- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saeshmea fic

4 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 5 Empty Re: Saeshmea fic

Post  mionel.is.love Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:09 pm

both stories were great. really. Very Happy
i can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Cool
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 5 Empty My own WHITER version

Post  Saeshmea Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:58 pm

Right, this is a version from the dress party that Lex organizes in the episode WHITER. But in this version it's organized by somebody else... I think it will be a short fic, but I hope you enjoy it...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It starts on the party. Martha had been sent an invitation for a dress party to collect money for the dark thursday victims. She went alone because Lana would be there and Clark didn't wanted to meet her. She dress up as a medieval lady with a long red dress and curly hair... she look really awesome!!!
When she arrived she first felt a bit shy. Then she saw a known face, an old friend (a man).
The friend: Martha? You're Martha Clark?
M: Well, I used to be... I was married with Jonathan Kent.
The friend: Oh yeah... the senator... he dead, doesn't he?
M: He did. A year ago.
The friend: I'm really sorry... but... how are you? You look... amazing!!!
M: Thanks. I'm fine. (she smiled)
The friend: Would you like to dance?
M: It would be nice, but I've just arrived and I would like to have some drink first...
The friend: Great! Will you sing later?
M: Sing?
The friend: Yeah. There will be a karaoke after. I still remembering your voice, it was really nice...
M: Thank you (she was blushed)
The friend: So... will you sing?
M: Maybe...
MArtha left the friend who was flirting with her and went to the bar to take a drink. There was a lot of people there. She found some more friends who also asked her to sing... so finally, she was the first person in the party to sing. She went to the stage, take the micro, and asked the pianist a song: Long road ahead of us

. . .

When Lionel decided to go to the dress party imagined that he maybe would find there Martha, but he never could imagine that he would find her singing on the stage with that angelic voice and looking really really beutiful.

Martha saw him going in, and their looks met each other until she finished. Everybody clapped her. Lionel went towards Martha, but when he arrived she was with her old friend.
M: Hi Lionel... (she smiled like a teenager in love)
L: Hi... (silence) I see you have company, I will...
M: No! I mean. You needn't to go he's just an old friend...
The friend: Just an old friend?
M: Do not get angry, he's a friend who I have to speak with...
And she took Lionel's arm and they left.
L: What have you to say me?
M: Nothing. I just want to keep away from him, he had been following me since I arrived to the party. (Lionel laught) Is it funny?
L: No. But I don't understand why you get upset from this... If he has been following is because you look really pretty tonight...
M: Really?
L: Yes. (silence)
M: Well, maybe you do have somebody waiting for you...
L: I haven't.
M: Oh... so...
L: Would you like to dance with me?
Martha smiled like she never did and took Lionel's hand.
M: It would be a pleasure.
They started to dance, and they had danced three or four songs when they suddenly stop looking each other, get really close, and were almost joying their lips when... Martha's old friend appears .
The friend: You promised me a dance, don't you remember?
He took Martha's arm.
M: I didn't. I said you that maybe later, but I'm dancing with him now...
The friend: Well, I wouldn't say that you were just dancing...
L: Keep your mouth close, man!
The friend: Shout up old man! Your dance have finished!
M: Released me, please... (she tried to be kind)
The friend: First the dance... then you'll see that it's better to dance with me than with him...
L: She's asked you to let her!
The friend: And what happened if I don't?
L: This (and Lionel punched him)
The man inmediatly released Martha's arm. They took that moment and Lionel holds her hand and took her out. They went to the tarrace.
L: Are you ok?
M: I am. (she was surprized about what had happened, she can't stop looking him)
L: Are you sure?
M: I am.
L: Martha? (silence)
M: Thanks.
L: I've just done what I had to do.
M: No, you did more.
L: Did I?
M: Yes. (silence) Do you remember what we were doing before he came?
L: We were dancing...
M: We do. And we were so close, like that (and she approched to Lionel), and you were taking my waist (and he took Lionel's hand and put it on her waist), and our lips were almost joying each other, like now (Lionel could feel Martha's breath on his nose)...
L: ... and what happened then?
M: Then...
They kissed. Martha kissed him. Lionel kissed her. Her lips were damped. His lips were cold. And the kiss was sweet... lovely... perfect...

THE END I love you I love you I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:56 am

yay!! such a great story!
like always. Wink
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 5 Empty Love in Washington

Post  Saeshmea Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:59 pm

It was some weeks after Martha had gone to Washington. Lionel was really missing her. He called her almost every day, but it wasn't the same as have her there, and he wanted to say her something, something that he can't say by the telephone. So, when he couldn't more with that, he took his private Jet and flew to Washington.
. . .
Every night, after Lionel's call, Martha stayed sad liing on the bed. She thought about how she was missing him, she thought about what he would like to tell him untill leave Smallville.
. . .
That morning she had a meeting. She got up as every day, she dressed herself, she had breakfast, she opened the door to leave her apartment, and when the elevator's door opened she found a familiar face in.
M: Lionel?!
She was really happy to see him again, she wanted to jump on his arms... but they just staid there, without move, without say anything... They both were as amazing that they weren't able to do nothing.
L: Hi!... I... I had to come to Washington and... I... I decided to... to visit you...
M: Oh my God...
L: I should imagine that... you don't want to see me, isn't it? (he get sad, he really thought for a while that Martha didn't want to see him)
M: It... it isn't!!! I... I really want to see you... (she was almost crying 'cause the emotion)
L: Really? (he couldn't belive what she was saying)
Lionel still being in the elevator and the doors started to close themselves. Lionel took Martha's hand and she, quickly, jump inside.
L: I have lie you... I haven't any meeting... I just needed to see you... (Martha smiled)
M: I've missed you a lot... the days when you didn't call me, I couldn't sleep...
L: I have also missed you a lot... I couldn't went to the Talon and not see you there, I couldn't pass near the farm and don't see your car there... I can't leave without you...
"I can't leave without you..." these words were reapeated again and again on Martha head. She stretched her arm and push the Stop botton. Then the elevator stopped.
L: What are you doing?
M: Repeat your last words...
L: I... I can't leave without you...
Martha went towards Lionel, pushed him against the elevator wall and kissed him... she kissed him with pation, with love... Then Lionel took her blouse out, and she took his trousers out, her skirt, his jacket, her bra, his shirt, her - - - ... How much love they had there!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
. . . . .
. . .
Martha had to ring to advice that she couldn't go to the meeting because she had an event, because after their pation moment she invited Lionel to her apartment.
L: It's so nice...
M: It is... but it's not the farm... it's not my home...
She was making some coffee.
After, while they were drinking, they hadn't talked about the elevator, yet...
L: Martha, about what happened...
M: It HAD to happened.
L: Are you sure?
M: Lionel, I like be in Washington... I know that Clark is really happy to see me here, in the government... but I miss Smallville... I miss my son... I miss my little job in the Talon... I miss my fiends... but something I really miss is YOU...
L: I really miss you, too. I had got used to have you so close to me... and now I can't even see you... I can't live at this way... I'm dying without you...
M: Don't worry... our suffering will finish early...
L: How? I can't leave the LuthorCorp with Lex, you know that...
M: I know, dear... but I will come back...
L: You can't do that!
M: I can't leave her anymore... I feel alone... I need Clark and you next to me...
L: Does he know this?
M: He doesn't... and he will continue not knowing anything, right? If I tell him, he will convince me to stay. and I don't want this.
L: I will say him nothing, but you should. He's your son... he also miss you, he will understand it...
M: Maybe... but he will not understand this.
L: This what?
M: What have just happened on the elevator... what I want to happened more often...
L: Do you mean?
M: I mean I want a relationship with you, and I can't tell this to Clark, yet. It's too early for him to understand this.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:07 pm

wondeful ::::

____________*#####*
_________*##########*
_______*##############
_______################
______#################_________*#####*
_______##################_____*##########
_______##################___*#############
________#################*_###############*
_________#################################*
___________###############################
____________#############################*
______________*#### LOVE #################
_______________########################
________________*####################*
_________________*##################
__________________*###############
____________________#############
_____________________##########
_____________________*#######*
______________________######
_______________________####
_______________________###
________________________#

Very Happy
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

https://mionelfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:23 pm

amazing! your such a good writer.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 5 Empty Coming back

Post  Saeshmea Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:05 pm

Lionel spent a full week in Washington with Martha. They really enjoy a LOVE time.

