- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saeshmea fic

4 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 6 Empty Re: Saeshmea fic

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:23 pm

This story is beautiful and sad!

I look forward to reading the next part!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:17 pm

Oh my god that so sweet! I really loove there two chapter!!!! please then the next!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

https://mionelfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 6 Empty Together - 4

Post  Saeshmea Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:18 pm

Firstly: Thank you for your comments, I really love them!!!
Secondly: I want to apologize because I have intoduced a caracter in this fic that I already had in my firsts fics, I mean, that maybe I will repeat some scense, but I needed them for this fic... I hope you like it!!!
----------------------------
------------------------------------

It was friday. All was prepeared for the sunday's wedding. Martha had a dress, Lionel had the rings, and Clark... well, Clark had already prepeared himself to see his mother married with another man.
All seemed to go really perfect...

- I'm really happy to marry you, Lionel... you're making me the happiest woman in the world, do you know that? - said Martha to Lionel on Friday's morning when they just woke up.
- I do... but I will be us much or more happy than you. - he smiled to that woman who was lying next to him, who had slept with him that night, and the night before... and who would sleep with him all the night after the wedding. They kissed. It was a short kiss but full of love.
Suddenly, Clark opened the door. And close it inmediatly after he saw that they were nude on the bed. "Sorry!" shouted from the corridor.
A few minutes later...
- I't ok Clark, you can come in now - shouted Martha to her son, laughing.
- Goodmorning - was the only word he can pronunce when remembered what he had seen a few minutes before.
- What's going on? - asked her.
- It's just that you have a visit, mum.
- A visit? Who from?
- From... my grandfather.
Martha get frightened herself when she listen that. She lose force and felt on the bed. Lionel sceared himself then and...
- Martha! - he put his arms on her shoulders - Dear, are you ok?
- I am... I just... I've just felt a bit dizzy.
- I will ask him to leave - said Clark.
- No! No... I can face with this, I need to face this.

Martha went downstairs, but she needed Lionel's help to went down, because she couldn't walk really well... she felt very tired, like if she really didn't have any force.

- Honey! How are you? - said the man who was in the door really sweetly.
- Not very well, dad, as you can see.
- Yeah... I heared you had cancer.
- I have.
They went to the livingroom and Martha asked Clark and Lionel to leave them alone, of course, they staid nearly to be ready to go in if it was necessary.
- So... why are you here?
- Because I also heared that you are getting married again.
- I am. Why? Do you want to come to the wedding? Or do you want to take me to the altar? - she was being a little sarcastic.
- I just wanted to know how were you. I mean... In this last year an a half you have been a senator of Kansas, you have moved to Washington, and now you returned to this... little town, to marry another farmer?
- That's the reason of your visit, dad? You just want to prevent my wedding again? I'm not twenty years, this time, dad... and if I didn't listen to then, of course I will not now.
- I just try to show you that after a marriage of more than twenty years you have finally find you happinest. Why have you to ruined your life, again.
- I'm not ruining my life, dad, I'm trying to be happy again. Because when Jonathan dead I lost it - she started to cry -, and now I've found it again with Lionel Luthor, and if you don't like it, you can disappear of my life like you did the first time.
- Lionel Luthor? You're getting married with Lionel Luthor? The owner of the Luthor Corp. and a millionair fortune?
- Yeah. Why?
- Because that changes all my mind! - Martha's father was happy now - I thought you returened here to marry another farmer, not the richest man of the state!
Martha stood up.
- Go out of my house, right now! - said while she pointed the door.
Clark and Lionel went in the living room frightened of Martha's health.
- Of course! You're him! You're Lionel Luthor! I'm really sorry, I didn't recognize yourself before... - said Martha's father giving his hand to Lionel.
- Ok. Enough is enough - said Martha - Get out of here, dad. And please, do not visit me again, it's not necessary. - she couldn't breath really well, she was taking him to the door, and Lionel and Clark were following her really close - If you get ill, if you get ruined, if you need my help... do not come, because you have already spent all your chances here. And if it's me who needs help, or if I dead... do not come, do not rang, do not send anything... because you doesn't exist for me, dad. That was the last time you come to try to drive my life. Bye, daddy.
She closed the door. And she fainted. Clark fastly took her before she felt on the floor, and took her to the bed.
The doctor came. She had her tension really hight and that was not good for the treatment. He said that she needed to rest, and that's what she did. She slept all the day.

That night, when Lionel took her the dinner, she opened her eyes and asked him to stay next to her. Lionel lied on the bed and hugged her very lovely. Martha was wathcing at his eyes.
- Lionel... you know that I'm not getting married to you for your money, do you?
- Of course I know that - he didn't smile because he couldn't seeing Martha as tired and as sad. He just kissed her softly and staid there all the night. She got sleep again, but he couldn't, because he couldn't stop thinking what had happened... not her father's visit, but when Martha fainted... he was very sceared of her health, he didn't to lose her...

TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:30 pm

So funny when Clark opened the door and found they nude! Razz Laughing

How much is Martha's dad hateful Question I hate him sooo much! Poor Martha!!!

In the last part when she fainted and when Lionel was next to her you made me almost cry... Sad

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 6 Empty Together - 5

Post  Saeshmea Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:44 pm

It was Saturday. Martha slept all the morning. At luch time Clark and Lionel where in the dinningroom when she came down alone.
- Mum! - shouted Clark who was the firs at seeing her.
- Martha! Are you crazy? If you asked us we can go upstairs and help you!
- I couldn't stay anymore there... We're getting married tomorrow... there's a lot of things to do...
- Oh...
- what happens?
- There's not wedding tomorrow, honey - said lionel.
- What? Why not?!
- the doctor said you need to rest, mum - said Clark.
- So we thought that the best was to postpone it, untill you recover.
- No! - she started to feel sick... she nearly fall down and Lionel went there to help her... - I don't want to postpone it...
- But Martha, look at you...
- that's the reason... I promise you my heart - she was almost crying - and I want to give it to you before I gone for ever.
- You're not going anywhere, ok? - Lionel start to cry - Because if you die, I die too.
Martha started to cry too and they hug very hard. Clark was there, watching at them...
- So... there will be a wedding tomorrow, or not? - asked him.
- There will be. - answered the two lovers at the same time.
. . .

