- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A REALLY DARK NIGHT - the most cruel remake about Transference episode!!!

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A REALLY DARK NIGHT - the most cruel remake about Transference episode!!! Empty A REALLY DARK NIGHT - the most cruel remake about Transference episode!!!

Post  Saeshmea Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:45 pm

This is something I thought today as I argued with my father… maybe it’s because of this that it’s an as cruel fic… .. .
As you’ll notice, it’s set on 4.06 Transference episode… when Clark and Lionel exchange their bodies… .. . enjoy it… KISSES!!

A really dark night

Lionel felt more powerful than ever, he knew that with his mind and the powers that body hided inside he would be invincible, but nothing was better than know that night he would be alone with the woman of her dreams in the same house. Jonathan had said he must leave to the city for some business about the farm.

After said goodnight to that sapphires shining on the corridor’s dark, Lionel went into Clark’s room and tried to keep his thoughts away from his mind, but it was impossible and he couldn’t resist going to her room.
Martha seemed an angel dreaming under those soft sheets, she caressed her hair, and she moved a little without wake up… then he caressed her arm and smelled her skin as he’d done in the barn at the first moment he saw her after go out of prison. Carefully, he slide the sheets done and admired her body just covered by a short nightdress… his hand caressed softly her tights, trying to not wake her up… as his fingers went closer to her womanhood, his thoughts became darker and darker. He could make that body his and nothing would happen… Martha would never report her son, and he was going to leave the country soon… so there would be no problem… or he could used the inhuman speed of that body to not be seen… she would woke up not knowing what had happened to her…
He covered her again with the sheets and stood up from the bed trying to do no noise… he couldn’t do that to her, to Martha Kent… even she was sexy, even she was the red-haired of her more erotic dreams, he couldn’t… he… suddenly Martha moved moaning on her dreams. That sound leaving her mouth was as sexy that he noticed his manhood absolutely prepared to love anyone.

He took a handkerchief from a drawer and covered her eyes… he want to enjoy the moment taking as much time as he was able to, but wouldn’t let her to saw him… it would be a horrible trauma to saw her son’s face over her body. She wasn’t noticing anything; he was being really carefully, also as he tied her hands up on the bed’s headboard … but after he’d removed the sheets that were covering her, he didn’t find himself able to be as carefully any more… that body was praying him to possess her…

When she felt a big weight over her tights Martha woke up in a sudden… but even she’d opened her eyes she just could see the dark of some soft fabric. Her hands were tied up; she couldn’t even move… there was someone with her… someone over her…
“Who’s there? Who’re you?” asked her getting nervous and scared “Jonathan… is it you? Please… say something” she knew it wasn’t him… but she hoped to listen to a yes.
“It’s not your husband, Martha” whispered Lionel on her ear trying to not sound like Clark’s voice. His hands were on her shoulders and tore up the straps of her nighty as she began to yell.
“Get off from me!! Clark!!!” she was moving all her body trying to push him down the bed. He had to shut up her, Clark was supposed to help her, it would be weirs if he doesn’t come, so he grabbed the first fabric he took and gagged her. It were her panties and he had taken them off from her.
“Nobody’s going to hear your shouts, now…” he whispered, again on her ear, as his nose felt how her tears were getting wet the handkerchief which covered her eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Last edited by Saeshmea on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

A REALLY DARK NIGHT - the most cruel remake about Transference episode!!! Empty Re: A REALLY DARK NIGHT - the most cruel remake about Transference episode!!!

Post  Saeshmea Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:30 pm

A really dark night - 2

Lionel had almost crossed the frame of Martha’s room when he thought on what would happen then… suddenly he realized that if any doctor made a test on her they would find Clark’s DNA on her, so he must clean that… he took a sponge and carefully cleaned her womanhood as she shivered because of the wet water… when he finished he removed her gag to kiss her and left.
Thanks to Clark’s body superpowers he was able to clean herself and change her clothes before Martha shout her new name.
“Clark! Clark!! Clark!!!” there was desperation and a deep sob on her voice. Lionel began to feel guilty, but he’d to play his roll now.
“MOM!” he shouted when he entered to the room. Quickly he untied her hands and removed the fabric that covered her eyes “Who’s done this to you?”
“Oh, Clark!” she was sobbing, crying hardly… too much nervous and scared to say a word… she just let her body fell on her son’s embrace and her tears on his shoulder.