Some days later, Martha come back to Smallville.
When he arrived to the farm she found Clark in the kitchen...
C: Mum?! What are you doing here?!
M: That's your best way for salut your mum, who you haven't visit for weeks?
C: Oh! Hi mum!!! I've missed you a lot!!! (he hugged her hardly)
M: That's so better... (she smiled him) I've missed you too, honey, I've missed you too much!! (she started to cry)
C: Mum! What's the matter? You're touched for your visit, isn't this?
M: It isn't, sweeter (she cryed harder)
C: So... what's wrong?
M: Me.
C: I don't understant, mum...
M: This is not a visit... I'm comming back.
C: What do you mean?
M: What I mean, son... I can't stay in Washington knowing that you and... that YOU are here. I felt so alone there.
C: Oh mum! (he hugged her again, this time it was lovely) Don't worry for that... I will ever be with you... I love you, mum...
M: I love you, son.
Later Martha felt really bad, because her son had understand that she needed to come back... but she hadn't said him all the truth, she hadn't said him that she didn't came back just for him...
. . .
Lionel knew that Martha was comming back that day, so he organized a romantic dinner for them.
He pick her up at eight, at the farm. Clark opened the door.
C: Hi Lionel. How are you?
L: Fine, Clark, thanks. It's your mum ready?
C: Wait. / Mum! Lionel Luthor is here. Are you going out tonight?
M: I am, Clark.
She went down the stairs wearing a wonderfull blue dress (imagine it's this): Saeshmea fic - Page 5 Marcia10

L: Wow!! You look really... amazing, Martha.
C: Really nice. (They both had their eyes so opened)
M: Thanks.
C: You hadn't said me that you're going out...
M: I forget it, honey, I'm sorry... but you don't get ungry, do you?
C: No, no... of course I don't... just, enjoy the night! (he tried to smile)
M: Thank you, sweeter!!
. . .
After have dinner, there were music in the restaurant and Martha and Lionel danced. While they were dancing, they spoke...(the music changed, now it was one of Amanda Marshall , Lionel had kneel down, and Martha couldn't breath of the emotion she felt)
L: Martha, I have been thinking these last days... about us. I really enjoyed this week we spent toghether like a couple, and I always enjoy the time I spent with you as much that when I'm not near you I can't breath... Martha... I have dream this since the first day I saw your red hair moving on the wind... I have thought about this moment since you watched at me with your precious blue eyes for the first time... Martha... Do you want to be my wife? (he took out a gold ring with a dimond. She started to cry and smile, too) You needn't to... (she put her finger on his mouth, she kneel down too, and she kissed him... it happened slowly, as the song was going on, as she said:)
M: I do. I want to be your wife.
They both hugged, and cryed, and kissed... Then they stood up again and, before the song ended, he put the ring on her finger...
. . . . . .
. . . .
. .
The morning after, while Martha was preppearing the breakfast, a hand took hers...
C: What's that!? (exclaimed Clark seeing the ring)
M: Oh... it's... it's just a present (she was scared)
C: That's not just a present, mum... it's... it's an engagement ring!!!!!!!!!
M: It isn't!
C: Mum!! (he hadn't let her hand, yet)
M: Honey, can you... you're... you're hurting me (she was breathing hard... she was really nervious)
C: Sorry... so sorry mum... but... what does it mean? (he was upset)
M: Ok. You should sit down. (he did) Lionel asked me to marry him, tonigh.
C: Is it a joke?
M: It isn't honey...
C: I will kill him!! (he stood up, Martha tried to stop him, but she couldn't, he disappeared)
. . . . .
. . . .
. . .
Later, in the Luthor's mansion...
C: What do you think you're doing?
L: Hi Clark!
C: My mum will not marry you!
L: Oh! You saw the ring...
C: I did. It's too nice. GET AWAY FROM HER!!!
L: I can't do that if she doesn't want...
C: And how can you be as sure of that?
L: Because she accepted the engagement.
C: You're lying...
M: She's not. (Martha had just arrived, she came by her car)
C: Mum, get away, please... (Martha started to cry)
M: I can't, Clark, I can't let you to do a madness...
C: I just want to end with our problems.
M: Lionel is not a proble, Clark, is the man who I'm in love with.
C: You love him?
M: I do.
C: Why?
M: We don't know why we love the persons we are in love with... I just know that he has been really nice and kind with me... and I've missed her as much as you while I was in Washington...
C: but dad...
M: I loved him, Clark... but I also love Lionel, now... can't you understand this? (she still crying)
C: I can... but just for you... just because I don't want you to cry any more... please, stop crying, mum, I will not hurt him, because if you really love him I will be hurting you, too. And I don't want this...
They hugged. Then Martha took Lionel from his hand.
M: Clark, I know you don't trust Lionel a lot, but I love him... and... he love me...
L: I do. I promise you that I will never do anything what can hurt your mother. I really love her... and I would give my life for hers with my eyes closed. (Martha smiled)
M: What we are trying to say you, Clark, is that you needn't to be worried for us... our is a true love, and this is a really hard relationship...
C: Ok, mum... I will trust in you... two... I accept your engagement. (Martha get really happy)
. . . . .
. . . .
. . .
The next night, dinning with Lionel.
L: I thought that now that Clark have accept our engagement we can fix a date...
M: I would be great!!! which day have you thought on?
L: The 24.
M: Of what?
L: Of June.
M: In a year? That's too late!
L: No, durling, the 24 of June of this year...
M: In two weeks!!!!!! (she was surprised, amazing... and after... HAPPY!!!)

Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:28 am

how cute!!
i love what martha said about being in love with lionel.
you really wrote this story well!
Cool
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 5 Empty My own ZOD version

