- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A REALLY DARK NIGHT - the most cruel remake about Transference episode!!!

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A REALLY DARK NIGHT - the most cruel remake about Transference episode!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: A REALLY DARK NIGHT - the most cruel remake about Transference episode!!!

Post  Saeshmea Wed May 20, 2009 9:29 pm

Thanks for your comments, girls!!! I'll post more tomorrow... I should be doing a sintaxi's work for tomorrow, but I needed to inspire myself a little before begin... KISSES!!!

A really dark night - 9

Lionel and Jonathan went out the helicopter while Clark walked to them.
“What’s he doing here?” asked him pointing the man behind his father, upset.
“It’s a long story…” said Jonathan “Where’s the blood you found?”
“Here…” they walked a few steps.
“Can’t it be from an animal?” asked Lionel.
“It’s too much blood… if it was from an animal it would be around here… dying or already dead…” told Jonathan.
“Any cow is missing… neither house… I’ve already looked it… and non of them is injured…”
“But we can’t be sure it’s Martha’s… I mean… she was in Metropolis with us just a few minutes before Clark call… she wasn’t able to come instead… oh my gosh!” Lionel realized while he was talking.
“I’ll call the hospitals… if this blood comes from where I think she must be scared… Clark, try to look for her car in Metropolis, around the Luthor Corp’s building, please…” told Jonathan going into the house.
“I’ll make another call…” whispered Lionel taking his mobile phone.

“Please… please… save my baby…” begged Martha, from the floor of a cold crystal cell with her last strength… a trace of blood on the tiles shows the few steps she’d been able to do before fell on her knees “…please…” she was desperately crying, some people, apparently doctors, had dressed with white clothes after take some blood from her… she was scared, in panic… “…LEX!” she weakly yelled losing her voice. She could see him from the crystals, observing her, pointing her with his filthy hands… “…kill me but don’t kill my baby…” she dried her tears and they mixed with the blood on her hands…

“There’s something strange on her blood, Mr. Luthor… we’re going to need more time to analyze it… but if we don’t do something to stop her haemorrhage we could lose her and the baby too… I’m sure that’s not what you want” told one of the doctors.
“How much time do you think we have?”
“Not too much… she’s showing a hard strength, any other woman would have already aborted… but I don’t give her more than a couple hours…”
“That’s enough…” said Lex keeping his eyes on the woman he didn’t hear shouting, and smiling right when his mobile phone rang “Hi, dad…”
“Hello son, how are you?”
“What should I to please your call, dad? I thought you were too busy to talk with your son…”
“I was… but I’ve been thinking… I’m maybe interested on your plan against Clark Kent, now…”
“Really? Why?”
“Well… if you will become the king of the world I won’t like to be your enemy…”
“Good choice, dad… but too late… I know where you are, so give the phone to Clark and let me talk with him…”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

A REALLY DARK NIGHT - the most cruel remake about Transference episode!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: A REALLY DARK NIGHT - the most cruel remake about Transference episode!!!

Post  Miss O'Toole Thu May 21, 2009 1:33 pm

*grinding teeth* What are you doing to Martha Lex?

I hope someone saves her soon.

Well....you've sent me into craziness like always.

Who will be the one that saves Martha? Jonathan....Clark.....or Lionel?

Update soon Very Happy
KIIIIISSSSSSSEEEEESSS!! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu May 21, 2009 3:55 pm

You need to tell us moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

So if I'm right, Jonathan doesn't know who Lionel called... Wink

Pooooooooooooooor Martha!

UPDATE SOON!

I want to know more about Lionel's plan...

xoxox

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu May 28, 2009 11:32 pm

I didn't want to update this fic yet because I didn't know how to continue it... but suddenly I got inspired... anyway... this part isn't really important, BTW, the next one will be really interesting... .. . KISSES!!!

