- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saeshmea fic

4 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 10 Empty A demon from the past... - 4

Post  Saeshmea Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:17 pm

Martha finally get asleep on the sofa with her head on Lionel’s legs. She hadn’t tell anything to them yet.
Clark: We need to find out why he has come back, we need to know what we have to fight with.
Lionel: Sure… but we weren’t there… and she didn’t seem to want to tell us anything…
Clark: The only persons who were there with them were my father and Lana… I can’t ask him… so I will have to meet Lana.
Lionel: Go, I will stay here.
Clark: Are you sure?
Lionel: I am. I will not leave her alone like she’s now.
Clark: Ok. I will come back soon.

Clark met Lana on the Talon.
Lana: Clark… what’s the matter? Why do you need to meet me as quickly?
Clark: It’s my mum. She scared for something and I need to know what it is.
Lana: And how can I help you?
Clark: I need to know if Lee did anything to her when he had her, my dad and you kidnapped at the farm.
Lana get it immediately. She put her look down, and then she look at Clark worried.
Lana: I’m not sure that she wants you to know it, Clark… I can’t…
Clark: Maybe you can’t, but you have to tell me. Lee had gone out from Bell Reve, my mum had seen him, and she’s sure that he wants to hurt her… I have to protect my mother, Lana… but I can’t without knowing what happened.
Lana: Ok… the sheriff came and Lee took your mother with him while your father and I tried to take her out. When the sheriff left your mother was crying sitting on the floor, your father went with her, and the twins told him that Lee had been… “playing” with your mother. Your father got upset and tried to hit him, but Lee would have killed him if your mother hadn’t put herself between them. Before the police took him out of the house he said something to her, I didn’t listened him, but your mother staid a while with a really worried look.
Clark: And what do you think he could want from her now?
Lana: He’s mad, Clark… maybe he want to finish what he started with her as a way of vengeance with you.

Clark came back to the farm. Her mum still sleeping at the sofa, but Lionel wasn’t there.
Clark: Lionel?!
Lionel: In the kitchen, Clark!
Clark went to the kitchen and he found Lionel Luthor cooking the dinner.
Clark (laughing): Are you cooking?!
Lionel (laughing too): I am. I didn’t want to wake up your mother, and I thought that you would be angry when you came back. I’m doing pasta… it’s the only thing I know how to cook. So… what do we know, now?
Clark: He tried to rape her as a game that time… - Lionel stopped his work and watched at Clark totally surprised – Lana thinks that maybe he wants to try it again…
Martha: He does.
Martha had waked up and now was standing at the kitchen’s door.
Lionel: Martha, dear, what are you doing here? You need to rest.
Martha: I have already rest enough… - she felt sick and nearly faint, but Clark arrived on time to catch her before fall down on the floor.
Clark: What was that?
Martha: Nothing… I’m fine. – she tried to smile – He does. He will try again… he said it to me…
Lionel went towards Martha and hugged her.
Lionel: Listen to me, dear, I will not let him, or anybody else who want to hurt you to, come close to you, ok? I will not… I promise…
Martha didn’t say anything she just hugged him stronger and let her head lye on his shoulder.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 10 Empty Re: Saeshmea fic

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:38 pm

Nice story! Smile Wink

But I have some questions Suspect and I hope your next part will answer me... bounce

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 10 Empty A demon from the past... - 5

Post  Saeshmea Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:59 pm

(To IrisMn: I hope to answer your questions in this part, but if I don’t… please! Ask me and I will try it!!!)

Lionel left the farm when Martha get already asleep at her bed, and Clark spent the night at her mother’s room because he was scared of left her alone, at least it was at the next room.
At the morning Martha woke up when somebody knocked the door. Her son was sleeping on the armchair and she kissed his cheek without wake up him. She put a dressing grown on and went downstairs. Lionel was at the door carrying a shopping bag.
Martha: What are you doing here too early? – asked her while she opened him the door.
Lionel: Can’t I come to visit a good friend and invite her to a breakfast-picnic?
Martha (blushed and joking): Is that me?
Lionel: Well, I’m sure that Clark don’t be really glad of come to a picnic with me… and instead that Shelby is a good dog I don’t consider him a good friend, yet.
Martha laughed.
Martha: Let me a minute and I will get dressed.

Lionel wait on the living room and after a half an hour Martha came down again wearing jeans and a beautiful white shirt with left her shoulder nude. Clark came with her.
Lionel: Good morning, Clark!
Clark: Good morning, Lionel. So… are you going on a picnic?
Lionel: Yeah… I thought it’s a good idea to distract Martha of any trouble.
Clark: Sure… have a good time, mummy – he kissed her cheek – Take care of her, Lionel – and he stared at the man who was opening the door to Martha.

They ride near the lake and stopped on the fields. There Lionel prepared all to have breakfast: muffins, chocolate cake, cream, strawberries…
Martha: Waw! There’s nothing missing.
Lionel: Well… I wasn’t sure of what was your favorite breakfast… so I take everything.
Martha took an strawberry with her hand and dipped it on the cream… she taste it first…
Martha: Mmmm… delicious – she smiled and then she took the strawberry with cream to Lionels lips – Taste it… - Lionel opened his mouth and after have the fruit in he sucked that pretty fingers.
Lionel: Delicious…

