- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saeshmea fic

4 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 11 Empty Re: Saeshmea fic

Post  mionel.is.love Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:28 am

so thats the secret! i'm glad that clark and lionel didn't mind.
i wonder now whats going to happen next. Question
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 11 Empty Martha's unknown past - 8

Post  Saeshmea Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:27 pm

I'M REALLY SORRY FOR BE AS LATE POSTING THIS PART, BUT THIS DAYS ARE MY TOWN'S FAIR AND I HAVEN'T ENOUGHT TIME TO WRITTE... SORRY!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE THE END...

The next morning Clark went to the university as Lionel and Martha went to the police to report his childhood friend. At the midday they had lunch together at the farm and after eat they both sat on the sofa to talk and spent the time.
Martha: What happened tonight… it was really nice, Lionel… - she had tears on her eyes.
Lionel: I loved it too…
They kissed, at the same time that the door’s bell rang.
Martha: I will open the door. Wait me here… - she smiled and walked to the door.
She opened it, and it was John with a gun on his hands.
Martha tried to close the door, but he pushed it and Martha felt on the floor. Lionel listened the noise and run to there. When he arrived Martha was lying on the floor staring to his friend and John was aiming her with the gun.
John: Fucking bitch! All the Metropolis’ police is watching for me!
Lionel: John!
John: Great! We have the happy couple together.
Martha watched at Lionel really scared and Lionel tried to calm her with his look. John aimed Lionel with the gun while with his other hand helped Martha to stand up.
John: Ok, Serena, close all the doors and windows of the house… please.
Martha: Why should I to do that?
John: Because if you don’t… I kill him.
Lionel: Do not obey, Martha… Run away from here… I will be fine.
Martha stayed there… didn’t knowing what to do.
Lionel: Martha… you know what he wants from you… run away, please!
John: Shut up! – BANG!
John shoot Lionel on his leg and he felt down. Martha shouted and John slapped her.
John: Obey me and close all the doors and windows of this fucking house or I will make more holes in his old body… ok?
Martha took her keys from her back and closed the front door firstly, then she went to the kitchen and closed the windows and the backdoor. She left her keys there and went upstairs.
When she came back Lionel was sitting on a chair with John aiming him, and there was a trail of blood from the hall to there. Martha looked worried to his hurt, when John gave her a rope and asked her to tie Lionel.
Martha obey, but her hands were shaking… For a while, Lionel hold the hands which were tying his ones, trying to calm them… Martha began to cry… He couldn’t see that, because she was on his back, but he felt her cold tears falling on his hands.
John: Come on! I haven’t all the time in this world! Have you finished?
Martha: I have.
John look at the tie to see if Lionel could escape, and then raise Martha from the floor taking her from her hairs.
John: Great… Now you’re going to give me what I came for… Serena.
Lionel: If you touch her I will…!
John: You will what?!
John hit Lionel’s hurt leg with his gun, and Lionel scream of pain.
Martha: No! Stop it! Don’t hurt him more, please… I… I will do all what you want from me…
He took her upstairs
Some time later Lionel had tried to untie his hands but he hadn’t been able, but Martha need him, so he stood up, hardly, for his hurt leg, and run against the wall with the chair on his back. The chair was broken… he was free… and her run upstairs.

John had listened the noise, so he had left the room and found Lionel coming upstairs. He pushed him and Lionel felt down the stairs. Lionel tried to raise himself, but John kicked him.
Martha went out of the room half-naked with John’s gun on her hands.
John: What are you going to do with this?
Martha: Kill you.
John laughed and kicked Lionel again. Then, Martha shoot and the wall were stained by the Lionel’s childhood friend’s blood.

Clark: Mum! Mum, how are you?
Martha: I’m fine, dear… don’t worry.
Clark had just arrived to the hospital, were Martha was waiting for Lionel, who was really hurt.
Then, the doctor came out from the room and she could go in.
Martha: Lionel…! Are you ok?
Lionel caressed her face.
Lionel: I’m fine, dear… thanks to you…
Martha: Oh no! He shoot you for my fault!
Lionel: No! please… don’t think this!
Clark: Well… both of you are ok, both of you felt guilty, and both of you helped each other… how about if we end this with a hug and a kiss.
Martha and Lionel stared to Clark.
Martha: I think I know what I have to do…
Clark: Ok, ok…
Clark went out.
Lionel: Martha… did he… did John…
Martha: No… he hadn’t enough time to do anything to me…
Lionel: Great… I mean…
Martha put her finger on his lips…
Martha: Don’t say anything else…
She put herself closer to him and kissed his lips…
Lionel: I love you…
Martha: I said you to don’t say anything more… - she kissed him again - I love you, too…

Lionel: Martha...
Martha: Yeah?
Lionel: There's just one thing you didn't tell us...
Martha: What?
Lionel: Why Serena?
Matha blushed...
Martha: It's just I couldn't give my true name... Clark was an important surename in Metropolis.
Lionel: But... why Serena?
Martha: Well... I find it a really sexy name...
Lionel: Not as much as you...
He kissed her, and, still being at the hospital bed, he put his hand under her trousers while they continue that long kiss.

THE END
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:17 am

It's too beautiful!
I love the end Rolling Eyes
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

https://mionelfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:15 pm

wonderful ending! Very Happy
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 11 Empty Mum and mother

Post  Saeshmea Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:20 pm

Mum and mother

Martha had a meeting in Metropolis before lunchtime, so Lionel picked her up early with his limousine. She had already told her son that she wouldn’t arrive on time to lunch with him, but that she had left some food on the fridge.

Clark was sleeping yet when the door’s bell woke up him. He got up and dressed with jeans, and then he went downstairs and opened the door. It was a girl, some years older than him, with a beautiful red hair and blue eyes. She seemed a little nervous, her hands were playing with her bag. She stared at Clark’s nude torso with a shy look.
The girl: Good morning…
Clark: Good morning – he waited a while for her to speak… but the girl didn’t say anything – Can I help you?
The girl: I… I’m looking for the senator.
Clark: Well… you’re on the right place, at the wrong time… - he laughed – She has a meeting on Metropolis, she will be here this afternoon… Would you like to leave her any message?
The girl: No… no… it isn’t necessary. Really.
Clark: Ok, but… if you say me your name I will be able to tell my mum who came to visit her…
The girl: Your mum?!
Clark: Yeah, my mum. I’m Clark Kent, Senator Martha Kent’s son. And you are?
The girl: Alice, Alice Mathews – they shake theirs hands while the girl looked at Clark with a moved look.
Clark: Are you ok?
Alice: Oh! I am… I… I have some allergies… you know… it’s really annoying.
Clark: Fine. So… I’ll tell my mother that you were looking for her.
Alice: Right! Great! – she smiled for the first time – Goodbye Clark, see you soon!