Because it wasn't good for Martha to travel so much, they celebrate the wedding at home, in the livingroom. There were just some friends: Chloe, Lana and Lois; the family: Clark, who was helping his mother to go downstairs; and the lovers: Lionel, waiting for Martha with the judge, and Martha, who was wearing a pretty and long white dress.
Clark took Martha to Lionel and then they said ther wedding votes.

Lionel's: Since the first day I saw you I have dream with this moment. Even now, that we both are here, promising love for ever to each other, I can't imagine that it's true. Martha, You're the best woman of the world, you have a big heart, and you always try to love everyone. You have the nicest eyes I've ever seen and, the most important, you love me and you are fulfiling my wish, now. I love you, and I will for ever.

Martha's: I can't talk about the exact moment I felt in love with you, I just know that I loved you, I love you now, and I will love you for ever. I never thought that I could be able to marry again, because I always thought that we could love just one person in life, but that's a lie, because I loved Jonathan Kent, and now I love you, Lionel Luthor. and I'm very glad of becomming Mrs. Luthor, because when I'm next to you I forget all unless my love to you.... and these last months that have been fighting with the cancer you have been the only thing that make me happy... Lionel, I'm alive thank for you... and I will try to continue alive to thanks that to you. I love you.

All the persons who were on the Kent's farm livingroom were crying. Martha and Lionel kissed and hugged, and kissed again. That was a really moved wedding.

After the wedding Lionel continue living between the farm and the mansion (more in the farm than in the mansion), because moving Martha to the mansion wasn't a good idea for her recover, and they didn't find a good choice to live toghether in the farm being Clark there too, because that he have accept her relationship didn't mean that he wanted to leave every day with it.
. .
. . .
Some months later.
. . .
. .
Martha had a visit with her doctor that day. The doctor said it was important, she was waiting for bad news, so she didn't want to tell anything to Lionel because she knew he had a very important meeting that afternoon and she didn't want him to be worried... she can told it to her husband after the meeting.
So she went there alone.
. .
Lionel went to the farm to have lunch but Martha wasn't there, yet.
- Clark, where's your mother?
- She had a visit with the doctor, she didn't tell it to you?
- No, she didn't. - Lionel get really worried about Martha didn't telling him nothing.

They heared a car. It was a taxi. Lionel went out. Martha come out it and paid the travel. Lionel run there, he was really worried.
- Why you haven't told me that you had a visit with the doctor? You know that I like to go with you...
Martha was watching at him with wet eyes. She had been crying.
-What happen? What's going on? - asked Lionel.
Clark had went out the house too.
Martha started to cry and hugged Lionel.
- Martha you're scaring me, what's the matter?
- I'm cleared - whipered Martha.
- What?
- I'm cured, it's overe... there's no cancer... we have overcame it!! - she was laughing now.
Lionel start to laughing and kissed her
- It's fantastic, I told you!! Oh my god, you're cured!!
Clark had listened all and hugged his mother.
- I knew that nothing could take you away from me, mum... That's fantastic!
. . .
They started the move the week after.
- I can belive all this... - said Martha.
- What? - asked Clark, while they were packing.
- All... Overcome the cancer, find a great man, be married again... being so happy two years after your dad death... I feel like I was doing something wrong...
- You haven't... you deserve all these and more, mum. You're a fantastic woman, who have suffered too much, it's time to be happy.
- I will miss you a lot.
- Well, this time you're not going to the other side of the contry, you are just going therty seconds far from the farm, for me. - he smiled, Martha too, and then Lionel came in.
- Are you ready, honey?
- Being with you I'm ready for anything.
They kissed.
. . .
(let me end it like a fary tell, please... Very Happy )

And Martha move to Lionel's mansion and they were happy for ever and ever.

THE END I love you I love you I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:36 pm

awwww! how cute!
i loved this story!!! Very Happy
i'm glad they were happy in the end
and martha overcame her cancer.
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 6 Empty The day Martha left Smallville

Post  Saeshmea Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:10 am

Martha woke up that day a little sceared... she had to take an airplane that afternoon and she had dream that the plane crash before arrive to Washington. She got up and opened the window... It was a really sunny day, she should feel happy, but she didn't, she felt really sad of leaving Smallville and the Farm, which had been her home since the day she left her parents' in Metropolis... she wanted to stay there... and look after her son every day like she used to... she didn't want to be so far from him... and from Lionel.
She sat on the bed, with her look lost, remembering each moment she spent with Lionel... she remembered how he helped her after Jonathan's death, she remembered how he encouraged her to accept the senator position, how he offered his life for hers, how he was warried for her on the dark thursday, how he almost kiss her on thanksgiving dinner... "Why? Why he haven't kiss me then?" she thought "Why? Why I was too much sceared for accept that I have fall in love with him, that day?" She yearned and then she started to pack.

. . .

Lionel woke up that day thinking on Martha. "She's leaving today... you can't let her leaving without telling your feelings, Lionel" He thought "No, no... I can't tell them now... I will sceared her... I will just go there to say her goodbye, to wish her a good travel... nothing else... I can't give her any reason to stay here, she deserved that position in Washington..." That was Lionel's fighting that day.

. . .