After some time they had already finished the breakfast and they were lying face to face looking at each other eyes.
Martha (so calm and with a pretty smile on her face): Lionel… what is between us?
Lionel: You know that you are a really special woman for me… between us there’s what you want to be…
Martha: Here’s the problem… What do I want?
Lionel: Only you can answer to this, dear…
Martha: I know that I feel you as something more than just a friend… but I’m scared of how can that ends if we do another step…
Lionel: You needn’t be – he hold her hand – A relationship is a thing of two, not of one… and we are together on this, aren’t we?
She smiled and suddenly kissed Lionel on his lips.
Lionel: What was that?
Martha: I want to do another step.
Lionel: Are you sure?
Martha: I am. – she realized Lionel’s hand, and with put her both hands between them. Without say any word she let Lionel see how with one hand she put out her wedding ring of her finger, and how she put it in her bag – I thing it’s time to continue my life.
Lionel smiled hold her hands and kissed.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:06 am

too beautiful............ Shocked
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

https://mionelfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:02 am

very adorable, it's cute how he keeps her calm and gets her mind off that man. Very Happy
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 10 Empty A demon from the past... - 6

Post  Saeshmea Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:54 pm

Martha and Lionel had lunch at the farm with Clark. Martha, after eat, spoke with her son and told him that Lionel had been a great man with her, that she felt something really special towards him, and that she felt herself prepared to find out what that was.
Clark understood it, he told his mother that he had already noticed that there was something else than a simple friendship, he said her that she needn’t worry for him because instead that he didn’t trust Lionel at all, he know that the richer was doing his best to be a good guy with her.
After their spoke Martha went outside where Lionel was sitting.
Lionel: What did he say? Does he like the idea of our relationship?
Martha went with him and sat on his legs rounding his neck with her arms.
Martha: I have a good son… - she smiled – He said that he like see me happy, so he will not put any trouble to our relationship.
They kissed. Then Martha went to wash the dishes and Lionel went to the living room, where Clark was.
Lionel: I know it wasn’t easy to you.
Clark: What?
Lionel: Say your mother that you accept our relationship.
Clark: Well… it wasn’t… but I didn’t lie her, either. I said the truth, instead I don’t like it, I accept your relationship with her… because she’s happy with you.
Lionel: Thanks.
Clark: So… - changing the way of the conversation – Did you discover anything about why is Lee out of Belle Reve?
Lionel: I have. I went there and talked with the doctors. They said that he’s better now and that’s the reason why he’s out.
Clark: So it’s absolutely true that she saw him, and he haven’t run away, they let him free.
Lionel: Right. That’s because I don’t want to let her alone. At the first time he tries to get close to her… I will put him on the worst prison of that country, and I will make sure that he will not be able to go out again.
Clark: But they have to do something if he’s harassing my mum, don’t they?
Lionel: Sure. I talked with them about that, and they said me that they need more clues.
Martha came with two cups of coffee on her hands.
Martha: What are you talking about, boys?
The two look at each other. They didn’t want to let her any opportunity to remember bad things, so they tried to dissimulate.
Lionel: You – he said quickly – We were talking about you.
Martha: Really? – She asked while she gave one cup to each man.
Lionel: Yeah…
Martha: And what were you saying?
Clark: You can’t know it… it’s a secret… man things… - he joked.
Martha: Ok… Well, I must go.
Lionel and Clark (at the same time and shouting): Where?!
Martha: To the granary. I felt lick don’t doing anything and I want to plant some rose’s seeds I bought some days ago. I’m sure I let them there, but I will have to search them.
Clark: Ok, mummy. – he kissed her cheek.

Martha was looking for the seeds for more than ten minutes and they didn’t appear. Then she remembered that she bought them after by some food, so she was sure that she missed the seeds in the kitchen.
She was going out the granary when she thought to see a shadow.
Martha: Who’s there?
Nobody answer. She walked faster, but suddenly two arms grabbed her from her waist.
Lee: Have you missed me, Mrs. Kent?
Martha wanted to turned round and watch at him, but he didn’t let her, he grabbed her harder and put his hand on her mouth to silent her.
Lee: You already know who I am, ma’am… let’s go to have fun… I promise I will not hurt you if you are a good girl.
Martha couldn’t speak… she was so scared but she knew that if she could do a noise, a shout… Clark would listen to her and he and Lionel would come immediately.
Lee pushed her against one of the columns and kissed her wildly while he tore her shirt with both hands, and after caressed her breast. Martha started to let some tears run down her cheeks. Then he stopped kissing her and, while with one hand he hold her two wrists, with the other one he wanted to undid her jeans, but she had her mouth free, now, so she shouted.
Martha: Clark!
Then he slapped her and she felt on the ground.
Lee: Fucking bitch! We could have a great funny time! – and he showed Martha he’s hand full of light rays – I will kill you, and after I will kill your son too.

A minute before Clark was speaking with Lionel about what they could do to help her mother when he listened her shouting his voice.
Clark: Did you listen that?
Lionel: What? I didn’t listen anything.
Clark: Mum…
And he run with his powers to the granary. He found his mother on the floor, with her shirt torn and crying, and Lee, stood up in front of her, trying to kill her with his power.
Clark: Hey, get away from her!
Lee: What I see! All the family together! Get you away from me or I will kill her!
Then Clark run against him and pushed him to the other side of the granary.
Lee: You hadn’t these powers that time!
Clark: Right. But now I have them, and I will use them to kill you!
They fight a while, but Lee’s power couldn’t do anything against Clark ones.
Meanwhile Lionel had rung the police and now he was hugging a really scared and nervous Martha, who was crying on his arms.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:01 pm

You answered me, don't worry. I understood I was wrong... that's better! lol

Great story again! I wonder what it'll go on!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 10 Empty A demon from the past... - 7

Post  Saeshmea Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:43 pm

The day after that Lee was in prison waiting the trial, while Lionel asked Martha to go with him on a trip with his private yacht. Firstly she didn’t want to accept, but Clark finally convinced her and she went. A week later, when they came back, all what had happened became for Martha just a bad remember, a nightmare nearly forgotten, and Lionel had helped her to do it.
When they arrived to Smallville Lionel took Martha at home and they went inside touching up and kissing each other as if they were alone… but Clark was there, so he attracted their attention knocking on the table. They stopped a while and looked at him.
Clark (laughing): I see that your journey was really good!
Martha and Lionel (both at the same time, smiling, and looking at each other): It was.
Martha: It really was – and she kissed Lionel.
Clark: Ok… maybe I should leave and let you end your trip alone.
They both laugh.
Martha: It’s not necessary, dear… Lionel have to leave because he have a business meeting in Metropolis. Don’t you?
Lionel: I do. And maybe I should contract you as my new secretary.
Martha caressed his chin smiling.
Martha: It would be nice, but… you already know what use to happen between bosses and their secretaries…
Lionel rolled his eyes imagine bad thoughts, and caressed Martha’s bum…
Lionel: And didn’t you like it?
Clark (sarcastically): Ok, ok! That’s enough, don’t you thing? I can already imagine what you have been done during all this week at the sea.