Lionel took Martha back to home at the evening. She went inside laughing about something; she seemed to had had a really good time.
Clark: Hi mum, how was your meeting?
Martha: Oh! It was fine.
Clark: And your lunch.
Martha: It was so great! Lionel invited me at one of the most expensive restaurants of the city… and after lunch he took me to the airport, and we visited the city from the air… it was so romantic…
Clark: Really? Have you already talked about your feelings…?
Martha: No. – she turned round and walked to the kitchen.
Clark: Mum!
Martha: What?!
Clark: You both need to talk about it, we have already done it… and I already said you that I just want you to be happy… and if that’s with Lionel… it doesn’t matter to me…
Martha: I know sweetheart… but it’s not as easy as you think…
Clark: Oh! I nearly forget it!
Martha: What?
Clark: You had a visit this morning…
Martha: Really? Who was it?
Clark: A girl called… Alice Mathews.
Martha: I don’t know any Mathews. Did she said anything else?
Clark: No… She just asked for you…
Martha: Well… If it was important she will come back.

The next morning Martha was at the farm, looking for a nice dress in her cupboard, when the door’s bell rang. Clark was at university, and she was going to have lunch with Lionel again. She had said him that she had something important to tell him.
She opened the door, and there she was, the same young red-haired.
Martha: Hello, can I help you? – asked Martha with a nice smile. At that moment her blue eyes meet the girl’s blue look and they both felt something strange.
Alice: Are you Martha Clark?
Martha: I was… so many years ago… but please, come in and tell me… who are you?
Alice: I’m Alice Mathews – said the young girl while she was walking inside.
Martha: Oh yeah! My son told me that you came yesterday… I’m really sorry for not be here, but I had a meeting on Metropolis…
Alice: It doesn’t matter; I’m staying in the town.
Martha: Oh! Where do you come from?
Alice: From Wichita.
Martha: That’s in this state. And you came to Smallville just to talk with me?
Alice: Not exactly…
Martha ignored her while she offered her a sit on the sofa and took some cookies from the kitchen.
Martha: Do you want some tea or coffee?
Alice: No… I…
Martha: Oh come on, please… Don’t be shy, yeah?
Alice: Well… maybe a juice…
Martha: An orange juice?
Alice: Yes, please…
Martha: With sugar… people use to like it without sugar… but I love sweet things…
Alice: With a lot of sugar will be perfect – she smiled.
When Martha came back Alice was eating one of her cookies.
Martha: Do you like them?
Alice: Yeah! Do you make them?
Martha: I do. I love cooking – she gave Alice a glass with juice.
Alice: Thanks… you’re very nice.
Martha: Oh please… I’m not.
Alice: Sure you are.
Martha: So… what were we saying… Oh yeah! I asked you if you went here just to talk with me…
Alice: Yeah… well… not exactly… I… I also came to… to visit my mother…
Martha: Really?! So your mother’s from Smallville.
Alice: Yeah… - she bit her lip – Well… I just know that she live here… because I don’t know her… I was adopted…
Martha: Oh… Clark is adopted too… it’s hard to know your true parents… Do you know her name?
Alice: I do… She… She’s you.
Alice: My mother’s name was Martha Clark...

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 11 Empty Mum and mother - 2

Post  Saeshmea Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:17 am

Martha’s glass of orange juice and a lot of sugar felt on the carpet.
Martha: My daughter…
Alice: Yeah…
Martha: Oh my god! But… you… you’re a woman! And she was so little when I had her on my arms… - her eyes were wed, she stood up and hugged that girl, then she broke down and started to cry – Oh god, thanks! Thank you for take her back to me! My little baby…
Alice was crying too, but she broke the hug.
Alice: … but you abandoned me… you gave me on adoption… how can you thanks God for take me back if you really didn’t want me…
Martha: Oh no, no please… don’t think this! – said Martha while she was caressing her daughter’s hair – I… I really want you… but I was too young… and it didn’t was me who decided what to do…
Alice: Do you mean that someone obligated you to leave me?
Martha: Yeah… my father. I tried to search you! But the price that I paid for that was so high… - she put her look down. Alice hold her hands.
Alice: But now I’m here… and you can demonstrate me that you really love me…
Martha: Oh dear, of course I love you… I always have… - they hugged again – When did you start to search me?
Alice: When my dad dead… I started to ask about you when my mum dead, then I was eleven years old, but my father didn’t really know too much about you, and he didn’t want me to find you, but when he dead, two years ago, I felt alone and I started to look for you. It was difficult because I hadn’t too much information, on the adoption papers there wasn’t your name, there was just a surname, Clark. I went to the hospital where I was left and the nurse who took me said that the men who came with me asked them to call me Martha… then I imagined that that could be your name. There are a lot of Martha Clark on the USA, but when I saw you at TV as the Kansas’ Senator, then I knew it was you… because we really seemed like the other.
Martha hold the girl’s hands. She still crying, and she looked at her blue eyes.
Martha: I’m sorry… I’m so sorry… I have always thought about you… but sometimes, when I finally didn’t need to be scared of my father, I thought that if I ever find you, you maybe didn’t want to know about me… because you would already have a family…

It was already midday when Clark arrived and found her mother cooking at the kitchen with a young red-haired helping her.
Clark: Hi…
Martha: Hi Clark… She’s Alice, the girl who came yesterday…
Clark: Hello.
Alice: Hi.
Clark: Mum… didn’t you go to have lunch with Lionel?
Martha: Oh my god! – she run to the phone – Lionel? Hi dear. Listen… there’s a little problem… we should cancel our lunch…
Alice: Oh, no, please! Don’t do that for me…
Martha (ignoring her): yeah, I know I told you that… I know! Why don’t you come to the farm? No it’s not a problem… ok… we will wait you… bye!
Alice: You needn’t to do that!
Martha: But I want – she caressed Alice’s chin - You are more important than anything.
Clark: Mum? – he didn’t understand why his mother was as sweet with that girl.
Martha: Oh Clark… sorry… I’ve forgotten that you have arrived… please, come here – he hold Clark’s hand to take him next to her… - Sweetheart… She’s Alice, your sister.
Clark: What?!
Martha: Well… your half-sister…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:25 am

wow.... how will Clark react to this.....
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 11 Empty Mum and mother - 3