Martha had invited all the kent's friends to lunch, she wanted to say goodbye to everybody because all thouse years all of them have been part of the kent's family too. So Lana, Chloe and Lois came early and helped her to cook.
- We will really miss you, Mrs. Kent - said Lois.
- You have been as a mother for the three of us - said Chloe.
- Thank you girls - said Martha with a smile, but she seemed so sad.
- Is anything wrong, Mrs Kent? - asked Lana.
- No, all's fine - said Martha - ... it's just that... I also invited Lionel and he...
- He's just being a little late, don't worry. - said Lois.
Martha anwers with a smile.

They were sitting on the table almost starting to eat, and Lionel hadn't appeared yet.
- Maybe something happened to him, I will call him.
- Mum. It's your last day here, I'm sure Lionel is fine, maybe he doesn't want to come.
- I can't belive that.
Martha called Lionel, but his secretary told her that he wasn't able.

. . .

Nothing had happened to him, he was in his office feeling guilty for not going to Martha's last lunch, but he couldn't, because he didn't feel himself ablte to say goodbye to the woman he loved.
He was sitting on his desk, with his head on his hands, and he had asked his secretary to not let anybody to go in.

. . .

Martha didn't eat too much, she wasn't hungry... she apologized herself to everybody and went to her room. She let her body fall down on the floor, at one of her room's corners, and sitting there she started to cry. "Why you don't want to see me today, Lionel? I really wanted to speak to you"
When she get a little calm she stood up, took a paper and start writting.

She had to be at the airport at 7p.m. It was 4.40p.m. when she arrived to Lionel's office.
- Mr. Luthor is not able to see anybody at this moment. - said his secretary watching at Martha's wet eyes.
- It doesn't matter. I came to give this to him. - Martha left an envelope on the girls desk and left.

. . .

Lionel still sitting on his desk when his secretary came in.
- Mrs Kent have just came, Mr Luthor. She gave me this for you.
Lionel took the envelope and when the girl have left he opened it ant read the letter.

TO BE CONTINUED..
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 6 Empty The day Martha left Smallville - 2

Post  Saeshmea Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:58 am

Lionel,
I can't understand why you didn't come to the farm today. I really needed to see you before going to Washington because you will one of the things I will miss the most.
This morning I have remembered all the moments we've spent toghether... and I could see in them that you love me... that's why I had decided to tell you my feelings today, but you didn't come.
I would like to be able to come back to the past, because I would like to change one of that moment... I would like myself hadn't been sceared of my own feelings the thanksgiving day, because if I had had enought courage I had told you that I already knew what was between us... it was LOVE!! Yes, we were in love and I couldn't accept because Jonathan's death was very recently then... but now, now that I see that I'm going far from you I find out that I love you, Lionel, and I would like to not lose you...

Yours forever,
Martha K.

There was tears marks on the paper... she had been crying.
Lionel inmediatly went out from his office.
- When did she leave?
- Five or ten minutes ago, Mr Luthor. - said his secratary.
Lionel run. Run as far as he could.

. . .

Martha was searching her car key in her bag when she listened somebody shouthing her name.
- Martha! Martha wait, please!
She turned round. It was Lionel, running, he had her letter on his hand. Martha went in the car and drove to the exit. Lionel shouted louder.
- Martha! Please, don't leave, wait!
Finally she came back and opened the door to Lionel. He went in and then they left the parkcar.
- Where are we going? - asked Lionel. But Martha didn't say anything - Ok. I understand you, you have enought resons to be really upset with me, but I couldn't say goodbye to you, I really didn't want it... because I felt as I was losing you forever... but I read the letter... and... I love you too... I love Martha! I have always loved you, and I still loving you.
They had arrived to the Metropolis outkirts. Martha left the road and stop the car somewhere. There was nobody there.
- Repeat it. - she said.
- You have enought reasons to...
- No. Not that. - she was watching at his eyes.
- I love you.
Martha went out. Lionel too. They met in the front of the car. Lionel wanted to hug her but she slap him.
- Hey! What's going on you?
- You can't do that to me! - she shouted while she hitted his chest - you can't! - then she felt faint and started to cry.
Lionel hugged her strongly and calmed her careesing her hair. When she was calmed they sat on the car's hood.
- I'm flying to Washington in a few hours... what have I to do now?
- But it was you who write that note to me...
- I know, but I... I didn't imagine that... I wasn't prepeared to these feelings...
- Which feelings?
- This love I feel towards you as strong, that confusion in my mind about what I should do now...
- You have to go to Washington.
- But I don't want to forget that I love you... I want to love you, and I want you to love me, too, all the time.
- Martha, do you want to go to Washington?
- I do. But...
- No, here there's no "but". If you want to go to Washington, you should go, because that's what I want for you, too.
- You don't want me to stay - she was crying.
- Sure! Of course I do! There's anything else in that world that I wish more than have you next to me all the time... but the second thing I wish the most is you happiness, and that's not here.
- No, no... I will be very happy near you, I can feel this.
They were in silence some time.
- How can you be as sure that we can be happy toghether?
- Because I have always felt happy and save next to you, why have that to change?
- Because love changes all... - said him
- It does, but always for better... Lionel I love you, and you love me... what's wrong?
- (he laught) I have never been considered a good person... I find that all this is too nice for me...
Martha smiled, took Lionel's chin and took his face close to hers, and when their lips where almost touching each other, she kissed him softly... and he answered that kiss with another more pationatly... It was like if the kiss had done him to find out that all that was real and not a dream.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 6 Empty The day Martha left Smallville - 3

Post  Saeshmea Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:20 am

After that kiss from Lionel with so much pation and love Martha get really full of love... she was really hot. She undid her blouse.
- What are you doing? - he asked.
- We haven't too much time, just love me.
And he did so. He put out his trousers and she rolled up her skirt. They loved eachother right ther, on the car's hood, somewhere of the Metropolis outkirts.