Lionel finally left, but before he and Martha said to meet to have dinner later. And after have lunch with his son and told him all what she had seen those days, Martha left too to the café, because she had missed too many days and she have to put herself up-to-date.

One hour before close the café, Lionel rang Martha.
Lionel: Hi dear! My meeting will take more time than I though, so if you want to dinner with me we should meet at the restaurant.
Martha: Ok, don’t worry darling, I will drive there after close the café.
Lionel: Are you sure? We can leave this for another day if you want?
Martha: It’s fine, trust me! I really want to have dinner with you, and I haven’t been in the city for too many weeks…
Lionel: Right. So… meet you at nine on the restaurant door.
Martha: Sure. See you later, love.
Lionel: See you later. Kisses!!

Martha was alone in the Talon, the last costumer had just left and she started to clean the tables. Somebody opened the door.
Martha: I’m sorry, it’s close.
The man didn’t answer. Instead of this he turned the key of the door and closed it.
Martha: Excuse me, what…?
The man turned round himself. Martha saw his blue frightening eyes and staid immobile a while. Then she reacted and run away to the back room where was the back door. It was Lee.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 10 Empty A demon from the past... - 8

Post  Saeshmea Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:26 pm

He followed her but he didn’t run. Martha arrived to the door of the backside, but she couldn’t open it, she was really scared.
Lee: It’s useful, ma’am, I locked the door from the outside, I had had too many day to plan this while you were in vacations with your new lover.
Martha was as nervous, as frightened, that she broke down and started to cry.
She run towards him to try to go out of the room, but he grabbed her and pushed her against the wall.
Martha: What fuck do you want from me!? Get away, leave me! Please…
Lee took her hands and put them up against the wall. She couldn’t move. He kissed her neck and then her mouth. She was crying harder trying to remove from him.
Lee: I want you! They had me shut up in that lunatic asylum without be able to taste any woman… and… Oh god! Before went there I was a really women lover… You were the first pussy I touched in too many years and I want to finish my job with you…
Martha: Fuck you!
She hit him with her knee on his balls, and because the pain he realized her hands and she run away. Then he threw a ray against her with his power and she felt down on the floor, screaming of pain. He took her from her shoulders and raised her, then he pushed her against a table and she felt on it with his back… For a while she felt too much pain to move and he took this moment to take away her blouse tearing it. Then she tried to raise herself, but he pushed her again against the table and slapped her on her breasts. She shouted.
Lee: It can be dolorous or it can be nice, Mrs. Kent. It’s your choose.
He tried to put his hands under her skirt to remove her panties, but she kicked her and run to the bar to take the phone and call somebody, but he catch her again and push her to the floor, and then he helped her to stand up, and pushed her against, this time against the wall, and she felt.
She understood that she couldn’t run away, and started to cry trying to think on a way to escape, while he went a while inside the back room.
When he came back Martha was trying to opened the knocked front door.
Lee: Are you going anywhere, ma’am?
He attacked her with his power again. He was carrying two ropes that he had taken from the room; he went towards Martha, he was nearly unconscious on the floor, he took her and laid her on the same table, and tied her hands to the furniture’s legs.
Lee: Try to escape now, Mrs. Kent.
He took out her skirt and her panties, and then he caressed all her body from her neck to his foot, specially touching her breasts, which he slapped one time and another while he repeated “You’ve been a bad girl”.
When Martha came back again, because she had been unconscious some minutes, he was licking her pussy.
She started to shout asking for help. He stopped his job, took Martha’s panties, and muzzled her with them.
Then he went back to her pretty pussy and slapped it. Martha let one tear fall down for each hit he did.
Meanwhile, Lee was repeating one time and another “We’ll have a funny time, we will…”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:04 pm

It's cruel and... cruelly hot... affraid
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:54 pm

VERY cruel! but a good story!
it just keeps getting better, please update soon! Exclamation
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 10 Empty A demon from the past... - 9

Post  Saeshmea Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:58 am

It was nine fifty and Martha hadn’t already appeared at the restaurant where she had to meet Lionel. He started to be really worried because she always was so punctual, so he rang to the Talon with his mobile phone, but nobody answered. He thought that maybe she was coming to Metropolis, so he rang her to her mobile phone, but either nobody answered. Then he got really worried and decided to go there. He took his limousine and asked his driver to go the faster he could. Then he rang to the farm, but Clark had gone out with Chloe and Lois.