A really dark night - 10

“She’s not in the Smallville’s hospital… and neither at the Metropolis” told Jonathan going out the house and walking towards Lionel “I don’t know where she can…” he stopped noticing the worried face of Lionel “Who’s there?” asked gazing the phone.
“It’s Lex…” said him moving the phone apart from his ear and putting his hand on the microphone “I think Martha’s with him… he wants to talk with Clark…” whispered Lionel.
“Give it to me…”
“I can’t…”
“My son’s not here and if my wife’s really there I have the right to…” but before he ended Lionel had approached the phone to him. Jonathan took it “Lex?”
“You’re not Clark” said Lex’ upset voice.
“I know… but my son’s not here right now… so you’ll have to talk with me…”
“I don’t want to talk with you, Mr. Kent… I…”
“SHUT UP AND TALK, BASTARD!” suddenly shout Jonathan surprising Lionel “WHERE THE HELL IS MY WIFE!? I KNOW SHE’S WITH YOU!!!”
“I see… my father couldn’t resist to be the hero of the story this time… If you’re as sure that I have Mrs. Kent with me, you wouldn’t talk to me like that… because I could get angry and pay it with her…”
“DON’T hurt her… please…” his voice became weaker as he talked… now he was on desperation “What do you want, Lex…?” Lex could just listen his weak and begging tone of voice, but Lionel could see the rage tears that felt from the farmer’s eyes.
“I want their weak point”
“What?”
“Clark has the strength of a god, your wife can run faster than the light… and I can’t imagine what the freaky baby will be able to do… so… if you want her to survive I want to know which the weak point of their powers…is”
“You can’t implore for it, Lex… but non of us will confess that…”
“Are you sure?” Lex pushed a bottom next to the crystal room of Martha and suddenly they were able to listen her begs, her desperate shouts, her pain screams…
“LEX!! Please… I beg you… don’t kill my baby… don’t let him die…” Jonathan was able to listen her cry, her desperate sobbing, her hands wet of blood sliding on the crystal… he could feel her pain, her fear…
“Do you really want your wife to die?”
“Alright… I’ll tell you… but I need to be sure she’s fine… I want to see her, first…”
“NO!” shouted Lex “I can’t let you see her… I’m not absolutely sure that you haven’t any powers…”
“Alright…” suddenly Lionel felt Jonathan’s eyes gazing him “What about your father? You’re sure he hasn’t any… aren’t you?”
Lex laughed “Is Jonathan Kent really giving my father, a Luthor, the right to see his kidnapped wife… alone?”
“Just answer, Lex… would you let him go in my place to make sure Martha’s alright?”
“Sure… yeah… it will be funny…”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Fri May 29, 2009 1:06 pm

I LOOOOOOOVED IT Very Happy
I'm glad you got inspired for this.
Really dying to know what will happen next.

Because....
Saeshmea wrote:the next one will be really interesting... .. . KISSES!!!
What's this interesting part?

Ooooo....I am going crazy again Razz

Update soooooon!

KISSES!! from your number 1 fan for this fic I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri May 29, 2009 4:52 pm

“SHUT UP AND TALK, BASTARD!”
Eww, Jonathan is always so rude... No Laughing

Yeah, I like Lionel is gonna meet her to make sure she's ok.
That's GREAT!

UPDATE SOON

kisseeees

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun May 31, 2009 7:33 pm

Hi honeys!Very Happy!! This will be another exam's week so... instead I'm able to find some time to relax, I'll not update again until thursday... Lots of kisses!!!

A really dark night - 10

“Have you become crazy?!” exclaimed Clark in a whisper “He raped mom, do you remember? How can you let Lionel to go there?”
“Because it was the only option, Clark… Lex didn’t want any of us to see her… and I need to know she’s fine…”

Lex picked up his father in the mansion by his limousine and covered her eyes to not let him know where they were going to… when light come back to his eyes, Lionel was walking throw a long corridor with a guy grasping his arm and his son in front of them.
“I’ve never tough you to do this kind of things, Lex…”
“Haven’t you? You’ve always tough me to do whatever is needed to get what I want…” he turned to face his father “Right now I need this baby… and know what will be his weak point is what I want…”
“But hurting Martha Kent…”
“She’s the clue, dad… the clue to everything…”
They arrived to the end of the corridor: a big room, and in the middle of it, Martha… prisoner in a crystal cage. She saw them coming and a man opening the door… she would have been able to kick him and escape… but she was too weak for that…
Lionel stepped in, and she curled in a corner protecting her belly with her hands.
“I’m not going to hurt you, Martha… I’ve nothing to do with this…” he walked carefully towards her and kneeled down in a prudence distance… then he took something from his pocket and showed it to her “I need you to trust me because Jonathan and Clark are worried for you…” Martha gazed his hand… it was Jonathan’s wedding ring what he was showing to her.
“Who…?”
“Lex didn’t let him to come…” he let the ring on the floor and Martha took it “Martha… Lex wants to know Clark’s weakness… and Jonathan wants you back at home…”
“He can’t tell him! Say Jonathan to not give up… I’ll die for my son if it’s what Lex wants, but he can’t know Clark’s secret!” exclaimed her with all her strength.
“But Martha it’s not just you… the baby…”
“I’ll not give one son for another, Lionel… Have you listen it, Lex?!” shouted Martha gazing the boy throw the crystal wall “BOTH MY BABY AND I WILL DIE FOR CLARK IF IT’S WHAT YOU WANT!”
“Martha… Jonathan will not understand it… and nor Clark… neither me can leave you here…”