After her pation moment, driving back...
- Ask me to stay and I will stay... - said Martha.
- I can't do that, Martha.
- Do you mean that you want to end our relationship the same day it have start?
- No, I'm not... I mean that I will start to do more business travels to Washington... - he smiled, she too, and they kissed.

. . .

They said to meet again at the airport before Martha left, but Lionel was late again and Martha started to thought that he had change his mind.
She was boarding when he arrived.
- Wait, wait, martha, please, wait!
- What's wrong on you? You're being too late!
Lionel couldn't breath, so he couldn't say anything, he just stretched his hand to Martha...
- Oh my god!
He had a ring on his hand, and he was giving it to Martha. She couldn't belive it.
- It doesn't mean that you have to marry me one day... - said Lionel - it just mean that I will love you wherever you are.
Martha hugged him very hard and kissed him.
- Oh Lionel! I love you, I love you so much and I will miss you more than anything.

She was crying when whe boarded the airplain, and he wait at the airport until the plain disappeared on the sky.
"I will ever love you, Martha Kent" he whispered before leaving the airport.

Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:43 am

great story!!!
i really like how you write the characters. Smile
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 6 Empty Bon voyage!

Post  Saeshmea Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:34 pm

THAT'S THREE WEEKS AFTER MARTHA LEFT SMALLVILLE (FROM MY LAST FIC)

Martha woke up every day looking at her ring. It remembered her that somebody was loving her as much as she was loving him. But that day it remembered her that Lionel was comming to Washington that afternoon. She was really excited for his visit because it would be the first time she saw him after their pational day. Even that they had called each other every day.
She would go to the airport after lunch, so she wouldn't have enouht time to go home before meet him, that's why she dressed really pretty that morning. She put a dress, not a skirt, it was beige and it was long up to the middle of her thighs. She let her hair down, not up. And she didn't put on any tights, she wanted him to see her legs nude.

She noticed that at the office the men watched at her most than they had done those three weeks she had been there, but that body was just for one man, so she tried to ignore them.

She was sitting on her chair, hearing at her assistant, but not listenning her. Lionel would arrived in an hour, and she would left the office in thirty minutes... she was just able to watch how the hours passed on the clock.

- Senator? - asked the assistant noticing that Martha wasn't paying attention to her - Mrs. Kent?
- Oh! Sorry Julie, I wasn't here...
- I saw it... is anything wrong?
- No... - silence - Can I ask you something personal?
- Sure - Julie was a young girls who had just finished the university.
- Have you got a boyfriend?
- I have, Mrs., but he still in the university - said she happy and sad at the same time.
- So you can understand what's love a person who's far...
- Yeah...
- Great! At that way... you have the rest of the day free.
- Wh-what?! Why? B-but we haven't finished the...
- We will finish it on Monday. See that, tomorrow is Saturday, so if you leave today you can spent two magnific days with your boyfriend... - said Martha while she was going out with the poor Julie that couldn't understand that.
- And you?
- I have already done plans, Julie, he's comming to visit me today and he will spent here just a week... I can't waste any time.
. . .

At the airport Martha hadn't to wait Lionel where everybody was waitting the people who arrived from somewhere, because Lionel was comming with her private jet. She wait him in the landing strip.
When she saw the plane arriving, and then landing, she felt more excited than she was that morning when she got up.
When Lionel went out that big machine Martha felt a big happinest inside of her, but when he had already came down she didn't know what to do, she was paralysed because the emotion.
- Aren't you going to hug me, at least? - asked Lionel smilling her.
Hearing his voice woke up Martha and she jumped to his arms and kissed her with a lot of love. Then Martha realized that he was carring two bunches of flowers, one of red roses, and another of red tulips.
- Are both for me or you have another woman here? - said Martha laughing.
- It depends on your answer...
- What is the question? - she asked impatient.
- When have you to come back to work?
- On Monday - she smiled - Why?
Lionel didn't say anything and gave her the tulips bouquet. Martha took it, it had a note.
"Do you want to come with me to one of the most romantic cities in the world?"
Martha jumped again on Lionel's arms and kissed him more pationtly than ever.
- Is this a yes?
- It is...
- Fine! So lets go to Florence - said him while he helped Martha to go up the steps.

When the jet was taking off Lionel still having the roses bouquet on his hand. Martha wanted to know why Lionel hadn't gave it to her.
- Can you give me the other bunch... or its question isn't usefull now?
- Be patient.

When they were already flying Lionel took Martha's hand and guided her to another room. That plane seemed a house! Before going inside he gave her the other bouquet. The note said:
"Do you want to felt loved from me again?"
- I have dreamt it for the last three weeks... - said Martha blushed.
They went in. It was a bedroom with a big bed, with roses petals on it, two glasses, and a bottle of French champaigne.
Martha stopped and started to cry.
- Is anything wrong? Am I going too fast?
- No, no... - she was drying her tears - it's just that... all is so perfect.
- I'm just trying to make you happy...

They closed the door and started to undress each other.
- This three weeks I missed you a lot - said Lionel while he unzipped Martha's dress.
Then he took it off from her going round the curves of her perfect body with his hands.
- Me too. I don't wan't to think that we will have to move apart again - said Martha while she undid Lionel's tie.
She standed on her tiptoe and kissed him.
- Don't think that now... - said Lionel while she was undoing his shirt.
He caressed her red hair and she looked at him so sweetly.
- I as in love with you than I can't believe that you're here, with me - said Lionel looking at her, too.
- Don't worry, you will believe it after that - said Martha while she undid his trousers and let them fall on the floor.