Post  Saeshmea Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:28 pm

Clark: How can she be my sister? You’re sterile! Oh god! It’s daddy’s daughter! He lied you?!
Martha: No! No, no… She’s my daughter, Clark… I haven’t been always sterile…
Clark: Don’t you?
Martha: No… I had Alice when I just was seventeen.
Clark and Alice at the same time exclaimed: Seventeen years old?!
Martha: Yeah… I was so young…
Clark: How? Who’s her… father?
Martha: I was seventeen when she was born… but I was sixteen when I met him, Thomas Smith. He was the captain of the football team, and I was a silly teenager who was sure to be in love with him… He asked me to have a date, I accepted, and we started a relationship of months… I didn’t want to have… you know, sex with him… I had been raised in a catholic family… But he was two years older than me, he knew what he want from a girl… and as I told you, I thought myself to be in love with him…
Clark: You did it.
Martha: No. I promised him that I would have sex with him on my seventeen birthday. But when the arrived… I wasn’t prepare and I told him… He didn’t understand… - Martha had her look lost, as if her eyes were looking at the past.
Alice: What happened?
Martha: We were at his home, he had prepare everything… a great dinner… a nice room… roses, champagne, music… that seemed to come from an old romantic film… He got so angry with me… He said that all the girls of the school would give anything to be at the same bed with him… I said that I wasn’t one of those girls… He slapped me, I felt on the floor and I hit my head with something, because I felt unconscious, and I found myself on the bed, I was naked, and he was on me.
Clark: He raped you!
Martha: He did… I tried to resist, but the panic didn’t help me, and he was so strong… When he finished he threaten me saying that if I told that to anybody he would come and kill me. I didn’t talk about that with anybody during some days… but then I started to feel sick, I went to the doctor and I listened that words “You’re pregnant”.
Alice: What did you do then?!
Martha: I was afraid of him, and was scared of my father reaction… I decided to shut up… don’t tell anything and have the baby… when it was at my arms anybody could say anything… that was what I thought… but one day, at the school, I fainted. They took me to the hospital, and the doctors told my father what the matter was… I remember that he entered to my room so angry with me and that the first thing he did was slap me, then I cried.
Clark whispered: Son of…
Martha: He asked me how it could happen to his daughter… who was the father… and what was I thinking on when I decided to continue with the pregnancy. He was really upset, but when I pronounce the word rape, he changed, he continued being angry, but what he did was to rang to the police and report Thomas. He was arrested, and being my father the richest lawyer of the state, he was imprisoned a few days after for too many years.
Clark: But what happened with Alice? Why didn’t you keep her?
Martha: It was late to abort, and any way, an abort would have been worst for the Clark family… My father said that we should hide that problem… He locked me in the house until the baby was born with the intension of give her in adoption… At this way nobody would ever asked… nobody would ever know about that.
Alice: And you didn’t do anything?
Martha: Of course I did. I tried to escape too many times… but he was lawyer, he had the power and I hadn’t anything… You were born a nice Saturday afternoon… in my room – She was crying and caressing Alice cheek -… in my bed… You were so beautiful and so little… I had you on my arms; I haven’t been ever able to feel anything like that… I was a mother… I had a baby… I had a nice daughter… and my father took all that away from me. – Some silence – When I woke up again after rest some time you weren’t there. I got up and started to walked around the house shouting your name… Alice.
Alice: You give me my name?!
Martha: I did. Instead my father didn’t want me to fall in love with you, because you would be a few time with me, I wanted to call you Alice, as my mother. He arrived at home, I asked him for you, and he told that he had took you to the hospital… I couldn’t believe it, I run to the door, but he took me from my arm and push me on the floor. “Listened to me, Martha” Said him”, you have never had a baby in this house, ok? You have never been raped, and you will never search that baby… because if you try to ruined the perfect family that I have build… I will be obligated to teach you some things…” These were his words – she stopped crying -. I felt weak for the labor, and I was sick for the lost… I spent four long days in my bed… without move, without eat… One night… I escape from my bedroom’s window. I could arrive to the hospital, and I asked for a little baby who was taken there… That nurse was really kind with me… He let me take you again on my arms… She said that my father took you there, that he said you called Martha, and she also said me that I could take you with me, because I was your mother… but my father arrived… I saw him in the distance… I was so frightened… She offered me her help, but I knew that my father was able to destroy all what he wanted… I just said her that your name was Alice… I kissed you and I gave you to the nurse again… You took my finger with your little hand… and then my father came and slapped me… The nurse ask him to leave… he said her that he was sorry about me, that the baby couldn’t be on the family… and he took me with him… before the door was closed I turned round and look back to see you for the last time…
Alice and Clark were crying too, they both hold Martha’s hands.
Alice: I can understand you… You were so young, and your father…
Clark: He was a son of a bitch!
Martha: Clark!
Clark: It’s just the truth! He wasn’t anybody to decide about your life!
Martha didn’t say anything, she just put her look down.
Alice: Did you try to search me again?
Martha: When we arrived at home, that same night, we had an argument… I didn’t feel my self able to let you go for ever… We argue really hard… But he just know one way to persuade people… the force.
Clark: Did he hit you!?
Martha: I didn’t remember so clear… but he slapped me… and on one moment he pushed me… and I felt down the stairs…
Alice: What?!!
Martha: I woke up on the hospital two days after… my father was next to me holding my hand, with a scaring smile on his face… the doctor was at the other side… I don’t know if that was because the fall or because one of his hits, but the doctor said that after then I would never been able to be a mother… I started to cry… I remember that as if it was yesterday… My father hold my hand stronger… he come close to me… and he whispered to my ear: “This is the price you have to pay for your sin”. – after some silence broken with Alice cry – I didn’t felt able to look for you during so many time… I just tried to forget the pain I had felt… I think that I just could do it when I met Jonathan. I told him about it once, before our wedding, and he said me that we could look for you… I just come back to the hospital, they said that you already had a family… then you was nearly four years old, and I wasn’t able to tell to a four-year-old girl that I was her real mum, and that she had to abandon her family… I’m sorry, Alice… Maybe I would do it… maybe I would search you… sorry…
Alice hugged Martha.
Alice: Don’t be sorry… You did what you thought was the best for me instead that it mean more pain for you… Oh, Martha, you’re the best mother of this worlds… and you’re mine, you’re my mother…
Martha smiled, and Clark hugged the two women. Then the door’s bell rang… It should be Lionel…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:43 pm

Oh god, it's so sad... I'm going to cry! Very Happy
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 11 Empty Mum and mother - 4

Post  Saeshmea Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:10 pm

Mum and mother - 3

Martha opened the door drying her tears with her hands… Lionel had a red roses bouquet on his hands.
Lionel: Am I coming on a bad moment?
Martha: No! No… please come in… there’s somebody who I want you to meet…
Lionel: Ok… oh! That’s for you – he gave the roses to Martha.
Martha: Thanks! You’re so nice! I will put them in water.
Martha went to the kitchen while Lionel walked inside and went to the living room, where was Clark speaking with a young red-haired, who really looked like Martha.
Clark: Hello Lionel! How are you?
Lionel: Fine, thanks, and you.
Martha came at that moment…
Martha: Hi guys… - she put herself next to Lionel – Lionel, let me introduce you to Alice…
Lionel: Nice to meet you.
Alice: Nice to meet you.
Martha: Alice is… she’s my daughter.
Lionel: Your what?!
Martha: My daughter, Lionel, I had her when I was just a teenager…
Lionel: D-do you mean that she was born from you? You gave birth to her?!
Martha: Right. Before become infertile… - Martha looked Lionel a little scared of his reaction… maybe she was frightening him…
Lionel: But… How…? When…?
Martha: I can give you an explication… Come with me… please.
Martha took Lionel from his arm and they went outside and sat on the porch.