Lex had listened to her words, but he was sure Jonathan would never agree with her. Suddenly one of the scientific came running to him.
“What’s up this time?” asked him.
“We’ve something, Mr. Luthor… something really interesting…”
Lex followed the man to one of the labs, on a table there was a container with some blood, on another table there was a piece of kryptonite.
“This is the DNA prove we made to the fetus…” told the man.
“We were taking the meteor to another room for one of the other experiments when we notice this…” said a lady taking the green stone to the table where was the blood. Lex looked carefully how that blood began to react against the green light.
“Give me this…” said him taking the stone “You both will receive a great reward for this…”

“…just remember Jonathan the promise we did when we found Clark… that we would do anything to protect the secret…” was saying Martha right when Lex went into the room excited.
“I haven’t finished, son…” said Lionel, but right then Lex took out the stone and Martha curled in pain, while she began to bleed again “STOP IT!”
“Take him out!” ordered Lex pointing his father and gazing Martha.

“I can’t believe it!” exclaimed Clark after Lionel told them what had happened.
“Trust me, son… he found it out while I was talking to your mother…” told Lionel.
“So he never thought on take her back… he wants the baby… his powers…”
“It’s my fault!” shouted Lionel with his head between his hands.
“That’s right! It’s your fault!” Clark stood up aggressively.
“Hey! It is… but he’s also the only one able to help us…” said Jonathan suddenly.
“Am I?”
“If Lex knows about kryptonite then he can attack Clark easily… but you know your son better than anyone… we need you to take Martha back to home…”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun May 31, 2009 11:13 pm

Oh that's easy, isn't so, Lionel? You go and talk and talk and talk to Lex until he accepts... uhm, that's impossible... confused

How is Lionel suppossed to take Martha back home?! scratch

I'm so afraid she'll lose this baby No

Good luck again w/exams Exclamation

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:24 pm

IrisMn wrote:How is Lionel suppossed to take Martha back home?! scratch
Ditto, how is he supposed to take Martha home? Is it going to be that easy? confused
I'm being sent into craziness again.
I neeeeeeeeed to know what's going to happen bounce
Update soon!
And good luck with exams again.
And....Judit, you've changed your avatar!
KISSES!! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:04 pm

I wasn't going to post anything today, so this is just a short part trying to answer why Jonathan will need Lionel to help them taking Martha back home... and, answering Miss O'Toole... yeah... I have changed my avatar just for this week because on thursday it's coming Sims3 (my favorite game)!!! And right now all my computer is full of this little green diamonds... Razz
Lots of kisses for both of you and thanks for wish me good luck!!!

A really dark night - 11

(Two days later)

“How are them?” asked Lex right when one of the doctors opened his office’ door.
“Them both are fine, Mr. Luthor… we’ve been able to stabilize the baby and the mother seems to feel better now… but tests have said something new…”
“What is it?”
“She’s no powers… she’s absolutely human…”
“What do you mean? I saw her suddenly appearing in front of me…” said Lex confused.
“Right… but that’s because the fetus is giving her its powers…”
“Can you know how can the baby have powers if she doesn’t?”
“Well… logically they might come from the baby’s father…” told the doctor.

