- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university...

4 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university... - Page 7 Empty Re: DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university...

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:03 pm

I feel like Lex, Clark and Jonathan have something in mind! DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university... - Page 7 100206

I can't believe Jonathan forgot abou ti...but hey the important thing is that Lionel doesn't foget it!

A party, maybe? ^_^

That dress had to be wonderful, btw. And she had to be even more amazing wearing it...

Can't wait to read more!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university... - Page 7 Empty Re: DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university...

Post  Saeshmea Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:54 pm

Destiny - 56

The limousine left them in front of one of the most expensive restaurants in the city. They came inside… It was full of people sitting down and having dinner, there was a dance floor and an orchestra with a girl-singer.
“Good evening Mr. Luthor… Follow me to your table” a man said showing them the way.
They crossed the room and went upstairs… It was a little dining room in a wooden inside terrace from where they could see the stage and the dance floor. There was just one table in that space, one very large table that helped Martha guess what was going on.
The man that had guided them disappeared, and suddenly the orchestra began to play Happy Birthday.
Martha gazed at Lex blushing, and from the same stairs they’d just climbed came Clark and Jonathan, Lana, Chloe and Pete, William Clark and Sarah – the servant from the Clark’s house -, a few more friends of the Kents, like Pete’s parents and Chloe’s father, and finally Lionel Luthor.
Everybody sat down and the food was served.
“I hope you didn’t think I had forgotten your birthday” Jonathan said kissing her wife after sitting down.
“Of course not” she lied very bad “Maybe for a while” she admitted remembering all that had passed through her mind during the morning.
“The party was Lex’s idea” Clark said. He was sitting between his mother and Lana.
“We wanted to do something at home, especially because we’re not able to spent money in parties right now” Jonathan told.
“But I insisted and they let me pay for everything”
“Oh Lex… you really didn’t need to…” she began, looking at him, that was sitting in front of her.
“Stop saying that and enjoy your party, Martha” Lionel said sitting down next to his son.
They ate and drank while the music played, and when the desert time came, two waiters carried to the table a two-layer chocolate cake with strawberries drawing a tulip and white letters saying ‘happy birthday’.
Martha was moved with so many surprises, when Jonathan stood up from his chair, held her hand and knelt down.
“What are you doing?” she asked liking her fingers after eating some cake.
“Martha… When we decided to marry I never gave you an engagement ring… We have passed through lots of things during all these years but I think anything had affected us as much as the mistakes we’ve done these last months… This is why I wanted to give you something to symbolize my new promise of eternal love and fidelity to you” After those word Jonathan took out a white-gold ring from his pocket. It didn’t have any stone, but an inscription saying ‘I love you’ inside.
Martha began to cry when Jonathan put that ring on her finger. She cupped his face and kissed his lips in front of all the people who’d came to celebrate her birthday with her.
“Let me” she said “in front of our family and friends, promise you back my love and fidelity for the rest of our lives” and they kissed again.
The party continued eating cake and opening presents from everybody. Some of the people had gone downstairs to dance when William Clark approached her daughter.
“I haven’t given my present to you yet” he said.
“Haven’t you given enough to me during these weeks, dad? You’ve allowed me to come back home and you’ve done the effort of finally accepting my husband to be part of my family… What else could I wish?”
“This” he said giving her a little envelope.
Martha looked at her father and opened it… inside there was a bankbook.
“What’s this daddy?” she wondered opening and reading a large figure on it. “Dad I’m not… I can’t accept your money, I…”
“It’s not for you… I know you wouldn’t accept it… It’s for Clark and my new grandson or granddaughter” he told placing a hand on her belly “I’d like them to have all the opportunities they wish, and we both know that would suppose a big effort for you and Jonathan”
“Oh dad… but…”
“I’m not going to accept it back” he smiled and Martha kissed his cheek.
Later Martha was dancing the best she could with her big womb with Jonathan when Lex asked her for a dance.
“Thank you for the party, Lex” she said while they danced “I wasn’t expecting a surprise like this… and I have to admit that’s been lovely”
“It’s always a pleasure to draw a smile on your face, mom…” and they embraced while the song finished and Martha broke it apart. “Can’t I have another dance?” he wondered.
“I need to go to the bathroom… but I’ll look for you when I come back” she disappeared among the crowd of friends and strangers and went into the toilets. When she came out, she crashed with Lionel. “I’m sorry” she said looking at the floor.
“Why are you avoiding me?” he asked.
“I’m not”
“Of course you are… I’ve been trying to look for you during all the night and there’s been no way… every time I found you, you disappeared before I reached you…”
“I’m sorry then… It wasn’t in purpose”
“I think it was because you’ve been acting like that since Jonathan’s love confession in the table… Are you afraid of breaking your promise of fidelity if you stay close to me?”
“Of course not” she muttered avoiding his eyes again when he suddenly grabbed her shoulder and pulled her into the man’s bathroom. It was empty. “What are you doing?” there was scare on her eyes.
“I didn’t buy a birthday present for you” he told.
“It doesn’t matter, really…” she said trying to get free from his arms, but he made sure that the door was closed.
“But I do have something for you” he came closer and Martha closed her eyes stopping fighting… he kissed her lips softly, sweetly, slowly and shortly… “That’s my present for you”
“Lionel…” she said with tears on her eyes “Please… I really don’t… I love Jonathan”
“I know… that’s why I’ve given my last kiss to you”
“Last?”
“Honestly” he promised “I know the other day I said I would keep on trying but, I retire my promise, I swear I’ll make my best to control myself as long as you wish”
“What do you mean?”
“I mean that I’m not going to interfere on your marriage again, unless you yourself come to me” Then he released her and went out the room, Martha sighted and held his arm. He turned round. They looked at each other… there were so many feelings shared in that simple gaze… but any of them said anything… Martha just let his arm go and Lionel continued his way.
A long while later Clark approached his mother… she was still in the same place and with a sad look on her eyes.
“Mom, are you ok?” she wondered placing a hand on her shoulder.
She suddenly came back to herself and looked at her son.
“I’m… I’m not feeling really good, could you look for dad to come back home?”
Clark nodded helping his mother to sit down in the closest empty chair and looked for Jonathan with his x-ray vision.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:08 pm

She had a nice surprise, had she not?

It's so frustrating all the times they get close and then he just let her go... I know he's trying to do the right thing, but it's still so sad...

His gift was so sweet... and even if she fought against him, she did not really reject his kiss... she still feels something for him!

I love William Clark... really, I always thought he was right about Jonathan, but...hey, it's a secret, don't tell it to anyone! DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university... - Page 7 152995

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:26 pm

Lady Iris wrote:I love William Clark... really, I always thought he was right about Jonathan, but...hey, it's a secret, don't tell it to anyone! DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university... - Page 7 152995

Thanks for the comment^^ I love Mr. Clark too... is a wonderful character and I think without him Martha wouldn't be... Martha^^ But even if I love the fact he didn't like Jonathan and so Martha had to decide between family or *love*, I can't say he was right because it was Martha who decided to stay with Jonathan and leave her studies and career for him... .. .
But Mr. Clark still being a wonderful character to add on any fic, and Mionel still being better than Monathan lol^^
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:08 am

Hello everybody, I know it's been a VERY long time, but I've reading some old fics lately and I felt like to update some of them... specially this one^^

Desntiny – 57 - About one month later… (Resurrection)