“Martha, Martha!” it was Jonathan’s voice looking for her wife in the hospital.
“We’re here, dad!” exclaimed Lionel from the frame of a door.
Jonathan run as quickly as his human legs let him, when he entered into the room there weren’t words needed… he hugged Martha pushing her head against his chest and let her tears get his shirt wet as she calmed down slowly.
“All’s over, my love… all’s over, now…” he whispered as some tears filled his eyes “You’re safe, now… we’re with you…”

“There wasn’t any DNA proves that we can use, Mr. Kent… I’m really sorry…” told the doctor later.
“But my wife’s fine, now, isn’t she?”
“She is, physically… the psychological damages are hard to heal… sometimes they never heal…”
“She’s strong… she’ll bear it… I know it…”
“It’s my fault” said Lionel when the doctor’s left.
“It isn’t Clark… you’re mother has said it to us… that bloody bastard gagged her, she couldn’t shout, you weren’t able to hear her…” the hand that Jonathan placed on his shoulder made Lionel blame himself. What had he just done to the woman he loved?

The next day morning, right when Jonathan had left to the fields, Martha received a call from prison; Lionel Luthor wanted to see her.

(Right after Martha trusts Lionel’s words)
“Wait… if you’re Clark… then… who was at the house yesterday… was…”
“Lionel” he end the sentence for his mother.
Martha left the prison as fast as she could, now she understood why she felt as she knew that voice, that touch…

“He can never know it…” said Martha before Clark came back “He will blame himself… and he had nothing to do with what Lionel did…” her eyes were hypnotizing Jonathan, so he just shook his head and keep the secret.

Two months later Martha went to know the results of some routine exams when the doctor’s words shocked her.
“Are you sure?”
“We’ve test it twice, Martha… you’re pregnant again…”
“Oh my god…” she smiled shyly.
“What are you going to do?” asked the doctor seriously.
“What do you mean?”
“Well… you were raped two months ago, Martha… there’s the possibility that…”
“NO! It’s Jonathan… it can’t be from...” Martha shut up suddenly… she was going to say that it can’t be from her son, but he couldn’t say that in front the doctor… so she just left.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

A REALLY DARK NIGHT - the most cruel remake about Transference episode!!! Empty Re: A REALLY DARK NIGHT - the most cruel remake about Transference episode!!!

Post  Miss O'Toole Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:20 am

Woah....... Shocked.....wow.
*squeals* I LOVE THIS FIC!
You have got me hooked girl.
Part 1 was funny.
Martha: "Jonathan, is it you?"
Lionel:(trying not to sound like Clark) "It's not your husband Martha."
Martha: Get off from me!! Clark!"
Can you imaging if Jonathan walked in?! Surprised Razz

Part 2 was really great!
I love how you made one part where Martha got that call from Lionel (who was really Clark) in the prison, the scene before that, how you made it feel like a missing scene....and two months later, how you made it feel like what Martha did after Tranference.
I like this part.....
Doctor: Well....you were raped two months ago Martha......there's a possibility that.....
Martha:(suddenly shot up from her chair) NO! It's Jonathan's......it can't be from......" realises what she was going to say, and then she quickly leaves. Razz
Oh my god.....Martha's carrying a baby that was from her son!!!!
Oh oh oh......you have to update, you have to update. I want to know what's going to happen.
Well.....this the longest comment I've ever done.....that's because I love it rabbit
KISSES!
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:21 pm

So there's the chance she's carrying Clark's baby, her son's baby... Surprised Shocked
Well... if the baby has Clark's DNA, they will notice it...
they can't keep that a secret forever, even if Martha won't have any power during the pregnancy, the baby will have powers...

O-M-G! Lionel raped Martha using Clark's body...
The funny thing (if so we can say) is that Clark lost his verginity to his mother and he doesn't know either...

Will Lionel find it out? Actually he shouldn't remember the fact because he forgot everything when Clark and he switched bodies again... so how would he react, considering that Lionel became good when he regained his own body? scratch

Eventually cruel still a great idea! Idea

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:40 pm

The funny thing (if so we can say) is that Clark lost his verginity to his mother and he doesn't know either...

I really didn't think this!! Razz

Will Lionel find it out? Actually he shouldn't remember the fact because he forgot everything when Clark and he switched bodies again... so how would he react, considering that Lionel became good when he regained his own body?

But I did think on this part... and I'm not sure how I can solve it... I have two opcions: change the original plot making Lionel remember everything... -or something-; or just make him to never know it... but it wouldn't be the same... .. . I mean... then it would be too easy... I probably choose the first one... .. .
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:54 pm

Then if Lionel remember and he'll find out Martha's pregnant, maybe he'll try to contact her somehow... to know about the baby...

Jonathan will be absolutely shocked anyway lol
Not to mention Clark if he'll find it out... Shocked

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:06 pm

Hi girls!! This is all what I've been able to write until now... I have a little work to end... but I'll try to post something else later... KISSES!!!

