- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university...

4 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university... - Page 5 Empty Re: DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university...

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:24 am

YEEEEEEEEEES, I LOVED THIS PART!

DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university... - Page 5 Drool33456183iw4

ALMOOOOOOST DONE, I mean... she was almost surrendering, wasn't she?
I hope these two will be happily back in each other's arm VERY soon!
About Jonathan... uhm, who cares? Twisted Evil

MIONEL = DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university... - Page 5 HappyValentines_emoticon

UPDATE SOOOON!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university... - Page 5 Empty Re: DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university...

Post  Saeshmea Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:40 am

Destiny - 34

Martha opened the farm’s door carefully, but she’d barely made a step when Jonathan and Clark run into the hall together.
“Martha!” yelled Jonathan embracing her and getting wet his t-shirt with her hair “We were worried… what has happened to you?”
“You left several hours ago… you said you were just leaving for shopping” pointed Clark.
“I’m sorry boys…” began her not feeling able to look them at their eyes “… I found one of my friends and we began to talk until we realized what time it was… I’m really sorry…”
“Oh dear… don’t do it again, please… we really thought something had happened to you…” Jonathan embraced her again and Clark joined the hug too.
. . .
. .
It seemed a never ending corridor… the wall of her left was made of crystal and she was able to see the city under her feet… She’d already been there… several times… and she always felt the same… Fear.
She reached the end. There was a double crystal door. She raised her hand, she hesitated, she didn’t want to knock it but something pushed her to do it… it finally opened by itself.
She stepped in a big office with a gig window at the end. In front of it there was a desk and a tall chair turned round.
She looked around the room, there was a mirror on her right and she saw herself dressed on a long red dress which skirt showed her right leg and which top showed a low neck-line and her back. Her hair felt free on her shoulders, and she was wearing make up.
She listened a noise, she frightened but faced it… the chair has turned round and two shinny green eyes were staring at her.
The man said nothing… but stood up and walked towards her… he walked around her caressing her waist, her belly, her back, her neck, her hair… and stopping her hand on her chin right when his feet stopped too… She closed her eyes while she could feel his breathing closer… he kissed the corner of her mouth… she shivered… he tasted her lips softly… she moved apart… he took his hand to the back of her neck, and caressing her hair he held his head and kissed her deeply… she kissed him back.
She didn’t feel his breath on her skin anymore. She sighted… breathed hard… opened her eyes… He still there.
Her eyes followed his hand on its way to her shoulder, it grabbed the taut of her dress and slide it down her arm. She stepped back, but he stopped her by holding her arm.
“You just have to ask me, and I’ll stop…” said his melting voice.
He gazed her and her dress felt to the floor by itself.
She was naked.
He was nude.
He took her hands and took her to the desk. She sat down and they kissed again. She moved back.
“You just have to ask me, and I’ll stop …” said him.
His hands caressed each part, each curve of her body while his lips tasted her skin… then his mouth kissed a place that made her shiver… She quickly held his head with her hands and stopped him.
“You just have to ask me, and I’ll stop …” repeated him.
His tongue made her moan… then his fingers made her groan… and when she felt the tip of his manhood going to enter into her body she grabbed his chest, looked at him and said:
“Stop it now, please”
“I don’t give up as easily, dear… I still loving you, and you still desiring me!”
While his words were repeated in her mind and wild tears went out her eyes, he loved her a he’d never done before… .. .

“NEVER!” it was a yell on the darkness of the house.
“What’s the matter, sweetie?” asked Jonathan putting the light on.
“I’m sorry… I didn’t want to wake you up… it was just a nightmare, dear…”
“Are you sure… you’re crying…” he caressed her wet cheeks and showed her the tears.
“It was because of the dream… nothing else… sleep again… I’ll go downstairs to drink some water…” she kissed his cheek and sat on the bed before stand up.
“Alright…” he turned round and put the light off again.

“Damn Lionel…” whispered her going downstairs “When the hell will you get out of my mind?”

TO BE CONTINUED…

Hi!!! I know… not a really good part… but the dream was good, wasn’t it? XD I’d like to do it longer… but it’s really midnight and I’m pretty tired, so I’ll continue this on Friday… Hoping you didn’t dislike it too much… KISSES!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:08 pm

I'm actually drooling over this part... sooooo hooooooot! Toooooooo sexy!
It's kind of interesting how she fears and still is attracted by him...
And let me tell that, but it's like if the obstacle between them is this feeling of scare she gets when she's with him istead of Jonathan... Razz
it's like if the passion they felt is SO unbridled... and she fears it because it makes her feel SO vulnerable, because she is not in control of their 'game' as he want to make her think and more she doesn't want to be sucked in his vortex again... because it would mean to suffer again since he hasn't really changed too much... because she feels it wrong on so many levels.
And yet... I think she doesn't just desire him as he says, there's a part (maybe a small part) of her who still love him...it's not just about a dangerous passion, there's more... I'm sure there's a part of her who's stuck with him, otherwise he wouldn't make her suffer that much, she had just not moved on...she had just pretended to do it... marrying a man who make her feel safe and builting a family with him was the easier solution to heal the pain Lionel left in her... but pain doesn't heal just trying to forget, you have to cope with it...overcome it and she hasn't done it. She had just run away, but she can't do it anymore...
So after this breathing space... I wonder if there's a chance to have them happily together... I hope SO!
Kisseeeeeees from ur crazy Mionel friend!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:07 am

IrisMn, your comment was great!! I loved how you studied the situation... I hope you're gonna like this part... KISSES!!

