink
i like how in the dream they died together...so the other wasn't left alone.
that was very sweet!!! I love you
and then he thankfully woke up from the nightmare. Smile
all in all, i loved this new story!!
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 7 Empty Jealosy

Post  Saeshmea Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:02 am

Fisrtly, thank you... really, thank you very much for ALL your comments... I really like them... and I'm very glad to see that you like my fics Embarassed I love you
And now... a new short and romantic fic about Mionel first kiss... I hope you enjoy it!!! I love you
--------------------
-----------------------------
That day Martha had to go to a party in Metropolis. She had to say an speech and she was really nervious. Lionel was picking up her in less than an hour, and she hadn't dressed yet... she wanted to look perfect!
When Lionel arrived Martha was in her room, in front the mirror, rehearsing her speech. Clark opened the door and Lionel went upstairs. He knocked the door.
M: Hi, Lionel! Come in! I'm ready. - said Martha from the inside of the room.
Lionel opened the door and found that beutifull woman wearing a long low-cut yellow dress, and with her red brithy hair falling on her back.
L: Oh my god! Are you sure that you want to go there like this?
M: Why not?
L: Because I will have give you my bodyguard to keep you from all the men that will be there!
Martha laught sweetly while she took Lionel's arm and both went out of the room.
M: It won't be necessary if you are with me all the night.
He smiled.
They were almost downstairs when Clark look at his mother.
C: Mum! - he said with surprise.
M: Yeah, sweeter? - she smiled.
C: No-nothing. - Her sweet smile didn't let him to say that she was too much sexy to go out.
When Martha couldn't listen them, Clark went with Lionel a while.
C: Take care of her, please...
L: Don't worry, I neither like her to go out with this dress...

Lionel's chauffeur opened the door to Martha.
The chauffeur: You look really pretty tonight, Senator... - and then he whistelled to her.
Martha blushed and thanks the man.
Lionel inmediatly go there.

While they were going to Metropolis Martha still rehearing her speach for herself. Lionel was getting boring, and tried to do a joke...
L: You needn't worry for your speech, everybody will pay attension to other things...
M: Which other? - said her taking up her look from the paper.
L: The incredibly sexy dress that you wear today... for exemple. - while he said that he was looking to her breast.
Martha put her hand on the low-cut of the dress and look upset to Lionel.
M: Are you sure that won't be you who would spent the night paying attension to other things?
Lionel didn't say anything else.

When they arrived to the hotel were was the party, Martha still being upset with Lionel and didn't wait him to go in. Lionel followed her from three steps behind, thinking how much stubborn could be that woman. He just wanted to protect her, he didn't want to look at her low-cut!

Inside there was a lot of people. Lionel was going behind Martha when a woman stopped him.
The woman: Lionel Luthor! When did we meet the last time? Two, three years ago?
L: I'm sorry, I can't... - he tried to search Martha looking throw the peoples heads, but it was impossible, he had lost her.
The woman insist putting her hand on Lionel arm in signal of asking him to stay there. Lionel finally desist and let the woman kiss his cheeks.
She seemed youngest than Martha. She wore a white short dress, and she was blond. Her name was Jane O'Donnel, and she was the ex-wife of his best friend in the university.
Jane: Did you come alone, Lionel?
L: No... I'm with the Senator Kent.
Jane: That gingered who is the senator just because her husband dead?
L: The same, Jane - Lionel tried to smile asking himself why he was speaking with that foolish woman.
Jane: My friends and I are sure that she killed him to take his place. I had preffered his husband because he was really good-looking.
L: He was a farmer, Jane, he wasn't the type of man which you marry with.
Jane: What do you mean?
L: That he hadn't money, he would just had his love to give you... and I'm sure that he wouldn't did.
Jane: Just love? What woman can want just love from a man?
L: She!
Lionel answered the qüestion while he watched Martha alone, watching round herself, as if she was looking for somebody. He tried to go there, but Jane insisted:
Jane: She who?
She turned round to see what Lionel was looking at and she saw the Senator. Then she realised how full of love was his look... and she put herself closer to Lionel.
Jane: Do you know what, Mr. Luthor, I haven't married again since my last husband...
L: Really, which one was him, the third? I should live...
Jane: No, he was the fifth... But I realised that I had always love another man...
L: Really? So go for him! I must go now...
The woman took Lionel against the column which was next of them and kissed him.
Martha was there, and saw the kiss.
M: I had been looking for you to apologize.
L: Martha... - she didn't let him to end.
M: I was a bit nervious in the limousine and I had get upset for anything... but I see that you have other things to do than listen to my apology.
She left.
L: No, Martha, wait!
Jane didn't let him to go, she put again her hand on her arm. But Lionel took it away abruptly.
L: Get away from me! You should look for another rich guy to marry with, because I would never get married with a bitch like you!
He let the woman there and tried to find Martha.