“How does everything look, doctor?” Martha asked.
“I would recommend having a heart surgery as soon as possible, if not… you could suffer another heart attack like two weeks ago, Jonathan…” the doctor told “I’ll leave you alone to talk about it” and the man left while Martha buttoned his shirt again.
“Doctors always exaggerate things, don’t you think?”
“Jonathan Kent, you’re having that surgery even if you don’t want to”
“Martha… we’ll discuss it at home, ok?”
“There’s nothing to discuss about, Jonathan!” she yelled out “In a few weeks there will be a baby in our lives that I don’t want to grow up alone!” she broke down and turned round so him couldn’t see her crying.
“Martha…” he whispered embracing her from her back “I’m sorry…” he kissed her cheek and turned her around so they could look at each other “I’ll have the surgery” The kissed and she smiled, going out to tell the doctor. In the corridor she crashed with Clark, who told her about Garret Davis and his brother’s death.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
A couple days later, Martha was in the waiting room of the hospital after Clark had left when Lana and Pete arrived almost at the same time to accompany her. Just a couple minutes later, Lex appeared by the corridor too.
“Mum!” he said.
“Lex, sweetheart” she stood up with difficulties and embraced the boy “I’m so happy you’re here” she said sobbing.
“Everything will be fine, don’t worry… Jonathan’s a strong man” he said “Where’s Clark, by the way?”
“He… had to go back to the farm, he’s about to…” but then she saw Garret coming into the room with a bomb around him and shouting everyone.
“Garret… you should calm down… this is not the way…” Martha tried.
“I’m sorry, Mrs. Kent… you’re a good woman, you should sit down”
Martha came back with Lex, Pete and Lana, and just hoped for everything to be ok with Jonathan’s surgery, but all of a sudden, she felt a big pain on her belly.
“Mrs. Kent, are you alright?” Lana wondered.
“I think my waters just broke down” she told, and it was right.
Lex stood up, Garret noticed and asked him to stay away.
“I could pay you a lot of money if you let all of us free” Lex offered.
“I don’t want your fucking money, Luthor”
“Then, at let someone take her out from here, she’s about to have a baby”
“I’m sorry… I appreciate Mrs. Kent a lot but…” he looked around and pointed a nurse sitting on the floor, almost crying “You, you are a nurse, aren’t you?” The lady nodded “Then go there and help them, please…”
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Later, Martha was sitting on the ground with her back laying on Lex, who was kneeling down behind her. The nurse was in front of her, indicating Martha what to do, and Lana was helping her.
“You’re not dilated enough yet, ma’am” said the nurse.
“I just want the baby to be alright” Martha begged into sobs.
“Everything will be alright, mum” Lex tried to calm her down.
Then, the phone rang and Garret answered it. When he hanged it down he asked everybody to leave.
“We can’t leave Mrs. Kent alone, she can’t go anywhere” said Lana.
“Alright, but just two people can stay with her” he said.
Everybody looked at each other around Martha, and it was her who stopped the silence.
“You should all leave” she said.
“No, I’m staying” Lex said.
“Me too” continued Pete.
“No, Pete, you have to advise Clark” she said, and they both understood just with those words she was referring to the meteor bomb Garret was carrying.
“You can leave to, I’ll stay” said the nurse to Lana, who stood up and left with Pete and the rest of hostages. While they were leaving Martha screamed loudly and the nurse said the baby was finally coming.
“You must push with all your strength now, ma’am”
“Come on, mum… I’m here…”
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Outside, there was Clark looking for their mother to come out. For his surprise, he met Lana and Pete.
“Clark!” they both exclaimed.
“Where’s my mom?”
“She’s still inside, she’s having the baby now” Lana told.
“Oh my god!” and he made his way into the building, but Pete stopped him.
“He has a bomb made of kryptonite, Clark… take care of yourself”
“I will” and then, he went inside.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
“Come on, ma’am… you’re doing it great” said the nurse.
“Come on, Mrs. Kent” said Garret, who was attending the birth right when Clark arrived.
“Clark, stay away!” Martha yelled out.
“Calm down…” said the nurse “Breathe deeply, come on”
Martha closed her eyes and just wish everything to be fine while she pushed with all her strength, all of a sudden they heart a shot and after that, a baby crying.
“You did it!” exclaimed Lex embracing Martha while she cried, tired of her effort.
“Congratulations” said the nurse, handing her the baby after cutting the cordon “It’s a little girl”
“Thank you” said Martha sobbing “Thank you very much”
“Mom!” Clark suddenly exclaimed, and then noticed the baby on her arms “Is he alright?” he wondered.
“SHE is fine” Martha answered, smiling.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
A few hours later, Lionel Luthor crossed the hospital’s corridor carrying a chocolate box and a tulips bouquet. He crashed with Pete Ross and Lana Lang, who pointed him where the room he was looking for was.
He knocked the door, and receiving no answer he just came in and saw Martha sweetly sleeping on the bed.
“Hi dad” said Lex from the corner.
“Was everything ok?” Lionel wondered impatiently.
“Everything was fine” Lex told him, while Lionel approached the bed and held Martha’s hand “She and the baby are alright”.
“Where’s the baby?”
“Clark took her with Jonathan for a while”
“Her?” Lionel asked.
“Yes… it was a girl, a beautiful red-haired little girl” right then, Clark appeared by the door pushing his father on a wheelchair. The baby was on Jonathan’s arms.
“I’m glad to see you’re alright, Mr. Kent” said Lionel.
“Thanks… the nurse didn’t want to let me come but, I had to see my wife was alright”
“She’s resting, she’s made a big effort” said Lex.
“Clark has already told me you stayed with her all the time Lex… Thanks a million”
“You’re welcome”
After that, Jonathan noticed Lionel was glancing at the baby.
“Would you like to hold her?” he asked.
“No…” he muttered “I… should go” and he disappeared all of a sudden.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
When Lex and Clark went to the cafeteria to get something to eat, the baby started crying and Martha woke up.
“I told you the surgery would go alright” she said weakly.
“I’m sorry… did we wake you up” Jonathan asked with the baby still crying on his arms.
“She must be hungry…” Martha said taking her on her arms.
“I’m sorry I wasn’t there” said Jonathan “You did it great”
“I was fine… I was worried about you but, I’m happy now that I know you’re ok” she bended to kiss him and then she smiled.
“We have to think on a name, now” he said.
“I’ve already thought on one I’m sure you’ll like” she told “Jessica… Jessica Kent”
“Are you sure?”
“Your mother was a wonderful woman, Jonathan… I can’t think on a better name for our daughter…” they kissed again and then Lex and Clark came in.
TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:13 pm

Destiny – 58

Lionel was in his office when his secretary told him he had a special visit without saying who was in the corridor. Expecting to meet his doctor, he just raised his look, but for his surprise, it was Martha who crossed the double crystal door, and she wasn’t coming alone.
“Martha, hi” he said smiling and quickly standing up to help her wheel the pram inside. “What a surprise”.
“I was in the city buying some clothes for Jessica and I thought you might like a visit” she said while taking the baby on her arms.
“Always” he replied “Sit down, please…” he showed her the couch “Would you like something to drink? A coffee? Some tea?”
“A tea would be nice, thanks” she answered and Lionel quickly asked his secretary for some tea and coffee for him.
“How are you doing?” he asked taking a chair in front of Martha, and suddenly realizing she had unbuttoned her shirt to feed the baby.
“Fine” she said “Jonathan’s back home with us, and both Clark and Lex are helping me a lot with the baby… the only one missing is you” she looked at him, and he avoided looking at her nice nude breast “Lionel, what’s wrong? You were so involved during the pregnancy and… all of a sudden you have stepped back from us… I know it’s not an easy situation but… if it comes that you actually are Jessica’s father I would really like you to be her dad…”
Right then, Lionel’s secretary came in and left the drinks on the tea table next to them.
“I’m sorry” he said once she’d left, and Martha removed the baby from her breast “I… I guess when I came into the hospital and saw that nice family picture I… I realized there was no place for me” he said handing Martha her tea, and she took the cup while offering the baby to Lionel, who hesitated, but finally accepted to hold that little life between his arms. “She’s so small” he said “She looks like you”.
Martha smiled and drunk some tea. “They called from the hospital yesterday” she said “They’ll have the DNA test results on Friday… they said they’ll call me to make me know which one was positive… I just wanted you to know it”
Lionel just nodded and looked at the little baby on his arms “Jonathan wanted a girl” he said.
“Well… we’ll know it soon… let’s not think about it” she smiled, left the cup on the tea table and Lionel handed the baby back to her “Are you sure everything’s alright, Lionel?”
“I am” he said drinking his coffee “I have a meeting in fifteen minutes, you should…” he muttered.
“Sure… sorry… I didn’t wanted to make you waste your time”
“You didn’t” he said, and then helped her to put the baby back in the pram.
“I know you’re not telling me everything, Lionel… there’s something else bothering you and I just wish you’d trusted me enough to tell me” she took her purse and waited for Lionel to open them the door “I’ll call you on Friday” she said before leaving him alone.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
When you’re expecting a call, time passes very slowly… and it specially does when you have someone remembering it to you at every minute.
“Haven’t they called yet?” Jonathan asked coming into the house for the fifth time that morning.
“Sweetheart, as soon as the phone starts ringing I swear I’ll come out and call you but… meanwhile, could you just keep doing whatever you’re doing outside?” she advised him taking some muffins out from the oven at the same time she carried the baby on her left arm.
“I’m sorry, honey” he said “I promise I’ll…” but the ring of the phone interrupted him. They both looked at each other for a second without saying a word, then, Jonathan, that was closer to the phone hang it down and handed it to Martha at the same time he kissed her sweet lips. “I love you” he whispered “…whatever they say, I love you”.
Martha breathed hard, took the phone and answered “Kent’s Farm” she said. She left the baby on Jonathan’s arms and walked around the kitchen while answering with an “ok” to everything she was said. After saying “Thanks, bye” she hanged the phone down and looked at her husband with tears on her eyes.
“So?” he asked.
She approached him, looked at Jessica, kissed her little forehead and then stared at her husband. “Hi, daddy” she said with a smile on her face. Jonathan looked back at her wife and smiled too.
“I’m the father?” he wondered.
“Yes” she said with a big smile and then their tears mixed with their kiss with Jessica between them.
“I love you” he said.
“I love you too”
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
A couple minutes later a mobile phone was ringing until his owner answered the call.
“Hello”
“Lionel?” Martha’s voice said.
“Martha, hi. It’s nice listening to your voice. So, what did the test say?”
“I… I’m sorry, Lionel” she said, and he could notice some sadness on her voice while giving him the news.
“It’s ok” he said interrupting her so she didn’t need to say anything else “I told you it had to be Jonathan… I’m very happy for you, now you do have the family you’d ever wished for”
“No, Lionel, but…” she muttered, but he didn’t let her continue.
“Don’t worry for me… I’ll keep visiting you” he said “Good bye”
“Bye”
Lionel kept her phone back in his pocket and breathed hard.
“Thanks, doctor” he said to the man standing in front of him.
“It’s always a pleasure dealing with you, Mr. Luthor… but I really don’t understand why you wanted me to lie her… I mean… it’s your daughter who we’re talking about”
“But she doesn’t deserve a father who’s dying” Lionel said.
“What do you mean?”
“A few weeks ago my doctors diagnosed me a liver disease and told me it’s a matter of months that I die… So tell me doctor, do you really think it’s necessary to ruin the Kent’s family dream for just a few months of my life…?” Lionel took the original tests on the doctor’s hands and left the office without saying anything else.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:00 pm