Post  Saeshmea Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:36 am

I thought it so much time ago with MarthaLuthor's help... I don't know why I haven't write it yet... but, it doesn't matter... it's here now... a new ZOD version... an ONLY MIONEL ZOD VERSION... I hope you like it!!!
---------------------------------------------------
It starts when Martha arrived from the fortress and see Lionel comming into the granary.
. . .
Martha saw a shadow in the light that enter in the granary. It was a man shadow, a known man shadow... it was Lionel. They watched each other. Both had injuries which were bleeding on their faces. They run towards the other and when they finally met they hugged... it was a hard hug with which Lionel was trying to say "You're safe, I thought I have lost you for ever", and Martha "You're here, you come for me... please don't leave me again!"... but they didn't say it, because it wasn't necessary, that lovely hug was meaning these and more... until the hug finished, Lionel put her hands on Martha's head, touching her precious red hair, and kiss her bleeding lips... but Martha didn't surpise, she continued the kiss... it was long, it was sweety, it was lovely...
They hadn't say anything yet since they had met in the granary. When the kiss ended Martha realized of what they had done... and Lionel too. They both wanted to say something... but they weren't able... so Martha showed Lionel what she had on her hands to calm the situation...
M: Jor-el told me I have to kill Zod with this...
L: I will do that for you...
M: But...
L: I know that Lex is Zod. But I can't let you to risk your life for this...
M: At least let me go with you... we can do it toghether...
L: I don't think it...
Lionel couldn't end his sentence because the earthquake started. He inmadiatly tried to protect Martha. A beam felt down above them, but they weren't hurt.
L: Marta, are you ok? (was the only words Lionel could say when the earthquake ended)
M: I am. (she was a bit nervious and incredibily awesome with Lionel, who had save her life)
. . .
Finally, they both went to the Luthor mansion looking for Lex. He was on the office.
Lx: Hi daddy! What are you both doing here? Oh! don't tell me, please... I don know... you're going to get married and you've came to told me... does my brother already know it?
L: I know who you are, Zod.
Lx: Really.
M: We've come to end with this!
Lx: How, Mrs. Kent, asking me to stop?
L: No, Lex... (Lionel was so close to Lex and took out the dagger) we've come to kill you...
He pushed the dagger to Lex but he was faster (he had Zod's powers) and Lionel was hurt. He felt on the floor...
M: Lionel! (she run towards him) Oh, dear... (she was crying)
The dagger was on the floor, she saw it and tried to take it... but again Lex was faster and took her hand... he was hurting her... he didn't let her arm and started to pull her...
Lx: Come on! you're comming with me...
M: I'm not going anywhere!! He need an ambulance...
L: Let her Lex!
Lx: I'm sorry, but she will be usefull to avoid Clark when he came.
. . .
Lex took Martha with him and Lionel tried to stand up. He couldn't. But Clark came and help him.
C: Lionel?! I will take you to the hospital...
L: No... no... your mother... Martha...
C: What happened with her? Had she rung?
L: Lex took her with him.
C: But she isn't here, she went to Washington with your Jet...
L: It's long to explain... she's with Lex, he want to set you tramp... you have to be carefull...
Lionel get unconsious, then.
. . .
When he woke up he was in the hospital. He left it and went to the Luthor's. The dagger still there, on the floor. He took it and went where he knew that Zod would be... where the spacecraft was...
. . .
Zod was finishing all what he needed when Clark arrived there.
C: Lex! Where's my mum!
Lx: Clark! Hi! How are you?
C: Where's she?
Then Zod did something with his mind and around Clark appeared many Martha's, more than twelve. All them were saying the same "Son, please, save me!"
C: What's that?
Lx: You have to do the correct choise, Clark... because a mistake will kill you...
C: This is a tramp!
Lx: Maybe, but you can't choos now...
Clark looked at all the Martha's he had around him... he choose one... suddenly all the other disappeared and only that was there... then, she said "I'm so sorry, honey... I'm not your mum" And she became a meteor, and Clark started to feel sick.
Then Zod went there with the real Martha with him.
Lx: Did you enjoy my game, Clark?
C: How does it end?
Lx: It end with a qüestion!!
He threw Martha on the floor next to Clark. She thought on throw away the meteor, but it was bigger than a football ball... it seemed to be heavy... She just hugged her son...
C: So... which is the qüestion? (he couldn't breath)
Lx: One of the two have to die... who will be? (he had taken out a gun)
C: Kill me!
M: No!!!! (she stood up, she took the hand with which Lex was taking the gun and put it pointing her) Kill me, please... (she wasn't crying, she was really calm)
Lex put out the safety catch of the arm... Martha closed her eyes... Clark was nearly getting unconsious... and suddenly...BANG!!!!
Martha shouted, but when she was that she was fine she felt on her knees and started to cry. The arm was shooted when Lex felt down after Lionel throw him the dagger which drived in his back. Lionel quickly moved Clark away the meteor and after went with Martha and hugged her very very hard...
. . . . . .
. . . . .
Later, in the farm... Clark was sitting on the sofa with his mum's head on his legs, she was lying and they were talking about what happened...
M: For one time you weren't the only heroe, son, how do you feel? (she said joking)
L: It isn't funny, mum, you almost die just...
M: just for save my son's life... isn't that enough reason for give my life?
L: But we could have dead both!
M: I know... but... what do I do in this world without you, honey?
Then someone knock the door, it was Lionel... clark let them alone in the livingroom...
L: I've come to see how you are...
M: I'm fine, thanks...
L: I also wanted to...
Martha didn't let him finished, she get closer to his face, took him from his chin, and kissed he very softly...
M: Does it answer you qüestion?
L: but you don't know which was my question...
M: You wanted to ask me about the kiss, don't you?
L: Yes... but... what do that mean?
M: It means that I enjoyed that kiss as much that you, and that I would like you to stay here this night...

Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:45 am

awwww! wonderful!! Cool
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:43 pm

absoluty superb! I loved it!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

https://mionelfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 5 Empty What they didn't want to happened

Post  Saeshmea Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:08 pm

This is Mercy. Martha was drowning herself while Lionel was shoutening "Is this what you want? You want me to see she dying!" At that moment, the crystal tank broke itself and Martha felt on the floor. Lionel run towards her...
L: Martha! Martha! Please, don't leave, stay here!!
She didn't breath. Lionel did her the mouth-to-mouth...
L: Please Martha, come here!!
She still don't breathing. Lionel was desperated and started to cry... he caressed her face softly...
L: Please... you can't die now... Martha... please...
He hugged her and didn't let her until Clark arrived...
C: Mum! (shouted he thinking that she was ok and all was finished, but when he saw the face of Lionel, his expresion changed...) What's the matter? Mum? (He was on the door and now he was walking toward them)
L: She's dead, Clark... (Lionel was crying and left she on the floor slowly to let Clark see her)
C: What? No! That can't be... She can't be... Mum!!! Mum!!!
Clark sat next to her and took her hand, with his look-power he saw that her heart had stopped.
L: It's all my fault! I killed her!! (While he shouted that he punched on the wall)
Clark didn't say anything because at that moment he had really liked to give Lionel the blame of his mother death and killed him in just a while. But he knew that wasn't agree to her.
. . .
The next day they buryed Martha. They dressed her with a beutiful white dress and a violets bunch. Lionel organized and paid all the ceremony. It was really beutiful... There was an orquestra playing the
Pachelbel's Canon.. It was really nice... and so sad. Clark really couldn't belive he had lost his father and her mother in the same year. Lionel couldn't belive he had lost Martha before tell nothing to her.
When the ceremony finished just Lionel and Clark stayed there... in front her tomb... in front those words saying Rest In Pacem over the name Martha Kent. They couldn't read that, they couldn't belive that was real.
L: My name should be there, not hers... You should be thinking about not seeing me anymore... not about not hugging her anymore... (he was crying)
C: When my father dead she said me that the people leave when they thought they had done all what they had to do...
L: But she hadn't... You still here, and she should be next to you... I have take her live... If...
C: Don't thing about what could had happened... just take advantage of still being alive...
After that Clark left Lionel there...
L: You shouldn't be there... You should be near your son, Martha... I'll never forgive me for let you die... I'll never forgive me for not tell you my feelings when you were alive... I loved you, Martha Kent... and I will ever love you...
. . .
Three days after Martha's death Lionel couldn't stand the guilty feel and his secretary find him with a shot on his head and a gun on his hand...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 5 Empty What they didn't want to happened - 2

Post  Saeshmea Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:32 pm

This is mercy, again. Martha and Lionel are in the elavator. Lionel was helping Martha to hold the gun, and was asking her to shoot him. Finally Martha couldn't. She was crying because the strain of the situations and Lionel took the gun.
L: I had always hoped things to be different between us...
He aimed his head with the gun, Martha shouted and Lionel shoot.
BANG!
M: No!
Lionel's body felt on the elevator's floor. Martha also let her body fall. All was full of blood. She was on all fours watching, with her eyes full of tears and her cheeks full of blood, Lionel's dead face, Lionel's not-alived eyes...
M: Why!? (she said crying) I wanted you with me (she said breathing slowly) that's the reason I couldn't shoot you (she said caressing his bleeding face)
Then the elevator's bomb exploded and it started to fall. Martha hugged Lionel's body...
M: I'm going with you, now... wait for me, please...
But Clark stopped the crash.
M: Clark! Son! He's death! Lionel had dead!
C: Mum... (Clark starteed to cry because her mother was fine)
Martha hadn't stopped hugging Lionel.
C: Mum, we must go... he's death... he's gone...
M: No, no... (but finally) ok... just wait...
She caressed his face again, she cleaned the blood on his lips, and she kissed him...
M: I will never forgive you (she whispered)
. . .
Lionel's funeral was really sad because there were only Martha, Clark and not more than five or six more persons. Lex wasn't there. Martha was the last person to leave.
M: Now you have gone the love have finished for me... I was starting to see you like my second chance for love, but you've left me before I could tell nothing to you... You have give your life to save mine, Lionel, and I will never forgive this...
She staid there crying untill the night came.
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 5 Empty What they didn't want to happened - 3

Post  Saeshmea Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:55 pm

This is the morning after Mercy.