In the Kent’s farm, Lionel came out from his limousine with a folder on his hands. Clark saw him throw the window and opened the door.
“What do you have?” asked the boy.
“These are all the buildings in the city owned by my son… by the way, I have all my investigators trying to know if he can own something in the surroundings or with another name…” he opened the folder and showed Clark all the papers “Where’s Jonathan?”
“My mother should have gone to work yesterday, so he’s gone to the Talon to tell she’s ill…”
“Ok… Haven’t my son called you?”
“No…”
“Fuck…”
“You said he wants the baby… so he’s not going to hurt her, is he?” asked Clark.
“I hope he won’t…” right then Jonathan came in.
“Hi Lionel…”
“Hi…”
“Anything new?”
“I haven’t seen Lex since he let me see Martha… he seems to have disappeared too…”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:17 pm

Oh no. What the doctor told Lex......not good No not good at all.
I still love this fic I love you.......but I can't even imagine and don't want to think of what Lex will do to her
I hope Martha will be saved soon
*sings* "Someody saaaaaaaave heeeeerrrr" lol Razz I know.....I'm being crazy today.
I don't know what I had today Laughing
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:18 pm

Saeshmea wrote: And right now all my computer is full of this little green diamonds... Razz
Just recalling me green-k.. lol Damn Kryptonite! alien
---------------------
BUT... knowing all the buildings is not enough! Lex knows about Kryptonite and more he's disappeared!!!

# next Lex's step: finding the incestuous sexual intercourse between Martha and Clark... Shocked

What a Face

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:25 pm

A really dark night - 12

Jonathan walked Lionel to his limousine while they talked about the next move on their Martha’s search, when suddenly they heard a big noise and Jonathan felt on the ground bleeding.
“What was that?!” exclaimed Clark coming out running.
“A shoot…” said Lionel kneeling down to help Jonathan “It came from there…” he pointed the barn “…don’t move…” advised to the injured man while he pushed hardly his hands on his bleeding stomach.
Clark disappeared and came back in a while…
“There was nobody there…”
“I swear the bullet came from there…”
“It doesn’t matter… I have to take my father to the hospital…” he took him on his arms.
“I’ll come by the limousine… see you there…”

A couple hours later…
“As you said, Mr. Luthor, we came back and took some blood from the ground… he’s human… he can’t be the baby’s father…” told a man.
“How can it be possible? …” Lex left the room bravely and crossed a large corridor to crystal room with a green light.
“Mr. Lex… she still needing some rest!” exclaimed one of the doctors that always looked after her…
“Who’s the father?” asked him going into the room ignoring the man’s words.
Martha gazed him ignoring his question.
“Don’t you understand? You’re under my will, Martha… I can make you spend your pregnancy as a queen, or I can make you suffer every minute, of every day, for the nearly seven months you least until the birth…” told Lex grabbing her arm hardly and making her seat on the bed behind them “I know Jonathan Kent’s not your baby’s father…” Martha still not answering, not saying a word “Who’s him, so?!” insisted Lex. Her silence was putting him on his nerves “Alright… you’ve wanted it…” he took out a little control from his pocket and pushing a bottom the green light of the cell became shiner. Martha lost the control of her legs and felt to the floor, she could feel the baby suffering in her belly…
“Stop it, Mr. Luthor… you’re gonna kill the baby!” exclaimed the doctor from the microphone… but Lex pushed the bottom again and the light shined even more, making Martha bleed.
“Stop it…” she begged finally stopping her silence.
“Tell me who’s you’re baby’s father… who have you cheated on your husband with, Martha?”
“Never!” said her grasping the sheets of the bed she’d felt from, trying to control her pain.
“Do you know have I discovered Jonathan’s not the father?” asked Lex playfully, kneeling down to be on her same level “I ordered someone to shoot him… and he was injured… now he’s on the hospital…”
“NO!” cried her on pain.
“Yeah… he is… and you and your baby will be the next ones if you don’t answer my question!” shouted on her ear.
“Lionel!” finally said her “It’s Lionel…”
“What Lionel?”
“Your father…”
“Don’t kid me, Martha…”
“I’m not kidding… it’s the truth…” she was crying harder “… he raped me… asked him…”
Lex put the light back to his low mode…
“My father has no powers…”
“Ask him if you want to know what happened…”

TO BE CONTINUED…

Ladies… I really don’t know how to continue this, so I’ll maybe be a few days without posting anything about this fic… I really complicated the plot… .. . Any way, I hope you’re enjoying it… KISSES!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:56 am

“Lionel!” finally said her “It’s Lionel…”
“What Lionel?”
“Your father…”
“Don’t kid me, Martha…”
“I’m not kidding… it’s the truth…” she was crying harder “… he raped me… asked him…”
Shocked Surprised She told him! Wander what's going to happen now.....Lex finds out about Clark??
My father has no powers…”
“Ask him if you want to know what happened…”
I was going to say "Wander what's going to happen now.....Lex finds out about Clark" but then I realised I already did that Razz Razz Razz I am going crazy with this fic drunken Maybe that's why I've been so high lately, lol. I really hope you can get some inspiration to continue this. KISSES!!
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:39 pm