This was sad and touching! I think Lionel did the right thing, but...
when he'll be healed, he must kick Jonathan out and take his daughter and family back! Razz *kidding*

Oh, I love the baby's name... Jessica is wonderful!

It's been a long time since I read a Mionel fanfic, actually a Smallville fanfic Wink
Are you watching any new TV series? New fandoms?

I'm glad you're still loyal to Mionel, not like me... I'm a traitor! Embarassed Very Happy

Kissessss

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:56 am

Destiny – 59 (end of 3rd Season)

Martha parked her car in front of the mansion and while she took out Jessica’s pram, two men dressed in black came out of the house and left without saying anything. Wondering who they could be, Martha went inside and met Lex in the library.
“Mum, hi! I wasn’t expecting you today” he said approaching the pram and taking the baby on his arms.
“We went downtown and thought we could make you a visit and join you for lunch, if you’re not busy”.
“No, of course not… I’ve finished all my meetings for today” he said offering her a sit.
“Yeah, I actually saw two creepy guys leaving in a hurry”.
“They were FBI agents”.
“Is anything wrong?” she wondered in a worried tone of voice.
“Everything’s ok, you don’t need to worry” and he left Jessica back in the pram because she’d felt asleep on his arms.
“Don’t lie me, please… FBI don’t bother anyone for nothing”
“The thing is I’m working with them to send my father to prison” he confessed.
“What?!” she yelled out “You can’t be serious”
“I am”
“You can’t send Lionel to prison, Lex… he’s your father”
“He’s a criminal” he replied.
“Whatever he’s done this time, can’t be reason enough for you to betray him”
“He’s a murderer” he said “He killed his own parents for their money, is that reason enough?”
“How have you learnt about that?” she asked with opened eyes.
“You already knew?” he muttered stepping back “That’s what made you leave us, isn’t it?” he said, suddenly putting two and two together.
“I…” she tried to say, but he interrupted her.
“You left knowing you were leaving me with a murderer” he said “How could you?”
“I couldn’t take you with me, Lex… he was your father, I was just his wife, not matter whatever I felt for you… there was no way you could come with me”
“You should have sent him to prison then” he said.
“I… I couldn’t” she muttered broking down.
“What you mean you couldn’t!?” he yelled out frightening Martha.
“I loved him, Lex… What I knew made me leave but… it didn’t make me stop loving him… I loved you both and… if I had sent him to prison, they would have taken you away from both of us… Would you have preferred that?”
“I would have preferred you not leaving me” he said “I’m sorry… you should leave now”.
“Lex… please” she begged, but he gave her his back so Martha left with Jessica without saying anything else and crying.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:13 pm

Destiny – 60 (Crusade - Start of 4th Season)

((Just make sure you understand everything I don’t talk about in the fic happens exactly like in the series, if there’s anything I like to change I always write it… So, for the moment, Clark’s left, Jonathan’s in coma in the hospital, Lionel’s in prison, Chloe’s supposed to be dead, Lana’s gone (as well as Pete) so… Martha’s been alone for three months, just with Jessica)).

RIGHT AFTER MARTHA TAKES CLARK BACK WITH THE BLACK KRYPTONITE.
“Clark” she said among sobs, with her son’s head on her lap and caressing his hair like not believing he was there.
“It’s me, mom, I’m back” he said, and then stood up “Come on, let’s go”
Martha nodded and grabbed her son’s hand to help herself to stand up from the ground.
“Where’s Jessica?” Clark wondered once they were out of the caves.
“At home, with Lois”
“Really?” he asked.
“She offered herself while I looked for you…” Martha told him while they went into the car.
“I see. Let’s go home, then…” he said driving away “I want to see dad and my little sister…”
“Clark… dad’s not home”
“What do you mean?”
“He’s been in coma since you disappeared… Doctors say he’s brain-dead” And Clark noticed some tears coming out her eyes while she was saying that.
They said nothing else for the rest of the journey. When they arrived to the farm, Martha thanked Lois for baby-sitting Jessica and offered her to stay in the farm if she wished. Then, while Clark embraced her little six-month-old sister, the phone rang, and Martha answered.
“Clark!” she shouted after put the phone down.
“What’s the matter?” he asked.
“We have to go. It was from the hospital… your father’s awake!” she said crying of happiness while taking the baby and the car keys.
“I’ll drive” he said noticing her too excited, and they left leaving Lois alone once more.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Clark hadn’t even stop parking, that Martha opened the car door and run into the building. She almost crashed into a nurse on her way, but when she finally reached that room where she’d spend the last months of her life reading to a sleeping man, she hesitated. What if after the coma he didn’t recognize her? What if it had caused any big damage on his brain and now he couldn’t talk, or walk, or anything? All those thoughts passed through her mind in a second but then, she came in.
She had not enough strength to say anything; she just broke down and started crying desperately while walking to the bed.
“Martha…” he muttered, smiling and taking her hand. He raised his arm and dried her tears “I’m sorry”. Then Martha sat down on the bed and kissed him passionately, like if she’d been all that time keeping her love and passion for that only kiss.
“Sorry” Clark said after stepping into the room with Jessica on his arms.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
“I can’t imagine how much you’ve been suffering all this time, mom” Clark said.
“I would lie if I said I didn’t feel lonely any time but… then I looked at Jessica and she always remind me of this family and… that made me be sure we would be together again at the end”.
“What about Lex?” Jonathan wondered.
“I… I haven’t seen him again since our argument… I tried to talk with him but… he’s still upset with me”
“That reminds me…” Clark muttered “Before leaving with Kara, Lionel gave me a key of a room in the mansion where Lex keeps investigating about the bridge accident and other things about me…”
“Clark… we can’t blame him for trying to find a reason to all the weird things he’s seen ever since that day…”
“Mom, I know you love him but… the caves talk about me having an enemy and… I’m beginning to think this is going to be Lex Luthor”
Martha didn’t reply to her son. She hadn’t seen Lex ever since they argued about Lionel that morning but, she was still hoping he would come back to her sooner or later and they would take back that nice relationship they’d had. But those words from Clark made her think what could happen if he was right… she loved Lex like a son, but Clark was her son, her special boy and… if they would be enemies, she didn’t want to find herself in the middle of them.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:00 pm

Destiny – 61 (Transference)

Lionel has switched bodies with Clark, he has almost burned Martha’s hair in the barn and is now ready to go to bed in the Kent’s farm house.