Destiny – 35 (season 1, episode 8: Jitters)

Martha came back to their table after call home. They’d gone to the city for a couple days to celebrate their anniversary and she was really worried for Clark.
“Metropolis…” said Jonathan pointing the big crystal window on his back “Do you miss it?”
“Sometimes…” she nodded smiling nostalgically “…but I didn’t move to Smallville for action and glamour… I moved because certain man told me we’d never be rich or travel world, but he’d always love me… How could I pass with a no an offer like that?” she smiled with shiny eyes and they joined their hands, looking at each other and finally tasting their lips sweetly.
Behind her husband’s head, a few tables further, she saw a familiar figure… a curled-haired man who suddenly turned round and winked at her.
She opened her eyes wildly but said nothing.
“What’s on?” asked Jonathan moving his head, but she quickly picked his lips again.
“Nothing, dear… but I’d like to end the dinner soon and continue the eve in our suit…” she smiled trying to seem calm and taking a strawberry from Jonathan’s parfait.

They ended their desserts soon and ordered a bottle of champagne for the suit. They went into the elevator and when they were alone Jonathan pushed Martha against the wall and began to kiss her wildly.
“Jonathan! Someone could see us!” yelled her not offering any resistance.
“What does it matter… you’re my wife…” he said rolling up her dress and sliding down her panties.
“Not here!” she slapped his hand giggling and the doors opened. Jonathan took her on his arms and they crossed the corridor like a just married couple. Martha couldn’t stop laughing and begging him to put her down. When they finally reached their room, Jonathan left her onto the bed and began to kiss her neck while his hands took off her knickers. Martha undid his trousers and let them fall down to the floor when someone knocked the door.
“This must be the champagne you asked for…” said her sitting on the bed.
“Can you take it? I can’t go to the door like this…” he was just wearing his shorts and his shirt was already undone… Martha still being dressed, instead for her panties, which had felt on a chair somehow so, she stood up and walked to the door.
In the corridor there was a trolley with a bottle of champagne and two glasses, but nobody… Martha stepped out looking for the waiter when a couple of hands gagged her and pushed her body against the wall. She tried to yell, but the man didn’t let her… He smelled her hair and kissed her neck and back softly, then his hand slide under her dress and met her nude womanhood already wet. His fingers took some juice and then he released her.
“I see your husband doesn’t waste his time…” said Lionel licking her white liquid.
“Are you working as a waiter now?”
“It’s just another of the sacrifices I have to do to meet you…” said him taking her hand and kissing it.
“What are you doing in here, Lionel?”
“Nothing! I saw you in the restaurant and I wanted to make sure you were having a nice time…”
“WE are…” said her “Now I should go in”
“Wait… there’s no tip for me?”
“Good night, Lionel…” said her rolling her eyes, but he stopped her again.
“If you don’t give it to me, I’ll take it on my own…” said him involving her lips into a long and deep kiss until she begged for breathe.
“Tell me you liked it…” said him gazing her and smiling.
“You’re crazy, did you know it?” said her taking the bottle.
“I’ve booked the suit next to yours… you can come after the farmer’s fallen asleep…” he said, but Martha went in not answering.

“Here’s the champagne, darling” said Martha serving two glasses and drinking hers in one gulp.
“You were thirsty…” said him giggling and picking her lips.
“…of you…” pointed her throwing the glass to the floor and pushing her husband onto the bed wildly.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:28 pm

Sorry, I had a little problem...
Well... That's the proof I'll never like jonathan/martha... I don't know why yet, but that's it... MioNeL FoReVeR !!! cheers
Lionel is driving her crazy but he's exceeding every limit! Rolling Eyes
Even if this was hot, I'm afraid that's not the right way to conquer her again though... confused
but it's surprising how much he can upset her...just think about she reacted later with Jonathan... Surprised
bounce I wonder what will happen when Jonathan will fall asleep... bounce lol kisssssssssssses