Suddenly, someone opened the room's door. They were four guys dressed as Luthor Corp's workers. Each one had a firearm on his hands.
- Look at that, guys! We have interrupted a pation moment! - said one of them before give any time to the lovers to react. The four men started to laught.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:00 am

OMG!!! Nooooo! Poor Lionel, poor Martha!!! They can't have a sweet moment together... alone!!! Crying or Very sad

I wished they had... everything was so perfect... the bed with roses petals, the champaigne... I love you

Too bad the four guys laught!!! How can they dare??? Evil or Very Mad Grrr

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 6 Empty Bon voyage! - 2

Post  Saeshmea Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:10 am

Martha was behind Lionel because she only wore her underwear and Lionel didn't want that men to see her like that. She had her hands on Lionel shoulders like a signal of support, but she was a little frightened and also shy of being nearly nude. Althought Lionel was also just wearing his pants.
- What does this mean?! - asked Lionel really upset for the interroption and really taken back by the situation.
- You are not able to do the question, Mr. Luthor - said the one which seemed to be the boss there.
- I am if you are in MY private jet with firearms and going in MY room without knock the door!
But that didn't like too much to the man and he punched him on his stomach. Then, calmly and very polite the same man spoke to Martha.
- Senator, would you be so kind as to come with us, please?
Martha didn't say nothing, but Lionel put hisself between she and the man who was going to take her arm.
- She's not going anywhere - said Lionel.
But the man aimed Lionel on his head.
- No! - shouted Martha - Please! It isn't necessary...
- Martha... - said Lionel while the man put his gun down.
- It would be a pleasure to join you - said Martha following that game of kind words - but let me put on something, please.
The boss ducked and picked up her dress from the floor and gave it to Martha.
- Thanks.
She put it on and then all of them went to the "livingroom" of the jet.
They tied up Lionel, but not Martha.
- James, Cordell - said the boss to two of the guys - go to the cab, you know what you have to do.
And the two who's names were James and Cordell went to the pilot cab withouth say any word.
The boss was preppearing two glasses of some cocktail. The missed one was there, just with his arm prepeard, looking after the tied Lionel and the sceared Martha.
The boss sit down next to Martha and offered her one of the two glasses. Martha rejected it but he insisted.
- Please... I'm not trying to poison you, Miss. - said really kind.
- Leave her alone! - shouted Lionel.
But the only answer that he received was a punch on his face. His lip was bleeding.
- Lionel! - screamed Martha while she was standing up.
But the man seized her by the arm and made her sit down again. He had hurt her, but he apologized himself.
- I'm sorry but, he have to understand that here I rules, not him. - Martha watched at Lionel - Take the dring, please - said the man.
Martha finally accepted it and tried it.
- Delicious, isn't it?
- It is. But what are you trying with all this? - asked she trying to be polite.
- Firtly, let me introduce myself. My name's Andrew Huffman and I have been Lionel's employee for seven years.
- Really?! - she was playing his politly game.
- Yeah! Incredible, isn't it? I have spent three years to plan this, I need all the details, it was so hard.
- Was it?
- Yeah... because I knew the kind of man he is, so I need somebody really important for him to carry out the plan.
- And that's me!
- Sure! When I find out that Mr. Luthor was in love I thought "now is the moment", and when he told us about the travel to Washington and Europe I thought "That's my oportunity!".
- Very clever!
- Yeah... well, the game ends here. - now he was more serious - Tim, the computer.
Tim, the man who hitted Lionel before, gave to Mr. Huffman a laptop, and he put it on the table which was infront of Martha and him. He put it on and then he stood up.
- Great. Mr. Luthor I want you to transfer five million dollar to my account.
- Are you mad?! - laughed Lionel.
Then the man took out his gun and aimed Martha.
- No, I'm just eager to be rich. - he smiled.
Martha was watching at the arm which was pointing her really sceared. Even she had wanted she hadn't could move any muscle.
- Ok, ok... I understand it - said Lionel - but I will not be able to do anything being tied.
- Don't worry, she will do it for you.
. . .

Twenty minutes after they had entered at the bank website and had filled in all what they asked for, it only rested to put the keyword, the money and the account for the trespass and it will be finished. But the plane started to shake, the computer turned off and the glasses on the table fall down and breaked.
The internal telephone of the jet sound.
- What's going on? - asked Mr. Huffman - We passed a turbulence zone.
- No. We have problems with the pilot. She's comming back.
- Ok. I'm comming.
Before he went to the cab he asked Tim to looked after Martha, since she wasn't tied.

Martha started to do strange movements with her legs.
- What's the matter, ma'am? - asked her guard.
- I need to go to the toilet. - she put a pleasant face.
- Ok. Come on!
But when she did a step she felt down on Lionel and gave him one of piece of glass from the glasses that the shaked had broken. Lionel hide it fastly and the man saized Martha by her hair to make her stand up again.
- Come on! I said.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:01 pm

I love it, no body can bother Martha Kent! alien ....... ok
VERY GOOD, THE NEXT PART!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 6 Empty Bon voyage! - 3