Lionel woke up with a really bad feeling. He had dream he couldn't save Martha the day before, and after her dead he killed himself.
Martha woke up with a really sad feeling. She had dream the gun of the day before had bullets, and that Lionel had gived his life for hers.
Lionel got up thinking on Martha... He needed to see her for make himself sure that that had been just a nighmare.
Martha got up thinking on Lionel... She needed to see him for make herself sure that he was as fine than she.
Lionel rang to the Kent's farm while he was going there.
Martha rang to the Luthor's mansion while she was going there.
"I'm sorry, my mum has left the farm so early, today, Lionel" said Clark.
"I'm sorry, Mr. Luthor had just left the mansion on the limousine" said a Lionel's servant.
Between the Kent's farm and the Luthor's Mansion there's a bridge whiche cross the lake.
In the middle of the bridge Lionel saw how Martha's car pass in the opposite direction.
In the middle of the bridge Martha saw a limousing with the name Luthor on its plate.
Both cars stopped and Lionel and Martha run towards each other. They met there where the two cars had crossed. When they finally where in front the other they both blushed.
"Hi..." they said.
"I have..." they started.
"I was..." they tried again.
"First you..." they asked each other.
M: I had a nightmare about you.
L: I had rang you.
M: But you weren't home.
L: I was really worried about you.
M: I needed to make sure...
L: that you was fine.
They both smiled, and then laught.
L: Martha, If I had left you yesterday, I would have killed myself after.
M: If you had gived yourself for mine, I would have never get over of your death.
L: I have to say you something...
M: because if I don't say you now...
L: I will always regret...
"I LOVE YOU" they said at the same time. They both smile. They hugged.
L: I love you since the first time I saw you...
M: I have always felt something for you...
"but I have always been afraid" they said toghether.
They were enjoying each other hands. They were really close...
M: Promise me that you will never leave me...
L: I promise. Promise me that you will marry me.
M: I promise. (she smiled)
Then... they kissed with the sunrise behind them.
"I will always love you"

I hope you enjoyed this lovely fic. I made it with some help from MarthaLuthor. Thanks.
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 5 Empty My own LABYRINTH version

Post  Saeshmea Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:04 pm

This is Labyrinth, when Clark travel to a different dimension and he see what his mind don't want to happened... I will miss out some scence and I will just write the mionel ones... I hope you like it!!!
---------------------------
---------------------------
Before fall unconcient, that morning Clark had found his mum in her room with her head in the cupboard...
C: What are you doing, mum?
M: I'm looking for that blue dress I bought some years ago...
C: That with which you look so pretty and which you wore on your last aniversary dinner with daddy?
M: Yeah! That one!
C: Why?
M: Because I'm going to a party with Lionel and I want to impress him... (at this moment she realised on what she had said and she try to rectify)... everybody! I want to impress everybody in the party! (she said this a bit nervious)
C: You will impress them with any dress you were...
M: Thank you son... (she had taken out her head from the cupboard and now was wathcing at her son, blushed)
C: You threw it away...
M: What?
C: The dress... you thrown it after go out with dad, he had spill vine on it and he promised he will give you a new dress for your next aniversary...
M: Yeah... I have forgotten this... you're right... (she got sad remembering Jonathan)
C: Don't worry, you have more beutiful dresses...
M: I know... but they're not like that...
------------------------
After fall uncouncious and travel to the different dimension, and after run away from the psiquiatric hospital, Clark go to the farm and not find Martha. Lana tell him that he can find his mother on the Luthor's so he go there...
Clark was wathcing in throw a window. He saw Lionel in the livingroom reading a newspaper, then Martha go inside. He used his power to listen what they said...
M: Oh durling, she's the most precious thing I ever see... she had got asleep in a while, like she knew that her mother want some time for her parents... (She was behind Lionel massaging his neck)
L: Is that what her mother want? And are you sure that her dad want the same? (he was joking with her...)
M: Oh... if you don't want I can leave... (she smiled and he took her hand)
L: You will never leave me...(he pull her from her arm and she felt on the sofa... she started to laught)
M: Why are you as sure? (she had her head on his legs)
L: Becose you love me too much... (he kissed her)
M: Do I?
L: You do (he kissed her again)
Then she kneel on the sofa in front of him. They were face to face and she kissed his neck...
M: I love you (They kissed... she started to undo his shirt) Do you love me... (she had one hand on his chest and one undoing his trousers, while he undid her shirt)... as much as I love you? (They kissed)
Clark was wathcing that and he wanted to stop it.... he wanted to ask her mother what was going on and he started to think...
L: I love you... (now he was rolling up her skirt) ... as much than you love me... (now she helped him to take out her panties) ... and every day I love you more... (they threw Martha's panties away) ... and more every day...
They kissed, they hugged, they kissed again and they started to --- when Clark finally decided to stop that love demostration with a little fire that activated the alarm...
L: Oh my god!
M: I will see how is Alice...
L: Ok!
Martha left the livingroom with her blouse undone, and Clark went behind her... while Lionel try to stop the fire...

TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 5 Empty My own LABYRINTH version - 2

Post  Saeshmea Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:56 pm

Martha went into a room with a lot of toys... There was very nice cot in the middle and she run to it... Clark was on the door...
C: Mum...
Martha turn round and when she saw her son she get really happy and a little surprised...
M: Clark, sweeter... (she was moved, nearly crying, and hugged him, who already was near the cot)
C: Hi mum...
M: Oh sweetheart!! I have missed you so much!!!
C: Really? 'cause you really seem to be so happy!! (he felt a bit upset with her) You have married with Lionel Luthor!!! Dad's worst enemy!!!
The baby woke up and started to cry... Martha took her in her arms... she (Martha) was crying too.
M: Your father dead and you started to be so agresive with me... Don't you remember it? ... he just helped me... he was a good friend and I felt in love with him... and now... now we are a family... but...
C: a family?!
M: Yes Clark, we are family, BUT you aren't with us and I really miss you... you still being my son, and you will for ever... but I was really frightened on you...
C: I would never hurt you, mum (he started to cry too. He caress her face to dry her tears. She smiled. The baby still crying) What's her name?
M: Mary Alice. You called her when I took her to the psiquiatric hospital to let you meet her... I tell her about you every day... about her incredible brother...
Somebody knocked the door.
L: Martha, dear, are you two ok? Open the door. Durling?
M: It's Lionel. I will say him that you're already ok and we can be a family... a family of four...
C: No mum. You have to still being a family of three, I have to come back to the real life...
M: the real life?
C: Is long to explain... but in this you still not married...
M: And not loving Lionel?
C: I'm not really sure of this... (he kissed the baby and his mother on their cheeks) Goodbye mum, be so happy...
-----------------------
Clark arrived to the reality. It was the afternoon and there's nobody in the farm, just Chloe, who find him.
Chloe: Are you ok, Clark?
C: I am. I'm going to Metropolis, do you want to come with me?
Chloe: Yes, why not.
-----------------------
In the evening Clark came back to the farm and find his mother with a load of dresses on the bed.
C: Hi mum, what are you doing?
M: I still looking for something to wear tonight...
C: You can stop right now...
M: Why?
Clark took out a box with a bow...
M: What's that?
C: Just a present for the best mum in the world! (she blushed)
M: But today's not my birthday...
C: I know... but... I also want you to impress HIM (Martha blushed more and didn't say anything...)
. . .
Martha put on the dress... it was a long red dress and she looked really amazing. When Clark see her he remembered her kissing Lionel, because then she look as happy than at that moment...
M: What's going on you today?
C: Anything... I just... I have a "dream" today...
M: What about?
C: You where there...
M: Really?
C: You where married with Lionel... (she just opened her eyes a lot and blushed again) and you have a baby... a very nice girl called Mary Alice... You were really in love... You were a family... and you were very very happy...
M: And that's why you are doing all this?
C: Maybe... I just want to see you happy... and I know that you smile a lot when Lionel is with you...
M: Sweetheart... (she caressed his chin) I will never marry Lionel, he's just a good friend (she was really blushed)
. . .
When Lionel arrived Clark opened the door. Martha look awesome, and when Lionel said her that she looked really beutiful she blushed and smile like a little girl with a toy... Lionel helped her to come down the last steps and when she arrived down he kissed her hand.
Martha's face gave away her love against Lionel, Clark smiled and hugged her mother and then he whispered on her ear...
C: Never say never.
Martha kissed him on his cheek and went out with Lionel.
. . .
In the limousine Lionel gave a little box to Martha.
L: I wanted to give that to you later, but I think that it's perfect for this dress...
Martha opened the box, inside there were two beautifil earrings with two brighting red rubies.
M: Oh Lionel! They're really nice!!
L: I was sure that you would like them...
After that Martha couldn't stop thinking about what Clark had told her... be Lionel's wife... Martha Luthor... a new familly... be happy... be happy again... be happy with Lionel... love Lionel
. . .
In the party... dancing...
L: Is anything wrong? You're absent-mind tonight...
M: I was just thinking, sorry...
L: What are you thinking about?
M: Us.
L: About us?
M: Clark had dream about us married...
L: Really?
M: You don't seem really surprised...
L: Well... I would lie you if I say you that I have never imagined me married with you... This is my dream and my feelings against you...
M: Are you saying me that you love me?
L: I do. I love you. Don't you love me? (Martha rest in silent a while. they still dancing)
M: I'm not sure...
L: Aren't you?
He aproched more to her and he kissed her lips...
L: How about now?
She took his head with her hand and kissed him once... and twice...
M: I love you. I do. I love you, Lionel Luthor, and I want to be you wife.

Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 5 Empty A really romantic night - 1

Post  Saeshmea Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:42 pm

I have said MarthaLuthor that I wrote this after read her Hot-fic, because I really loved it and I wanted to do one too!!! I just wanted to be honest with all you!! Thanks for your comments and enjoy this!!!
-------------------------------
----------------------------------------
(This is one day between Mercy and Rage)

Lionel had thought on that so much... He wanted all to be perfect... Martha was going to wear a great dress he bought for her, when he met her he would give her a present, and after the dinner he would take her to the hotel terrace where a violinist would wait them playing a romantic song... then he would confess his love to her...
. . .
Martha woke up early, like every day, and prepear the breakfast for Clark and she. While they were eating someone knocked the door... Clark opened... It was messenger with a big package.
C: Goodmorning!
The messenger: Goodmorning, I'm bringing this for Mrs. Kent.
C: I't ok. It's my mum.
Clark took the package and left it on the dinningroom table.
M: What's that?
C: It's for you... (He took the not and read it) "I hope you like it, I want you to wear it this night. I will collect you at 7 p.m."
M: Lionel... (she sighted)
C: Are you going out tonight? With him?
M: That it seems...
She opened the box... inside there were a rose and a really beutifull white dress...
M: Oh my god!! Isn't it so precious?
C: It is... and expensive...
M: Oh son... it's a present...
C: An expensive present from a bad man.
M: I don't think so. Oh god... I won't be able to wait until night...
. . .
But she did. And it was 7 p.m. and Lionel came to the Kent's with his limousine.
C: Good evening, Lionel.
L: Good evening, Clark. Is your mum ready?
C: She's already coming down... listen to me, Lionel... I don't know what have you prepeared for tonight... but if I find out that you have done something indecent to her... then, I will kill you...
Lionel tried to smile while Clark said that becase Martha was going downstairs wearing that amazing white dress... she seemed an angel. The two boys staid looking at her with big eyes and their mouth opened...
M: What? What happened? Is anything wrong?
C & L: No!
C: You look...
L: incredibly...
C: pretty...
L: amazing...
C: beutiful...
L: sensual... (at this word Clark turned round to Lionel and watched him too bad)
M: Thank you, guys... (she blushed and smile) So... let's go...
L: Not yet... first, please, close your eyes.
Martha closed her eyes and Lionel put a diamond necklace on her neck. When he finished she went to the mirror to see it...
M: Oh my god, Lionel! I can't wear this!
L: Of course you can... it's yours...
Martha took her hand to her mouth so surprised and hugged Lionel...
L: Wait... it doesn't finish here...
M: What do you mean?
L: Let's leave now... Goodnight Clark... do not wait her awake...
C: Don't worry... I WILL.
M: Bye bye son! (she kissed his cheek)

TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 5 Empty A really romantic night - 2

Post  Saeshmea Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:12 am

In the limousine Martha found a roses bouquet waiting for her. There was not a note... but there was a little box...
M: What's that? (she asked smiling to Lionel)
L: Just a present...
M: Another?! That's too much for me, Lionel...
L: Nothing is too much for you, Martha... (he took her hand, caressed it, and kissed it) Open it...
There were a pair of earrings, dimonds earrings...
L: A beutiful necklace have to be wore with beutiful earrings...
M: Oh Lionel... really... not more surprises today...
. . .
The dinner was perfect and when they finished Lionel stood up and took Martha's hand...
L: Do you like to come with me, madame?
M: It would be a pleasure... Where are we going now?
They went in the elevator and there Lionel took out a silk handkerchief which wropped something. He put it on Martha's hands and she opened it... Inside there was a bracelet with a date writted on it...
M: It's today's date... is it a special day?
L: I hope it will be in the future...
The elevator door's opened. They arrived to the last floor, where Lionel had a room, in which terrace there would be a violinist waiting them... but what Lionel didn't know was that when his secretary organized all that day he missed the violinist... so when they went inside and hi didn't listened that romantic song he got a bit upset...
L: Oh crap!
M: What happen?
L: There would be a violinist playing the more romantic song in the world just for you...
M: There's any violinist, here...
L: that's the problem... that ruined all my plan...
M: It doesn't matter... the views are really beutiful, and the room is so lovely...
L: But it's not perfect, I wanted it to be perfect...
M: Why? (she smiled, for her that was really perfect)
L: Because I wanted you to remember the day I confess my love like the best day in you life... (Martha got surprised)
L: What, what?
M: What have you said? What did you wanted to say me? (at this moment Lionel found out what he have said)
L: Oh... I...
M: yeah?
L: I wanted you to know that I... I love you... I LOVE YOU, MARTHA!
Martha was in front the terrace door, watching the views, and started to cry. Lionel was next to the bed don't beliving what was happening... he had imagined that too many times, and he still not beliving...
L: Why are you crying?
M: Because you finally say it...
L: Excuse me...
M: I have wait this moment too many time... I was starting to thing that your love was just an imagination of my mind...
L: What do you mean?
M: I mean that I love you, too, Lionel Luthor. I LOVE YOU!
They staid a while watching each other and then they jump towards the other and hugged...
L: Oh my god... too much time worried about your feelings and you also loved me!! That's... fantastic...
M: Don't say anything more, Lione, just love me... love me like you have always dream...
They kissed. They kissed with love and passion. And then Martha let her dress fall on the floor. She wear white transperent panties and bra. Lionel couldn't stop wathcing at her perfect body (because instead of her age, Martha was really pretty). He wanted to touch it, but that was like touch something holy... Martha noticed this so she took Lionel's hands and put them on her waist. She undid his shirt and when it was on the floor next to the dress she sat on the bed and undid his trousers while she kissed his abdominal muscles.
Then Lionel took she from her shoulders and pull her on the bed. He kissed her and then he undid her bra and kissed her breast. She felt really excited... Lionel kissed her tummy, and her navel... after, he went down, put out her panties and watched at that sweet pussy he had wished for so much time, he kissed it... and Martha closed her eyes because that really gave plesure to her...
Then Lionel put on her again, and took her hands, and they didn't stop wathcing each other while he get in her.
He had dream that moment to many times, but never he could imagine that it would be so magic, so fantastic, so lovely!!! They finished that great moment like there where fireworks in the room!!!!
They kissed, and kissed again...
Lionel stood up like if he had to go somewhere and Martha followed him. They both were nude. When they pass next to a chair there was in the room, Martha pull him on it... being he sat down...
L: What are you doing?
M: Don't you want more?
Martha sat on him and he inmediatly got ready for an other time. This time Martha went up and down while they kissed and hugged and touched their nude bodies... they both felt really in love of each other.
Suddenly Lionel cradled Martha without interrupt the anatomical conection they had at that moment, and loving each other too much, they continued their game agains the wall and then on the bed again... when they finished they were really tired and more in love than some hours ago...
M: I love you so much (whispered Martha watching at him)
L: I love you too (whispered Lionel watching at her)
They slept nude and hugging each other. In the morning the had breakfast in the room and they were kissing each other all the time. They seemed a teenager couple.
M: Definitly I will never forget this night (said she watching at the bracelet Lionel had given her) I could stay here with you for ever... (she kissed him)
L: Me too, but we have to return to our lifes, and that includes Clark. (he kissed her)
M: Oh my god! Clark may be really worried about me!
L: I will take you home right now... don't worry... (and he kissed her again)
. . .
Already on the farm, before go out the limousine...
M: What will we do now?
L: What do you mean?
M: I mean that I want to love you, I don't want to continue my life like since now... I want to spent all the time with you...
L: Me too, dear, that's why I bought that to you...
Lionel took Martha's hand and took out a diamond ring which he put on her finger...
M: Oh, god... oh, dear! Are you engaging to me?
L: I am. (he kissed her) If you want...
M: I do. I mean. I want! Of course I want. Oh Lionel! You're making me so happy!! (she was really happy and after a while she get worried)
L: What's the matter?
M: I don't know how to tell that to Clark...
L: Maybe I can help you...
. . .
So they both went in and Clark was in the kitchen speaking on the phone. He stopped the call.
C: Mum! I was really worried for you, where have you been? (he hugged her)
M: I was... I have... (she couldn't stop smiling and Clark find out that)
C: Oh fuck!
C: You have spent the night toghether, didn't you? You have done it!!
M: No... well... yes... we do... but... (he saw the ring)
C: You married?
M: NO!!
C: And what's that? (He took her hand)
M: It's...
C: You have enganged yourself!?
M: We have, Clark, but...
C: Are you crazy? What have he done to you? I will kill you, Lionel, I adviced you!
M: Clark, son, STOP PLEASE! (she breath) It's true, we spent the night toghether, we did it and we engaged... but I'm not crazy, son, I'm in love, I'm in love with Lione and I hope you can understand it, because we will marry soon and I want you to take me to the altar, right?
C: It's not right mum.
Clark disappear and Lionel hugged Martha who started to cry...