He looked everywhere, and didn't find her. The only side where he hadn't look in was in the woman's bathroom...
He knew he couldn't go in there, but...
There were three women in front of the mirror who shouting run away from there when they saw Lionel entering. Then, another woman who got out grom the toilets, followed the rest.
The bathroom was in silence now, and Lionel could listen a woman crying.
He look under the doors to find somebody's feet. Finally he stopped in front of the last door.
He knocked the door.
M: It's engaged... - said she, crying.
L: Martha?
M: Get away from here, Lionel.
L: I will not.
M: Let me alone, please.
L: I will not go out until you haven't listened to me.
M: I don't want to speak with you. Get away please... - she still crying.
L: Why?!
M: I don't want you to see me crying for that.
L: And why are you crying for?
M: For nothing.
L: We didn't go out from here never if any of us start to say what we really feel, Martha.
M: And what do you think that we feel?
L: Jealousy.
She laught.
M: I'm not jealous.
L: Of course you are! You get upset when you saw that woman kissing me. But it was nothing, Martha, I promise you, I can't kiss a woman who isn't you.
M: You have never kissed me.
L: I know. But it's wish.
M: It's not mine. So you will have to still just wishing it.
She was caressing the door, as if she could touch Lionel throw the wood. Lionel was doing the same.
L: It doesn't matter to me. I can live while I could continue wishing it. But I will can't if you take me away from your life.
M: I could never do this! - she shout quickly - You're too much important for...
L: You see. You love me, Martha.
M: I don't. - she lied.
L: Ok. You can say what you want. But I will say it: I love you, Martha Kent, I love you more than my life, and I get jealous when I saw your dress, because I imagined how the men were going to look at you, and I couldn't put up with it.
Martha opened the door and look at Lionel with wet eyes.
M: I put on this dress just for you, I wanted to look pretty just for you...
She had stopped crying and Lionel hugged her smiling. Then Martha whispered on his ear.
M: I love you too.
Then he looked at her so sweetly, she smiled with complicity, and they kissed, and Lionel pushed her into the toilet again, and they closed the door, and she undid his trousers while he hitched up her dress.

When they went out of the women bathroom Lionel wore his tie undid, and Martha's hair wasn't as perfect than when they arrived to the party. But this time they were together and walked hand in hand.
Before Martha went up the stage, Lionel put well her hair and kissed her sweet lips.
While she talks their looks were always joined, and none of them could erased the smile from their faces.

Jane O'Donnel put herself next to Lionel again.
Jane: I had spoken with some women which had seen you going into the women bathroon. I know what you have done there with that bitch!
L: She's not a bitch.
Jane: Really? Because I was sure that the women who fuck in a public toilet with any man were bitches.
L: No, Jane, the women who give her love to the man who they are in love with are pational, romantic... the women who marry five men twenty years older than them just because they are rich, are bitches. - he smiled - So, if I'm not wrong, you are a bitch.
She disappeared from there and Martha came after finished her speech.
M: What did she want? Another kiss? - she laughed.
L: No - he smiled - she just wanted to show me why I love you so much.
He round Martha with his arm and kissed her.

Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:16 am

I should tell you... It's the best Mionel first kiss I have never read! It's very very very great. So sweet
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

https://mionelfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:34 am

i agree with marthaluthor^^!!!!
that was very creative and i loved it!
Cool
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love