Post  Saeshmea Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:42 pm

Lionel could untie himself with the piece of glass, but he cut himself on his hands. Meanwhile Martha was on the toilet trying to think what came next. The guy started to get impatient and cnocked the door shouting.
- Senator, you've spent too much time there, get out right now or I will come in.
Martha needed some more time to think so finally the man came in. Martha was cleaning her hands. The man pushed her out, but Martha saw Lionel running away from that livingroom where they had been, so before her guard could see him too she tried to distract him. But she didn't know what she could do. She tought fastly and...
- Wait! - she exclaimed.
- What's the matter now?
Martha turned round herself towards the man and round his neck with her armes.
- Are you married, Mr. Tim? - she said trying to seem lovely.
- I'm not. - he said smiling and happy to see that woman interested on him.
But then Martha turned herself round again and went out of the bathroom. Lionel had already disappeare of there.
- Oh. That's a pity, I'm sure you will find the woman soon. - said her changing completly her voice tone.
But the man had really liked how she touched him, so he grasped her from her waist and took her in the bathroom again.
- Maybe I had already find her - said while he closed the door.
- Really, great. You could introduce her to me when all that had finished - she was trying to get free of his hands.
- You have a really pretty body - said he smiling - Let me see it again.
- I should go - Martha could put her hand on the door handle but the man seized it and kissed her neck while with the other hand was looking for something under her dress' skirt.
- Stop it, please - begged her.
- Come'on, you also want that...
With her dress on, yet, the man removed her panties and put his finger in a place which Martha only want Lionel to go. A cold tear felt from Martha's eye, to her cheek and then to the floor.
- Please... - was the only word she could whispered.
The man kissed her to shut up her and then the door opened. It was the boss, Mr. Huffman. He inmediatly pushed the man away from Martha. She cleaned her lips with her hand and put her dress well.
- What fuck are you doing?! - shouted Mr. Huffman to the man called Tim.
- We just were...
- "You just were..." You're a silly man! He's run away!!
- What?
- Mr. Luthor had untied himself. Oh! Fuck!!
The man stood up from the floor and went against Martha.
- Fuck bitch! It's your fault, you took me here! - then he slap her.
She screamed of pain and then they took her again to the livingroom.
- Let me congratulate you, Mr. Luthor - said Mr. Huffman shouting - You and your lover have been really clever, but the game isn't over, yet, and I still having her with me. That's what we will do: I will give you ten minutes to come here and finished the transference without more troubles, because if you don't appear on ten minutes I will throw her away from the jet, without parachute, have you understand it?

TO BE CONTINUED...

(( That's a short part that I will continue after writting the third part of MarthaLuthor-&-I fic, ok? See you there!!))
I hope you like it!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:13 pm

Martha should to learn to fly silent ... or Clark can come...
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 6 Empty Bon voyage - 4

Post  Saeshmea Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:43 pm

Lionel had understood that pretty well, but now he was trying to go in the cab. One of the man was guarding the door, Lionel hit him on his head and the man felt unconcious. He tied him up, took his gun and enter in the cab. There were Lionel's pilot unconcious on the floor, and the kidnapper's pilot flying the airplane. He thought that was his colegue who had entered so he didn't do anything. Lionel aimed him on his nape and asked him to put the autopilot. He did and then he tried to disarm Lionel, but he couldn't and he felt on the floor hitting his head and falling unconcious too.
Then Lionel tried to wake up his pilot.
- Gordon, Gordon come back please, I need you now... - the man opened his eyes.
- Oh! Mr. Luthor, are you ok? They had kidnapped the jet.
- I know, and they have Mrs. Kent, so I need you to pilot this while I go with her, ok?
- Sure, sir.

- Well senator, it was a pleasure to meet you, but I think that your dear Lionel doesn't love you us much as you thought - said Mr. Huffman when the ten minutes had finished. Then he kissed her hand and ordered the man called Tim to opened the door.
- Good fly, bitch! - said he.
- Oh my god! - exclaimed Martha when he opened the door - Lionel!
- Yeah! Where are you, Lionel? She's going to die for your fault, won't you come to save her? - shouted the boss - I will give you three more seconds. Three...
- Lionel, please! - shouted Martha really sceared.
- Two...
- Throw her away and I will shoot you on your ass - said Lionel who had just appeared behind them. He had the gun on his hands.
Martha was breathing too hard. The man was holding her by her arm.
- Ok. Mr Luthor, I get it, but if you shoot me now, how much possibilities do you have of not hurt her?
Lionel understood and put the arm down.
- Great! - the boss smiled. But Martha kick him and he moved away from her a while.
- Now! - shouted she. And Lionel took the gun again and shoot him twice. Martha scream. The man felt dead on the floor. Martha run towards Lionel and he hugged her. Meanwhile the man called Tim was taking his boss arm. The airplane door still opened.
- If I was you I didn't do that - said Lionel pointing him with his gun.
The man stood up and put his arms up.
- Ok. Be carefull with that, yeah? You could hurt somebody.
- Somebody like you?
- Exactly.
- Close the door, come on! - ordered Lionel.
- Ok, ok! - said him smiling - Can I ask you something?
- No.
- Have you already touch her pussy? - Martha started to cry, leave Lionel and went to sit - Because it's so soft and wet, I really liked it.
- Shut up! - shouted Lionel really upset.
- Yeah! She's a good bitch! Did you know that?
- Ok. Enough is enough!
And BANG! Lionel shoot him and he felt from the airplane. Then Lionel closed the door and left the gun.

Martha was sat down with his head hiden between his hands, crying. Lionel went with her.
- Honey, are you ok? - Martha didn't say anything - Hey! It doesn't matter what they did to you, I will ever love you - and he took her hand to show her the ring he gave her the day he left Smallville -, remember?
She jumped on his arms and they hugged, and then they kissed.
- I'm sorry - said Lionel -, I'm so sorry, Martha.
They kissed again.

Finally they arrived to Florence. They had calld the international police, so they where waiting them on the airport, and also a carriage.
- Oh my god! What's that!? - exclaimed Martha happily.
- Well, I thought it would be a romantic way to start our travel, but after that you maybe preffer to go back home.
- No! I really want to be here with you now.