A really dark night - 3

Martha arrived at home tired, she wasn’t sure of her own thoughts right then… that would might be her last opportunity to born a baby, she’d already lost one, she didn’t want to waste that too, but if it really was the fruit of the rape by Lionel… by him with her son’s body… then she wasn’t sure to be able to stand that…
She was just going out the car when Jonathan appeared from the barn with shotgun on his hand.
“Where are you going with that?” asked her leaving her thoughts away.
“The bastard’s free…” said him walking to his car.
“What?”
“Lionel… he’s left the prison this week, I’ve just known it…” he opened the car’s door and put the gun in.
“And what the hell are you going to do with that, Jonathan Kent?!” she didn’t want to imagine the answer as she walked to the car too.
“Kill him” he didn’t look at her, he just sat down but Martha stand at the other side of the car with the door open.
“Have you become mad? I didn’t marry a murder!” she was becoming desperate, nearly crying.
“That bloody bastard raped my wife on my own house being on my son’s body… I can’t let him to not pay for that!” he was shouting, but Martha could see tears on his blue eyes.
“You can’t punish yourself because of something he did, Jonathan… you’d go to prison if you try to kill him… Please, go out of the car…” she sat down into the car and took his hand gazing his eyes hoping to convince him.
“He abused you, Martha… he must pay for it… he deserves to die for the pain he made to you…” he was looking at their hands.
“There’s no way to prove what he did… just we know it… and we’ll have to live with it if we want to keep our son’s secret as we’ve done until today… I don’t want you to kill anybody, Jonathan…” she caressed his cheek as some tears felled from his eyes “I just want my husband to stay with me and our sons” she caressed her belly as she said that word and Jonathan raised his head looking at her eyes.
“Did you say… sons?” he remarked the final s.
“I did…” she smiled sharing his look “The doctor said I’m pregnant… I didn’t want to tell you, yet, but…”
“Pregnant…” he whispered as Martha nodded waiting for his reaction “Oh my god! We’re hoping a baby!”
“We are” she began to cry as Jonathan embraced her sweetly.
“How far?”
“Two months…” Martha put her look down, but Jonathan didn’t notice what that meant, so she said nothing.
“Hi” Martha turned round and found her son outside “What are you both doing in here? Are you going anywhere?”
“No, we weren’t…” told Martha “we were just talking…”
“What about?” asked Clark helping his mother to leave the car.
“Great news!” exclaimed Jonathan.
“Really?”
“You’re going to have a brother” told his father happily.
“Or a sister” pointed Martha.
“You’re pregnant?!” Martha answered with a move of her head “Oh mom, that’s wonderful!!” he took her on his arms and began to turn round until Martha asked him to take her back to the ground.

A couple days later Martha was alone at her home when she received some flowers and a letter. They were pink tulips and the letter said…

Dear Martha,
I’m sure you’re never going to forgive me what I did, it was a deplorable act which I regret now; but I needed to tell you that after come back to my body I understood some things that I couldn’t understand before… I’ve changed, I’m a new man now, and I’ll do anything to please you …
I’m not asking you to accept my apologies,
With deep affection,
L.L.

She couldn’t believe it… he remembered everything and he was apologizing… the first think she did was cry… then she throw the paper angrily… and gazing it she felt anger, she felt rage… she felt a fire coming to her eyes… and suddenly… the paper was burning. She scared. She stopped the fire and then refreshed herself with some cold water. It must be an accident… she couldn’t have done it…
She wanted to make another try… she was going to run to the living room and see how long it take to her… she closed her eyes and run… a while later she opened them… she wasn’t in the living room… she had crossed the backdoor and had arrived to the fields in less than a couple seconds… she let her body fell on her knees and began to cry right there while Jonathan saw her and walked to where she was.
“What are you doing here?” asked him when he noticed that she was crying “Martha, are you alright?” she said nothing, Jonathan helped her to stand and walked her into the house. “Honey, I need you to say me what’s up…”
“Jonathan…”
“Yeah…?”
“When I went to the doctor and he said me that I was pregnant he… he…”
“Hey… calm down… all will be fine…” said him caressing her hair and smiling.
“No! Anything’s fine, Jonathan!” she was exalted now “A man raped me with my son’s body… and now I’m pregnant… don’t you understand?!”
“What do you mean? I don’t… I…” he’d understood but he didn’t want to believe it.
“Jonathan… I’ve just burned a paper with just looking at it… and I’ve run to the fields in a while… I have Clark’s powers, Jonathan… I’m pregnant of the son we’ve grown… What are we going to do?” tears began to fall down her cheeks as she said that.
“Are you sure of it?”
Martha put her hand on the table, and just making a little pressure, she broke it.
“Oh my god!” Jonathan looked the table and then her hand, it was bleeding, but in a while it healed on its own.
“Do you understand now? Jonathan… I don’t want to tell Clark what happened… I… I’m not going to be able to tell him…”
“You can’t have this baby… We must stop with this pregnancy right now…”
“No… never!”
“You really don’t want to stop this pregnancy…? Martha… this is a madness!”
“This is maybe my last chance to make real my deepest wish…”
“I do want a baby… but I don’t want to pay this price for it…” he stayed a while on silence as he stood up “We’ll go to the doctor tomorrow…”
“What are you going to say him when he sees the baby’s DNA… if I can really heal all my injuries… I’ll not be able to abort in an operating room…”
“Do you really want to have this baby?” he asked sitting down again “Do you really want the son of Lionel Luthor growing in you? The fruit of a rape?”
“It’s not his son…”
“It wasn’t Clark who raped you, Martha… it was the man you asked me to not kill just a few days ago… Is that you maybe like it? Do you want a Luthor’s son? Are you going to ask him for his responsibilities? I knew my jealous weren’t absolutely wrong when you worked for him…”
“Stop it, Jonathan!” she began to yell “I don’t feel anything for Lionel Luthor! I don’t want to have his son… I want to have MY son, MY baby… Jonathan… don’t you understand… I want my baby… a baby for us… to grow up… as we did with Clark… gave him our love… our home… you’ve loved me a lot of times, it could have been yours… I would really like it to be yours… but our chance failed… and this is might the last one… don’t ask me to waste it just because it wasn’t your sperm… a son is made with love… we’ve always told this to Clark…”
“These all are just tales… we both know what the truth is… what the hell are you going to tell Clark?”
“I don’t know… but I’m really not going to do it if you’re not with me… look at my eyes, Jonathan Kent… look at me and ask me to let the life growing in me to die…”
Jonathan turned to her and stared deeply at her crying eyes…
“Martha” he began with a sever tone “Martha I… I love you too much to ask this to you…”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:13 pm