For a while Martha wished to die right there when she felt that man entering to her body, but then the telephone rang. She knew it was Lionel, they had to meet and she was being too late. He had to be really worried for her, and she was sure that he was going there.
Lee didn’t seem to be worried about the phone, but he did about the mobile phone which rang in Martha’s bag later. He removed himself from her and went to the bag and took the little telephone to see who was ringing. In the screen there was just a name: Lionel.
Lee: Who’s Lionel? Is it your lover? Is Lionel Luthor?
Martha still muzzled, so he took away the panties of her mouth to let her answer. But she didn’t.
Lee hadn’t any patience, so, not wanting to repeat it, he grabbed each one of her breasts and gripped them, Martha shouted of pain because that really hurt. But she didn’t answer.
Lee: Who fuck is that Lionel?!
Martha: It’s not your business!
Lee (after slap her): It is if he’s coming here. So tell me, is he Lionel Luthor, your lover?
Martha: Fuck you!
Lee shouted really impatient, took a knife and untied Martha from the table.
Lee: I’m sure he is! But it doesn’t matter ma’am… I will finish my job instead of this!
He grasped her and pushed her against the wall. Martha try to get herself free. Lionel was going there, she could have an opportunity to stop that nightmare there… but he grabbed her hands bravely against the wall while he kissed her lips wildly and entered his penis again into her.
He was leaving a part of himself in her body when somebody started to knocked the front door.
Lionel: Martha! Martha!

Lee: Well… We have finished our job, and your lover is here to save you, so it’s time for me to leave. – he kissed her – Don’t worry… we will meet again.
He kissed her and removed from her. She let her body fall on the floor. She didn’t want to live anymore, she want to die… because she would never forget that.

Lionel shoots the door and it opened. Martha was lying naked on the floor, crying hardly… Lee wasn’t already there.
Lionel went towards her and kneeled down in front of that woman. He hold her hands and caressed her hair.
Lionel: Martha… dear… - he whispered trying to make her react, but she didn’t.
He covered her with his jacket and took her on his arms and carried her to the limousine.
They first went to the hospital, but instead of some beats Martha hadn’t any hurt, so, after doing the routine proves for rapes, they told them that they could go home.
Lionel tried to call Clark again, but he wasn’t at home and he didn’t have a mobile phone.
He took Martha to the farm, she hadn’t speak yet, he was so worried about her.

After help her to have a bath, because she seemed to be absolutely empty of force, Lionel left Martha at the sofa.
Lionel: Stay here and I will come back with some clothes for you, ok?
But when he came back Martha wasn’t there.
Lionel: Martha!?
He thought that maybe him had come back, he thought that maybe he had taken her with him…
But he found Martha in the kitchen, with a knife on her hand, nearly slashing her wrists. He run against her and hit her hand to make the arm fall on the floor.
Martha: What are you doing?!
Lionel: Me?! What fuck were you trying to do, Martha Kent? You can’t kill yourself; you have a son who loves you! I… love you!
Martha broke down, started to cry, and let her body fall to the floor. Lionel did the same. They hugged each other.
Martha: Why are you crying?
Lionel: Because I did nothing to help you… I had to pick up you… If I had done this instead of ask you to come alone to Metropolis…
Martha: But it’s done, now… we can’t change the past… and nothing was your fault…
Lionel: But… Martha you tried to kill yourself!
Martha: It’s ok. Don’t worry anymore… I just forget for a while that I have more things that just this bad remember, in my life… but you remembered me…
Lionel: Did I?
Martha: You did… - Martha took his chin and kissed her softly.
Lionel: I will help you to face with all this, Martha… I will never leave you alone again…
They hugged, and kissed, and Lionel took Martha on his arms again, but they didn’t go to the living room where he left her clothes, they went upstairs… where there was her bedroom.

THE END I love you I love you I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:57 am

at least lionel was there to save her from killing herself.
i like the happy ending Very Happy ...but lee wasn't caught...sequel??
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 10 Empty Martha’s unknown past

Post  Saeshmea Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:00 pm

It was too much time without another fanfic. I'm really sorry, but I was a little without inspiration... But now I came back with a new story, I hope you enjoy it!!!

- - - - -
Lionel had just arrived home after a tired day in the office, when one of his servants took him an envelope. There was a letter inside and an invitation to the Old Students dance of the Metropolis High School.

The next morning Martha came early to the Luthor mansion. Lionel and she had a meeting at Metropolis and Lionel was taking her.

Lionel: Martha?! Didn’t I say that would be I who went to your house?
Martha: You did. But I got up early today and I thought that I could came and we could have breakfast together…
Lionel: Fine! Great idea! Come in!

They sat on the dinning room and Lionel’s servants took them the food: toasts, cookies, cakes… a lot of food!
Martha: What’s that? – said Martha taking that envelope with her high school stamp – Wow! An old student’s dance! Will you go?
Lionel: No. I never go. They sent me the invitation every ten years like if they were hoping to see me there…
Martha: You should go. It’s always funny. My last old student’s dance was three years ago…
Lionel: For women it’s different… you went there and start to speak about family, husbands and children… Men only want to know if you have had more success than them, if you are richer than them, if your wife is more beautiful than theirs.
Martha: So… you aren’t going to go?
Lionel: No.
Martha: Even if I go with you…
Lionel: Why would you go with me?
Martha: I don’t know… we are friends… don’t we?... you also came with me to my boring meetings… I want to go with you to your horrible dance… - she smiled.
Lionel: Would you really do that for me?
Martha: Sure! It would be a great time, you’ll see! We will go there, and we will eat, and drink… and dance… we will go there like a… - she suddenly shut up.
Lionel: … like a couple…?
Martha: Sure… like a couple of friends.