THE END... I love you I love you I love you

Well, you can see that it really doesn't end here, but the romantic night I wanted to write does, so I will post what happen with Clark soon!!! I hope you enjoyed my fic, Bye, and THANKS!!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 5 Empty A love mistake...

Post  Saeshmea Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:36 pm

When Martha was offerted to work in Washington Lionel was the first person to encourage she. That was what made she think that Lionel wasn't interested in a love realtionship with her, and that he really wants a friendship. That made her really sad...
When Martha was offerted to work in Washington Lionel was the first person to encourage she, becuase he knew that was a very important oportuny for her. But he really didn't want her to move, because their relationship was going really well... But he loved her so much to make she lose an oportuny like that...

They didn't phone each other during the first two weeks she was there.
Martha went to the phone every night and dial his number, but then she put down the phone thinking that if he didn't rang her why she had to do it.
Lionel tryed to take always his mobilephone with him, because he want to answer quickly the phone if she rang. Then, at night, he slept with the phone in his hand, and thought why he aren't able to dail the number.
Finally, two weeks after that child game, Lionel couldn't resist more and call her...
L: Martha?
M: Lionel?
Here there was a silent moment when they both breath hardly...
L: So... how are you? how's Washington?
M: ... great... really great! It's fine... diferent...
L: You or Washington?
M: ... Washington (she laught of her silly behaviour). I'm ok.
L: That's great. Really great.
Another silence when they both thought too many things to say to the other.
Lionel thought he could say "I wish to be with you all the time...".
Martha thought she could say "It's great but you aren't here... I miss you a lot...".
But they didn't say that...
M: You could come someday to visit me...
L: I will...
M: That would fine!
Another silence... that was really uncomfortable...
L: Well... I must... I should... I will rang you another time...
M: Ok... it would be nice... bye...
L: Bye.

But they didn't rang again untill a month later, and that was Martha, who asked Lionel why he didn't go to visit her. He said that he had a lot of work but she will another time...

Three months after her moved Martha recived a Clark visit. Who could visit her every day, but he didn't want to arouse suspicion on anyone... I mean, nobody have enought time to trave from Kansas to Washington very often...
Martha prepear Clark's favorite meal to dinner, and on the table she asked him how things were on Smallville...
C: All's like before you moved, mum... (he was a moment in silent, thinking if he really wanted or not to say that...) All except Lionel...
M: What do you mean? What's wrong on Lionel? (she got really worried)
C: He's ok... but he's really sad since you left the town...
M: I don't understand why... he was the first to encourage me...
C: I know but... I'm sure he miss you a lot, mum... Why not you ring him tonight or tomorrow?
M: No.
C: Why? I really don't understant... You both where really closed before you moved, and now you didn't ring each other... and, mum, you didn't smile like when you were with him...
M: Relationships always change... and now I'm... I'm...
C: You're what?
M: I'm with somebody.
C: Are you?! (he was surprised)
M: Well, not exactly, but there's a man of my office who's interested in me...
C: You don't seem really happy...
M: I am... but I'm not a teenager, Clark, I will not be smiling all the time...
C: With Lionel you was.

Lionel knew about this visit Clark did to Martha, so when he retuns he inmediatly wanted to know how she was...
C: You have to go there, Lionel?
L: Excuse me?
C: If you still loving my mum like you used to do you have to trave to Washington right now!
L: Why? Is anything wrong with her? Isn't she ok?
C: She's disgusted with you, I don't know why, but she's alowing somebody to flirt with her and she doesn't love him... (Lionel got sad)
L: And why are you as sure that she doesn't love him? Maybe she does...
C: She doesn't. When she talk me about him it seems she talked about the president of the USA... she didn't smile like when she talked me about you... You're the only person who can stop this before she do something she really don't want...

The next day Lionel traveled to Washington with an engagement ring in his pocket.
He arrived there and found Martha arriving at her apartment with a man. She had a flowers bouquet on her hands and when she was looking for the key in her bag the man careess her face and kissed her lips... Lionel, angry, upset, out of control, went there and punched the man.
M: Lionel! What are you doing!?
L: No. What are YOU doing, Martha Kent? You are not the kind of women who let a man kiss her that easier!!
M: You don't know...!
But the man, who was on the floor, stood up and didn't let Martha to finish.
The man: Who fuck are you!? (he pull Lionel and he felt on the floor)
M: Hey! don't do that! (Martha defended Lionel)
The man: He had punched me, you are not going to do anything?
M: Of course I will... I will ask you to leave, please...
The man: No! I will not. You are the first woman I kiss in months, I will not let you as easily...
M: Oh. You will not. How about now? (Martha slap him) That's for kiss me without askinf before...
The man: Oh! (he punched her) What a bitch are you! (he was going to slap her again, but Lionel took his arm first)
L: Do not touch her again (he punched him on the stomach) because I will kill you! No... run away! Come on!
The man disappear throw the stairs and Martha staid imprssionated of Lionel... He turned round and look at her...
M: So... what are you doing here?
L: Try to avoid you from doing a madness...
M: Thanks.......... so.... do you want to come inside?
They sit on the sofa and Lionel caress Martha's face where that man had punched her...
L: Does it hurt you?
M: Not a lot...
L: I'm sorry...
M: It's not your fault, I didn't imagine he was so agressive...
L: Yeah... but I started punching him...
Martha wathced at him. He was watching her lips, where she had the blow, with a really sad look, but with a smile in his face.
M: Why have you come, Lionel?
L: Clark said me that you need my help...
M: Your help¿?
L: He adviced me that you were alowing somebody to flirt with you without being in love...
M: Oh... I see... and how did he know that I wasn't in love?
L: Because you're in love with me.
M: Excuse me?
L: Don't worry. I'm too. I'm in love with you... (she was surprised about the scene she was living) Oh! Come on dear, we were in love before your moved why hadn't we to be in love now?
M: But you... you wanted me to leave Smallville...
L: No. I wanted you to take a great oportunity... but I can't stand this more... I really miss you and I want you to know that I love you.
Martha started to cry.
M: Oh god! I can't belive that's really happening...
L: so...
M: I love you... I really love you!!!!!
They hugged... and they kissed... and after their kiss Lionel put a strange face...
M: What's wrong?
L: Nothing... it's just that... can we repeat it?
L: That...
He kissed her again.
M: What's on?
L: Sweet.
L: The kiss... it was so sweet... (he smiled)
Lionel took his jacket and found something in his pocket. He took Martha's hand and put her the ring while he said...
L: Martha Kent, do you want to be my wife?
Martha smiled really exhausted and happy...
M: I do... I want... I will... Oh my god!! I'm going to be Martha Luthor!!!!
L: You are...
They hugged and kissed againg... and Lionel didn't returned to Smallville until two days later, and Martha didn't went to work for that two days... which they spent celebrating their engagement together, alone, in Martha's apartment, and without going out too much from her bedroom Wink I love you I love you I love you