Lionel, in Clark’s body, was coming out from the bathroom when noticed the master room’s door half opened. He walked closer and looked through the space left, how Martha was rolling her top up to suddenly show her perfectly form breasts. As soon as her jumper felt on the floor, it burnt.
Martha screamed and Lionel quickly came in and put it out.
“I’m sorry” he apologized.
“It’s ok” she said “But… What’s wrong with you, sweetheart? You’ve been acting weird the entire day”
“I…” he muttered looking at Martha taking Jessica and on her arms and sitting down on the bed to feed her “I’m… fine”.
“Sit down” she offered him a sit next to her on the bed “You know you can’t lie me, sweetheart, so tell me… what’s bothering you…?”.
Lionel stayed speechless for a while, hypnotized by the beautiful scene of her daughter being breastfed.
“I’m fine, really” he insisted “I’m just trying to find a new place for me in life”
“I’m sure you will” she smiled, and then looked down at the baby and noticed she was falling asleep, so she left her on the crib “Do you mind keeping an eye on her while I take a shower?”
“Me? Eh… no… I guess I don’t” he muttered while Martha took off her trousers too in front of him, and walked into the bathroom.
While Martha was in the shower the baby woke up and Lionel grabbed her and tried to make her sleep again.
“You know” he whispered to Jessica “You do have a beautiful mom… I’m sure you’ll be as clever as she is… You’ll be an amazing girl, and I wish I could be there with you” He then listen to the water stop running, so he left Jessica back into the crib.
“Thanks sweetheart” Martha said, coming out covered just with a towel, with her skin wet and her hair dripping on her breast.
Lionel felt that heat coming up again on his eyes, so he closed them, and stood up.
“You’re ok?”
“Yes” he quickly answered “Just tired. Good night”.
Right after Clark in Lionel’s body has convinced Martha that he is her son.

Martha was driving the faster she could, managing the wheel with one hand and her mobile phone with the other.
“Jonathan, it’s me, listen… Clark’s not himself right now. I need you to take the piece of kryptonite we keep in the barn and come to the Luthor Mansion”
“What are you talking about?” Jonathan asked from the other side of the phone.
“Lionel is in Clark’s body. I’m going to check Lex’s alright, but we might need the kryptonite. Please, just do what I say” she hanged the call right when she was arriving to the mansion.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Once the servants let her come in, she crossed the corridor the faster she could and went to the library, where they said Lex was with his friend Clark. When Martha opened the door, her son was suffocating Lex.
“Lionel, stop, please!” she begged while coming in. But he ignored her, so she approached him and grabbed his arm “Lionel, he’s your son, please!”
Instinctively, Lionel pushed Martha away, but he couldn’t control this new super strength, so she flew across the room and crashed against a crystal tea table, breaking it into pieces.
“Martha!” Lionel suddenly realized what he’d done and run towards her. She was unconscious, so he took her on his arms carefully.
“Leave her down” Lex suddenly said aiming him with a gun. But Lionel ignored him and left the room with Martha, disappearing behind the doors with his super speed. After that, Jonathan came in.
“Where’s Martha?” he wondered seeing the mess in the library.
“He’s taken her with him”
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

When she woke up, Martha felt a strong head-each and found herself lying down in a strange couch.
“You’re back” said her son’s voice “I was worried about that cut on your forehead” he said caressing it softly “but I couldn’t take you to the hospital… everybody must be looking for you, now”
“What are you doing, Lionel?” she asked, sitting down and looking at him “You have to go back to prison… Clark…”
“No way” he said standing up “I like this body. It’s young, and stronger than I ever thought… I never imagined the traveller would have all these great abilities”.
“You knew?”
“Ever since you were in the hospital” he told.
“You gave us the key!” she exclaimed on surprise “Why have you never…?”
“I couldn’t. You loved the boy” Lionel interrupted “You were back in my life after so many years, hurting him would have made me lose you… it wasn’t worthy.”
“What about now? Is it worthy for your freedom?”.
“I’m not going to lose you…” he said, kneeling down in front of her, grabbing her hands and staring at her “With this powers we can go anywhere you wish… We can run away together, just you, me and Jessica… What do you say?”.
“Even if I wanted to run away with you, Lionel… I couldn’t. My place is here, with my family… with my son” she said, and some tears came out from her eyes “Please, don’t do this to Clark… he doesn’t deserve this…”
Lionel stood up and walked to the terrace window, Martha stood up willing to follow him but, she suddenly felt back onto the couch after letting go a moan of pain.
“Are you ok?” Lionel wondered quickly running towards her.
“My ankle is sore” she muttered. And Lionel carefully took her leg and took her shoe off.
“You must have twisted it when I threw you against the table… It’s my fault”
“It’s ok, I’m ok…”
“No, you’re not… You’re hurt and sad because of me… I…” he said, suddenly realizing of what he’d done “I’m sorry, Martha… for everything… I… I’ll tell Clark were to find you” and he stood up and disappeared all of a sudden.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Clark run the fastest his super speed let him to cross the city and get to that apartment where Lionel had said his mother would be.
“Mom?” he asked after coming in by the door.
“Clark?!” she exclaimed after seeing her son coming into the living room “Is it you?”
“Yes” he said sitting next to her an embracing her “Are you ok? Lionel told me you were injured, I thought…” he caressed the few cuts she had from crashing with the table.
“I’m ok, I just have a twisted ankle… nothing else”
While he took his mother on his arms and they ran to the nearest hospital, he told her Lionel had come into the prison switched back bodies with him willingly… That he didn’t understand what could have happened but that… he’d learned Lionel was dying while being in there.
“Dying? Are you sure of that!?”
“He has a liver disease… it looks like he just have a few more weeks of live”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:01 pm

Destiny – 62

Martha was sitting at the porch with her ankle bandaged and Jessica sleeping on her lap, when saw Lex’s car approaching to the farm. He came out the car with a red tulip bouquet on his hands and walked towards her.
“Hi” he shyly said.
“Are them for me?” Martha asked looking at the flowers.
“I wanted to come yesterday to the hospital but, I thought you would like to be with family after what happened with my father”
“You thought wrong…” Martha said.
“What do you mean?”
“You’re part of my family too” she smiled “Why don’t you have a sit?”
“Well… I thought after… I mean… Last time we met…”
“Come on, come here” and he offered him to sit down next to her, he did so and she rested her head on his shoulder “I’ve missed you a lot, sweetheart” she said.
“Me too” he said. And they stayed like that for a while, there was no need to apologize or forgive, and then, Lex stopped the silence. “Thanks for helping me yesterday. I guess my dad will never stop hurting people”.
“He’s not a bad man, Lex… he just, sometimes needs to be remembered what’s good and what’s wrong”.
… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …
A couple days later, Lionel was walking to the visit room of the prison trying to look the better he could for the person who was waiting for him. Sitting down, there she was, Martha, wearing a nice purple blouse. Leaning on the table, there was a crutch…
“I’m sorry” he apologized while sitting down in front of her.
“It’s ok… it looks worse than it actually is…” she muttered and then she looked at him “Thank you, Lionel… for not leaving Clark in here”
“You shouldn’t be thanking me anything… What I did was… horrible… I’m very sorry for thinking I could just run away on his body and leave everything behind”
“Lionel… about…” and she tried to look for the right words… but he interrupted her.
“I promise I’ll never hurt you again, Martha… I’ll take Clark’s secret to the tomb…”
“Lionel… Clark told me…” and he suddenly noticed a cry on her voice “… you’re dying…”
“I… I was” he said “Doctors found me a liver disease without any existing cure. I was dying, but… Something happened… I don’t know if Clark has something to do with it but, I’m cured now… I’m not dying anymore” he smiled and cried at the same time while saying that “Martha, I don’t know what that boy did to me but… I feel I owe him my life”
TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:02 pm