They visit the town by the carriage while they went to their hotel, in the Piazza della Signiora. It was a little hotel, but it was very romantic. After take a bath Martha was on the window when Lionel came with her.
- Do you like it?
- It's really pretty, Lionel - she turned round and kissed her.
- I have reserved a table for two in the best restaurant of the city for tonight - said him.
- Oh! That's a pity - said Martha.
- Why?
- Well... I was thinking on finished what we started on the jet's room, tonight - she smiled and, while she went to the bed, she let her towel to fall down, and she show her completly nude body to Lionel.
- Maybe I preffer your plan - said him.
- Just maybe?
He went on her and kissed her wet lips, they both felt on the bed and... well, the rest is private Wink Smile Very Happy !!

I hope you really enjoyed the full fic!!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:41 am

Awesome fanfic! Exclamation !
Beautiful ending at Florence, a really lovely italian city!
Piazza della signoria is a great place...
how do you know about that? Have you ever been in Italy? Surprised
The part I like the most (It's always a really hard choice) is when Martha gave the glass to Lionel, so he could untie himself...
she's sooo clever! Wink

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:04 am

that was an amazing story!!
like all the other of course.
i really liked how it ended so romanticly!
Cool
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:09 pm

IrisMn wrote:Awesome fanfic! Exclamation !
Beautiful ending at Florence, a really lovely italian city!
Piazza della signoria is a great place...
how do you know about that? Have you ever been in Italy? Surprised

Thank you, IrisMn. I have been in Italy many times and I love this country. I was in Florence two years ago, and I felt in love with the city; then I also visited Pisa and Venecia. And my last visit to Italy was at the begining of this year, in January, when I was in Rome, another pretty city, but for my mind it isn't as romantic as Florence. Very Happy

Thanks for all your comments, mionel-lovers Smile, I will try to surprise you with a new fic today!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 6 Empty Alone - 1

Post  Saeshmea Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:17 pm

When Martha moved to Washington her relationship with Lionel was a big confusion of feelings. They decided to put some distance between them for some time, so he also moved away, to the other side of the world, he travelled to the Luthor Corp. from Japan, Asia.
Martha wait for a call from Lionel for weeks, she missed him a lot. Meanwhile, Lionel was trying to not rang Martha because that could hurt her if she was trying to forget him. That fear of each one of call the other made them to continue their lifes.
Some weeks after moved to Washington Martha met a man from her office who was really nice with her. He always gave her flowers, and one day he asked her to go out toghether. They had dinner, they danced, and they spent the night toghether. After that day they had more dates.

One day...

James (the man) rang Martha at her apartment to invite her to the theatre, she said him that she couldn't go because she had a guest for dinner that day. She said that they could go out the next day. Some minutes later somebody knocked the apartment's door.
M: James!? Hi! I'm really sorry to not... Ah! - he had punched her and her lip was bleeding - What's wrong on you?!
J: You have another man, isn't it? That's why you don't want to come with me today!
M: Get out of here! - shouted her.
Then a woman came ther from the livingroom.
The woman: What's going on, Martha? I listened load voices...
J: Oh... - was the only thing James could say after see that he was wrong.
M: Get away from me... - said Martha before closed the door.

The woman was a friend that Martha did in Washington. Her name was Tina.
Tina: Do you want me to stay?
M: No, I will be fine.
Tina: But you're bleeding...
M: It's nothing, don't worry.
Tina left, and Martha sat on the sofa with the telephone on her hands. She begin to cry. Then she dialed a telephone number...
From the other side of the phone: Yeah? It's Lionel Luthor - Martha felt something inside when she heared that words, that name... that voice... But she didn't say anything - Yeah? Is anybody there?
Martha left the phone fall on the floor. She couldn't say anything, she couldn't rang somebody who was at the other side of the phone to tell him that a man who she's going out with had slap her... But that wasn't the real reason because she was crying... no. She was crying because she felt alone, really alone there.
She took the phone again and rang Clark.
C: Hi!?
M: It's mum, Clark.
C: Mum! Is anything wrong? I feel you worried...
M: No, I'm fine - she tride to seem happy speaking.
C: Are you sure?
M: I am, I just missed you and wanted to know how you are...
C: I'm fine mum. Do you want me to come?
M: No! - she inmediatly thought that if Clark went there he would see the injury in her lip - No, sweeter, you have a lot of work there, don't worry...

The next morning James went to Martha's apartment. She opened the door and he was there with a red roses bouquet and a little box. He gave her the bouquet, then he kneeled down and open the box. There was a pretty gold ring...
J: Martha, I know that I did wrong tonight, but if you marry me you will make me the happiest man in the world and I promise that what I did will never happened again.
Martha smiled, then she took the ring and put it on her finger.
M: I will.
J: What?
M: I will marry you, James.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:00 pm

Don't! No! That's so wrong!!! lol Martha must not marry this **** uhm, James!!!

Martha and Lionel belong together!

An awesome way to begin!!! I love you I love you I love you

Come soon, plz, Lionel!

BTW, I'm so glad you like Italy, since I live there! lol It's great to know ppl who love our country! Very Happy

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 6 Empty Alone - 2

Post  Saeshmea Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:23 pm

She wasn't sure of been in love of him, she wasn't sure of forget or not him, but she was sure that she didn't want to feel alone anymore there.

They married two weeks later, in the court. Clark went there and he couldn't belive it becase he's mother haven't never told him that she was in love with anybody. Martha wanted to invite Lionel, too, but she didn't feel able to tell him that she was getting married with somebody, so she finally didn't.