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:12 am

Destiny - 36

Martha opened her eyes when the first sun of the morning shined on her face. She carefully got free from Jonathan's arm and covered herself with the white bathrobe of the hotel. She hadn't been able to talk with Clark the day before so, she hoped to find him before leave the farm; but there was not dial tone, the phone might don't work.
She gazed her husband, still sleeping on the bed, and left the room decided to go to the hotel's reception and solution that. After close the door and make a few steps, a voice stopped her.
"Good morning" Lionel was standing against the frame door of the next room drinking some tea.
"I can't belive you were serious about the room..." said her hidding a giggle "Haven't you a home to spend the night in?" asked her.
"I do have a house in the city... but you took my home with you when you left me..."
"How nice..." said her sarcastically "I'd like to stay and talk longer, but I have things to do..."
"Without your husband and just wearing bathrobe?"
"I want to call home and our telephone doesn't work..." told her making her way to the elevator again.
"You can use mine if you wish... I've just called to my office, so it does work..."
"I don't think it would be a good idea..." told her turning round but not stopping her steps.
"Ok... but it's half past seven, your dear little farmer must be leaving soon..."
She couldn't tell Lionel her son was able to go from the farm to the town in a few seconds, so she went into his suit trying to not look at him.
"The phone was on the night table. She sat on the bed and dialed the number. No answer.
"He must have left" said Lionel noticing some worry on her eyes and sitting next to her "You've always been a too morrying-mother..." his hand caressed her hair, held her neck sweetly and then went back... and her head followed it obeyingly until her back was lied on the sheets.
"What are you doing?" asked her on a weak whisper when his right hand undid the tie of her robe.
"Anything you don't let me to do..." answered him removing the white soft fabric from her skin, leaning over her and kissing her breasts sweetly.
She moaned, and closed her eyes not able to move or say a word... like in that dream she had every night...
For a while she thought that must still being a nightmare... or a fantasy... but the feeling o fhis fingers seemed as much real that it wasn't possible... So, remembering what everynight happened on her dream, she made and effort, and talked:
"Stop it now, please, Lionel..."
He retired his hands and helped her to stand up... something he never did in her fantasies...
"Enough is enough... this mad game you're playing must stop. I'm married, Lionel... my husband is in the next room... My god! This is crazy..."
"It's not crazy... and you were married with me too when you moved with that farmer!"
"It was different then..." she said nothing else, just went out the room but glancing Lionel a last time before leave.
. . .
"Where had you gone?" asked Jonathan after Martha closed their suit's door.
"The telephone didn't work and I wanted to call Clark..."
"Is everything ok in the farm?"
"He didn't answer... I'm getting worried, Jonathan..." told her while her husband embraced her.
"Would you like to go home earlier?" asked him kissing her cheek and staring her eyes. She just nodded and then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hi ladies!! I'm sorry it's not too long... it's something I wrote in class on monday and I wanted to post it... next chapter will come soon Wink Kisses!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:34 pm

This was great, I'm beyond happy he stopped when she asked him to...it means a lot, it actually speaks volums!
Of course, the attraction between these two is amazing... I wonder how she had been able to stop him! And wonder of wonder...she hadn't stopped him because she felt guilty because she's married, istead she stopped him because she was afraid her nightmare could turn into reality... the most surprising part though is the real Lionel is different from the one of her nightmare...may this mean he's changed, at least slightly? UPLOAD MORE SOON! KISSES!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:31 am

Destiny – 37 (season 1, episode 15: Nicodemus – obviously without Lex-Jonathan argument)

Martha drove to the town asking herself why her husband was behaving as odd with her, and worried about that temperature she'd noticed on his forehead before leave the farm.
She parked the car in front of the little patisserie where she used to take her muffins, and carried the big box where they were. Someone opened the door and she could go inside. After leave the box on the table she turned round to thanks her helper and found Lionel Luthor himself smiling to her.
"Ahat are you doing here?" she said.
"You're welcome" he answered pointing she hadn’t thanked him "I thought you were more polite"
"Thank you" said her smiling sarcastically.
"I'm buying some muffins" said him answering her first question "They're home-made by a lady of the town... I've heart she's a very nice red-head from the city who married a farmer..."
"Good bye, Lionel... I'm sorry, but you're not the only trouble in my life..."
"I'm not?!" exclaimed him following her outside "Can I help you?"
"It's something personal..."
"About your dear farmer, I guess..."
"He's been behaving weird for all the morning... I think he's ill so I want to take care of him..."
"Ok, honey, as you wish..." he said opening the door of her car "Good bye, my darling"
"Bye" answered her suddenly finding herself kissing his lips like when they'd been married. She quickly moved apart and looked around her hoping nobody had noticed that lapse she'd had. Then sat into the car and closed the door making a big noise "I hate you, Lionel Luthor!" she yelled.
"I’m sure of it! But hate’s very close to love, my dear!" he shouted while the car run away.
. . .
Back at home, Martha wasn't able to find Jonathan anywhere in the house, but the red/blue van still being right where it was when she'd left.
"Jonathan?" asked her going outside, to the barn, but she got no answer and that was really worrying her “Jonathan, honey, are you in here?”
Suddenly a hand gagged her and she felt a strong arm grabbing her waist and pushing her onto the straw.

TO BE CONTINUED…

I’m sorry, because in my mind I have this fic about two episodes forwards but I have no time to write it… This part is short… I know… I wrote it on my mobile phone while I was on the bus… I’ll try to find a while to update… the problem is I’m behind with my HP’s fics too… so… I guess I’ll spent all tomorrow’s afternoon writing… what I’m gonna love!!!
BTW… I’m also wondering where’s Mss O’Toole… we miss you!!!

