- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A REALLY DARK NIGHT - the most cruel remake about Transference episode!!!

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A REALLY DARK NIGHT - the most cruel remake about Transference episode!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: A REALLY DARK NIGHT - the most cruel remake about Transference episode!!!

Post  Saeshmea Thu May 20, 2010 1:54 am

[quote="Love of a Lifetime"]
The scene about Martha and Lionel was one of the sweetest ever... I loved it... how he comforts her and takes care of her...it's so lovely!

Please, I need to know what will happen!!! ^_^

Thanks ^^ It really take me a long time to get inspiration again for this plot... .. . but I'll continue it soon!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

A REALLY DARK NIGHT - the most cruel remake about Transference episode!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: A REALLY DARK NIGHT - the most cruel remake about Transference episode!!!

Post  Saeshmea Fri May 21, 2010 1:21 am

Lionel was taking some coffee while Martha was taking some tulips from the garden when Lex came out and sat with his father.
"What's she doing?" he wondered taking a toast from the table.
"She’s enjoying the little freedom she has" Lionel said glancing at the red-haired among the colored flowers.
"She's to advanced in the pregnancy to be playing in the garden" he said seriously and standing up, but Lionel stopped his son.
"She's smiling, Lex. Let her enjoy this moment before she remembers where she is, please..."
Lionel released his hand and Lex said nothing, but went back into the house, upset.
"What did he wanted?" Martha asked coming toward Lionel and noticing Lex leaving.
"Just know how you were feeling..." he said and offered her the cup of tea she hadn't finished before.
Martha left the bouquet of tulips at one side of the table and took the cup.
The next morning, like every day, Martha came back from her nightmares, stood up of the bed, covered herself with her grown and looked for the key that opened the door between her room and Lionel’s. But that day, the key wasn’t on her night table.
It was weird, but she anyway went to the other door thinking she’d maybe forgotten the key at Lionel’s bedroom. But the main door of her room was closed too.
She came back to the shared door nervously and began to knock it noisily.
“Lionel! Lionel!”

At the other side of the door, the knocking and shouting woke Lionel up.
“What’s the matter?” he muttered standing up and walking there.
“Lionel… I’m locked into the room!” he could listen her crying coming out too.
“Don’t worry…” he calmed her. Then he looked for something on his night table and opened the door before Martha could talk again “You see… everything’s fine” he smiled when the door was opened and they faced each other, and Martha rounded his neck with his arms and began to cry on his chest.
"It's fine" he was saying.... "Everything’s fine..."
"You always had a key for this door?" she quizzed breaking apart the hug.
"Yes..." he said "Let's ask my son what's going on" he held her hand and for a while in a very long time Martha felt saved. He had another key, he'd always been able to open the door and come in at any time, but he'd never used it, he'd always let her be the one to decide when the door could be opened or closed and that... that really comfort her and made her feel good with that heat touch around her hand.
"Lex!" Lionel yelled when they reached his son's bedroom. The boy came out still wearing his pajama and gazed Martha.
"How...?" he muttered "You were supposed to not come out of your room"
"Why? Haven't you enough with keeping her at your will that you have to lock her in the bedroom like if she was a prisoner?"
"She is a prisoner!” Lex yelled “She's going to give born at any moment and I don't want her to be walking around the house risking the baby’s life"
"This is nonsense" Lionel advised.
"Maybe... But it's me who has the control in here" he smiled and from a pocket he took out the little control able to increase the power of the meteor bracelet that Martha wore.
"Lionel, it's fine..." she said trembling and looking the little machine.
"No, it's not... You don't need to treat her like this…"
"Ok" he said "Could you please stay inside the house?" he asked with an annoying tone and suddenly pushing one of the buttons of the control.
"Stop it!" Lionel shouted when Martha's arm began to look like if she'd burned herself and she groaned of pain.
Lex removed his finger and Martha's skin regained her normal color in a while, but she still looked bad.
"Bastard!" Lionel yelled punching his son and jumping over him right when Martha grabbed Lionel’s shirt pushing him back. “Wha-?” he turned round and saw Martha felling down to the floor. “Martha!”
She was bleeding and there was water under her feet…
“The baby’s coming” she muttered looking for Lionel’s hand while Lex made a call.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon May 24, 2010 12:44 am

O-m-g! I didn't expect it to be this way!
The baby's coming... I hope nothing bad is gonna happen!
BUT most of all I want her to be free soon...
I'm glad Lionel and Martha are this close--- I love their relationship!
This fanfic is a puzzle... I can't never say what's gonna happen!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun May 30, 2010 8:24 pm

Hi!! Well... I still trying to finish old fics at the time that I resist in vain to post new ones.. XD ... so this is getting to the end... but this part is... very sweet... Hope you like!!! Kisses.