The happiness after the wedding end two days later, when they started to look for a new apartment. They where at James's apartment speaking about that, and James liked one which had a big room for them and onether one which he said it could be HIS office...
M: You wanted to say OUR office, dear, don't you?
J: No, I said it right.
M: But I will need a place to work home, too.
J: You won't. You will leave your job soon.
M: I will not - said her laughing thinking that he was joking. But he was not.
J: Of course you will, you're MY wife now, and I wont you to be at home working just for me.
M: You're joking, aren't you?
J: I'm not joking, durling. Your obligation is to stay at home and cook for me. I will be who take the money at home.
M: No. If you want this to go on you will have to change your mind, because I will continue working.
J: You can't say me what I have to do! - he stood up.
M: Don't shout at me! - she stood up, too.
He slapped her and she felt on the sofa. She wanted to rised but he pushed her again.
J: Where are you going?
M: At home. At MY home.
He was holding her arms so she couldn't move.
M: Released me! - she was trying to get free from his hands but she couldn't.
J: You're mad if you really think I will let you go now, dear - he joined his lips with hers, he was kissing her, but she didn't want it... she bite him. He screamed and then he released her without realising it. So she could get away from him and she left the apartment.

Some minutes after Martha arrived to her apartment, he was knocking the door. She didn't want to open it but he was making a lot of noise, it was really late and the neighbours could went out to see what happened. She open the door.
M: Please, go out from here, that was enought...
But he didn't listened to her and pushed her inside. She felt on the floor.
J: You have been a bad girl, Martha, I will have to teach you how to behave with me.
He took off his belt. Martha was really sceared, she tried to run away, she rised and went to the door. He grasped her by her hair.
J: Are you running away from me again?
M: No, no... I just... - she was really sceared of what he could do to her.
He pushed her towards the wall, she stopped herself with her hands. And being there, facing the wall, he tore up the back of her blouse and hit her with his belt there. All happened so fast. It started to bleed before Martha could feel the pain. Then she screamed and moved from there. The second hit didn't touch her and James get upset for that.
M: You're a monster! - she was crying of pain.
J: I don't want to hurt you, durling, I just want to teach you.
M: Fuck you!
He went towards her, she tried to scape. It was impossible. He seized her and took her to the bathroom.
He obligated her to watch at herself in the mirror.
J: Look at you! What do you think you are? - she said nothing - Answer me!
M: A woman - she said, breathing hard, really sceared.
J: NO! You are MY woman! - he was shouting at her ear - Say it!
M: I'm... your woman - she said it really soft, and crying.
J: I didn't heared at you!
M: I'm your woman. - she couldn't stop crying but she tried to say it louder.
J: That's better. Now we repeat with me... I'm your woman...
M: I'm your woman...
J: and I will ever obey you.
M: and I will.... NEVER obey you.
James shouted very furious and hurled Martha against the mirror. She did a big cut on her cheek. They had to went to the hospital and they had to close the wound.
The nurse: How did you cut yourself this way, Mrs.?
M: It was an accident - she tried to hide the other injury she had on her back and which still bleeding, so she where a jacket on, but the nurse watch some blood there, and thinking it was from the face cut she touch it and when Martha moved a little because it pains her, the nurse put out the jacket and the jumper that Martha had put on before came to the hospital...
The nurse: Oh my God! That wasn't an accident! - exlaimed. Martha start to cry - Mrs. You can report this if you wish, we can call the police.
M: No! No, really, it isn't necessary...
She inmediatly left the room. James was out with a present for her.
J: I'm sorry, durling, I didn't want to hurt you this way, you needn't leave the work if you don't want it.
He gave her a nice necklace which he put on her neck, and they both went home.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 6 Empty Alone - 3

Post  Saeshmea Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:58 pm

They finally boutht that apartment. James' ill-treats and batters to Martha coniued during too many time. She finally left her job because she get tired to lie about her hurts and injuries.

The day that they celebrated their first wedding aniversary...

Martha was waiting her husband with the table set very nice, and with a delicious dinner. She also dressed herself so pretty with a black dress. He arrived with some flowers for her and he also gave her a pair of earrings. They had dinner and then they went to the room. Martha was taking off her dress while he was in the bathroom when the phone rang. Martha answered it...
M: Yeah?
C: Mum?
M: Hi Clark! Are you calling to congratulate us for our aniversary?
C: No mum, are bad news what I have to tell you...
M: Are you ok?
C: I am mum, it's Lionel who's not ok.
M: What? What happened to Lionel?!
C: He came back today. But his limousine crashed with another car when he was going home.
M: Is he ok?
C: The doctors said that he broke his arm and a rib, but he's unconcious.
M: Oh my god!
C: Mum, I don't know if you will come, but... when he arrived to the hospital he still awake and he asked for you...
M: I will take the first plane to Metropolis, I will be there at the morning.

When James came out from the bathroom Martha had just left the phone and she was dressing again.
J: Are you going anywhere?
M: I have to travel to Smallville.
J: Does anything happened to Clark?
M: No, he's ok... it's Lionel.
J: Lionel?
M: Lionel Luthor. I spoke you about him... ah!
He slapped her and she felt on the bed.
J: You pretend to leave me alone on our aniversary nigh, you've foreget too many lessons, durling...
She rised while he pick up her belt from the floor.
J: Let me remember them to you.
M: Keep this away from me.
He tried to hit her with it. He cut her at her hand. Martha screamed and while she looked at the injury he took her and pushed on the bed again.
J: Is our aniversary night and I will have sex with you even if you want, or you not. - said him while he tied up one of Martha's hands to the bed's head with the belt.
M: Released me! Keep away from me! - she was trying to get free from him when she kicked him on his parts.
He felt down from the bed and she could untie her hand with the other. Then she left.
M: I hope you will not be here when I came back, because I will come back with a divorse aplication.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:21 pm

Mad Poor Martha... she didn't deserve to find this kind of man, nobody deserve to find a man like that! Evil or Very Mad

Lionel is soo unlucky! Crying or Very sad

Why does Lionel come back? Will Lionel see her injures, when he wake up?
bounce I can't wait to read what comes after! bounce

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next