Meanwhile, Clark and Alice started to prepare the table.
Alice: It’s strange…
Clark: What?
Alice: I have been always thinking on how was my biologic mother… I always thought on an irresponsible woman who never wanted me… But instead of that, I found a great woman, who has a great family… Yesterday I was alone, and today I have a mother and a brother…
Clark: Yeah… She’s a wonderful mother… you will see… she’s just perfect…
Alice: She told me that you’re…
Clark: adopted?
Alice: Yeah.
Clark: I am. Well… as you know now, she’s sterile since young, and she hate herself for not be able to have children… she love children… she was born to be a mother… They found me on the fields… and she took me on her arms, and she take care of me as if I was her own son… without being him yet… I couldn’t find any better parents… and moreover, a better mum… I’m very glad of have somebody to share her… - they both smiled.

Outside, Martha had just finished to tell Lionel all about Alice.
Lionel: Oh Martha… you must suffered too much… - they were on a sweet hug, Lionel was caressing her hair, she was crying on his shoulder – I’m really sorry…

Martha: Don’t be sorry, Lionel, please… be happy for me, because now I couldn’t be happier… I have my daughter with me again… Clark still with me… and I have you in my life, too…
Lionel: What?
Martha: … I said I couldn’t be happ-…
Lionel: No. Not that… your last words…
Martha: What? That I have you in my life?
Lionel: Yeah… that makes you feel happy, too.
Martha: Of course… that’s what I wanted to tell you today…
Lionel: What?
Martha: That I’m prepared to have you in my life… I mean… closer than now…
Lionel: Do you mean… in a relationship?
Martha: Yeah…
They were looking at each other.
Lionel: Are you sure of your words, Martha?
Martha: I have never been as sure of anything else…
Lionel caressed her neck and took her closer to him to be able to kiss her lips.
Lionel: Now I can’t be happier, too. – they both laughed and kissed again.
“I love you” Said both at the same time.
Then they went inside hand in hand and with a big smile on their faces.

Martha: Guys – said to Clark and Alice – we have something else to celebrate today…
She didn’t say anything, she just turned round and kissed Lionel sweet lips in front of her two children.
Clark: Congratulations guys! – said Clark before kiss his mother cheek and shake Lionel’s hand.
Alice: I’m really happy for you… mum. – she smiled, Martha moved, and she hugged her mother. Lionel and Clark smiled for the scene and then everybody sat down to start to eat.

THE END
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 11 Empty Red-haired

Post  Saeshmea Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:15 am

Red-haired

Lionel had said her that it would be a special night… they had a date… she knew it… he just said that they were going to have dinner… but she knew it was a date! So she dress herself very nice. She went downstairs and went to the kitchen to drink some water before left. Lionel had a meeting, so she had to wait him in the hotel hall were he would be.
Clark was in the living room, watching the news on TV…
“… with this one there are already five red-hair girls killed by the Red-rose killer. The girl disappeared two days ago in front of her house, and a red rose was found right there. She appeared this morning, dead, on the river. She had too many hurts on her body, she was found naked and tied up. The police advice all the red-haired between twenty and thirty years old to not go out alone…”
Martha walked to the living room and kissed Clark’s cheek from his back…
Martha: I’m leaving now… Don’t wait me awake, ok?
Clark: Are you going alone?
Martha: Yeah… I’m meeting Lionel there…
Clark: Be careful, ok?
Martha: What’s the matter?
Clark: Well… you are a red-haired, I really don’t want to find you killed.
Martha: Clark, sweetheart… your mummy past her thirties too many years ago… - she smiled… - Goodnight dear…
Clark: Goodnight, mum…

There weren’t too much people at the hotel hall… Lionel would come in a few minutes, so Martha didn’t sit down… She started to looked at the paintings of the walls and the expensive sculptures… Then she looked at a girl with a white dress, she was red-haired, as Martha, and she was alone, and Martha remembered the news and her son advice. She didn’t know why but she felt the necessity of look after that girl, so she didn’t stopped to look at her. Suddenly, a man came close to the young red-haired and started to talk with her, he were a red rose on his hand. She walked towards them trying to not be noticed and when she was at nearly five steps from them, the man took the girls hand abruptly. The girl shout, but nobody seemed to listened her. Then, Martha, walked again the man and punch him on his face. The man, who didn’t hope that, released the girl.
Martha: Run away and rang the police! – shout Martha before fell on the floor unconscious after the man slapped her so hard.
The girl run away, some people listened at Martha and turned around them. The man took Martha on his shoulder while he left the rose felt on the floor, and he whispered “Ok… You have already tried to be the heroine… now you will be the victim…

When Lionel arrived to the hall he found the police there, a red-hair girl crying, and a lot of people looking at a rose on the floor. But he didn’t see Martha.
Lionel: Excuse me, what happened here? – asked to one of the policeman.
Police: The Red-Rose Killer again… but this time he wasn’t lucky… he tried to take that girl, but an older woman helped her and he took her.
Lionel: An older woman?
Police: Yeah… well… maybe a forty-year-old red-haired…
Lionel went to the girl who was crying.
Lionel: Excuse me, are you the attacked girl?
The girl: Yeah…
Lionel took out his wallet and showed the girl a photo from Martha.
Lionel: Is this the woman who helped you? – he asked with a shaking voice…
The girl: She is! She’s the woman who the killer took with him!
The policeman took the photo.
Police: Isn’t she the Senator Kent?
Lionel: She is. – said, almost crying.
He picked up the rose from the floor and clasped it in his punch… When he opened his hand the petals felt on the floor as if they were blood drops.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 11 Empty Red-haired - 2

Post  Saeshmea Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:30 am

“The Red-Rose Killer has attacked again, but this time his victim can be saved. Martha Kent, our Senator, has been kidnapped by this man when she tried to save a youngest girl from him…”
“Martha Kent, our Senator, has been kidnapped…”
“Martha Kent, our Senator…”
“Martha Kent…”
“…”
“The Red-Rose Killer has attacked again…”
“… attacked again…”
“…”
“has been kidnapped”
“…”
“… can be saved…”
“… can be saved…”
“…saved…”
“…”
“Martha Kent”
“…”
That was what was sounding as an echo again and again in Clark’s head while he run to Metropolis.
His mum had been kidnapped by that killer.
He had advised her!
She had taken that as a joke…
Maybe he shouldn’t say anything…
Maybe that was happening because he had said it…

Clark: Lionel!
Lionel: Clark! I was calling you at the farm!
Clark: I hear it on TV…