So is Jonathan risking to die? Rolling Eyes
What is Lex gonna do? Mad Will he ask the truth to his father?
I hope u're gonna update soon though... it's such a great fic
kiss Wink

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:29 pm

A really dark night - 13

“It must have been Lex… but why would he want to kill your father? He already has more than he expected with the baby…” told Lionel while Clark walked from one side to other of the waiting room of the Metropolis Hospital.
“I don’t know… but I promise I’ll kill him when we’d discovered where is him…” whispered Clark.
“Don’t say that, boy… vengeance is something never leaves your conscience… Keep your mind on saving your mother, and I’ll do what it’s needed with my son…”
“What will it be, Lionel? Disinherit him?” kidded Clark.
“Except of this… I should find the way to… I don’t know… send him to prison… or to a mental hospital… without need to tell all what’s happened…”
“No… we surely don’t want to tell why he’s kidnapped a farmer’s wife…”
“Right”
Suddenly a nurse walked to them.
“Mr. Kent’s family?”
“It’s me! I’m his son…”
“Fine… your father’s ok… he’s alive and you can visit him at his room. He wanted to leave the hospital immediately, but I’ve convinced him to stay until tomorrow… He’ll need to rest for a few days and a lot of attention…”
“Thanks…” said Clark. When the nurse had left he stayed a while gazing the room’s door.
“Go there, boy… You both need to be together now…”
Right went Clark went into his father’s hospital room, Lionel’s mobile phone rang.
“Yeah?”
“How’s Mr. Kent?” asked Lex’s voice from the other side.
“If you wanted to kill him, you didn’t get it, son…”
“You’re right… I didn’t get what I wanted… but Martha’s already given it to me…”
“What are you talking about now?”
“I’ll tell you while we have dinner together…”
“Is it a joke, Lex?”
“No… I need to talk with you … I’ll wait you in the Palace hall at half past seven… come alone if you still wanting Mrs. Kent alive…”
“What do you want this time?” but Lex had already put down the phone.

TO BE CONTINUED…

So sorry… a short part again, but I haven’t time to write anything longer… .. . Tomorrow (or if I can, tonight) I’ll write about their dinner… .. . KISSES!!! And really thanks for your patience… .. .
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:58 pm

A dinner between my two fav Luthors! So excited!!!
I can't wait!!! I hope Martha is fine... Sad KISSES Very Happy

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:18 am

Yes, I hope Martha's ok.
I could understand why Jonathan wanted to leave the hospital immediately, to see his wife.
Update really really soon. KISSES!! I love you

Oh, and Judit....I forogt to tell you this on my other comments, so here it is now: I love your new avatar, it's really beautiful and gorgeous, from Annette's Magnolia play, I just love it!
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:56 pm

A really dark night - 14

Lex walked into the Palace’s hall with two man behind him that stayed at the door. Lionel was waiting him in the bar drinking some whisky.
“Good night daddy…” said Lex sitting next to him.
“Why are you smiling?” asked Lionel leaving his glass on the bar.
“You know… I wasn’t really sure why you were risking as much for a married woman, but now I can… I’m going to have a little brother!” he laughed and Lionel clenched his punch “I couldn’t believe Martha when she told me… but I did a few calls… She denounced a rape a few months ago… but you still in jail then… It was crazy, but… she wasn’t going to risk lying to me as bad… do you know what I did then? I call your cell colleague… and he told me what happened…”
“You’re crazy, Lex”
“NO!! I’m not! You are! You raped a woman with her own son’s body… doesn’t this sound crazy? It does for me…”
“If you already knows everything why did you call me to come?”
“You’re going to tell Mr. Kent and Clark that it’s over… I don’t want them to try to look for Martha any more… If they keep away from my plans I’ll keep away from them…”
“You can’t ask them to do that, they are not…”
“They will if you tell them she’s dead”
“Why should I do that…”
“’Cause I’ve told Martha her husband had been killed, so you’ll have her for yourself and you’ll be able to grow up the little monster you’ve put in her belly while I study the best way to use its powers…”
“Definitely you’re crazy, son…” Lionel stood up and walked to the exit.
“Think about it, daddy!”