“You’re going to have a brother” told his father happily.
“Or a sister” pointed Martha.
*coughing* "You're going to have a son...or a daughter" OH MY GOOOOOSH!!!!

Jonathan is always so jealous about Lionel and Martha...
I'm afraid he'll never be able to love and accept this baby, no matter what she could say, no matter if he tries...
He will always see his son in him/her and more he'll keep on thinking about how Lionel raped his wife...
This is just not made to last...

So Martha has Kryptonian's abilities Razz yay

"..I’ll do anything to please you..."
I know she couldn't be happy to receive anything from him... but at last he had to do it...
it would have been wrost if he didn't...
Luckily Lionel didn't come in person, othewise there's was the risk she could burn him instead of his letter... Laughing

Oh...my... gosh... when/if Clark will discover he's going to be father at 17 years old... I wonder how he'll react... maybe he'll run away as a normal teenager... Neutral LMAO

About Lionel... it's hard to image his position... I mean he's not the biological father and, just according to the parts you wrote, he's not the man who will grow the baby...so he's just the magnificent bastard who raped and got her pregnant... Shocked How can this situation evolve?

xoxox

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:50 pm

A really dark night - 4

That day nobody said a word during the lunch and Clark thought that his parent had argued, that was why he came earlier that evening to talk with his mother.
“Mom… I imagine it’s hard for you to be pregnant again, but all will be fine this time…”
“Why do you say this?”
“Well… you know… when you were finally able to get pregnant I ruined everything and you lost the baby… but this time all will be different, I’ll take care of you both…” Clark round his mother’s waist and kissed her cheek while she was preparing the dinner. Martha got nervous with her son’s words and suddenly cut herself.
“Oh my god! Are you ok?!” asked Clark quickly taking something to stop the bleeding, but when he came back there was no cut, no injury “What the hell…?”
Martha stayed looking at him without say anything while Clark looked the blood on the furniture.
“We need to talk…” said her calmly.