She felt tired and dizzy when she opened he eyes and found herself lying down on her bed. Martha sat down and caressed her belly… It was plane… It was gone…
“Where’s my baby?” she weakly whispered standing up and making a few steps.
When she reached the door she noticed she wasn’t wearing the meteor bracelet either… It wasn’t locked… She walked out to the corridor, but that little distance had been too much effort to her tired legs and she felt down.
She listened to a voice crying her name, and some arms elevating her from the floor… A long while later, she came back to herself again, lying down on the same bed.
“You shouldn’t have stood up” Lionel said to her when her eyes were opening.
“Where’s the baby?” Martha asked in a begging tone, grabbing Lionel’s hand. “Is he fine?”
“Actually, it was a girl… and she’s fine” Lionel smiled and Martha began to cry.
“Where is her? I want to see her”
“Lex’ scientists are with her right now…”
“What are they doing to her?! I want them to keep away from my daughter!”
“Relax… Martha” he caressed her hair and grabbed her shoulder to not let her stand up “She’s fine, I promise you… they won’t hurt her… Lex wants the baby alive…”
“But I want to see her”
“I know… don’t worry… They’ll take her here with you as soon as they finished the tests and then you’ll be able to rock her and feed here and whatever…”
“She’s fine, isn’t she?” she insisted.
“She is”
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Lionel was right… about a half an hour later someone knocked the door and it was a woman carrying a baby and a man pulling a crib. Lionel helped Martha to sat down on the bed and put a couple pillows on her back so she could be more comfortable and then the lady gave her the baby.
Without saying anything, they left the room and Martha looked at that little human being, that little joy that had been inside of her.
“She’s very little” she said with wet eyes.
“But the doctor said she’s fine” Lionel pointed.
Martha caressed her hand, and began to play with it, and the little girl grabbed one of her fingers.
“She’s very strong” she said “The day Clark found us… he was able to elevate or truck…” she giggle at her remember “He was just four years old… It was so hard… so… amazing!” she couldn’t stop looking at her little daughter. “Lionel… Lex can’t have this power on his hands…”
“I know” he stood up “Don’t worry… I’ll take care of that…” he caressed the baby and she grabbed his finger strongly “You just enjoy your little girl and think a nice name for her” he kissed the baby’s forehead and walked away while the baby began to cry.
“Are you leaving?”
“She’s hungry… and I have something to do”
When Lionel closed the door Martha removed her shirt so she could feed the little baby… a name… she thought… a name for her daughter… on all that time she had never thought on that…
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

It was seven o’clock when the phone rang at the Kent’s farm and Clark picked it up.
“Yeah?”
“It’s me. I haven’t much time. The baby’s born, it’s a girl and Martha’s fine. I’ll call again you soon”
“What’s up, son?” Jonathan asked when met his son at the phone not saying anything.
“I have a… sister” he said, and then smiled. “It was Lionel… mom’s fine… the baby’s born and it’s a girl” he embraced his father and Jonathan embraced him back not sure of how to react.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:08 pm

Are we close to end? Really? Sniff... I don't want this fanfic to end!
And yes...this is very, very sweet!

“I know” he stood up “Don’t worry… I’ll take care of that…” he caressed the baby and she grabbed his finger strongly “You just enjoy your little girl and think a nice name for her” he kissed the baby’s forehead and walked away while the baby began to cry.

I especially loved this part...it was so touching!

I wonder how they're gonna call the baby...

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:50 pm

Another sweet part… .. .
…………………………………………………………………………………………………
“Where have you been?” Lex asked to his father when Lionel came back to the house.
“I wanted to buy a present for the little girl” Lionel said showing him the bags he was carrying.
“I told you to not leave without my permission…”
“Don’t you trust me?”
“You attacked me yesterday… I can’t trust you, dad… you care too much about her and I’m sure you’re planning something”
“What could I plan?, son… You have everything under control” he said, continuing his way upstairs.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Martha couldn’t notice Lionel coming into her bedroom after knock the door twice, because she’d fallen asleep with the baby on her arms… but when a couple hours later the little girl woke up crying because she was hungry, Martha did see the bags onto the chair at the bottom of the room. She guessed they were from Lionel, and after the baby had fallen asleep again, she stood up and went to see the presents he’d bought for her.
There were a couple little pink dresses and a cute teddy bear into one of the bags, and when she pulled out what was inside the other one, she didn’t met another little clothe, but a large blue dress and a couple shoes that mate with it.
Martha looked at the clock… it was eleven o’clock… Maybe Lionel still awake, she thought opening the door that connected their two rooms. But he wasn’t there… she was stepping back when listened the bathroom door opening and Lionel came out covered with a towel.
“OH! I’m sorry!” she said quickly turning round and coming back to her room.
“No, it’s fine” he said giggling because of the situation “You don’t need to leave”
“I just came to… thank you for the gifts you… take us” she said, not turning round and holding the door. “The dress was very nice, but…”
“…you can’t accept it” he helped.
“Right” she said looking at her baby sleeping on the other room’s bed.
“Alright… I guess I could take it back to the shop… but I’d love you to wear it during tomorrow’s party”
“Which party?” she asked turning round and meeting Lionel just wearing his pajama’s trousers.
“The one I’ve organized for the baby… by the way, what’s her name?” he asked while Martha was looking at his abdominal muscles “…if she has a name…” he pointed noticing she was distracted.
“I’d like to call her Meredith” she said taking her look to somewhere else “… it was my mother’s name… but I guess I should discuss it with Jonathan if…” Lionel noticed the sobs coming out “… if I ever get out here” he could feel the effort she was doing to not cry.
“You will… I promise, you and Merry will be home with Clark and Jonathan very soon…” he looked at her and her eyes were staring him with a kind of joy he didn’t understand “What?”
“My father used to call my mom Merry…” she sighted and sat down on his bed while he put on the jumper of his pajama.
“I’m sure Jonathan will love the name” he said sitting down next to her and rounding her shoulders from the back. “I called to the farm from the town” he whispered on her ear and she turned round her head so fast that their lips met each other’s touch for a while. Martha moved apart and they shared a long silence. “I’m sorry” he said.
“It’s ok… it was me…” she said curling on the corner of the bed and caressing her lips.
“I told them you both were fine” Lionel told, and there was another silence.
“I just want to take her home” she said standing up and walking to the door to make sure the little baby still slept in the bed.
“You will… just be patient and don’t fight Lex”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:42 pm

That was a sweet and unexpected moment... and I like how she caresses her lips after that.

And I also love how she can't resist his charm... drunken

I'm curious about the party... I don't think it's something Lex would allow... something is going to happen, I know it! Twisted Evil

I hope the baby will be soon away from Lex... I don't like what he could do to her...poor child!

Waiting for more!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3