Destiny – 63
When Martha woke up that morning, she found herself alone in the bed. She woke up and walked into Jessica’s room first to make sure she was ok and still sleeping. Then she went downstairs on her pajama. It was weird that the boys got up before her, but it was even odder to here noise at that time on the morning.
“What are you gu-?” but she didn’t finished her question; because when she reached the bottom of the kitchen stairs a boom frightened her, and she suddenly found herself in a pink and white balloon sea.
“What was that?” she heard Jonathan wondering before appearing into the kitchen. “Oh, you already woke up. Good morning, honey” he said carefully approaching her, trying not to burst any other balloon. They kissed and then Martha asked what was all that mess. “It had to be a surprise… we wanted to have everything ready before you came downstairs”.
“I thought we agreed on…”
“It’s my fault, mom” Clark’s voice interrupted her, joining them while blowing another pink balloon “You always say you’re sorry because I never had a birthday party, so we’re going to celebrate Jessica’s birthday from the very first one”
“Oh sweetheart… you’re such a good big brother… but she’s just a baby, now… she doesn’t even talk yet, she doesn’t care about a birthday party”
“That’s exactly why the surprise had to be for you too” Jonathan said.
“Today we’ll also celebrate how lucky we all are of having you as a mom” and Clark kissed her cheek before going back into the sitting room.
“I guess I won’t be able to make any breakfast until you’re done with this, do I?”
“You can come back upstairs and have a shower while the baby is still sleeping” Jonathan suggested.
“Or you could come back with me…” she pecked his lips and then made her way upstairs while he followed her closely.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Later, they came downstairs together with Jessica, after had a shower and got changed. But they didn’t find Clark alone, Lois and and Lex were helping him to hang down the last balloons.
“Do you like it, sweetheart?” Martha asked Jessica while she smiled amazed with so many balloons in the sitting room.
“Hi, mom” Lex said leaving a kiss on Martha’s cheek “Hi, little princess” and he grabbed Jessica on his arms.
“We haven’t have breakfast yet, you come with us?” Martha asked Lex; and they both went into the kitchen.
“I brought her a present” he said “I hope you like it”
“You didn’t need to, sweetheart… I didn’t even know we were having a party”
“Well… that’s what a surprise party consist in”
“You knew?!” Martha playfully exclaimed while preparing Jessica’s milk and a cup of coffee for herself “Do you want some coffee or anything, dear?”
“No, thanks” he answered “Clark told me a couple weeks ago… but I bought this a few months ago… I just wasn’t sure when to give it to you after…” they both understood he was talking about their argument about Lionel, so he said nothing else and just handed Martha a little box she opened after taking everything to the table.
“Oh!” she exclaimed after finding a little white gold bracelet with pink pearls, spelling Jessica’s name on one side, and my little sister on the other “This is very beautiful, Lex” she said with tears on her eyes.
“I wanted to give her something special. I want her to feel me her brother whatever happens”
“She will” Martha said kissing his forehead.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
They didn’t let Martha help making the lunch, so she spent the rest of the morning to lunch with Lex and Jessica walking around the farm and finally sitting at the porch’s shadow, welcoming the people that was arriving, like Chloe and Lana, and also Martha’s father, who joined them at the bench.
“I still can’t believe this little lady is my granddaughter” he said while having Jessica on his lap.
“It’s been a year since I gave born to her and I keep asking Jonathan if it isn’t a dream that she’s in our lives” she smiled and then, the three of them looked at the large limousine driving into the farm.
“Is it…?” she said.
“It can’t be” Lex muttered.
“I thought he was in prison” Mr. Clark added while Martha woke up to see better who was going to come down the car. And… they were right, there he was…
“Lionel?!” she exclaimed confused and surprised while Lex went inside without saying a word.
Lionel walked towards them carrying a bag on one hand and a flower on the other.
“I see you have visits today” he said gazing the other cars parked in front the barn. “I just came to say happy birthday to that lovely little angel” and he glanced at Jessica on his grandpa’s arms.
“You’ll never stop surprising me, will you? How did you manage to get out from prison?” she asked, not hiding her smile.
“I escaped” he joked coming up the porch “I pulled some strings and behaved good” he answered, and handed her a red tulip she took and smelled.
“It’s nice to seeing you” she replied, controlling a sudden wish to kiss his lips.
“This is for Jessica” he stepped back, feeling that wish through her skin, and knelt down to hand the baby a nice grey teddy bear with a pink bow that he took out from the back. “I’d like to give her something nicer but, I’ve been free for a few ours yet”
“It’s lovely, Lionel… she loves it” and she smiled looking at her daughter hug that toy “You’ll stay for lunch, will you? We’re celebrating Jessica’s birthday and the only one missing was you”
“I’ll be glad to stay as long as all the family wants me to”
“They will… don’t worry”
Any of the Kent men and neither Lex dared to confront Martha, and even less in such a special day. So, Lionel stayed and all the family and friends were together to celebrate Jessica’s first birthday in a peaceful lunch. And even there were a few uncomfortable silences during the eve, Martha spent a great day, that would end with the most special presents of all.
Once everyone was gone, Martha left Jessica sitting on the kitchen’s floor playing with her new teddy bear, while she washed up the dishes. After a while, all of a sudden, Martha heard her saying “mama”. She turned around almost making a glass slide from her hands and the baby said again “mama”, while raising her arms. Martha quickly left the glass back in the sink and knelt in front of her.
“What did you say?” but she received no answer “Come on, sweetheart, say it again… say ma-ma”
“What’s going on?” Jonathan asked coming into the kitchen and finding her wife and daughter on the ground.
“She called me!” Martha said among tears of happiness “She said mama”
“Are you sure she wasn’t just babbling”
“No, no… she said mama and looked at me”
“Mama” that sweet little voice said again, raising her arms to Martha one more time.
“You hear it?”
“I did!” Jonathan exclaimed “She said her first word!”
“She did” and now they were laughing, and the baby laughed too and said again “mama”.
This time Martha finally took her on her arms and stood up.
“Say da-da” Jonathan said.
“Mama” the baby repeated.
“Daa-daa” he said again.
“Mama” Jessica insisted laughing and clapping her hands while being on Martha’s embrace.
“Oh, let her rest, one word at time is enough” Martha said.
“You say that because she’s say mom, before saying that” he replied playfully.
“But I didn’t asked her to” and they kissed while Jessica said again “Ma-Ma”.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StonedGorgon Sun May 22, 2011 1:06 am

This is a great series. I noticed on the fanfiction site that it wasn't completed. I would really love to see how everything turns out for Martha & Lionel in this story.
StonedGorgon
StonedGorgon
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun May 22, 2011 2:31 am

StonedGorgon wrote:This is a great series. I noticed on the fanfiction site that it wasn't completed. I would really love to see how everything turns out for Martha & Lionel in this story.

I'm still writting it... The truth is I never thought it would end up being so long... but it's quite of funny writting about Mionel while Jonathan still alive, and there's a baby coming... I'm glad you like it^^
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue May 24, 2011 9:46 am

Hi, I'm writing a new part for this fic and, since there's new people in the forum, I wanted to post the part
I posted on Fanfiction but not here.