A COUPLE WEEKS LATER

“Welcome to your room!” exclaimed Lionel opening the door of a big room with a cradle next to the bed “That door goes to my room so anything you need you can ask me… this is its key…” he left an old key on her white hand and she left it on the night table while she sat on the bed “You needn’t worry for anything, I’m not going to let him hurt you again, ok?”
“Can I leave home, then?” asked her raising her sad look to him.
“I’ve already told you about this, dear… you can’t…”
“I would like to be alone…”
Lionel left the room and closed the door carefully while Martha lied on the bed and began to cry on the pillow wondering what was going to happen to her and her baby now…

TO BE CONTINUED…

I know it’s not a long part and it comes a few hours later than I told, but I’m right trying to remember where I left each one of my fics… .. . I promise I’ll post a few updates during this weekend of everyone of them… KISSES!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:52 pm

Lex is always so evil... and I love it!
I wasn't expecting that, but it's great... I want to know how Martha and Lionel will cope... How long until truth will be discovered? I really can't image... I'm not sure if I hope any of them (Jonathan, Clark or Martha) will find out the truth... if so Lionel will never be forgiven by Martha... and anyway I'm quite worried about the baby being in the middle of all this... No
I hope you'll update soon, so I'll try to do too! KISSES

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:47 am

YAY!!! AN UPDATE!!! cheers rabbit
I've been going crazy, thinking of this fic.
You know, it's funny.....because yesterday I was thinking about when there was going to be an update on this, and sure enough I was right, there was one. See I told you, I'm psychic Wink
BTW, I did read this yesterday, and I was going to comment, but something happened so I couldn't get on the forum.

Anyway, grrrrrrreaaaatttttt update!!!!

I don’t want them to try to look for Martha any more… If they keep away from my plans I’ll keep away from them…”

Plans? What plans? What are you up to Lex?
Lionel will find Martha, he has to.

and you’ll be able to grow up the little monster you’ve put in her belly while I study the best way to use its powers…”
Lex, DO NOT do anything to Martha's baby!!!

I hope you can update soon.
KISSES!!!!
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:46 am

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry for the delay... I'd forgotten about this fic... and when I re-read it a few weeks ago I said myself "OMG, how am I going to continue this plot?!" But today... well... tonight... months after the last update of my most horrible paranoia about Smallville, this fic, a new chapter's came. Enjoy it, I'll try to not be so late the next time. Take care!!!

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

“Isn’t she joining us for lunch again?” Lex asked to his father.
“She’s bad, Lex… She’s crying for a dead that never happened, and she thinks her son is alone… If you don’t kill her, she will die of sadness...”
“She won’t… She wishes this baby more than anything in the world…” while Lex was talking, Lionel stood up “Where are you going?”
“She needs to eat something” Lionel said taking the empty dish of Martha and putting some meat and sauce on it.
“Nobody has closed the door of her room… she can come down whenever she wishes and ask for food”
“You know she won’t… Doing it would mean she accepts this situation… Not eating is her way to protest…” Lionel told making his way to the corridor “...but three days is too much for a pregnant woman…”
“She’s fine! If anything happened to her the bracelet she wears would have alert me!” Lex voice shouted when Lionel had already reached the stairs.