Kisses.
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:59 pm

She can't ran away from Lionel...he's always there, there's no escape! She even found him in a patisserie! Razz

So the kiss part was hilarious... she forgot they had broken up, she forgot everything and still thought she was married to him...oh, well...I know too well sometimes it can happen to forget something Rolling Eyes lol

But I'm so freaking worried...who's the man who has pushed her onto the straw?!?
I'm sure it's not Jonathan...so hopefully it's Lionel! I hope so! PPMS! XOXOX

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:18 pm

Another short update… but anyway… an update XD

To IrisMn:But
I'm so freaking worried...who's the man who has pushed her onto the straw?!?
I'm sure it's not Jonathan...so hopefully it's Lionel! I hope so! PPMS! XOXOX

remember this chapter is happening while Jonathan is affected by Nicodemus Razz

Destiny - 37

She couldn’t believe that was happening to her, in her own home, while her husband was somewhere around… The hands released her a while, grabbed her shirt and tore up its fabric showing her breasts. She yelled, tried to get free from him and began to cry hardly, let those big hands to turn her around and suddenly… she froze.
“Jonathan!” she exclaimed facing her husband with a still frightened look while he smiled mischievously “This wasn’t funny!” she yelled pushing him away and standing up to leave, but h held her hand and pushed her back.
“Where are you going?”
“I haven’t made the lunch yet” she said harshly and upset because of that behaviour he was having.
“You’ll do it after I’ve finished…” he said undoing his trousers and sliding hers down.
“No! Jonathan, please” she cried out while he kissed her neck madly “Stop it!”
“Shut up!” he shouted after taste her lips aggressively “Let’s just have some fun, ok?” he smiled and then continued his job kissing her breasts.
She was scared; she didn’t understand why he was acting like that… he’d never been that rough with her. Suddenly a voice cut her thoughts… it was someone shouting her name…
“Martha? Martha?!” it was Lionel. What was he doing there? “Mr. Kent? Martha?” his voice sounded closer every time. Jonathan stopped his task, put his trousers up again and took a knife from the wooden table near them.
“What are you gonna do with that?!” but her husband didn’t answered… just hided behind the entrance.
“Martha?” Lionel asked “Are you alright?”
“Lionel, don’t come in!” she yelled right when he stepped in and Jonathan throw the knife, that just touched a wall “Lionel, leave, please… he’s not himself!”
“You should listen to my wife, Mr. Luthor…” Jonathan commented looking for another weapon.
“…and you should go to the hospital, Mr. Kent…” he replied taking out a gun “Martha come here…” he landed his hand to her, but she hesitated “I’m not gonna hurt him…”
Martha stood up, Jonathan grabbed her, Lionel shoot to the ceil, took her hand and pulled her behind him.
“You’re ill, Mr. Kent...” Lionel began to tell “The man you’ve saved this morning had the same aggressive symptom… that’s why I’ve come… a doctor should visit you…”
“I’m fine!” Jonathan shout approaching to them on a last effort to fight, but fainting on he try.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:51 pm

Sorry, I'm soooooo late reviewing, sooooorry!
Lionel is MY hero! bounce He was amazing here... aww!
Seriously I was so speechless, that was more than great!
The way he protected her...the way he kept her behind him...was soooo deliciously sweet!
Now Martha has to be grateful to him...she owe him!
that's gonna be even greater...*_* can't wait to read mooooore!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:15 pm

Destiny - 38

Clark crossed the large corridor running and when he reached the waiting room found his mother embraced by that man she’d been married some time ago.
“Mom, what happened?” he asked trying to seem calm, and she immediately rounded his neck and broke down again crying on his shoulder while he hugged her tenderly.
“Your father has the same symptoms that the man he saved this morning…” Lionel exclaimed while Clark helped his mother to sit down again “The problem is they aren’t sure of what it is”
“But he’ll get better, won’t him?” Clark wondered rounding his mother’s shoulder.
“The man’s felt in coma a couple hours ago… it’s probable that the same happens to your father soon”
“But it must be something we can do!”
“I’ve already cold the best doctors from Metropolis” he told “He’ll be fine very soon, Martha…” he sat down next to her and caressed her hair. Then a doctor approached to them.
“Mrs. Kent” she said “Your husband’s felt in a coma a few minutes ago, we’ve taken him to a room and you can visit him if you wish. Like Mr. Luthor asked us, we’ve given all what we’ve find out to the Metropolis’ specialists, so now we can do nothing else than wait” she left and Martha followed her by the nearest corridor.