Meanwhile, somewhere in Metropolis, an older red-haired was opening her eyes on a darkness. She had her eyes blindfolded and her hands tied up on her back. She was lying on the floor, and it was cold, she was naked and wet… and she felt a hand caressing her nude body.
She didn’t sent anything, she was just trying to remember wad had happened, when those fingers arrived to her pussy… then she groaned a little and the man found out that she was already awake.
Killer: Good morning ma’am… - his voice was strong.
Martha: Where am I?
Killer: There where you will die.
Those words scared Martha, she got a little nervous and then she hit the man on his stomach with her knee. Instead that she didn’t see anything, she tried to stand up, but the man took her wrist and made her fall on the floor. Then he dragged her to him and sat over her naked body grasping her shoulders against the floor to don’t let her do any movement.
Martha: Release me…
He, grabbing her from her shoulders, made her body rise, and then he pushed her again against the floor. This time, Martha shouted.
Killer: You can’t hurt me, ok? These are the rules of the game: I order, you obey; I hit, you shut up… Did you understand?
Martha felt his body above hers, she felt his breath close to her face, and she spat in his face.
The man slapped her, she shouted; he hold her from her arm and rose her, and then he took her somewhere. He took out the bandage from her eyes.
Martha found herself in what seems a basement, in front of a wall full of photographs. All the photos were of red-haired women, all were naked, some were a little hurt, some were really hurt, and some were already dead. Martha wasn’t able to look at those images, but the Killer grasped her from her chin and obligated her to watch each one of the photographs of the wall. She started to cry.
Killer: You can cry. All these women are dead… Do you know why? Because they thought that they could escape from me, or that they could play with me… But these aren’t the rules of the game… The rules say that I am the only player, and you are just the toy.
He took her from the back of her neck and pushed her against the wall. She was kissing the photographs, and he was so close of her nude backside. He began to caress her waist.
Killer: You’re really pretty for be older than forty…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:43 am

OMG, it's too cruel Sad ......... CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!!!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 11 Empty Red-haired - 3

Post  Saeshmea Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:56 pm

The photographs of the wall moved with Martha’s breath. The man was at her back, she could touch his stomach with her tied hands, and he was grasping her neck against the wall. She felt his breath behind her ear.
Killer: Most of these girls dead at the second day that they were here… They weren’t really obedient… and I had to teach them how to be… but they didn’t learn it… - he whispered – But you will… don’t you? Yeah, you will… because you have a son, and you want to live for him…
Martha: How do you…?
Killer: You’re a Senator! Everybody knows about your life… - he laughed – Honestly, when I took you from the hotel hall I didn’t recognize you… but when I was taking off your clothes I remember that I had already seen you… on TV!
Martha: What do you want from me?
Killer: The same that I want from all the girls I take here… pleasure…
Martha: Fuck you!
Killer: I love when you get upset! – he was holding her stronger – I don’t use to take woman of your age, but you obligated me trying to be a hero… so now you have to accept the consequences.
Grabbing Martha from her neck he push her to the floor, and then he walked to the door.
Martha: Where are you going?
Killer: I’m going to teach you the first lesson to survive here: humility.
Martha: What!? – She stood up and walked towards him, but he closed the door.
She was closed in the small room of a basement, with a wall full of photographs of young red-haired who dead right there… She let her naked body fall on the floor and started to cry. She was cold, she was hungry, she was frightened… and she was alone…

Lionel sat down with Clark at the Hotel’s bar. He asked for a whisky.
Lionel: The police know nothing about this crazy man… they just now that he leave a rose there where he kidnapped the girls, and every week one or two women appear dead somewhere in the city. It has been happening for a month.
Clark: It will be impossible to find my mother without more information… - he let her head fall on his hands.
Lionel: Chloe!
Clark: What?!
Lionel: Chloe is there!
Clark turned round and saw his blond friend in the middle of all the journalists and photographers who were at the hall, as if she was looking for somebody.
Clark shouted her name; she looked at them and went there.
Chloe: Hi guys, I come just when I listened what happened… How are you?
Clark: Worried…
Chloe: Your mother is a brave woman, Clark, she will be fine when we find her…
Clark looked at her, Chloe was trying to smile and he smiled too.
Clark: Yeah! We have saved her from worst things!
Lionel: Sure! She can face everything! We just need to be fast and find her alive.
Chloe: We will.

From the little window of that room Martha saw how the sun light came and illuminate the walls. It was at the morning… It had past almost eight or nine hours… Martha thought that she would become crazy…
The man opened the door.
Killer: How are you?
She didn’t move and neither said anything.
He walked towards her and ducked in front of her. He caressed her cheeks and she turned her face. He slapped her and then he stood up.
Killer: I had taken you some food, but maybe you aren’t hungry.
Martha: No! I am!
She kneeled down with her hands still tied up at her back.
Killer: Oh… really? – He turned round to watch at her – Maybe you should beg a little more… don’t you think?
Martha: What do you mean?
Killer: Kiss my feet.
He showed her a plate of something which she wasn’t sure if it was meat or dog’s food, but she was too much angry to worry about this. He was staring at her and she really wanted something to eat. She ducked and touch his feet with her lips. She felt revolted for that, but she tried to dissimulate. He left the plate on the floor and went out of the room. She had her hands tied up at her back, so she had to eat with her mouth, but it didn’t matter her at that moment…
When she finished the plate she wasn’t any hungry… now she just was cold, frightened and alone…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 11 Empty Red-haired - 4

Post  Saeshmea Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:44 pm

The man entered to the room and without let Martha say anything he grabbed her arm and took her to a biggest room, maybe where she woke up at that night… He pushed her at the floor and she felt on her knees. In front of here there was nothing, just a wall with a little window; next to her there were a stairs with a door up; at the other side a bed; and behind her a table and some chairs. There were some stuff hanged on the walls, and ropes put up the ceiling.
He took a knife, cut the rope of her wrists, and let the knife on the table.
Killer: It’s time to start the real game, honey… - he took a whip and flogged the floor. Martha felt her heart jumping inside herself.
She didn’t want to be hurt with that… she looked at the door upstairs… without think she stood up and run to the stairs.
She felt how the rope of the whip cut the skin of her back before she could listened the sound it did. The hit was as hard that she felt forward on the stairs. She stopped the fall with her hands and she hurt them. But they didn’t hurt as much as her back.
Killer: Are you going anywhere?
Her tears where falling on the tidy floor, and she felt her blood falling down her back.
Martha: Is this the way you killed all these women? You hit them until they die?
Killer: No. I hit them until I want… and if they still alive or not it’s not my business.
Martha: Fuck you!
The man rose the whip and Martha felt it on her back again…

Somebody was knocking the Kent’s door impatiently, Lionel opened the door, it was Chloe.
Chloe: Good afternoon Mr. Luthor! I have find something really interesting…
Lionel: Really?
She went inside and they went to the kitchen.
Clark: Hi Chloe? What’s on?
Chloe let some copies from newspapers…
Lionel read some of them: “A lady-killer in the city”, “A red-haired lover”, “Another rose found”… They’re all news about the Killer.
Chloe: They are… but not from Metropolis. They are from Topeka.
Clark: The capital!
Chloe: Yeah! But they are from ten years ago…
Lionel: Ten years?! And you think that these have a connection with what’s happening now.
Chloe: I’m sure.