The day of the dance arrived and Lionel had to pick up Martha at the farm. Clark opened him the door and he went up stairs and knocked Martha’s room door.
Martha: Yeah?
Lionel: It’s me, Martha. Are you ready?
Martha: Give me a minute, please!
That minute was ten minutes. But Lionel wait in the corridor until Martha opened the door wearing a spectacular brown dress which showed her naked back. She also wore gold high-spike-heels shoes, and her red hair falling freely on her shoulders.
Lionel didn’t say anything; he just stood there, looking at that precious angel who was going out the room.
Martha: So… do you like it?
Lionel: Do I like what?
Martha (laughing): The dress!
Lionel: It’s beautiful… really beautiful…
Martha: Thanks.
Lionel: You look really… breathtaking, Martha!
Martha: Thanks – she blushes a little – What I don’t understand is why you didn’t want me to wear any jewel because I have a pair of earrings which…
Lionel didn’t let her finish her sentence, he put his finger on her red lips and caressed them, while with his other hand he took out a present.
Martha: Is this for me?
Lionel: I think that there isn’t any other pretty woman here…
She smiled and opened it. There’s a box, and inside there were a pair of diamond earrings and a matched necklace.
Lionel: Give me the honor…
Lionel took the necklace and walked to Martha’s back. Martha let the box with the earrings on a table and removed her hair with her hands. She was almost crying.
Lionel: What’s the matter? Don’t you like them?
Martha: No! They are… perfect! They are really beautiful, Lionel. It’s just that… it wasn’t necessary… you needn’t give me a present as expensive…
Lionel: You always say me that the money it’s not important, that what is important is the detail…
Martha laughed.
Martha: Lionel, a pair of diamonds earrings and necklace it’s not a detail.
Lionel: It is for me, and even more if it’s for you… Martha, if I was able to, I would give you the moon and all the starts of the sky, but I can’t… so accept this present as a sign of my… friendship… towards you.
Martha let her hair fall again on her shoulders and caressed the jewel on her neck, then she took the earrings and put them on, and finally, without say anything, she kissed Lionel’s cheek softly.
Martha: Just friendship? – She whispered. And she started to go downstairs, leaving Lionel behind her with a surprised expression on his face.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:28 pm

so sweet!!!! I love this first part!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 10 Empty Martha's unknown past - 2

Post  Saeshmea Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:22 pm

At the limousine:
Lionel: What did you mean?
Martha: Excuse me?
Lionel: “Just friendship?”… you said it with a little sarcasm… what did you mean?
Martha: Nothing.
Lionel: Don’t lie.
Martha: I didn’t mean anything… I just wanted to know if it’s just friendship what you tried to symbolize with this present.
Lionel: What more can it be?
Martha: I don’t know… tell me.
Lionel: I?
Martha: Sure! The present is yours; it’s you who know if there are other feelings in it…
Lionel: What kind of feelings?
Martha rolled her eyes: Let it go, Lionel.
Lionel: No! I can’t!
Martha: You can’t let it go, but you can’t understand what I’m trying to say.
Martha turned her head to the window and watched at the landscape that was passing fast throw it. Lionel put his hands on her shoulders and kissed her neck.
Martha: What?
She couldn’t finished the question, she spoke while she was turning round towards Lionel, but when her lips were close to his, he moved quickly and kissed her.
Lionel: Are these the feelings which you were thinking on?
Martha: Maybe, let me taste again.
She round his neck with her arms and they kissed again, this time was more lovely and longer.
Martha: Yeah… I think they are.
Both smiled and continued kissing.

When they arrived to the dance both Martha and Lionel wore their lips painted. After cleaned up their selves they kissed again and enter hand in hand to the party.
At the door there was an old woman taking the invitations and putting a stick with their names on the people’s chest.
“Lionel Luthor?” said the woman.
Lionel: Sure.
“And who’s your partner?”
Martha: Martha K- … - she stopped a while and repeated again – Martha Clark.
“Oh! I knew that I already knew you, Mrs. Clark? What are you doing here? Your class dance isn’t today…”
Martha: I know, Mrs. Potter, but I came with him tonight.
“I see”
They left the woman with her job and went in.
Lionel: Why did you say your maiden name?
Martha: Because I don’t want to be the widowed wife of Jonathan Kent. Today I just want to be Lionel Luthor’s partner. Is this as bad?
Lionel: It isn’t. – He kissed her hand and they went to sit.

After have dinner they walked to the dance-floor.
Lionel: Do you like to dance with me?
Martha: I will be a pleasure…
They were dancing too much time, until two men walked towards Lionel.
“Lionel Luthor?” said one of them.
Lionel: That’s what says in my sticker. – He turned round to the two men and read the sticker of who had talked – John Stuart!
John: That’s me! And here’s Bill! – He pushed the other man.
Lionel: How long without seeing you two!
John: Right! But it’s you who never want to come with us!
Lionel: I have more important things that coming to school dances.
Bill: But you have come today… and really well-accompanied! – The two men looked at Martha from her head to her foot. She smiled and looked at Lionel.
John: Lets see… - the man put his hand on Martha’s sticker (which was on her left breast) to read better her name – “Martha Clark”… - he thought a while – Clark… Clark… Martha Clark… I know your face… Have we met before?
Lionel: She’s our senator Martha Kent, John. Probably you know her for that…
John: Right! Martha Kent! I know you! I voted your husband! I’m sorry for your lost…
Martha smiled: Thanks.
Bill: She’s really more pretty on the reality, don’t you thing?
John: I think so.
Lionel: It’s enough guys, you’re putting the senator on a inconvenience…
Martha: Oh, they aren’t, Lionel. It’s funny.
Bill: Of course it is! But he never could see it…
John: Right! We were his best friends during his years in the High School… And he never laughed about our jokes…
Martha: Never? – She looked at him.
Lionel: They aren’t funny! They just believe they are…
Martha started to laugh. Then two women went towards them, and each one hold the hand of one of Lionel’s friends.
John: This is Margaret, my wife. We married… when… three… four months ago, dear?
Margaret: Five, darling, we got married five months ago.
John: An eternity –everybody laughed -. She’s pregnant. We met the last year.
Martha: That’s so nice.
Margaret: It is.
Martha: And you Bill?
Bill: This is Gloria. She’s my wife since two years before to leave this school.
Gloria: Don’t be fool, Bill! We started our relationship one year before leave this school and we marry when he left the university.
Bill: Right. We already had our first kid then… The other two came nine months after the wedding… I’m not absolutely sure of when we had the other three.
Martha laughed while Lionel thought on how he could lost his friends contact as much time.
John: Hey guys, this party is nearly finishing… how about if we get out of here and go to another side?
Gloria: What are you thinking on, John?
John: Ask your husband, he already knows!
They laughed.
Lionel: I think we prefer to leave and go home…
Martha: Why? It could be funny… and you haven’t seen your friends for years…
Bill: Sure, double L, listen to your woman! Come on! We’ll have a nice time!