He knocked the door carefully and waited for an answer that didn’t come.
“Martha…” he said to the void between his lips and the door. He sighed. “I’m sure you must be hungry… so I’m going to leave some food here on the corridor…” he told while he left the dish on the floor “…and I’m going to leave to my room. Please, Martha… eat something…”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
After listening to the steps leaving the door Martha opened it and took the plate. It smelled delicious! She was starving and finally having something on her mouth to chew and taste after two days of just drinking the horrible water of the bathroom’s sink of her bedroom was a great pleasure.
She ate it too fast… That was what she thought when she left the empty dish on the night table and felt the cry coming back to the corner of her eyes. For a while, the flavor of the sauce going down her throat had taken those horrible feeling away… but they came back after her hunger had been satisfied.
She dried the tears she hadn’t been able to stop and glanced at the porcelain piece she’d just left on the wooden furniture. Next to it, there was the key Lionel had given her when they arrived to that new prison she was supposed to live in.
She took it, the key, and rested it on her hand while she looked the door it could open.
She was feeling… bad… really bad, and lonely, and sad, and… she needed to be with someone else at least for a while, to listen a voice, to feel a look on her eyes… maybe just to notice she still being alive, or maybe to make sure once again that that wasn’t a nightmare.
Anyway, she made her way to the lock and introduced the little piece of metal. She turned it round, and knocked the wood while she pushed the door slowly.
“Hi” she said.
“Martha!” Lionel exclaimed surprised of having seen that door opening “Are you ok?”
She nodded and whispered “Thanks”
“What?” he asked.
“Thanks for the lunch… I was really hungry” she said looking to the floor. Then, she sighted on release… She’d talked, he’d answered, she’d listened… She was alive and it was as real as the door she was going to close.
“Don’t leave!” Lionel shouted standing from the chair he was sitting on, nearly felling to the floor “…please”
She wasn’t sure of what made it, maybe the fact that someone could require her while she was being captive, maybe the begging tone of his voice… but she broke down on that right moment.
“What am I doing in here?!” she cried out suddenly “My husband’s dead… he’s been killed… and I haven’t been able to say him good bye, to… to apologize for my mistakes… to thank him for everything he’s done for me… He’d finally accepted my baby, you know… this baby you gave me… You…” at that moment her tears mixed with some kind of sob and laugh “…with my son’s body… Oh Clark! My dear Clark… I’ve left him alone… He must be blaming himself for everything that’s happening… What am I doing in here?!” her body slide down to floor and she took her hands to her head while an amount of tears came out.
Lionel approached her and sat down next to her.
“Stop crying, Martha… please” he said already knowing it wouldn’t work “Jonathan’s not dead” then he took a hand to her shoulder.
“What did you say?”
“You husband’s alive, Martha… Lex just hurt him… he wanted his blood to make sure he was or not the baby’s father… he never wanted to kill him… but then he had the idea that if you though nobody was waiting you outside you would offer less resistance…”
“Jonathan’s not dead…” she whispered moving apart from his touch.
“No… he’s not… Lex just wanted you to think it… and also wanted me to tell him and Clark that you were dead” Lionel told gazing her eyes.
“Did you?”
“No”
“I don’t understand…”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:15 am

I'm so glad he's actually helping her...
he was so cute leaving some food for her to eat and feed... a pregnant woman shouldn't fast...
I'm sure Lionel has something in mind anyway... he surely knows what to do to settle this matter!
Please, tell me I'm right...it's not fair to keep her this way.. No

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon May 10, 2010 11:53 am

. . .
The first light of the morning took her away from her nightmares, where she could see the baby being born and Lex taking him away from her... She stood up, covered herself with a grown and, like every morning, she went to the next room.
"Good morning" Lionel said from under the sheets when she sat down on the bed, next to him "How are you feeling?"
"Fine..." she said with a very low voice "...fat and frightened...". She caressed her big grown belly.
"Everything will be fine..." he told stoping her hand and helding it on comfort... "Have you had another nightmare?"
"I can't stop them... I really try to think on Clark... on Jonathan... but... Lex always appears and takes my baby away..." she felt some tears coming out, but she stopped them "I want to go home..."
"It will be over soon... I promise" he said sitting down and making her rest her head on his shoulder. "Why don't you get dressed and we have breakfast in the garden today? Yesterday I saw some nice red tulips... you could take some for your bedroom..."
"Alright" she smiled and crossed the door back to her room.
................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................
"Clark?" Jonathan asked coming downstairs. He recieved no answer, but he went to the living room and found his son holding a photograph of Martha "Son?"
"She must be seven months pregnant, now..."
"She's fine, son... don't worry..."
"We don't know"
"Lionel would have..."
"How can you trust Lionel after everything he'd done?!"
"Because it's the only hope we have to take mom back to home, Clark..." Jonathan said taking the photograph from Clark's hands and leaving it on its place.

TO BE CONTINUED...

I know it's a very short part... but after three months I think it's at least something ^^ I'll update it again very soon!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu May 20, 2010 1:50 am

"Son?"
"She must be seven months pregnant, now..."

I just remembered that the biological father of Martha's baby is...CLARK! I'd almost forgot it after all that happened!!!!

The scene about Martha and Lionel was one of the sweetest ever... I loved it... how he comforts her and takes care of her...it's so lovely!

Please, I need to know what will happen!!! ^_^

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next