Martha was hanged form her wrists almost ten centimeters from the floor. The cuts from her back were bleeding, and that blood was slipping down her fair skin. The rope which tied her was hurting her wrists and she tried to hold it with her hands. The man didn’t matter that, he had an ice on his hand and he was playing with it on Martha’s nipples, and then he slid it down to her navel and then to her pussy… She groaned.
Killer: You like it, don’t you?
Martha: Fuck you… - whispered she, nearly without be able to speak.
He didn’t say anything, he took the ice to his mouth and ate it, and then he put two fingers sharply in her body. She groaned laud and some tears felt from her eyes…
Killer: Is this better?
She didn’t say anything else… she just try to stop her cry…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 11 Empty Red-haired - 5

Post  Saeshmea Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:03 pm

Lionel was alone in his office… his fingers were playing with something shiny… it was a little ring with a ruby.
Lionel whispered: If we can’t save you, Martha, I will regret haven’t asked it to you before… - he was almost crying, but somebody opened the door.
It were Chloe and Clark, with some papers…

Some of Martha’s back hurts had already stopped bleeding, but they still paining her. Even so, she wasn’t crying.
She had cuts on her wrists which the rope had done to her. Even so, she still not crying.
She felt sick of herself at that moment. Even so, she was making an effort to not let any more tear fall from her eyes.

She was lied on the bed of that room, with her hands and feet tied up on the bed’s legs, looking at the ceiling while that filthy man was entering his big thing into her body. He was grabbing her nipples, he was hurting her, and she was just thinking how would she watch at Lionel if she survive from that.

Lionel: Well guys, what’s new?
Clark: Chloe was right, it’s the same man.
Chloe: His name’s John Willson. He was taken to a mental hospital after been accused of six rapes with violence and murders. The victims were five red-haired young women, all of them between twenty and thirty years old. He left a rose there were he kidnapped them, and he took them to the basement of his home in Topeka.
Lionel: Five women… you said six victims… - interrupted Lionel.
Clark: His first victim was his own mother.
Lionel: What?!
Chloe: His father abandoned him when he was a child, and he had grown up alone, in a little house of Topeka, with a garden full of red roses, and with his red-haired young mother. He had big mental problems, he thought to be in love of her. One night he entered to her room and raped her, the neighbors said to the police that the mother was a really kind woman after she changed. From night to day she became a shy woman who never went out of the house. When the police caught him, he confessed that he had violently raped his mother until she died.
Clark: He did the same with the girls.
Chloe: He was as in love with his mother that he looked for women who looked like her to love them like her. But he was discovered, and he was taken to that hospital.
Clark: He went out of it just two months ago… the doctors said that he was better…
Lionel: The murders started almost a month ago…
Chloe: Right! That’s why this is our man!

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:12 pm

They're going to find him! Lionel will save Martha soon!!!! I love you
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 11 Empty Red-haired - 6

Post  Saeshmea Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:33 pm

Only darkness came into the room from the little window. Martha was alone, sitting on the floor, with her neck chained to the wall. She just could move away from there almost a metro, but she preferred to be leaned on the wall… she felt herself saver at that way…
The man opened the door, he took somebody with him, it was a young red-haired who slept on his arms. He came downstairs and let the girl on the bed.
Killer: You have a new friend, dear… But you have already met her…
Martha looked at the girl who was lying on the same bed where she had been tied up just some hours before… It was the girl who she tried to save in the hotel hall. She shouted on surprise…
Killer: Yeah… she’s the girl who should be in your place right now… It wasn’t difficult to find her, because everybody talks about the girl who the Senator Kent risk her life for.
Martha: Why did you her here?! Don’t you have enough with me?
Killer: I have… more than enough… you’re perfect for me… but she had already been chosen, I can’t let her free from her pain… don’t you think?
Martha: You’re mad!
Killer: Maybe, but I own you… and you will be my aperitif before give to our guess the welcome she deserves.
He walked to Martha while he took of his trousers and pants, he stood in front of her and grabbed her hairs obligating her to suck his big penis.

“Two kidnaps in two days. The girl who was saved from the Red-Rose Killer yesterday by the Senator Kent has been kidnapped today in the hotel room where she was staying. The Killer let something more than a rose on her bed, he let a note which says: “The Senator Martha Kent is paying the consequences for try to be a hero so, instead that she was a mistake, she’s now another toy for my game.” Does it mean that the possibilities of have our senator back are null? Does it mean that she will have the same cruel dead that the rest of his victims? Well… now we just can pray for her and give all our hopes on the police agents who are looking for her.”
Lionel put the TV off.
Clark: If we should just trust on our police my mum would be already dead!
Lionel: Well, that’s why we’re doing their job.
Chloe: Sure… So… The plan is this… Clark, you go to Topeka to the old address of Mr. Willson… Meanwhile, Lionel and I will investigate more about him to see if his working anywhere, and if he had a new house…

The man pushed Martha against the wall were she was chained, and she tried to clean her mouth with her hands. He waked to the bed, the young red-haired was almost waking up, he took off her clothes and tied up her hands to the bed. When she was already awake…
The girl: What’s going on? Who fuck are… - he slapped her and she shouted – What are you…? – he slapped her again and she started to cry.
Martha was looking at that trying to not cry.
Killer: do you want to say anything else, bitch? – He asked while he grabbed her chin.
The girl shacked her head looking at him so scared. But when he started to touch her pussy with his fingers, and to kiss her lips with his mouth, she started to move nervously and to shout loudly. The man get nervous too and slapped her once before continue his job. Martha couldn’t stay there without do anything, she saw one of the man’s shoes on the floor. She tried to take it, when she had it on her hands she threw it to his head.
He shouted and he felt down from the bed. Then Martha realized of what she had done.
The man rose from the floor really upset and walked towards Martha.
Killer: You had to be the hero again, don’t you? You had to make me get upset, don’t you? I think that you didn’t learn the rules really good.
He made her free from the chain of the wall, and grasped her hairs to take her to the centre of the room. Then he took two things from the wall.
Killer: Great! I have a nightstick on my left hand and the whip, which your back already knows, on my right hand. The game rules are this: I will hit you with the stick, and you will say me “Thanks”, ok? You will not shout, you will not cry, you will not move! You will just say “Thanks”. If you miss the word, I will whip you. Do you understand? – He hit her on her bottom with the stick.
Martha: I do!
Then he whip her on her already whipped back, and some of the hurts started to bleed again.
Killer: What did you said? – he hit her again at her bottom.
Martha: Thanks!
Killer: That’s better. – he hit her on her left arm.
Martha: Thanks.
Killer: Great! How about now? – He hit her on her back.
She shouted and cried of pain.
Killer: That’s not the right answer… - He whipped her on her breast and she shouted. Then he hit her again on her back.
Martha: Thanks! – she shouted it trying to not cry.
Killer: Better. Open your legs! – Martha don’t move – Open your legs! – he said lauder.
Martha did it, and then he hit her on her pussy. She groaned a little and she said a little “Thanks”.
Killer: I didn’t listened to you? – he hit her again right there.
Martha: Thanks…! - she was crying.
The man let the whip on the floor, kneeled down in front of Martha, caresses her pussy while she just cried, and suddenly, introduced the nightstick into it. Martha groaned, he stood up and took her hair…
Killer: Listened to me bitch! You’re being one of the strongest women I have never taken, but I have been so kind with you… if you do anything else like that again… you will see how much cruel I can be… Do you understand it? – she didn’t answer – Do you?
Martha: I do.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 11 Empty Red-haired - 7