“Why are you helping us?” Clark asked when his mother couldn’t listen them.
“I found your mother this morning, she commented your father was behaving weird, that he seems to be ill… then I met Mr. Beales and I thought if they had been together your father could be affected by the same virus and then, Martha could be in danger…” Lionel told.
“I don’t understand why you though that…”
“When I arrived to the farm your father was forcing her”
“He would never do such a thing!” he exclaimed.
“Maybe not being himself, but he wasn’t conscious of his acts this time…” there was a long silence to say while Clark made an effort to hide his tears “If I’m telling this to you is because Martha needs somebody to remember her what you’ve just said me, that the man who hurt her wasn’t her husband” then he stood up.
“Are you leaving?”
“I have work to do… say goodbye to Martha for me, I’ll try to come later…”
. . .
When Clark came into the room found his mother curled up in the closer chair to the bed, embracing her legs and with her head between her knees. She rose up her eyes to gaze him, but say nothing. Her look was sad, her eyes were red and her cheeks were wet.
Clark sat down on the other chair of the room and a long silent surrounded the room.
“Mr. Luthor’s told me what… what dad tried to do…” he finally dared to say.
“I know he wasn’t himself right then…” she said with a low voice “… but I was scared… and now I’m afraid I could remember that every time he looks me again if he comes back…”
Clark left his sit, run towards his mother and knelt down in front of her; held her hands and stared her eyes.
“This is not going to happen…” he said “Dad will come back very soon, and you will remember every sincere kiss he’d given to you, every sweet caressed he’d done to you, every lovely word he’s said to you…” he stopped a while, trying to not brake down “I’m sure that if he remembers anything of what happened he’ll spent the rest of his days apologizing for what he did unconsciously… giving all his efforts to make you forget the injures he could have make you…” he began to cry, and Martha did to, and both hugged each other until a doctor came in and told them that Mr. Beales had just dead.

TO BE CONTINUED…

I’m sorry it’s not longer but I don’t know how to continue after this… but I try to not be so late on my next update. KISSES!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:11 pm

Lionel was very very nice in this part! I'm sorry for Martha... Sad
I have no idea what could happen next, but what I know is...things are going on the 'right' road if you understand what I mean.
I like to see Lionel and Martha closer again... maybe there's a little bigger chance to have them back together.
Maybe not now, but yes...in a near or late future, it's very possible Surprised ...so let's see and enjoy what happens... Razz kisses

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:08 pm

Hi again!!! I’ve noticed you haven’t come around here for a while… I hope you won’t abandon the forum like everybody seems to do… .. . Wink I’m sure you won’t!! Here I post a new chapter for Destiny… .. . I know I’m late, but I’m updating ALL my fics as I said I would do.
Take care and hoping to see you soon,

Destiny - 39

Lionel came back to the hospital a few hours later carrying a bouquet of tulips and some chocolates. Those were her favorite flowers and he knew she used to eat chocolate when she was worried. He crossed the corridor and when he reached the room’s door, he stopped. Through the crystal he saw Martha sweetly embracing her husband and they both were giving soft kisses to each other while they cried.
Lionel left the flowers and the box of chocolates on one of the sits of the waiting room and left without looking back. If he’d done it… if he’d turned round just a while he would have seen Martha coming out the room and looking at him leaving.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
SOME MONTHS LATER

“I don’t know how we’ll afford the damage that the tornado caused on the farm…” Jonathan murmured while he was reviewing some bills.
“I could get a job” Martha suddenly said.
“You already have one” Clark talked taking an apple when he came into the kitchen “…don’t you have enough with cooking the Talon’s cakes and the farm work?”
“I meant something outside the farm… a job with a timetable and a salary that could help us to solve the problem” she told taking out some muffins from the oven.
“You don’t need to do it, Martha” Jonathan said.
“…but it would be a great help. Let me do it, I…” she told while putting the muffins and cakes into a big box “I’d like my degree to be useful”
“I just don’t you to feel obligated”
“I don’t, dear…” she kissed his cheek and took the box “I’ll ask for something in the town council… oh! I’m going to visit Lex before lunch, so… if I’m late you can take something from the fridge”
Clark helped her with the box and then she left.
A servant let her go in and Martha went on her own to the office, but nobody was there… and it looked untidier than usually…
She’d already told Lex she would come to visit, so she looked for him around the mansion and she ended up at the garden, where she heart a robotic voice of a woman. She followed it, and found Lionel sitting alone in a bench. She stood still for a while, just looking at him… at that man she’d once seen like a God, she’d once loved, and she’d once scared… that man who owned an empire, sitting on the bench of his son’s garden trying to read a newspaper he couldn’t see.
When the machine that was making that strange voice felt on her feet she came back to reality.
“I wouldn’t like it either” she said.
“Martha?” he asked.
“Hi…” she approached him and sat down.
“What are you doing here?”
“I came to see Lex”
“I’m afraid my new appearance on his life has disturbed his routine… He left about an hour ago, I’m sure he must be coming back” his fingers were playing with the newspaper on his hands. Martha took it and began to read the meant piece. When she finished she left out a giggle and looked to that blind eyes that were trying to glance her.
“Your misters mustn’t be too clever if they believe this…” she commented.
“Aren’t you missing it?” he suddenly asked.
“Missing what?”
“Working. I mean… working on something worthy… use your talent with finances, live the city life, the…”
“Stop it”
“You didn’t come to visit me” he changed the way of the conversation.
Martha said nothing for a while… her mind travel to a couple weeks ago when Lex told her what had happened. She couldn’t believe it, she was shocked. As soon as she could, after Jonathan appeared, she went to see him at the Metropolis hospital. He was lying on the bed, with his eyes covered… She hadn’t felt able to stay… She’d even opened the door that she stepped back and left.
“I did, but you were asleep, so I left” she stood up nervously “I should leave”
“Lex hasn’t come back, yet”
“I can’t stay any more… I have an interview this afternoon…” she told.
“An interview?” he wondered.
“…for a job in the council…”
“Are you looking for a job?”
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“NO”
“…but Jonathan, we need the money…”
“Not in this way!”
Right then Clark came in.
“What’s going on?” he asked to his parents.
“Lionel offered me a job” Martha told.
“Lionel Luthor?”
“Yes… and your father doesn’t want me to accept”
“You’ve nearly done it…”
“I just said him I had to think about it”
“There’s nothing to think about, Martha… he’s your ex-husband!”
“He’s going to pay me three times what I would earn working for the mayor! You’ll have to change your mind, Jonathan Kent, because I’m going to accept this opportunity” she left a glass on the table making a big noise and then went upstairs.
“She’s become crazy…” Jonathan murmured.
“Maybe she’s making a mistake, dad… but getting upset you’re just showing mom you don’t trust her…”
“I do trust her, I don’t trust Luthor”
“Well… she could manage with him once, why would she do it this time?”
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...