Martha, Jonathan and Clark sat down on the living room thinking what to say, how to ask, how to tell… where to begin…
“How did your injury healed? I… I don’t understand… has Jor-El done anything to you, mom?”
“No, sweetheart… I’m fine…”
“No… you’re not… you…” he was making a big effort to understand but all that was really strange.
“I’m just pregnant”
“You didn’t have powers during your last pregnancy…” said Clark.
“This is because then the father was me” told Jonathan with an upset tone on his voice.
“Aren’t you the father? Mom… what is dad talking about? Who’s the baby’s father?”
“Luthor”
“Jonathan!” exclaimed Martha “We said we weren’t going to tell it at this way!”
“How do you want to tell it, Martha?!”
“Hey!” suddenly exclaimed Clark worried for his parent’s shouts “How about if you both try to calm down and begin from the beginning? What is Luthor making in all this?”
“He’s the father” said Jonathan again.
“Jonathan, please”
“How can Lionel Luthor… Mom?”
“It’s not what you’re thinking, Clark… I’ve never lied to your father” she was begging to cry “He…”
“Oh my god! He forced you!?” Clark didn’t need an answer to feel it was right “How? When? It didn’t answer to why you have powers…”
“He raped your mother when he was on your body, Clark”
“What?!”
“He came at night to my room… I woke up with my eyes covered… I couldn’t see anything… We thought it was some guy… but when you called me from prison I understood everything…”
“Where the hell were you, dad?!”
“I was in Metropolis… I didn’t know you weren’t in your body… I couldn’t imagine he was going to attack your mother, Clark…” told Jonathan “I neither understood why he didn’t protect her… but when we know it wasn’t you…”
“Why didn’t you tell me before? I would have killed him when I had the opportunity…”
“Murder is not the solution, Clark… and I didn’t want to hurt you… a man took your body and raped your mother with it… I told your father it was the best for you…”
“Mom…” Clark embraced her mother between his arms and let her cry on his shoulder “Mom… don’t cry, please…” right then Clark began to cry too “I’m sorry… if I would have been able to advice you before…” he kissed her forehead sweetly “I’m sorry…”
“Don’t be sorry, my love… it’s not your fault… but it’s important that you understand the situation…” Martha held Clark’s cheeks while Jonathan looked at them “the baby I’m carrying, biologically… your father thinks the best I can do is to stop the pregnancy the sooner as possible…”
“I’m… his father…”
“No! The baby’s Lionel’s, Clark… don’t lie yourself… you weren’t in the body that made that to your mother that day, you’ve no responsibilities… your body’s his father, Lionel’s his father, but not you…” Jonathan was severe with his words.
“I agree with your father, Clark”
“Do you want to have the baby, mom?”
“I…” she hesitated.
“Come on, answer to him, dear” said Jonathan defiantly.
“I… I do… I… I’ve always wanted to have a baby… this will probably be my last opportunity… but if I can’t, it won’t matter because… I’ve had you, Clark… you know it…”
“I know it, mom… you needn’t tell me… Look… if mom is who’s carrying this baby…” he looked to his father “…she really wants it, dad… I know you’re upset right now for what Lionel did to her with his lies, because I’m upset too, but… we both know how much you love her, dad… you both are right, it’s not my son ‘cause I weren’t in the body at that moment, and it’s nor Lionel’s, because he abused her… if you still trusting the words you’ve always teach me, this baby will be from you both, because will be the son of your love… as I am…” he stopped a while and gazed his mother’s tears and his father’s wet eyes “you were really happy with the baby when you thought it was yours… it still the same baby, dad… it will say you dad as I do, and he will still saying you dad the day he discover the truth…”
Martha smiled holding her son’s hand and kissing it with tears.
“That was so sweet, dear” said her stopping her sobbing.
“I suppose that you’re right, Clark… I love too much to this woman…” he took her hand and she thought he was going to kiss it, but he pulled her towards him and placed a deep and passional kiss on her lips “Let’s have this baby, my love”
Martha kissed again her husband as she felt guilty for keeping another secret; she knew Lionel did remember what happen.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:28 pm

I can picture her being nervous after Clark's words...
wow... Clark was the one more controlled here...
so he'll be the biological father BUT actually his brother... such an emotional mess! LOL
I don't mind she kept the secret at all... Razz

“Aren’t you the father? Mom… what is dad talking about? Who’s the baby’s father?”
“Luthor”

“Come on, answer to him, dear” said Jonathan defiantly
These two parts made me dislike JK even more... lol

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:14 pm

These parts were AWESOME!
LOOOOOOOOOVED IT!!!
I'm really happy that Martha wanted to keep the baby, and even Jonathan agreed to keep it.
Martha has powers! Yeah!!! I know I've read other fics where Martha has Kryptonian powers before....but never one wth Martha, Jonathan and Clark. It was funny how Martha thought with the superspeed that she was going to end up in the living room....but she ened up in the fields, LOL.
*claps* Update update update update.......plllllleeeeeeaaaasssseee Smile
I am now your number 1 fan of this fic! Very Happy I love you
KISSES!
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:17 pm

Miss O'Toole wrote: I know I've read other fics where Martha has Kryptonian powers before....but never one wth Martha, Jonathan and Clark.

Did you? scratch I've never read other fics where Martha has Kryptonian powers!
Please, tell me more about these fanfics! Razz

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:11 pm

IrisMn wrote:
Miss O'Toole wrote: I know I've read other fics where Martha has Kryptonian powers before....but never one wth Martha, Jonathan and Clark.

Did you? scratch I've never read other fics where Martha has Kryptonian powers!
Please, tell me more about these fanfics! Razz
lol! You know what I mean, LOL.....I meant Superpowers Razz Razz Razz Razz
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:15 pm

You'll enjoy this part Very Happy KISSES!!