Post  Saeshmea Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:46 am

The police had rang to the Kent’s farm. “We have found a body”, they said. Clark went with Lionel. She wasn’t Martha, she was a young red-haired who had been suffocated.
Clark: We haven’t too much more time…

Martha was crying. She had seen how the girl fight to breath while the man fuck her, and she couldn’t do anything to help her this time…
The man came back from throw the body with his clothes wet. It was raining outside.
Killer: You still crying?!
Martha: Why? Why did you have to do that?!
Killer: Because yesterday you were sure that you was here in the place of that girl, you was sure that you had save her honor and her life… Now you just now that her pain have finished, and yours has just began. - he laughed while he walked towards Martha, who was sitting down on a chair.
Martha: Why don’t you kill me as you do with the other girls?
Killer: Because I love your pussy – he kneel down, opened Martha’s legs and kissed it -, because you’re so pretty – he caressed her breast -, because you have already learnt the lessons – he kissed her lips -, and, over all that, because my mother would have your age now…
Martha: Your mother?
She had her hands tied up on the arms of the chair, so she couldn’t move. But he was untying her.
Killer: Yeah… she was as pretty than you… she had blue eyes and a shiny red hair, like your…I loved her… but she get really upset with me when I wanted to show her my love… so I had to obligate her, and one day I kill her… I was so sad for days… until I saw Miriam, a neighbor who also was red-haired… She was the first girl…
Martha was already free from the chair, but then he tied her hands on the wall. She was faced to the wall, without be able to move.

Clark: His old house in Topeka is absolutely abandoned since he left it. The neighbors told me that nobody want to leave in a house where had been killed six women… I went in it, and what there’s in the basement is a hell… There were ropes, and whips, and knifes… and too many things with which he could hurt the girls… It was horrible… But he wasn’t there… so he must be in Metropolis…
Lionel: Well, I search for a John Willson, and I found nothing. He haven’t been working for this two months… and he haven’t bought or rent anything during this two months.
Clark: Maybe we were wrong… maybe he isn’t the man we’re looking for…
Chloe: He is.
Chloe had just go inside the house.
Clark: Did you find anything?
Chloe: I did. I tried to think like him… and I started to search about Helen Mill…

The man was caressing her white bottom, and suddenly, he slapped it. Martha groaned.
Killer: Do you know what? – he said while he introduced his big pennies into her ass - Of all the women I had fuck in my life, you’re the best.
Martha: Kill me… - she said crying.
Killer: Oh no! Not as early… I love your body…

Lionel: Who?
Chloe: Helen Mill, Willson’s mother’s name.
Clark: Wow! Great! What did you find?
Chloe: This. – She gave them a paper - This is his new address… here, in Metropolis.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:52 am

They're nearly find her! They will finally save her! What a Face
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 11 Empty Red-haired - 8

Post  Saeshmea Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:42 am

Clark couldn’t use his powers because almost all the city was watched by police’s cameras. So they went by car. Chloe stood at the farm.
It was a pretty neighborhood. Nobody would imagine that too many women had been murdered there. It was the number 108.
They didn’t knock the door.

Martha and the man listened a noise. He stopped his job and let Martha their, tied up by her hands. He went upstairs and found himself, face to face, with Clark. The young boy punched him and he felt down the stairs.
Clark: Mum! – Shouted him as the man threw him a chair. Clark felt too, but he didn’t hurt.
Lionel: Martha, dear!
Lionel run towards Martha. He untied her and then he took off his jacket to cover her. She wrapped up with it. She was cold. Lionel hugged her. She had her look lost, she could just think on what she had lived the last days, and on how would Lionel and her son took that…

Some hours after she was already at home after have been in the hospital, but she hadn’t already said any word to nobody.
Lionel and Clark were in the kitchen, speaking about how they could help Martha, while she was in the living room with Chloe. The young blonde girl sat close to her and round her shoulders with her arm.
Chloe: Mrs. Kent… I have always admired you for your incredible way to face trouble… So I can’t believe that a mad man had hurt you as much that you can’t smile again as if nothing had past, that you can’t hug you son to thanks him for save you again, or that you can’t watch at Lionel, who would become crazy if they couldn’t save you…
Martha started to cry.
Chloe: Oh… I’m sorry Mrs. Kent… I didn’t want to make you cry… I was just trying to wake up you from this shock…
Martha: It’s fine Chloe…
Chloe: I knew that you must be ok!
Martha: I am. I don’t have any hurt which I can’t face…
Chloe: So… what is worrying you as much, Mrs. Kent?
Martha: They. Clark and Lionel.
Chloe: Why?
Martha: I’m scared of their reaction… I have… that man have… he have done me as much things that… I’m frightened of how will Lionel and Clark react if they ever discover it…
Chloe: Martha… Lionel and Clark haven’t slept since the moment they knew that you have been kidnapped… The have been looking for you day and night… They cried thinking that the body that the police found were yours… Trust me when I say that the only thing they want to know is that you’re ok… that you are saved now… and that you will be again that perfect happy and nice mother of Clark Kent. – she smiled, and Martha smiled too.
Clark and Lionel had been listened from the door, but they didn’t say anything when they came inside again.
Clark: I made some tea.
They sat down. Chloe sat again on the armchair and Clark and Lionel sat each one on one side of Martha. Clark gave her a cup of tea, and Lionel took the sugar and put it into Martha’s tea. She let the cup on the table again.
Martha: Thank you, guys, but I don’t want tea, now…
Lionel: Tell us what you want!
Clark: Yeah! We’ll prepare it for you!
Martha smiled.
Martha: I just want a kiss of my son – she looked at Clark and he kissed her cheek -, and a walk with a friend – she looked at Lionel and he stood up with her.