Martha listened to the knock on the door, but ignored it. Jonathan came in anyway and sat next to her, caressing her back softly.
“I’m sorry” he said “You can take the job… I mean, you could anyway, but… What I want you to know is that… I won’t get mad again”
She turned round and glanced at him.
“I just need to know if I still able to do it… to face what I prepared myself for… After solve all the bills I’ll quit the job, ok?”
“You can do it and anything you purpose to yourself, Martha… I’ve seen it. I would have lost this farm a long time ago if you hadn’t been with me… But promise me you’ll be careful about Lionel, alright?”
“I promise” she rounded his neck and kissed his lips while she pulled him on top of her.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:24 am

This was a great part! I love when he leaves without looking back and she comes out and see him!
And when they meet and he's blind...yeah, that was amazing, especially when she remembers him in the hospital!
And I'm SO glad she's gonna work for him again... really, I can't wait to know what they'll do together! XP

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:54 am

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m glad to see you back!!! I hope it’s because you’ve been able to solution whatever was troubling you ;-) I don’t have too much time these days, but I’ve been thinking a lot on this fic lately and I really wanted to post this… It’s a LONG chapter, but you’ll enjoy it ;-)
Take care, and have fun!!!!

Destiny - 40

Lex came into the library and found Martha helping his father to sit down.
“Hi sweetheart” Martha smiled “I was almost leaving…”
“You could stay for dinner if you wish” he suggested “I’d really enjoy it, mom” he remarked the last word to make sure his father listened to it.
“I would enjoy it too, dear, but Jonathan and Clark are expecting me at home” she said “Maybe another day”
“Don’t be disappointed, son… she has another family now…” Lionel slapped.
“It’s not that! You know I would stay, hon… it’s just that Jonathan has been cooking the dinner and I wouldn’t like to…”
“I could pay it to you like some extra hours!” Lionel pointed.
She left go a laugh “I’m your assistant, Lionel... nothing else… Try to not confuse it”
“What about tomorrow, mom?” Lex asked trying to change the way the conversation was taking while he walked her to the door.
“Tomorrow will be fine, sweetheart” she smiled kissing his cheek “See you in the morning, Lionel”
“I’ll look forward to it, dear” she exclaimed from the armchair.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Before go home, Martha stopped at the town to by some bread and at the other side of the road noticed something… old. Some flowers were on the street in front of the old flower shop that had been closed since Jonathan’s ex-wife left him. She couldn’t resist crossing and going in the place where her eyes first met his husband’s.
“Hi?!” she asked.
“It’s closed!” a young voice shouted from inside.
“I’m sorry, good evening!” she answered walking back to the door and crashing with a woman that just came in.
“Can I help you?” a tall red-haired asked kindly.
“I’m… I’m sorry…” Martha muttered nervously staring that face “I just…”
“Have we met before?”
“I… I don’t think so…”
“Oh, please… excuse me… I’m Nell… Nell Potter” they shook their hands “I’ve been away of the town for a long while and now I’ve come back… I guess one never stops missing the place where she born…” she stopped while Martha froze for a moment “Excuse me again, please… I use to never stop talking… You are?”
“Martha…” she hesitated for a while “Martha Kent…”
“Oh… I see…” Nell smiled kindly “Is Jonathan alright?”
Martha nodded.
“Please, don’t get nervous… I got married again, too…” she showed her hand and Martha saw a golden ring on it “You must think I’m horrible because I run away from them… don’t you?”
“I don’t… really… I couldn’t… I… I did something similar once…” Martha told “I should be leaving… John-… they’re waiting for dinner…”
“We could meet some day. You know, to talk about life… I’m sure we could be good friends…”
“Nice to meet you Nell…” Martha said nicely and shaking her hand with her again “I’ll tell Jonathan you’re back… I’m sure he’ll like talking with you…”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...
… A few weeks later…
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“These are the last papers…” Martha said taking Lionel’s hand over some documents on the table and helping him to sign them.
“Is anything wrong?” he wondered.
“Why are you asking?”
“You don’t seem really happy…”