A really dark night - 5

Martha knew their relationship wasn’t good… during the last two weeks, Jonathan had spent two nights in Metropolis on farmer meetings that he usually rejected to go… that day he’d left too.
“All will be fine, mom…” said Clark before leave to university.
“I hope it will… I know he loves me, I know he’ll love the baby, too… but he can’t stand that Lionel’s free after what he did and that he can’t do anything to punish him…”
“He will understand” Clark kissed his mother’s forehead and left.

Not too much later, the door bell rang.
“I’m coming!” shouted Martha from upstairs. But before she was able to end the sentence she’d already opened the door to face Lionel Luthor. After a while of surprise, she closed it again.
“Martha, please… let me go in…”
“No! You should leave… if Jonathan or Clark find you here, they’ll…”
“I know… that’s why I’ve come now… Please, Martha… I’m really sorry for what I did… I really don’t want… I…” said him from the other side of the door.
“But you did it!” she exclaimed sobbing.
“Martha… don’t cry, please…”
“Leave me alone… please…” she begged letting her back slide down the door until she sat on the floor crying harder.
“I won’t… not until you listen to my words”
“You raped me, Lionel! What the hell do you think you did?! You raped me using my own son’s body!! You’re insane! And I really don’t have any words to listen from you…”
“Martha… I know I did the most cruel thing I could have done… but you were as beautiful lying on that bed… I didn’t want to… but I couldn’t resist…”
“You forced me!” she yelled.
“I loved you!” he replied.
“How can you love somebody tying her to the bed and covering her eyes… I was scared… I was terrified…”
He couldn’t stand to listen her sobs… that was hurting him.
“I really was mad, then… I became a demon in a human body… but I’ve changed… when I came back to my body I changed… you make me change, or Clark… I’m not sure… but actually I’m not the same man I was…”
“I’m glad for you… but don’t hope me to forgive you…”
“Martha… please… I… I know you’re not going to accept my apologize… I never hoped that… I came to advise you about Clark…”
“What up with Clark?” she turned her face but she just found the door behind her… She stood up, ready to open the door, but not doing it.
“It’s Lex… he’s too close to find out his secret…” said him.
“What are you talking about?!” she finally opened the door wildly and faced Lionel “What is he close to?”
“I know about Clark’s powers… I do remember what happened… and Lex is investigating Clark since years ago… he’s find a video where he uses his super-speed… he can’t explain it, yet… but… he’s really close to it…”
“Oh my god!” there were tears on her eyes, but they weren’t from her desperate cry… they were for Clark. As Martha was in silent fixing the information, Lionel looked at her carefully, and noticed something really different…
“Oh my… you’re…!” … her belly.
Marta realized what had happened and quickly closed the door again.
“Leave!” she yelled.
“But…”
“Leave, Lionel!” Martha made sure he was leaving from the window next to the door.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:52 pm

Saeshmea wrote:You'll enjoy this part Very Happy
Guess what? I DID!!!
The thing with Martha and the door I found hilarious Razz Razz Razz
I am going crazy to know what will happen next! Yes, here is the appearance of my craziness again Laughing
Update soon!
KISSES! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:05 pm

So he found out! Surprised
Is Lex really soo close to find his secret or it was just an excuse to see her? Razz
It's a big problem now... how can she tell Clark is being in danger to Jonathan without saying who said her that?
Not to mention the fact that if Clark is in danger, there's the chance even her baby is...
I can't wait for another update from this fanfic!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:11 pm

You're going to hate after this...

A really dark night - 6

He drank his third whisky.
… He never imagined he could get her pregnant…
When he saw her belly he didn’t thought it could be his… but after her reaction… he was sure about it, now.
What the hell had he done!!
He prepared a new glass of whisky.
He’d get Martha pregnant from her own son…
… but it was him who was in that body… it was him who made love with her… it would be him the baby’s father…
What the hell had he done!!
He drank the fourth glass.
Maybe he was just letting his imagination going too far… it could be Jonathan’s…

Somebody opened the office door.
“Taking a morning drink, dad?” asked Lex smiling mischievously.
“What do you want… son?”
“You’re drunk… well… anyway… I just came to tell you that my plan is nearly over…”
“Which plan?” he was confused, so he let the bottle and sat down.
“I’m going to make Clark show me his powers…”
“What’re you gonna do?” it was difficult to understand his words…
“I’ll show him the video I found, and I’ll obligate him to help me…”
“What on?”
“On the Luthor projects… someone like him is better than any other meteor freak…”
“And why are you telling this to me… son?”
“You used to be interested on this kind of things… I hoped you would help me…”
“I’m not going to help you to ruin the Kent family… you can do it on your own…” said Lionel and Lex left angry.