Destiny – 64 (Commencement & Arrival)
While they waited for the ceremony to start, Martha was playing with Jessica on the grass, helping her to walk holding just one of her little hands.
“Dada!” the baby said letting go of her hand and walking a few steps to Jonathan, who was just coming with Lois and Chloe behind him.
“I can’t believe she’s already walking!” Lois exclaimed.
“She started just a couple weeks ago, but she just does it on her own when she wants” Martha pointed, taking Jessica on her arms.
“Where’s Clark, Mrs. Kent?” Chloe wondered.
“He went with the rest of your class… you should go too, the ceremony is about to start”
“Where’s Lex? I thought he was coming” Jonathan said while they had a sit.
“He said so… I guess he’s about to arrive…” she said hiding her worry, because deep inside of her soul she could feel something was wrong.
Right when Clark came up the stage to take his diploma Jonathan looked at Martha and noticed her look lost somewhere.
“What are you thinking about?” he asked.
“On how old I’m going to be when we come back here for Jessica” she said, and Jonathan embraced her shoulders.
“You’ll may be old, but you’ll still be as pretty as you are” he whispered and they kissed right before the military vehicles interrupted the ceremony.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Later, Martha was leaving the house with Jessica and a yellow blanket on her arms when Clark came back all of a sudden.
“Sweetheart, where have you been? Come on, take your sister, go into the truck”
“You’ll have to go without me”
“What are you talking about?” Martha nervously wondered, leaving Jessica into the car “You have to come with us”… Meteors could kill you”
“I spoke to Jor-El… I have to find the other two stones right now”
“No!” Martha yelled out “You’re my son” she said almost crying.
“I’m the only one who can do this…”
There was an uncomfortable silence then, meanwhile Jonathan glanced at Martha and she quickly understood what he was trying to mean.
“I don’t want to lose you” she muttered.
“I promise I’ll come back” Clark said embracing his mother and his sister, after; and then he left.
“Don’t kyi ma baby” Jessica said to Martha while they driving out the farm, saying her just what her mother said every time she cried too.
“Oh, my sweet baby” Martha hugged her strongly, trying not to think she had probably seen her son for the very last time in her life. Suddenly, a car stopped in front of them and Jason came out of it.
Both Jonathan and Martha, carrying Jessica, came out the truck to make sure the boy was alright, right when they saw he was carrying a shotgun.
“Where’s Clark?” he asked, and receiving no answer he shot the truck window “Tell me where he is!”
Jessica began to cry and Shelby hid itself under the truck. Jonathan and Martha looked at each other wondering what was going to happen to them and their little daughter.
“Hurry up!” Jason yelled while Martha was tying up Jonathan to the chair.
“Jason, please, why don’t you let Martha go with Jessica… She doesn’t know anything about any of this”
“A mother always knows her son’s deeper secrets” he replied, and then looked at Martha “Now, where does he keep the stones?”
Martha took Jessica on her arms when she finished and looked at Jason with begging eyes “I… know nothing about these ancient stones you talk about” she lied, and he pushed her to move and sit down at the other side of the room, with Jessica crying on her lap.
Jason insisted with the stones, and since any of them was saying anything for good, he shot the ceil and then aimed Martha and the baby “Tell me where the stones are if you don’t want to regret it”
“Mom” Martha could hear her baby sobbing while she was trying not to panic.
“If you don’t start talking I’m gonna blow your brains out!”
Jonathan then thought he had to do something or that would be the really end of his family, so he told Martha to lie “Sweetheart, it’s not good… Tell him where the stones are”
Martha thought on her baby, and hoped Jonathan really knew what he was doing… so she lied, and while she distracted Jason, Jonathan attacked him.
“Run away!” he shouted to Martha while he fought with the boy.
Martha ran to the door but, when she opened it she looked back and saw Jason was trying to grab his shotgun again… So she left Jessica on the ground and stepped on Jason’s hand before he could take his gun back, but he grabbed her ankle and make her fell down.
Jessica started to cry again and Jason sat astride on top of Martha and tried to asphyxiate her. Then Jonathan hit him and Martha run back with Jessica. While they fought, Jason hit Jonathan and he felt unconscious on the floor.
“Jonathan!” Martha shouted and then they heard a big noise coming from outside.
“Come on!” Jason yelled aiming Martha with the gun. “We’re leaving!” and he pushed her on the door way.
“We can’t leave him here!”
“Walk!” he shouted again, loading the gun. Frightened, Martha obeyed with Jessica on her arms. When they reached the truck, a big rock crossed the sky above their heads and crashed onto the house.
“NO!” Martha cried out like if she herself had been injured “Jonathan!”
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
“Mr. Kent!?” Lois exclaimed coming into the destroyed Kent’s house and finding nobody “Mrs. Kent? Please tell me you’re not here… Jessica?” Then she saw something under the rubles… it was a hand… “Oh my god! Mr. Kent!”
“What are we doing here?” Martha asked Jason when they arrived at the Luthor mansion.
“I need to know my mother is alright” he said.
“You said you didn’t know where she was”
“I don’t… but I’m sure Lionel does… Now, walk!”
Martha took Jessica on her arms; she’d fallen asleep in the car. They went into the house, it looked like if nobody was there… Martha was afraid… she could feel that shotgun on her back and the image of that big meteor crashing on the farm with Jonathan inside didn’t stop passing once and another time through her mind. She needed to know he was alright.
They went into the library, Lionel was on the ground, drawing something… some strange symbols Martha quickly recognized as Kryptonian symbols.
“Hello Mr. Luthor” Jason said, but Lionel didn’t answer.
“He’s not ok” Martha muttered “He’s in shock, can’t you see?”
“Shut up!” and he pushed Martha to the ground, who felt on her knees, trying Jessica didn’t get hurt, but she did wake up… crying.
“Don’t cry, my baby” she whispered.
“Where’s my mother, Mr. Luthor?” Jason asked aiming him with the gun.
“He can’t here you!” Martha yelled out, and then Jessica came down from her arms and stepped towards Lionel… he stopped writing and looked at the little girl for a while.
“L-onel” she said with her sweet voice and caressing his cheek… all of a sudden, Lionel came back to himself.
“Jessica?” he said confused, and then looked around to find Martha next to him and Jason Teague standing in front of them with a shotgun. “What’s going on?”
“I won’t ask you again, Mr. Luthor… Where’s my mother?” the boy insisted, not putting the gun down.
Lionel embraced the baby and said “I’m sorry, Jason”.
“What do you mean?” the boy said.
“Your mother’s dead, son… you should put that down”
“No! You’re lying!” he said suddenly shooting the ceiling and loading the gun again “Where’s my mother?”
Martha had moved closer to Jessica and Lionel held her hand trying to calm her down. Jason was upset and aiming them… then, all of a sudden, someone opened the door.
“Jason!?” Lana exclaimed coming in with Lex.
“Put that down” Lex advised aiming him with his gun.
“No… you’re going to tell me where my mother is and where the stones are… I’m sure all of you know”
“Jason, your mother is dead” Lana told him sweetly.
“No, no… She…” then he looked at Lex “You killed her”
“No” Lex said.
“You did, you killed my mother… you’ll pay for it” and he moved the gun aiming Martha, who looked at Jessica, who started crying at Lionel’s arms… and Lionel looked at his son, who aimed the gun to the boy in front of him and without hesitate, he shot. Jason felt on the ground and his blood covered the symbols Lionel had been drawing while he’d been in trance… Marthe took Jessica on her embrace and Lex knelt next to them to make sure they were ok.
TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue May 24, 2011 9:47 am

Destiny – 65 (Arrival)

“Jonathan!” Martha exclaimed among tears when she saw her husband lying on a hospital bed. She ran towards him embraced Jonathan like if he’d come back from death “I thought… I… Thank God you’re alright”
“You scared me too… I didn’t know where you and Jessica were and…” he muttered sobbing “I was afraid he could have harmed you”
“We both are fine… I left Jessica with Lana in the Luthor mansion… I didn’t thought it was a good idea to take her here”
“Mrs. Kent!” Lois exclaimed coming into the room “We were so worried for you… We…” and then they herd some noise outside, and all of a sudden someone broke the crystal window that separated the room of the corridor.
“What was that?” Lois wondered going out, followed by Martha, and then they saw the two Kryptonian dressed in black, that grabbed Lois by her neck and raised her from the floor.
“Where’s Kal-El?” they asked.
“I know where he is” Martha quickly answered, thinking she had to do something, especially if they wanted to hurt her son.
… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …
Just a few minutes after that, Clark came into the hospital asking for his parents.
“Here!” Lois shouted from Jonathan’s room, and Clark came in to found his father trying to stand up from the bed.
“Where are you going?”
“To help your mother” Jonthan told.
“What do you mean? Lex told me she was here with you”
“They took her” Lois told.
“Who are they?” Clark asked confused.
“Lois ask the nurse to come, please” Jonathan asked her, so he could be alone with his son “They were kryptonians, Clark… Your mother went with them… you have to help her…”
“Where can they be?”
“Your mother is a clever woman, Clark… I’m sure she was trying to stop them from looking for you”
“Kryptonite!” and after that Clark disappeared.
… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …
A few minutes before, Martha and the two Kriptonian guys had arrived to the Kent’s barn.
“Where is Kal-El?” the man asked looking around, while Martha picked the piece of meteor from the drawer.
“Here!” she yelled out showing them the shiny green rock, making them feel sick.
“Stop it!” the woman begged, and then the man used his last strength to slap Martha away, and the meteor piece got lost somewhere.
“You lied us, woman” the kryptonian man said approaching to Martha, who had crashed with one of the barn columns.
“Don’t touch her” Clark said, suddenly appearing behind them “I am Kal-El”
Martha slowly sat up on the ground, feeling a hard pain on her back, and looked how her son fought with those other Kryptonian until they disappear. Clark then approached his mom and asked if she was alright.
“I’m fine sweetheart…” she lied very bad, caressing his cheek and suddenly opening her eyes wildly “You’re bleeding!” and she showed him his own blood.
“I guess I really upset Jor-El this time” Clark said “Come on, I’ll take you to the hospital… Dad must be waiting for us” and he took his mother on his arms before super speeding away from there.
TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StonedGorgon Wed May 25, 2011 5:15 am

I really can't wait to see what happens with the Mionel relationship in the future and with baby Jessica.
StonedGorgon
StonedGorgon
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu May 26, 2011 2:44 am

First of all, I had a lapsus at the end of last part… obviously Clark couldn’t superspeed if Jor-El had taken his powers away… Sorry for that…
Destiny – 66

“Lex?” Lionel said before coming into his son’s room and not finding him “Lex are you in the toilet?” He didn’t receive an answer but did notice the bathroom’s light was on “Lex, Martha was here to pick up Jessica and you didn’t come down… are you ok?” His son was still not answering and he couldn’t help but wondering if he had fallen down or anything so he went in. “Oh my God!” he exclaimed when he found Lex sitting on the toilet with his hands on his almost bald head and all his precious red hair on the bath’s floor. “Son, what happened?” but Lex was in shock.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
“Lionel!” Martha exclaimed after crossing the hospital’s corridor “I came as soon as I could… Where’s Lex?”
“He’s in there” he pointed the door in front of him “He… he’s…”
“Is he alright? What do the doctors say?”
“They… don’t know why… They just say maybe… the meteors… but…” Lionel talked with no sense on his words, so Martha helped him to sit down on the waiting room’s benches and then went into Lex’s room.
“Sweetheart it’s me, Martha” she said to the laying-down man, covered from feet to head with the sheets. She approached the bed and put her hand on what she guessed was his shoulder. “Are you sleeping?”
“Go” Lex barked “I don’t want anyone to see me, I don’t want you to see me like this”
“Sweetheart…” she sat down and slid her hand under the sheets looking for his hand. “I don’t care how you look like… I’d love you in the same way I do whatever was your appearance… And…” she sobbed “…even if you don’t let me look at your beautiful face anymore, I won’t move from this chair until I’m sure you’re alright”.
Slowly, Lex pulled the sheets down and let Martha look at him, but her eyes didn’t even gaze at his bald head, no… her wet blue eyes didn’t stop staring at his eyes while he moved himself to sat on the bed.
“I can’t see anything wrong” she said with that magic smile on her lips.
“I’m bald” he muttered, and she took her hand to his smooth head, and slid her fingers down to his chin to make him look at her.
“What matters is that doctors say you’re ok, that you’re not ill, sweetheart… As for your hair…” and she raised herself to kiss there where his red hair had been “You look as beautiful as ever”
Lex didn’t reply her, just embraced her sweetly.