“You made me come in a Friday, when nobody’s working in the building, just to sign something that could wait until Monday, Lionel… I’m not silly… you’ve something in your mind and I’m sure I won’t like it…”
“Why don’t you wait until you see it to decide?”
“See what?”
Lionel stood up and Martha did like him. He walked to the table guide by her and he stopped behind it placing his hands on the wooden furniture.
“Martha… these weeks we’ve been working together again have been wonderful and I would like you to become something else than my assistant because I know you’re able to do a job with more responsibilities…”
“What are you talking about, Lionel?”
“I’m talking about a car picking you up every morning, an office for yourself, and… of course… a better salary…”
“Lionel…”
“Don’t you like it?”
“What?”
“The office…” his hand pointed the full room “I asked them to paint it of light orange… I know it’s your favorite color…”
“You mean this…” she looked around “…this would be my own office?”
“You like it, don’t you?” he smiled.
“I would lie you saying I don’t…”
“Then you just have to say you accept my offer”
“I can’t…” she said “I’ve already argued with Jonathan today… if I accept it would mean spending more time away from home and…”
“…close to me…” he helped her.
“Yes”
“I understand”
“Do you?”
“Yes… I already know what loving you knowing another man is spending time with you is…”
“So… according to you my husband doesn’t trust me…”
“No… he doesn’t trust me…” he said and she giggled “Open the first drawer of the desk, please”
“Why…?”
“Just do it”
She obeyed, and took out a nice box that she opened founding a nice watch inside.
“Oh!”
“It’s a present”
“I can’t accept it…” she said, but Lionel already took it off the box and looked for her wrist.
“It won’t mean anything you don’t want it to mean…” he told sliding it onto her hand and then holding her arm softly, carefully taking it closer to his lips until they met the sweet touch of her skin. She shivered, but did nothing else than look at him while his kisses climb up her wrist, her elbow, her shoulder… When he reached her neck she closed her eyes and felt his hands looking for her waist.
“Lionel…” she murmured.
“Sht...” his hands began to roll her shirt up and while his touch climbed her curves she became more and more willing to his hands. Then she felt her breasts free, and he undid her trousers and suddenly made her turned round like a puppet, and her eyes met his dark glasses, and first she try to avoid them but then… then she raised her hands and took them and uncovered those eyes that couldn’t see the fear on her face.
“Lionel…” she said again, but this time he shut up her with a kiss, followed by another that she stopped pulling him back “Lionel this is wrong…”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
… A couple months later…
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Lionel was crossing the corridor that took to his office when he nearly crashed with someone who was running on the opposite direction.
“I’m sorry…” he said.
“It was my fault” a familiar woman’s voice apologized.
“Martha!” he exclaimed “I was sure you would be hiding from me forever…”
“That was my intension” she slapped “I just came to give your watch back”
“It was a present”
“I don’t want to owe anything to you…”
“But you liked it when I gave it to you… Keep it, please…”
“Take the damn watch!” she cried out throwing it against his chest and then breaking down into tears.
“Come on… I invite you to drink some coffee…” he offered looking for the watch on the floor.

They went into his office and Lionel’s secretary served them a tea and some coffee with biscuits.
“Do you feel better now?” he wondered holding her hand over the table.
“I’m pregnant” she murmured.
“Excuse me?”
“I’m expecting a baby…”
“This is… Wonderful!! Congratulations!!!” he exclaimed “When did you find out?”
“Yesterday”
“You don’t seem very happy… It was your dream… having a baby! What’s the matter, Martha? Maybe Jonathan didn’t like the news?”
“He doesn’t know yet…”
“What is it, then?”
“I’m about two months, Lionel…”
“Two… Oh my gosh!”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:11 pm

I knew! I mean, I hoped about this Smile lol
Yay, she's pregnant and he's most likely...well, surely the father! WOW!
I'm sure Jonathan won't take it too well... Laughing
I just need to understand you wrote about Nell's return... she's married now...so what's the point? I need to figure it out... Wink
This chapter was SO amazing! Kiss

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:20 pm

Not a very good part… but I’ll try to continue it soon ;-) Again: I’m very happy to see you’re back!!!