Clark was coming soon to lunch, so Martha prepared everything on the table and right when Clark arrived at home the phone rang.
“Yeah?”
“Martha… don’t put down the phone, please…” it was his voice, Lionel’s voice.
“What do you want? Haven’t you have enough this morning?” asked her whispering to not let Clark to listen from the hall.
“Lex will blackmail Clark with the video… he wants to do some kind of experiments with him… I don’t know exactly what he has found out, but he’s sure that Clark’s not just another meteor freak… please, believe me… I just want to help you…” he spoke fast because she was sure she was going to cut the call.
“Hi mom” said Clark kissing her cheek “Who’s on the phone?”
“Hi… hmm… daddy” lied her taking the phone with her to the living room.
“Alright… I’ll believe you, but I need proves…” she whispered when Clark appeared on the living room too “What if we meet on Metropolis, honey?”
Honey… she’d said him, honey… instead he knew it was just her way to not let Clark know what happened… he never believed he was going to listen that word from Martha’s voice… honey…
“I’ll wait you in the café next to the Luthor Corp’s offices after lunch, right?”
“I’ll be there” she said trying to sound kind for Clark “Bye, dear” she put down the floor and gazed her son.
“Your father asks me o meet him on the city… so… I should leave…”
“Don’t you eat anything?”
“I’m not hungry… kisses, honey” she left a kiss on his cheek, took her bag and left the farm with her car.

Lionel was drinking a coffee when Martha arrived.
“Have you been drinking?” she asked smelling whisky on him.
“Just a little…” he said “But I’m not drunk…”
“Ok… tell me what’s going on and so I’ll be able to leave…” said her sitting down.
“Is it Jonathan’s?” asked Lionel pointing her belly.
“Bye, Lionel” she stood up to leave.
“I’ll take that as a no…”
“You raped me… you’ve any right to ask me who’s my baby’s father, ok?” she whispered with rage.
“Ok… I’ll not ask that again… but if I really put that on you… why are you carrying it?”
“What does your son knows, Lionel?” she avoided the question.

Jonathan Kent wasn’t a violent man… but the hotel where the farmer’s meeting was taking place was too close to the Luthor Corp’s offices, and saw that building at any moment was taking rage to his eyes… After lunch, angry, he began to walk thinking on all the thinks he would like to say to the bastard who raped his wife on his own house… but when he arrived to the building and saw a red-haired coming down a familiar car, he stopped… what was Martha doing in Metropolis… He thought she maybe was going to meet him… but when he came close to the café where she’d entered he understood it was another him who she’d gone to meet… Lionel Luthor.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:10 pm

I can image Lionel's surprise when she called him 'honey' Shocked Surprised

The first thing he thought when he saw her "Is Jonathan the father?" Razz

"...why are you carrying it?”
The way she avoided the question was shocking... but great! Wink

Is Jonathan going to kill Lionel? silent BUT Martha won't let him, will her?
PLEASE, tell me u'r not going to kill off Lionel... Sad
Maybe she will protect Lionel with superpowers yay Wink

Poor Lex... he will never have Lionel's support... No lol!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:38 pm

Again I loved this!!!
The phone conversation between Martha and Lionel was Razz Razz Razz
Wonder what's going to happen when Jonathan enters the cafe....hmm.
I definitly can't wait to see what's going to happen!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
KISSES! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu May 07, 2009 10:52 pm

I'm sorry for being AS MUCH LATE updating this fic... but I really missed the ideas to continue it...

A really dark night - 7

“What does your son knows, Lionel?” she asked, but Lionel didn’t seem to be paying attention to her… his look had lost somewhere behind her.
Martha turned round, and saw her husband coming to them.
“Jonathan… What are you doing in here?”
“It was me who should ask this to you… is this why you’re carrying his son? Are you planning to leave me?! Well… I can understand… he can give you and the baby a better life…” everybody on the café was looking at them.
“No, Jonathan… it’s not…” Martha tried to calm him.
“Don’t say anything!” he shouted upset “Did he really rape you or you allowed him to go into our bed?” then he pushed her away, unconsciously too hard, since she felt on the floor. She yelled, and he tried to help her after her realized from what he’d done… but she rejected his hand.
“Mr. Kent, I…” but Lionel wasn’t able to say anymore ‘cause suddenly he found Jonathan’s punch on his face.
“Shut up, bastard! You raped my wife… I would kill you… but it wouldn’t be worth to ruin my life for that…” he turned round, but Martha wasn’t there… she’d left alone.
“She was here because I told her Lex knows about Clark… he’s found a video where he shows his powers… he’s preparing a trap for him… but that’s all what I know…”

Two men on black and Lex were on the farm, but Clark wasn’t there… They’d already been waiting for a couple hours and he hadn’t appear, they were leaving when a gust of wind surprised them… suddenly Martha was in front of their eyes.