Lionel ordered his driver to follow the red car which John was driving and they stopped on a street full of pubs and discothèques.
Lionel: So… where are we going?
Bill: Here!
The pub was called “The Red Stage” and at the door there were two big men and a poster of a nearly nude woman.
Martha’s face get terrified looking at the neon sign.
John: Don’t worry, senator, not all the woman inside are naked…
But Martha didn’t listen to John, she just turned to Lionel and looked at him worried…
Martha: Lionel, please, lets go home…
Lionel: What?
Martha: I don’t feel really good…
Lionel: But it was you who…
Martha: Please…
Lionel: I’m sorry guys, I’m really glad to have met you again, but Martha doesn’t feel good, so we’re going…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:44 pm

uh oh. i can't wait to read the rest of this story!!! Very Happy
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 10 Empty Martha's unknown past - 3

Post  Saeshmea Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:37 pm

That night Lionel left Martha at her home a bit worried about her. But she didn’t let him walked with her to the door, and neither, after what had happened in the limousine before the dance, they had kissed again or talked about it. She just went out and kissed his cheek before closed the door.

The next morning Martha woke up with some temperature and Clark prepare a tea for her. He took it at her room and he also told her that Lionel had called to know about her.
Martha: What did you say him?
Clark: The truth… that you were ill on bed…
Martha: Oh Clark! Come on! I said you to don’t tell anything to him…. I’m sure that he’s coming now…
And she was absolutely right, because at that moment somebody knocked the door… and it was Lionel Luthor, with a bunch of flowers.
When he entered to the room Clark went downstairs to let them alone.
Lionel: Martha, I… I’m sorry because…
Martha: You needn’t to be sorry for anything, Lionel… We both should be happy because we find out our feelings, yesterday.
Lionel: Are you meaning that it was… that we are…? – He couldn’t speak, he was so nervous.
Martha: Yeah… I’m meaning that my kisses were absolutely true… that I’m in love with you… and that I liked to start a serious relationship with you, Lionel.
Lionel: That’s… That’s great!! Me too!!! I mean… I love you too!! And I want a relationship with you!!! Sure I want!!
He hugged her and they kissed.
Lionel: When you get better we’ll go out to celebrate it…
Martha: I’m already better… Can we go out now?
Lionel (laughing): Sure we can… but…
Martha: I’m fine… don’t worry.
She kissed him and went out of the bed. She was just wearing a blue short nightdress which left her legs absolutely nude… Lionel turned round to don’t see her completely nude while she dressed herself.

Martha: Clark!? – asked Martha when they went downstairs.
Clark: In the kitchen, mum…
Martha: Clark… I’m going out with Lionel… ok? I’m better…
Clark: Are you sure?
Martha: Absolutely – she smiled.
Lionel: I will take care of her… don’t worry…
Suddenly the phone rang and Clark took it.
Clark: Yeah?... No, here’s nobody with that name… I’m sure Mr., there’s nobody here called Serena…
Martha: What?! – she had turned pale.
Clark removed the phone from his ear…
Clark: There’s a man who insisted on that there’s a woman called Serena here… and I’m… Mum?!
Martha had fainted and it was Lionel who took her before fell on the floor.
Clark put down the phone without say anything else to the man on the other side…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 10 Empty Martha's unknown past - 4

Post  Saeshmea Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:26 pm

When Martha came back to herself she was lied down on the sofa. She listened to Clark and Lionel speaking with another man, she sat down and looked at the door, and she saw the doctor going out.
Clark closed the door and Lionel was the first to walked to the living room and saw Martha woke up.
Lionel: Martha!
Clark: Mum! I’m glad to see you back again…
Martha: What happened?
Lionel: You fainted…
Martha: I fainted?! … I don’t remember it…
Clark: So… you did… and you worried us. But the doctor said it’s nothing… he said that you may be worried about something…
Lionel: Are you going to tell us, dear?
Martha: I’m not worried for anything – she lied – I’m fine. Trust me.
Lionel: Well… I hope you’re saying the truth… because I have a meeting and I will not go if you aren’t ok.
Matha: I’m great. Don’t worry… go to work…
Lionel: Ok… see you later… - he kissed her cheek and left.
Clark left later, too, because he had classes at the afternoon that day. When he went out his mother was asleep at the sofa.