Martha passed the night in the hospital and on the morning the doctors told them they couldn’t see anything wrong on Lex. They couldn’t give any other reasonable explanation to the fact he’d lost his hair from day to night, but that it might have been caused by the meteor shower.

After those couple day incidents, time passed away with normality… Lex got used to his new appearance, Jessica improved her walking, Clark got his powers back after actually die in the hospital because a kryptonite bullet, his dreamt relationship with Lana became a reality… and now Lex Luthor and Jonathan Kent were running against each other on the same elections.

(Fanatic – Some quotes taken from the episode)

After closing the Talon, Martha stopped in front of her husband’s face in a campaign poster… She was proud of what he was doing, but she couldn’t help but feeling he was doing wrong… He’d been at death’s doors too many times because of his heart problems, they had a family to raise, a big secret to protect… and becoming the target of all the state of Kansas didn’t seem to be the best step to make.
“It's obviously true what they say, behind a great man is a great woman” Lionel’s voice frightened her “The campaign must be taking up a lot of your time” he continued after she’d calmed down.
“Yes it is, but fortunately Jonathan and I have a lot of help” she pointed.

“Unfortunately, not enough to win. You know, Lex is entering the last stretch of the campaign with infinite resources and I believe you are down financially to...nothing.”
“My dad is helping us as much as Jonathan lets him to do, Lionel… but I'm glad you're finally behind your son.”
“You misunderstand me. Lex has deep pockets, and Jonathan needs at least enough money to match that. With Jonathan’s pride, you’ll never win” and he handed her a check.
“Lionel, this is more than money to match.” She said looking at him with disbelieve “I’m sorry, but… We've run his campaign on his beliefs and that's what is going to win him the election. Jonathan would never accept this, especially with our past together, Lionel. It would be better if you keep yourself away from this”
“I know” he said “I fully expected Jonathan to barrel his way through the campaign fueled by blind idealism, but I was hoping you'd be savvier. Perhaps you have your own personal reasons for wanting Jonathan not to win.”
“As well as you obviously have your own reasons for Lex not to win” she added harshly giving his check back. “I’m sorry, Lionel… Oh, could you please tell Lex I’ll pass by the mansion tomorrow after lunch with Jessica? I’d like to wish him good luck before his big speech”
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Martha’s idea about the consequences of Jonathan running the elections didn’t change after finding her husband hanging from his feet in the barn that night, and she got really upset after he decided to continue with the campaign instead of quitting. That’s why she felt that need of running away before explode, before yelling, before breaking down… and on her race to the exit she crashed with Lex.
“Mum!” he exclaimed helping her to keep her balance “Is Jonathan alright? I came to…”
“He’s, he…” she was too excited to talk clearly, and then Clark appeared accusing Lex of having something to do with the attack.
“I didn’t! I had nothing to do with that, Clark… you have to believe me”
“Of course we do, sweetheart” Martha said caressing Lex’ face.
“Mom!” Clark looked at her.
“Dear, I want to know who did this too but, there’s no way I’m going to believe it was Lex” she kissed her son’s cheek and then held Lex’ hand “Tell your dad Jessica and I won’t spend the night at home”
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
“You shouldn’t have left like that” Lex told Martha.
“Don’t misunderstand me, I admire his courage… and deep inside I wished he could win…”
“But?”
“But I love him, and I don’t want to lose him” after those words, they were in silence until they picked Jessica up at Lana’s.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
The next morning Martha woke up late because she hadn’t been able to fall asleep until a couple hours before sunrise. She made sure Jessica was still sleeping and went downstairs. She knocked the library’s door before coming in, and met Lex with a young girl.
“Oh, sorry, sweetheart, I didn’t thought you would be in a meeting this early…”
“No, please, come in… Samantha just came to inform me about the last poll results, but she was leaving”
“Actually…” the lady tried to say but Lex interrupted her.
“Come back after Mr. Kent’s speech of this afternoon… My mum needs me more today than my campaign” he said smiling to Martha, and then Miss Drake left saying nothing.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Last edited by Saeshmea on Sun May 29, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StonedGorgon Thu May 26, 2011 3:05 am

I love reading your writing style. It keeps getting better and better with every item that you put out. And I can't wait to see what happens next with this story. Smile
StonedGorgon
StonedGorgon
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun May 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Destiny – 67 (Fanatic)
“I know you both love me, sweetheart” Martha was saying to the phone “I love you too… I just needed some time on my own, I’m sure you understand… It’s not easy to stand by your father while he’s willing to die for… never mind.” She took a breath “Tell your dad I’ll meet him at the theater, I won’t let him give his speech without a kiss of mine” she said before hanging up.
“Was it Clark?” Lex asked.
“Yes… He was worried I wouldn’t back”
“But you will, won’t you… I mean, it’s not that I don’t like to have you and Jessica here but, you can’t give up with Jonathan just because a stupid argument”
“No, don’t worry…” she smiled “I won’t let politics take my husband away from me”

.....................................................................................................................................

“Jessica, dear, don’t run!” Martha shouted trying to follow her daughter, who was already some steps ahead, with those high red heels. “Sweetheart, where are you now?” she wondered not seeing her, guessing she was hiding behind one of the cars parked “We’ll be late for giving daddy a kiss if you don’t come out”
“Don’t worry, we won’t be late, Mrs. Kent” and suddenly a boy appeared from behind a car hand by hand with Jessica, who was licking a lollypop.
“Who are you?” Martha asked, trying not to get panic, thinking how to take Jessica back without anyone getting hurt.
“We met this morning” and it was then when Martha realized that boy was actually a girl, it was Miss. Drake, but with a shaven head.
“What are you doing here?”
“Shut up and walk” and she pulled her jumper up to show Martha a little gun she was hiding.
Confused but obedient, Martha walked to the theater a step ahead Samantha and Jessica. When they reached the back entrance, a man recognized Martha as Mr. Kent’s wife, but not the boy behind her.
“He comes with me” Martha said and they went inside without any problems. While they walked through cables and curtains to go to the projection booth, Martha could see her husband at the backstage waiting for her impatiently. For a while, she wanted to scream but… she looked back and saw her daughter on that girls arms… she couldn’t risk that much. And while she climbed the stairs she realized that was the second time in a very short period of time that someone was threatening her with her baby’s life… this wasn’t exactly the kind of life she’d expected for her family…
“Now what?” she wondered after they went into the room, and before she could face at their captor, she felt a strong hit on her head and felt to the ground.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
“Dad? What’s up?” Clark asked after answer his phone.
“Didn’t you say your mother was coming?” Jonathan wondered confused.
“She said she would be there before you started your speech… Why, hasn’t she arrived yet?”
“No, but I guess she has all the rights to be upset with me” Jonathan muttered, defeated. He didn’t want to hurt his wife but, he felt running those elections against the Luthor name was something he had to do.
“Clark, trust me, she’ll come… she said she would. I’ll check if she’s still with Lex before coming”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Martha felt confused while she came back to herself. She opened her eyes and saw Samantha playing with a rifle, she looked around and noticed her daughter at the other side of the room, laying down on an old couch with her eyes closed.
“What have you done to her?!” she exclaimed trying to stand up but suddenly realizing she was tied up.
“She’s fine, I just gave her something to sleep so she doesn’t need to see what is going to happen” Samantha talked very calmly, moving the rifle slowly, making sure it was aimed on the right spot.
“And what is exactly going to happen?”
“Well… her dear mummy is going to kill her daddy and after that, she’s going to kill herself”
“Nobody will believe that story” Martha said.
“Why not? A wife, tired of living as a farmer’s wife, decides to kill him to live the dreamed life with her ex-husband, actual lover and father of her daughter, Lionel Luthor… who appears to be Mr. Kent opponent’s father” Samantha smiled mischievously at Martha “Don’t you think it’s a good story”
“The only problem is Lionel is not Jessica’s father” Martha said.
“I’ll did my research, Mrs. Kent… nothing escapes to my hands” and she suddenly showed Martha a copy of the DNA results they’d made to know who Jessica’s father was… just that this one said it was Lionel Luthor who matched and not Jonathan, like the copy she had at home did.
“This is fake” Martha said.
“Look, I don’t need to know what kind of deal you make with your lover, but this is not fake Mrs. Kent… Why would Lex’s father keep a fake copy in his safe box?”
“I don’t know…” Martha almost whispered shocked by the possibility she’d lied her husband all that time without even knowing it… It couldn’t be true… Why would Lionel lie? What did he gain lying? What would Jonathan do if he found out? So many thoughts, so many questions…
“Come on” Samantha’s voice took her back to reality. The girl was untying her. “Now, try not to fail” she said while she approached Martha to the rifle “…or I kill your daughter.” She left a gun on the ground and then sat next to sleeping Jessica. She had another gun on her hand. “We’ll see who’s more important for Lex after these…”
“What do I have to do?” Martha asked staring at the gun on the ground.
“You shot you husband and before anyone comes here, you blow your brains out. And do not try to do anything because if I see any move I don’t like, you say bye-bye to your dear baby”
Martha breathed hard and turned to the rifle. Jonathan was just going onto the stage… He looked so confident… He salute the public, everybody was claiming him… She felt proud, and then noticed he gazed her empty chair before starting to talk.
She couldn’t kill Jonathan… but she couldn’t let anything happen to Jessica… She had to think quickly.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….....
Clark came into the theater hoping to find his mother sitting on the first line because Lex had told him she’d been out for almost a couple hours, so if she wasn’t there it would mean something had happened to her and Jessica. At that right moment, he could listen to a bang and then saw a bullet approaching his father… He ran towards Jonathan with the intention to stop the projectile before it could hurt him but… the bullet didn’t even pass next to them.
Clark run to the backstage before anyone could notice him, and so did Jonathan after realizing his son had saved him.
“Thank you, son”
“I did nothing… It was a failed shot… Where’s mom?”
“She didn’t come” Jonathan said while Clark tried to understand everything and then… he listened to another shot coming from the projection booth. “Mom!” he exclaimed before his father could just see him disappear.
Clark opened the booth’s door afraid of what he could find behind it, but once inside he met his mother embracing Jessica and Samantha Drake laying back on the old couch with a bullet on her shaved head.
“Mom” he said, relieved to see they were ok.
“Is your father alright?” she wondered when she saw her son.
“He is… she failed the shot” Clark told her.
“No… I did”