I hope you like it!!!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:49 am

your fics are so amazing!
Smile
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:40 pm

I agree! All your fanfics are sooo lovely and wonderful... full of love, emotions and passion! Surprised Very Happy

You leave me breathless every time Exclamation

Thanks for writing them!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 5 Empty Together

Post  Saeshmea Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:25 pm

I'm sorry for have been so many day without post any new fic, but I need some time to rest... I was without inspiration... Embarassed ... But now I come back with new ideas for our Mionel's fics!!!
Thank you, really thanks, for all your comments... I'm really glad to see that you like my stories... I hope you like this too...
---------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Two weeks after Martha left Smallville to go to Washington, Lionel Luthor left the town, too. He couldn't stay there knowing that Martha had gone for ever. He wanted to forget her, he didn't want Martha to rang him again... because he couldn't stand listen to her sweet voice without asking himself why he let her go so far. He felt that he hadn't any more oportunity with Martha and he just wanted to run away of HER.

So, Martha was in Washington without knowing that Lionel had travel to Europe... Clark was who told his mother that Lionel had left Smallville. That was two months after Lionel had taken the plane, when Martha started to be really worried about him not answering her calls.

- But, why? Why have he left the town without saying nothing to me? - she asked her son, crying.
- I don't know mum, but his secretary said me that he's not planned his return, so, I think that he have maybe left for ever.

At that moment, Martha let the phone fall down to the floor. She couldn't belive what she was listening to... Lionel was somewhere she didn't know... how could she tell him her feelings, now?
. . .
In a firt moment, Martha try to understand that Lionel just want some time to think, to find himself... but some months later she started to feel really bad... really sick.

Martha travelled to Metropolis, to the Luthors, and asked Lionel's secretary where he was.
- I can't told that to you, Miss.. Mr. Luthor asked me to please not tell you nothing about where he's staying.
- But I really need to speak with him, that's a life or death situation. Please, give me just a number - she was crying - I promise you that he will not fire you, right?
. . ...
Lionel's secratary finally gave Martha a number. It was the phone number of an hotel in London. She was in her car, in the Luthor's car park, when she dialed the number. First a recepcionist answered.
- Hello, I need to speak with Lionel Luthor, please. - said Martha.
- Fine. Please, wait moment.
After a few seconds Martha listened his voice.
- Hello, I'm Lionel Luthor, who's there? - Martha couldn't speak - Excuse me? - Lionel listened a woman crying at the other side of the phone. - Martha? Is it you, Martha?
- Hi - She couldn't stop crying.
- Oh... how did you...? Well it doesn't matter... Why are you crying, dear? Are you ok?
- I'm not Lionel... I... I have cancer...
- Oh my god! How can it be possible? Ok. Don't worry, ok. Does Clark know it?
- No... he didn't... I haven't told him... - she continued crying - I can't.
- Ok... All's fine... don't worry... I can be in Smallville this night, ok?
- No! No, you... you needn't to come. I don't want to...
- Martha I will come even if you don't want it, ok? Why did you rang me if you don't want me there?
- I don't know... I just needed to tell you... I just needed to listen your voice to calm myself.
- Where are you now? - he listened she laughing... she found funny that she was speaking to Lionel from his office carpark.
- In the Luthor's carpark. I haven't go home, yet.
- Great. That's what you will do. You will go to the mansion and you will stay there until I come back. I will rang there and my servants will prepear you the best room, and also a great dinner for us, ok?
- That's too much, Lionel. It would be better if I wait for you at the farm...
- Clark will be there, Martha, and he will do questions to you when he see you crying, and you will have to explain all to him. Is that what you want? Or you prefer to speak with me all the night and tell this to Clark tomorrow, more calmly...
. . .
Lionel was right, his servants had prepeared Martha the best room of the mansion. It was very nice.
She first had a bath and relax. All had been so fast. She started to feel sick two months ago, she went to the doctor and they had carry out many tests on her. Just the afternoon before calling Lionel her doctor gave her the results. She spent all the night driving to Metropolis... She hadn't been able to come back to her apartment, she needed to speak with somebody, with a friend, with the person he missed the most... with Lionel. But Lionel wasn't there... that's why she had went to his office and asked his secratary a number, a conection with him...
"Why I need you so much, Lionel" thought Martha while she intoduce her head under the watter.
. . .
It was therty-five minutes past nine when Lionel arrived to the Mansion. Martha was in her room and didn't listened the front door closing and didn't listened his steps while he came upstairs. Lionel opened Martha's room doors and found her sitting on the bed.
- Martha...! - he smiled.
She turned round and saw Lionel standing at the door watching at her. She had her eyes red of crying too much.
- Lionel...!
She stood up, he went in the room, and they both went towards the other and met each other in the middle of the room with a big, really big hug... and a kiss.
They didn't why but they kissed each other twice, how it was a usually thing.
- Sorry... - said Lionel.
- No... it was me... - said Martha.
Both were smiling.
- Oh! It doesn't matter, you really don't know how much I have missed you!
- You have missed me? You leave the country without tell me anything and you come back saying that you have missed me? You can't be...
Lionel didn't let Martha finished. He kissed her again.
- Oh, Lionel, I missed you too much, too... Don't let me alone again, please...
- I will not, I promise...

They hug for a long time, and then they have that great dinner that Lionel told Martha his servants would prepear for them. It was a really good meal, and they spoke a lot... about Washington, about London, about them... and about Martha's cancer.

- The doctor gave me the results just yesterday. I couldn't belive it, and I couldn't go back to my lonely apartment... I needed to speak with someboy... and that was you... but you wasn't here, so... - she was crying thinking on all that...
- I'm sorry Martha... I didn't want to let you alone, I just wanted to forget that I was alone...
- But you weren't.
- Of course I was, you moved to Washington and I...
- But I didn't want to cut our relationship at that way... It was really good before I left Smallville...
- Really?
- Yeah! I was waiting you to visit me, to stay in my apartment for some days... but you didn't answer my calls and... suddenly Clark told me that you had left Smallville...
- I'm really sorry for that... but don't worry because I will stay here for you, and we will overcome that... trust me...
They enjoyed their hands and went to the sofa to continue talking. Martha got sleep on Lionel arms and he took her to bed. He kissed her cheek and tuck her in, but Martha woke up and wathched at his full-of-love eyes.
- Can you stay with me? I can't think on death when you're near me...
Lionel lyed on the bed so close from her, and hugged her. And then she hold his hand.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 5 Empty Together - 2