The door’s bell woke up Martha, who found herself alone at the house. She got up and walked to the door. Asked who was there, but nobody answered. She opened the door, and at the other side there was a known face; it was John, Lionel’s friend.
Martha: John!
John: Hello, I hope to not come on a bad moment.
Martha: Oh… No! Come in. What’s the matter? Lionel’s not here…
John: I know… but I came to visit you…
Martha: Me?
John: Sure… Serena.
Martha turned pale again and had to hold on the table to not fell fainted again.
John: Are you ok?
Martha: It was you who rang before!
John: Right, it was me.
Martha: What… what does it mean? What do you want? Why did you came?
He was walking by her back trying to keep herself away from him, who was walking towards her.
John: I came because you didn’t take the phone and I really wanted to talk with you.
Martha: What fuck do you want?
John: Have some fun… like when we met the first time…
Martha: We…?
John: Yeah… I used to go there… I found you really pretty. That’s why I knew you… I told you yesterday that I knew your face…
Martha: Get out of here! – Martha had broken down… but she was making hard herself to not cry.
John: I’m sure that Lionel knows nothing about that… does he?
Martha: He doesn’t…
John: And I’m sure that you don’t want him to know it…
Martha noticed the wall at her back and John was continuing walking towards her. She looked around, at her left there was the kitchen, so, the backdoor.
He put himself in front of hers and put his hands against the wall, at the way that Martha’s head was in the middle of them. She could feel his breath on her chin, and he could feel her frightened.
Martha: Get out of here. – She said calmly.
But he ignored her and kissed her lips, but she pushed him away and run to the backdoor. She had already opened it when he came behind and closed it. Then he took Martha and pushed her against the kitchen furniture. She opened a drawer to take a knife, but he closed it and hurt her hand, then he slapped her and she felt on the floor.
John: If you really don’t want Lionel to know about your little secret, it would be better for you to be a good girl and obey me, ok?

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:37 pm

i still wonder what her big sercret is...i think i have an idea though.
i can't wait for more of this story!! Very Happy
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 10 Empty Martha's unknown past - 5

Post  Saeshmea Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:56 pm

John leaped on Martha and began to groped her while he licked her neck.
Martha didn’t know what to do. She didn’t to bear that, but she neither wanted Lionel to know about that moment of her life. Meanwhile he still touching her body, kissing her skin, and searching something under her clothes. Finally she tried to push him away from her, but he forced her, and could hold her hands against the floor. He had her immobilized under him and then he punched Martha and her lip started to bleed.
John: What fuck is going on you, ah? You used to enjoy these things, dear…
Martha: That was a long time ago… Things have changed… I never was that girl…
John: Of course you were! And you still being her… I will prove it to you…
He hold harder her hands and kissed her, while she tried to release from him, in vain.

Meanwhile, Clark arrived home earlier because his last class had been cancelled. He saw a strange car in front the house and looked inside throw the windows looking for his mother. She wasn’t at the living room, where he left her… he walked to the kitchen, still outside, and throw the window saw his mother being attacked by a man!!

Clark knocked down the backdoor and entered to the kitchen. He took the man, with just one hand, and threw him against the wall.
Martha sat up with her back against the kitchen’s furniture trying to avoid her son’s look. The man was unconscious on the floor. Clark sat down in front of her and stared to her blue eyes. He caressed her hair and she broke down and began to cry. Then Clark hugged her.
Clark: It’s over, mum. I’m sorry… I shouldn’t let you alone…
Martha: It’s fine, sweetheart… don’t worry.
Clark: He couldn’t do you anything… did he?
Martha: He didn’t honey… you arrived on time… you arrived just on time…

When Martha was calmer, Clark helped her to stand up and took her to the sofa, to rest a little. He tied the man, who was beginning to wake up, and rang the police to ask them to come and took him.
While Clark was phoning the police Martha went to the kitchen, when Clark had tied up John.
Martha: Ok… listened to me… this is the new deal… I untied you and you run away from here, and you keep the secret.
John: And do you trust me?
Martha: No… but I haven’t any choice.

John left the house and Martha returned to the living room. Then, Clark come back.
Martha: So… are the police coming?
Clark: No.
Martha: Why?!
Clark: Because you left him go away…
Martha didn’t answer.
Clark: What’s going on you, mum? A man enters the farm and tries to rape you… and you let him go out!? What does it mean?
Martha: I… - she didn’t know what to say.
Clark: Yeah?
Martha: Nothing! It means nothing! And it’s nothing going on me! Let me alone!
Martha went upstairs and Clark followed her, but she closed the door and he let her alone, as she had said. She just sat down on her bed and cried.

Lionel arrived after his meeting. He found Clark putting the backdoor on its place.
Lionel: What happened here?
Clark: My mum was attacked.
Lionel: What?! Where is she? Is she ok?
Clark: I arrived here and a man was trying to rape her. But she’s ok, she just has some injuries… she’s on her room.
Lionel walked into the house.
Clark: But… Lionel!
Lionel: Yeah?
Clark: There’s something more… I took the man, and I tied him up until the police arrived… but she… my mother… she untied him… she let him go…
Lionel: She did what?! Why?
Clark: I don’t know… I can’t either understand…

Lionel knocked Martha’s door.
Marta: Yeah?! – She still crying.
Lionel: It’s me, Martha. Clark told me what happened… I… I just want to know how you are…
Martha: I’m fine.
Lionel: Martha, please… we found out our feelings… isn’t this enough to begin to be more confidence between us? – He got no answer – Martha? Who was that man? Did you know him? Did he threaten you?
Martha: Get out!
Lionel: No, Martha… I’m not anywhere… it doesn’t matter if you don’t want to speak with me… I will stay here – and he sat down on the corridor’s floor with his back against her door – until you tell me what’s going on. Because I’m sure that your sickness of this morning and the accident of today have a connection.
Martha: Go away!
Lionel started to hum a song, and… it was midnight and Lionel still sitting on the corridor and Martha in her room. Clark took him some coffee and sat down with him.
Lionel: Martha?! Do you still awake? We have some coffee if you want… but you have to go out.
Clark: I could knock down the door, Lionel… Why have we to stay here? It’s too late.
Lionel: Because it’s your mother, and we love her… and we could treat her as a criminal… We have to wait until she feels prepared to tell us what’s going on…
It was nearly three o’clock in the morning when Martha opened her room door. She had been crying and thinking for hours, and she couldn’t care that situation more time.
She opened the door carefully and Lionel and Clark stood up immediately. Her eyes were red and her skin was pale. She spoke with a low voice.
Marta: Ok… I have to tell you something…
She invite them to went into her room. She sat on the bed with a box next to her. Clark sat on the chair, and Lionel sat in front of her.
Martha: Let me say you that this is something about I’m not proud. I hided it very carful and I never thought on that moment… I sill understand if after tell you it, you both change the view you have of me… and also your feelings towards me…
Clark: Mum! You will always be my mother!
Lionel: And I could never change my feelings towards you…
Marta: We will see… ok… let’s go…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:27 pm

wow, what whe's going to say???! Please send the next part soon, I can't wait
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 10 Empty Martha's unknown past - 6