Martha had to tell what exactly happened up there… She told them Samantha’s plan to make her kill her own husband, and how after she failed the shot deliberately she grabbed the gun she was supposed to kill herself with and shot the woman who was aiming a poor sleeping baby girl with another gun.

“I’ll quit the elections” Jonathan said after embracing his wife.
“You don’t need to” she said.
“But I don’t want to lose you just because of a whim of mine”
“This is more than a whim for you, Jonathan… You’ve worked hard for this and I know you can win these elections with your honesty”
“But…”
“No… I can’t ask you to quit, Jonathan… I want to be next to you when the results come out, whatever they say” and they kissed.

“Martha!” that voice “Lex called me, you’re ok? Where’s Jessica?” Lionel asked nervously after run into the theater. Martha was going to answer him but, she suddenly found herself unable to speak.
“They both are fine, Mr. Luthor… A doctor checked on Jessica and said she was ok, that the drug Samantha used on her wasn’t very strong” Clark told just coming into the scene.
“I’m going to have a chat with my son… He can’t keep working with these unbalanced people around him, this mad woman could have killed them!”
“We’re fine” Martha finally found her voice back “Don’t blame Lex” but she was still not able to look at him.

Later, when they were back at home, Martha made sure nobody would come into the room while she looked for the result’s copy they owned and compared it with the one she’d hidden in her pocket before Clark came in the booth. They were the same, the only different between the two papers was the name of her baby’s father… Both of them looked as original as the other… Samantha said she’d found it in Lionel’s safe box… but maybe she’d lied, maybe it was a fake copy she was going to use just for her plan…
Martha kept the paper with Jonathan’s name back in the drawer and the one with Lionel’s name there were Jonathan would never find it.
TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StonedGorgon Mon May 30, 2011 10:45 am

This is getting better & better. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
StonedGorgon
StonedGorgon
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:31 pm

Destiny – 68

Martha went into the kitchen right while her husband left and found Lois alone, cursing all gods.
“Is everything alright?” she wondered.
“Yes… no… nothing is alright!”
“But I thought Jonathan was making good numbers, especially after what happened”
“He is… in the polls… but for the elections time nobody will even remember his name” the girl said “We’re running out of money, Mrs. Kent… even with your father’s help, it’s not enough to equal Lex”
“I see” Martha said in a defeated tone of voice “But I think I may have the solution” and she took her jacket and keys “Jessica’s still sleeping, I’ll be back before dinnertime” she said before leaving.
She was very grateful to have Lois with them, not just because it was nice to have another woman at home, but because this way she could work at the Talon a few hours on the afternoon while Lois stayed with Jessica.
That day she came back home a little late. It hadn’t been necessary to say many words… She just had to dial his number and ask him to come… Once the Talon was closed, he was awaiting her at the back street.
“Thanks for coming” she said going into the limousine.
“I’m always here for you, Martha” he told her while they drove away.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Days passed, and Jonathan stayed at the top of the polls’ results, very close to Lex.
“Sweetheart, you know how much I’d wish to be with you tonight but…” Martha was saying in the living room.
“I’m not asking you to choose, mum… You have to be with Jonathan tonight” Lex told her. He was sitting in front of her with a tea cup on his hands. “That’s why I came… I wanted you to wish me luck”
“Oh, of course my dear… I wish you all the luck of the world, and I’ll call you as soon as they tell us the results”
“Mom? Oh, sorry…” Clark apologized after coming in.
“Hi sweetheart… What’s going on?” she asked her son noticed a special grin of happiness on his face.
“I… well… I wanted to tell you and dad at the same time, but… I can’t wait”
“So?”
“I just proposed to Lana”
“Oh my god!” Martha exclaimed on surprise, showing first a big happiness embracing her son but suddenly, not able to hide some worry “What about…?” she asked, glancing at Lex.
“I told her… she hasn’t answered me yet”
“Well… I’m afraid you won’t need to wait longer to know what she decided” Lex said, standing up, pointing through the window that Lana was coming in, and saying bye-bye to Martha.
They celebrated their engagement after telling Jonathan, and on the evening everybody got ready for the elections party Lois had prepared in the Talon. Once the winner name was said on television, everybody started to celebrate.
“I was thinking we could finish this night in a special way” Lana whispered to Clark’s ear while his parents were embracing each other a few steps away.
“We could be in my room in less than five seconds” he whispered back.
“What are we waiting for, then?”

As she’d promised, after congratulating her husband and lots of kisses, Martha took Jessica on her arms and went away from the crowd to call Lex.
“Hi sweetheart, how are you doing?”
“I’m fine” he lied. “Tell Mr. Kent I’m happy for him”
“Lex, are you drunk?” she wondered after noticing something wrong on his voice.
“Just a little… I just… I’m alone… nobody loves me…”
“Oh, don’t say that… I love you! Are you at home, I’ll be there in a minute… I won’t leave you alone”
Martha came back into the crowd of people looking for her husband.
“Jonathan… I’m sorry, but Lex is not ok and I…”
“I understand” he said “Actually, I also… we’ll meet at home” he said, kind of nervously.
“Ok… I’ll take Jessica with me so you can celebrate your victory… Congratulations Senator” she said kissing his lips one more time before leaving the party.
“I’m tired” the baby said while Martha put her on her car sit.
“I know, dear… You can have a little nap while we drive to Lex’s, ok?”
The baby nodded and Martha went into the car.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Meanwhile, Jonathan was worried about that call. He didn’t like to listen to his wife’s ex-husband saying “we need to talk”… especially when he’d financed part of his campaign… Whatever Lionel had to say to him, it couldn’t be good if they had to meet alone.
He drove away the party without being noticed, and when he was living the town he noticed an ambulance parked at one side. There’s been an accident. He thought, and then he stopped when recognized Martha’s car upside down at the other side of the road.
“Martha! Jessica!” he ran to the crowd of policemen, nurses and firemen trying to see his daughter and wife.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
“I’m so happy that secrets between us are finished now” Clark whispered, smelling the hair of the girl around his arms, under the sheets of his bed. Then, the phone rang downstairs.
“Won’t you answer it?” Lana wondered.
“They can leave a message…” he said kissing her shoulders while his super-hearing listened to the answer machine talking with his father’s voice: Clark, I know you’re here… please, answer it’s… it’s your mom and sister… they… they had a car accident and…
“Dad?” the boy said after coming out the sheets and running downstairs in a second.
After talking with his father, he came back upstairs and asked Lana to get dress while he told her what was happening. When they went out the house, they saw Lionel’s limousine coming. They told him about Martha and Jessica and he offered to take them to the hospital… because of the situations, nobody even wondered what Lionel was doing at the farm at that time in the night.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7