They walked nearly a half an hour without say anything…
Lionel: Martha… why are we walking?
Martha: I needed to walk… Chloe said me that you and Clark just want me to be the same woman I was… I’m trying to remember how I was before that…
Lionel: You forget it?
Martha: No… but I thing that I changed a little…
Lionel: How much?
Martha: I’m stronger now…
Lionel: It’s difficult to be stronger than you was… You risk your life for a girl who you don’t know!
Martha: I did… but I was really nervous because we’re having our first date…
Lionel: A date?!
Martha: Wasn’t that what that dinner was?
Lionel: ... just if this is what you want it to be…
Martha: … but you said it would be a special night!
Lionel: That’s true… it would be… I had prepare al to…
Martha: … to what?
Lionel: To ask it to you…
Martha: … to ask me what?
Lionel: You know!
Martha: No! I don’t know!
Lionel kneeled down and took out the ring of the pocket of his trousers.
Lionel: Martha, do you want to marry me?
Martha: Oh my god! You was going to ask me to marry you?!
Lionel: I was! And it’s what I’m doing now!! So… what’s your answer?
Martha: Yes!!! Yes!!! I will marry you!!! I want to marry you!!!
She jumped on Lionel’s arms and they both felt on the ground.
Martha: Do you always wear a ruby ring on you trouser’s pocket?
Lionel: Just when I know that I’m going to be with the prettiest woman of the world…
Martha: Oh… is it me?
Lionel: I’m not sure… Because at this moment I see you prettiest than her…
They kissed under the spring sky, and they loved each other on the green ground.

THE END I love you I love you I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:51 am

TRhat's a wonderful end for a cruel fic!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 11 Empty The bracelet

Post  Saeshmea Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:20 pm

The bracelet

The first day that Lionel went to the caves which Lex was as obsessive with, he found an old gold bracelet hidden under the sand, with a red shiny crystal in the middle. He took it without say anything and made his investigators to discover what it was… They found anything… So Lionel put the jewel with all the other he had.
They had made too many types of proves on it, but what they didn’t do was to put it on a woman’s wrist…

It was Saturday evening, Martha had just arrived at the Luthor’s mansion, where Lionel was waiting her. They were going to a charity dress party in Metropolis, and Lionel had said that he had a surprise for her.
The butler opened the door, and Lionel stood behind him to see how wonderful that woman had dressed for him. She was wearing a long red skirt and a pretty top, which let anybody to see her pretty white navel, her soft back, and her beautiful neckline. And she had tied her hair back with a red band. She looked like an Arab princess.
Lionel: Wow!
Lionel had dressed up as Renaissance aristocrat.
Martha: Do you like my costume? Clark said that it didn’t cover enough… and Lois that it was really sexy… - she smiled – But I love how it goes with my hair…
Lionel: It’s… p-perfect…
Martha: Are you ok?
Lionel: I am. It’s… it’s just that… you look amazing!
Martha: Thanks… - she blushed – So… what’s the surprise?
Lionel: Oh yeah! I had forgotten it! Came with me… - he took Martha’s hand and took her with him. They went to the library of the house and Lionel opened the save box.
Martha: Is my surprise inside?
Lionel: Close your eyes… - he helped her to go inside – Now… opened them…
Martha: Oh my god!
She found herself in front of a wall full of shiny jewels.
Lionel: Nobody had never wear them for years… I want you to choose which you like the most. – he smiled to her.
Martha: Oh dear, I can’t do that… they seemed to be really expensive jewels…
Lionel: Expensive or not… they have been here for years… they wish you to wear them… choose one, or two… or how much you prefer…
Martha: But I… - she was looking at all the jewels… they would be the dream of any woman… but her eyes stopped in one – This one! This is perfect for the dress I’m wearing today! – she smiled.
Lionel: This bracelet?! Are you sure?
Martha: I am.
It was a beautiful gold bracelet with a red shiny crystal in the middle.
Lionel took it and put it on Martha’s wrist, and suddenly a red light went out from the bracelet’s crystal, then, it goes.
Lionel: Are you ok?
Martha: I am.
Lionel: Are you sure? I didn’t know what it was…
Martha: I’m fine. – she smiled.
Lionel: Ok… so… let’s go to the party…
Martha: Ok!
Lionel offered his arm to Martha and she round it with hers.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:10 pm

oh... The bracelet seem strange Rolling Eyes Red kryptonite? What a Face
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 11 Empty The bracelet - 2

Post  Saeshmea Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:03 am

When the people who write on the caves walls advised about the big power which was coming to the earth, they thought that they should find a way to control it… They made a bracelet, a gold bracelet with a red shiny crystal in the middle, which obligated the person who wears it to obey everybody.

Martha and Lionel had already arrived to the party. There were too many people in there… and many of these people were looking at the great dress Martha was wearing… One man walked to them and hold Martha’s hand to kiss it…
The man: Would you give me the honor of dancing with me, my lady?
Martha: Sure. – she smiled to the man, realized from Lionel’s arm, and went to the dance floor with that man.
Lionel: But Martha… we…

When Martha came back with Lionel he was drinking a glass of vine on the bar.
Lionel: How was the dance?
Martha: It was nice…
Lionel: Great! So maybe you prefer me to leave!
Martha: Is that what you want?
Lionel: Of course it’s not!
Martha: So… don’t leave.
Lionel: I just wanted to dance with you!
Martha: Let’s dance!
Martha took Lionel’s hand and made him stand up. They went to the dance floor and they spent all the night dancing. Lionel caressed Martha’s back, thinking on how beautiful she was that night, and how he had wished to be like then with her… But the music ended and they went home. They firstly arrived to the Mansion, where Martha had her car.
They went out the limousine and they stood so close to each other… Their lips were nearly touching when Lionel…
Lionel: Shouldn’t you already be at home?
Martha: Do you want me to leave?
Lionel: No… but…
Martha: I will do what you ask me to do…
They went inside, and they went to Lionel’s room, and Martha started to take out her clothes, and when she had already taken out her top Lionel hold the bracelet and took it out… It shined again, as when he put it to her…
Martha: What… - she took the top and put it again – What were we doing?
Lionel: Well… we were taking our feelings to the bed… - he hold her hands and kissed them, Martha slapped them.
Martha: What have you done to me?
Lionel: I don’t know… I don’t…
Martha: We will speak tomorrow… Bye Lionel.
She took the bracelet and put it on her wrist again before she left.
Lionel: But… Martha, wait!
Martha stopped immediately.
Martha: Yes?
Lionel: I haven’t done anything to you! It was you who… well… It doesn’t matter… you can leave…
Martha: Ok.
Martha left the room and went downstairs. There was one of the servants ordering to another two what they had to do.
Servant: Clean the windows before Mr. Luthor wake up, prepare the…
Martha walked to the windows and started to clean them…
Servant: Mrs. Kent what are you doing?
Martha: Clean the windows as you ordered…
Servant: But it wasn’t to you… you have to go home… come on…
Martha: Ok.
A few minutes after Martha left Lionel went downstairs and the servant explained Lionel what had happened… then he remembered the order of all the strange things what happened that night… the bracelet, Martha dancing with a man, Martha accepting Lionel’s propositions, the bracelet out, Martha waking up, the bracelet again, Martha obeying his servant…
Lionel run to the limousine… it could be dangerous if anybody else discover that power!

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next