After Jonathan’s words she just wonted to leave from there… so she used the super speed to disappear. Now she was exhausted… as if she’d done a big effort… when she stopped her body felt on her knees by itself… she felt a big pain on her belly… when she’d felt on the floor she’d felt it too… Trying to breathe her look rolled down… there was blood on the ground… she was bleeding by somewhere that the baby couldn’t heal… she scared… she’d to go to the hospital… a doctor had to see her… She tried to raise… but it was a big effort… suddenly a hand helped her to stand… Lex.
Now she was in panic… she hadn’t noticed him and the two men behind him, ether… he’d must saw her using the powers… she would fight… she would run away… but she was in pain, weak… and nobody was there to help her.
“Are you ok, Mrs. Kent?” asked him kindly but with a mischievously smile on his face.

TO BE CONTINUED…

I know… you needn’t say me… it seems to be getting like the lovely IrisMn’s SuperPower fic… but don’t worry… it isn’t… I had two options… one was to end the fic in just a couple parts, and the other one was to really continue it… I choose the second and this is what I wrote… I hope you like it… and I hope to update sooner the next part… .. . KISSES!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Fri May 08, 2009 1:31 pm

Yay!!! An update!!

Razz I'm really in fits of laughter tonight, I love Martha using powers. Oh no, don't make my worst fears come true, she can't lose the baby, she can't.
When I said I wonder what's going to happen when Jonathan enters the cafe......Wow, I didn't expect that, oh my god. Shocked Cool
Oh-oh, guess what.....you've sent me into craziness again, just wanting to know what's going to happen next.

Update really really soon!

KISSES! I love you I love you (from the number 1 fan of this fic)
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat May 09, 2009 1:57 pm

I'm glad you got some inspiration from SuperPowers, it means you really liked my fanfic Surprised
Except that, this fanfic is wonderful... and I just want to know what will happen... what Lex is gonna do? Will Jonathan and Lionel try to deal to save Martha? What about Clark? What will happen to Martha and the baby? affraid

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue May 19, 2009 11:52 pm

A really dark night - 8

Clark went out the car hoping to find her mother cooking the dinner… but her car wasn’t outside… she shouldn’t have return yet, and neither had his father. But walking to the door he stopped suddenly… blood! … There was blood on the ground.

“She was here because I told her Lex knows about Clark… he’s found a video where he shows his powers… he’s preparing a trap for him… but that’s all what I know…” said Lionel after noticed Martha had left “I can understand you’re angry with this situation, Mr. Kent… I really regret what I did, but don’t blame her, because Martha is the huge victim of my horrible acts…”
“I agree with that…” said Jonathan taking the bag Martha had left on the chair “... but if you believe your words the best you can do is to go away from my family”
“I just wanted to…” he was going to say ‘to help you’, but a phone rang into Martha’s bag.
Jonathan took the mobile phone… in the screen it said “home” so he supposed it was Martha asking for what she’d missed…
“Honey?” asked him.
“Dad?” asked Clark confused to listen his father’s voice on his mother’s cell.
“Hi, Clark… your mother forgot her bag with me… what’s the matter, son?”
“So… she’s not with you?”
“No… isn’t her at home?”
“No…”
“Why did you call, so?”
“’cause I found some blood on the ground in front the house and I was worried…”
“Blood!” exclaimed Jonathan “I’m coming”
“What’s up?” asked Lionel looking how Jonathan ran away the café.
“Clark says he’s found some blood on the farm and Martha’s not there…” sais Jonathan not stopping his way out and having absolutely forgotten that he was upset with the man who was following him.
“Are you going there?”
“Sure, I am…”
“We’ll be there in a while by helicopter…” suggested “…there’s one at the Luthor building top…”
Jonathan said nothing, but followed Lionel to the offices.

TO BE CONTINUED…

I know… it’s short… but I needed to write and post something before became crazy between my class’ notes… .. . I promise to finish at least two of my fics and post a new one (I have two new fics on mind!!!) the next week… -after end all my class works… - KISSES!!!! And thanks for your patience… .. .
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Wed May 20, 2009 1:40 pm

Thanks for the update Very Happy

Somebody save Martha!!!! I bet you Lex took her somewhere.....I don't know, it's your fic.

Anyway, update soon! I love you

KISSES!
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed May 20, 2009 4:36 pm

Aww... all her men (Jonathan, Clark...Lionel!) are looking for her!
Let's see if Jonathan and Lionel make a great team... I hope that for the sake of Martha!

I hope she's ok... It's scary though... Lex...Lex, you evil genius!!! Razz

I'm glad you updated and I'm happy to know we have 2 fanfics upcoming! yay
KISSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next