Post  Saeshmea Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:35 am

The next morning, they have breakfast really early because they have to be in the farm before Clark went to the university. They went by Lionel's limousine becase he didn't want her to drive. All the travel Lionel hold her hand.
When they arrived, Martha opened the door with her key.
- Clark!? - she asked - Honey, mum's home! Where are you?
- Mum! I'm here, in the kitchen! - shouted Clark from the kitchen. He was really happy to see his mum again.
When they met hey hugged really hard.
- Oh mummy, I missed you a lot!! What are you doing here? When have you arrived?
Lionel had just came in the kitchen.
- Hey, Lionel! You have come back too?! That's fantastic! Have you already seen my mum or have you met at the door? - Clark was happy, but all change when he saw his mother so sad.
- I arrived yesterday, Clark.
- Yesterday?
- Yeah. I came to see you and Lionel, I rang him, he came back, and I staid at the Luthor's tonight. - she started to cry because she knew that the moment to tell all to her son had arrived and she couldn't.
- Oh! Fantastic! You come back after months of not seeing your son and you preffert to spend the night with... with him! - he was shouting really upset.
Martha started to cry harder and Lionel hugged her.
- Why are you crying, mum? Are you feeling guilty for anything? - he was being sarcastic and cruel with her... he didin't understand the situation.
- Clark... - tried Lionel, but Clark didn't stop - Clark! - shouted finally.
- What?! - shouted louder.
- Clark your mum has cancer!
. . .
Clark couldn't belive what he listened and what he have done before.
- That can't be true...
- It's true, honey, they told me two days ago. That's why I came back and... I couldn't told you... I...
- She called me and I came inmediatly. You can get upset if you want, Clark, but your mother just needed a friend to speak with, and I just tried to be there for her - helped Lionel to Martha, to explain all to Clark.
- But... but you are not dying, are you?
Clark's eyes were wed. Martha went toward him and dried his tears. She careesed his cheek and said...
- You will not lose me, son, because I will fight to continue next to you. - she smiled.
- And we will help you, Martha. You needn't to do that alone. - said Lionel putting his hand on her shoulder.
. . .
That same week Martha started with the quimio, and because she didn't want to stay in the hospital, Lionel prepear all for make her room in the farm a good place for her, and also paid the best doctors, two nurses to be with her the twenty-four hours, and an assistent to do the housework.
- I will take care of you, Martha... I want you to be the most relax you can to overcome the cancer. You needn't to be worried of anything else, because I will be aware of all that... - that's what he said once to Martha.
. . .
The first days Clark tried to be the most time he could at home with his mother, but when Martha notice that after come from the university he didn't went anywhere, she wanted to speak with him. So when he arrived from his classes the seventh day Martha was in the quimio, asked Lionel to leave them alone.
- Honey, I know that you're just worried about me, that's normal, and nice... but you can't stop your life for me.
- But I want to take care of you, mum. That's what Lionel is doing and I just want to do the same. Because instead I know you're more than friends, I still being you son, and that's my obligation.
- Oh, no honey! I don't want you to think that. I'm very proud and glad seeing that you love me so much, but, you're young, and you're studding, and you need to go out, to see your friends... you can't stay all the day here seeing how your mum is fighting with the death.
- But... it's so frustrating, seing you here, lying in the bed while I can't do nothing, even having my superpowers...
- Sweeter, don't worry about that. Look, I have a nurse all the time at home who would come inmediatly if I feel bad, ok? I have Lionel almost all the time with me, just holding my hand...
- I could do that, too! - didn't let Martha continue.
- I know honey, but you have a life to live, you have to enjoy your youth, you have enjoy the time with friends, you have to find a love... - she was smiling - you can't stay here ALL the time, but you can come to say me hello when you arrive, you can come some time at night, we can talk about your classes, about your problems... but if I know that you spent all the time here, or in your room, I feel like if I was taking your life, and I really don't like that...
- And Lionel? You do let him stay here...
Martha stayed a while watching at her son.
- Clark... before I came back, while I was in Washington, what did you do at the afernoons?
- I used to go to the Talon, or to the Daily Planet with Chloe.
- Right. That's what I mean. You have stopped to do that for stay here for me. Now, when you leave room, ask Lionel what he did in London this months. - she smiled.

Clark went out the room, Lionel was coming upstairs with Martha's lunch.
- Is all ok, Clark? - asked Lionel with a smile.
First, Clark didn't want to ask taht to Lionel, but then...
- Lionel, can I ask you something?
- Of course.
- Well, it was my mum, she said me I... well... it doesn't matter.
- Come on, I will be honest.
- Why did you travel to London? I mean, what did you do there?
- I was just running away.
- From what?
- I couldn't stop thinking on your mother. But you know what, it doesn't matter where you are, when you love somebody the distance is not a handicap to think about her... I was in Liondon trying to convince myself that it was a madness to love Martha, and it was impossible to take her away of my mind. When she rang me and I listened the word cancer I said to myslef "How fool have you been, Lionel, you had the best woman in the world so close to you, and you run away leaving her alone". That's why I'm doing that, I don't want to lose her, and I'm not going to leave her again.
Lionel watched at Clark thinking that maybe he had been too much honest with his answer, but Clark, after a while of silence, said...
- You shouldn't do that, because she is really the best woman in the world, and she's my mum - he smiled and went downstairs.
Now he understood why Martha let Lionel to spent all the time with her and not him. He was young and was just starting to build his life. Lionel's life was Martha.
. . .
Lionel went in the room and gave Martha her lunch.
- Have Clark ask anything to you?
- Yes.
- What have you answered?
- That you are my life.
They kissed.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 5 Empty Together - 3

Post  Saeshmea Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:14 am

The quimio have left Martha without her precious red hair.
- Look at me, do I look any pretty? - she was infront the mirror, and Lionel was behind her.
- Of course you do. - said Lionel - At anyway you would continue being the pretties woman of the world.
- You say that just because you love me... - she turned round and kissed him.
- I said that because it's the truth... but if this have to do you happier we can go to the city to buy a wig.
- That would be great!! I want to go out to somewhere, in the last weeks the most far I have gone is to the livingroom.
- Well, the doctors said that you need to rest and that's what you did. But now they that you are really better.
. . .
After buy a red wig to Martha, one which was really like her original hair, she wanted to for a walk. They went to the Metropolis Shop Center, and Lionel allwed her to buy all what she wanted.
- It's your first day away from home since weeks ago, I want you to enjoy this time the most. All what you want, will be yours.
But Martha didn't buy too much thinks... It was Lionel who couldn't resist to buy her dresses and shoes. When they passed near a jewellery and Martha stopped in front its window.
- Oh my god! have you seen that rings prices. I can pay my car with two of these. - she said.
- So you don't like them.
- Of course I do! That with the diamond is really pretty, but I would never paid so much for a jewel.
- You needn't. I would do it. - said Lionel wathcing at her blue eyes.
- You WOULD?
- If joy accept to marry me.
Martha took her hands to her mouth. She couldn't belive he was saying that. And she was almost answering when Lionel out his finger on her lips doing her shut up.
- Wait a while. We can't do that at that way.
He took her hand and went into the shop. He asked for the diamond ring and bought it. Martha was crying for the emotion, and right there Lionel kneeled down and said...
- Martha, do you want to marry me?
- I do! - She jumped to his arms - Of course I do! - they kissed - I want! - they kissed again.
The four shop assintants applaused them, Martha blushed and Lionel smiled.
. . .
When they arrived to the farm Martha was too much happy.
- Hi mum! How was your walk? You look so pretty with the wig! - said Clark when they arrived.
- Clark!! Look at that! - she showed Clark her ring - We're going to get marry!!
- That's fantastic! I'm really glad for you both. I already know that you love each other too much. - he hugged her mum and congratulate Lionel.

- We want to do that fast. - told Lionel in the dinner.
- We don't want a big party - said Martha - because we just want to promise to love each other for ever, we don't need fifty guests and a front page in the newspapers...
- We just want some friends and a romantic place - continued Lionel.
- So... we... - tried Martha.
- We're getting married this sunday.
- In five days! - exclaimed Clark.
- It's foolish to wait monght for get married... - said Martha.
- ... if we want to do it now... - continued Lionel - and your mother...
- I'm afraid of the cancer... I mean... I'm sure I will not die, but... there's a possibility, and if I have to leave that world I want to do it knowing that my hearts is Lionel's.
She started to cry and Lionel and Clark hugged her.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:35 am

this story is so sweet!
lionel and martha are so adorable.
Cool
mionel.is.love