Post  Saeshmea Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:43 pm

(Martha talking)

I was so young… I was really young… it was just meeting Jonathan… but he never… never! knew nothing about this.
Well… My parents were rich… I had to seem the “perfect” daughter of two “perfect” parents who always tried to impose their authority. I don’t remember why, but we had a big discussion one day… and my father got me out of the house.
I went to live with a friend… she had a rented flat in the city, near the university… so it was perfect. But I hadn’t any money, and I had to start to work. It was difficult, at my age, to find a job which with I could earn enough money to pay my studies, the rent, the bills, the foot… One day I met an old friend, from the high school, she had already left her studies, but she was working, and she told me that she earned a lot of money. I told her about my problems and she helped me…
She took me to a night club, a pub, it was called “The Red Stage”. My job there had just to be serve the tables, so, instead my uniform hadn’t a lot of clothes, I had to be just a waitress… But one night one of the showgirls missed, and my boss asked me to dance. I said that I was not going to dance naked… but I couldn’t lose the job, so I thought that it would be just a night… I did it… I went up to the stage… dressed up as a prostitute… But when I found my self there, with so much men watching at me… I didn’t know what to do… I was collapsed… and I did the only thing that I know to do on a stage… sing. I started to sing, and the musicians of the club played with me… I don’t know if they liked my body or my voice… but… all the men enjoyed my show, so the boss asked me to do it every night… and he would pay me more money. I accept.
I didn’t enjoy the dresses I had to wear, but I really enjoy singing there… I was young and it was funny at the beginning… instead that I had to end some of my performance nearly naked or absolutely nude. The boss told me that thanks for me he earned the double of money than before. But after some weeks the fun end… one man went up to the stage and leaped on me… the security guards of the pub took him away, but that wasn’t the only incident.
One night… after work… I was walking home… because my friend’s flat was near… a man followed me and he attacked me… he… he… he raped me.
They phone my parents from the hospital, I didn’t tell them were I was working, they let me come back to home and I left the job the next day. I tried to forget those months of my life; I hadn’t talked about this to anybody… Neither Jonathan knew anything about it. I was afraid of what could he think about me.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 10 Empty Martha's unknown past - 7

Post  Saeshmea Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:09 pm

Clark: Daddy’s would have understood you… you didn’t need to be worried…
Lionel: And you neither need to be with us… We understand you… oh dear…
Lionel sat next to Martha and round her with his arm, she let her head on his shoulder and he caressed her hair.
Clark: But… what connection has this with what happened today?
Martha: Yesterday, after the school dance… we went to that club…
Lionel: Now I can understand why you didn’t want to enter, it took bad remembers to you…
Martha: Right.
Clark: Ok… but… what about the man who…? Is him the same that…?
Martha: No! The man who tried to rape me today wasn’t the same of then… He was John... – she looked at Lionel.
Lionel: My friend?
Martha: Yes… When we met them he said that he was sure to know me… he told me that when he entered to the club he saw me on the photos of the wall, so he remembered me. I didn’t know him, I’m sure that he was just one of that men who went there to see the showgirls… and one of them was me… But today he wanted to use advantage of the situation… he wanted me to give up myself to him in order that he don’t tell nothing to you… but I couldn’t… and he tried to force me.
She was crying. Lionel round her with his both arms and Clark went next to her too.
Clark: Do not worry about anything…
Lionel: We’ll take care of you…
Clark: We promise…
Lionel: And now that we know it… he can’t try to blackmail you…
Martha hugged Lionel and her son at the same time, kissed Clark on his cheek, and Lionel on his lips.
Martha: I love you two, boys, you’re really nice…
Lionel: We just love you…
Clark: Right. We love you a lot, mummy…
Clark left the room, but Lionel staid there. Martha took the box out of the bed.
Lionel: What’s in the box?
Martha: Remembers… I have been watching at the past.
She took the box back to the bed and opened it. She took some photos from the inside and let them to Lionel.
Martha: They are of the happiest weeks of my life, I felt free, far of my parents, living with a friend, and earning money… But they had a really bad ending.
Lionel watched at the photos… All of them were from that pub, on some there was Martha with other girls, dressed with few clothes; on others there was Martha alone, dressed or nearly naked on the stage.
Lionel: You have a great body!
Martha: The time have past, Lionel, I’m not that nineteen-year-old girl…
Lionel: You’re right. I’m sure that you’re better now…
He left the photos and put himself on Martha’s while he kissed her with sweet passion. Then he started to undo her blouse.
Martha: What are you doing?
Lionel: I need to know if it’s true that you aren’t that girl of the photo.
Martha: Oh! Let me helped you… - she smiled and helped Lionel to put out her clothes.
When she was already nude Lionel still dressed.
Martha: So?
Lionel: I think I should go now… - he joked.
Martha: Oh, great! So you don’t like, ah?! It’s your turn now!! – they laughed, and Lionel get nude, too.
They sat each one on one side of the bed, they hold their hands and started to kiss. Martha lied on the bed, and Lionel kissed hand caressed her perfect body. When he arrived to her neck, he whispered “I will never hurt you…” and he kissed him, and with her hands helped his penis to enter on her pussy, as if she was allowing him to love her.
It was so sweet… that was really pure love…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:28 pm

Greaaaaaaaat story! Especially the last part you write, soooo sweet!!!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next