Destiny – 41

Martha was making the breakfast when Jonathan and Clark came into the kitchen talking about their new neighbors.
“Are you going to ride with Lana again, son?”
“She can’t this afternoon, but we’re going to cinema on Friday” told Clark.
“I knew you both would be good friends since the first time you met…”
“When was it? What happened?!”
“Don’t you remember?” Martha asked while Clark shook his head.
“After the meteor shower Nell had to move to the city, with her parents, for a few days while she prepared all the papers to keep Lana with her. I hadn’t been able to talk her about you by phone, so when she came back she met you for the first time”
“I’d come for a visit without Lex” told Martha “He’d come back to his boarding school and we both were playing outside when Lana came to join us. She was wearing a necklace made with a kryptonite stone, you began to feel sick and I didn’t understand until I noticed the stone was shining. I told her” Martha said…
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
THIRTEEN YEARS AGO
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
“Lana, sweetheart, could you take off the nice necklace you’re wearing?”
“Why?”
“Because it’s hurting Clark…”
“How?!” the kid exclaimed.
“Hand it to me and I’ll show you”
The child took off the joy and gave it to Martha. Then she kept it away from Clark and he began to feel better.
“Do you feel better now, dear?” Martha asked to the boy, who nodded.
“What was that?” he wondered.
“I’m afraid those green stones that felt from the sky with the meteors can hurt you…”
“I’m sorry…” Lana apologized.
“Don’t be… Let’s go to play!” Clark said, and he ran to the barn and came back in a while with a metal bar.
“What are you doing with this?” the girl wanted to know.
“Do you like flowers?” he asked, and meanwhile his hands were modeling the metal like if it was plasticine, giving it the form of a bad-drawn daisy. When he’d finished, he handed it to little Lana.
“Thanks” she said taking the flower and kissing his cheek.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
THIRTEEN YEARS LATER
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
“I gave the necklace to Jonathan later and told him he should keep it away from you… then he told me how bad Nell had taken the news of having another kid in the house…” she gave them some pancakes and honey and walked to the fridge “Do you want some juice?” she asked.
“Yes, please” they both said at the same time.
Martha took the jug but before she’d made a step they listened to the crystal crashing on the floor and Clark had to run to hold her before she hurt herself with it.
“We’re making some tests to her, Mr. Kent… but you should know I’d never seen anything like this…” told the doctor.
“…but she’ll be fine…”
“I’ll do my best to save your wife and the baby’s life, Mr. Kent…”
“Baby?! Doctors told us that Martha would never…”
“I’ve been talking with Martha’s gynecologist, Mr. Kent… You’re expecting a baby, it’s true…”
When the doctor had left, Clark came back followed by Lex, and also his father.
“How is her, Mr. Kent?” the red-haired boy wondered.
“Doctors don’t know what to say… I think she’s really bad… but I can’t understand because she was fine this morning, but then…”
“I’ll take here the best doctors from Metropolis, sir… She’ll be fine…”
“What about the baby?” Lionel asked.
“What baby?” Clark quizzed confused.
“Your mother’s pregnant, Clark... I’ve just been told… What I don’t know is how could you know it, Mr. Luthor?”
“Oh… She… she told me when she quit the job… I thought you already knew it, I’m sorry…”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:58 am

Again: I’m very happy to see you’re back!!!

Thank you, that means a lot to me *hugs*

Anyway, talking about the fanfic...

I loved the Clark&Lana part, it was SO sweet! I love you I love you I love you

And it was so loving when Lionel asked about the baby, just like he couldn't help himself. After all, they already lost Lowell, their first child together...and that was so sad and painful to them both, so I'm sure they both will do all they can to keep safe this baby. I can't wait to read more about this beautiful plot I love you

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:49 pm

Destiny - 42

Jonathan was holding his wife’s hand strongly, scared that if he left it for a while the machines next to the bed would gave out a long whistling. Suddenly he noticed those thin fingers moving between his hands and glanced Martha.
“Hi…” he said hiding a sob “How do you feel?”
“…fine…” she whispered weakly, and then coughed. Jonathan kissed her hand and tried to show her a smile “You know it, don’t you?” she quizzed “I’m sorry… I should have told you…”
“I don’t understand why you didn’t. You know how much I wish having a baby, too…” Jonathan said trying to not seem rude.
“I was afraid… When the doctor told me I couldn’t believe it, and then… I thought that if I told it to someone it could disappear…” she caressed her belly.
“…but you did tell Lionel”
“Wha-?” her exclamation was stopped by a coughing.
“He knew about the baby. He said you had told him when you quit the job”
“I… I’m sorry, Jonathan…”
“How could it happen?” Jonathan wondered.
“It was the naïve. The day of the tornado, when it was opened, it left go a bright light that touch me… I’d never felt that sensation!”
“You mean it can heal…”
“I know it help me to get pregnant…”
Then someone interrupted them by knocking the door. Jonathan turned round and met who they were talking about.
“Can I come in?” Lionel asked. And Jonathan looked at his wife hoping her to say no, but she didn’t, so he left the room against his will to let them talk.
“Thanks” she said “…for not telling Jonathan”
“It was a mistake… I’m sure that baby is Jonathan’s, but doubts can damage the most happy of the couples”
“Last time we talked you didn’t thought the same… What made you change your mind?” Martha said coughing.
“When Clark came to the mansion to tell Lex that you were in the hospital I… I want you to have the happy family life you’ve ever wished… You deserve it and I can’t give it to you, so… I’m not going to put myself between Jonathan and you anymore…”
……………………………………………………………………………………………
When some men went to the farm to investigate the reason of Martha’s illness, Clark had to take out the naïve from the cellar. Jonathan had told him what his mother had said about the machine and he wondered if it could heal her again. The problem was that they didn’t know where the key could be, so he decided he would do something desperate, drawing the piece and asking for it on newspapers and TV.
He came back to the hospital and told his father his idea and showed him the drawings.
“I’m sure that this can heal mom” Clark told.
“She is not going to like this, Clark… People will make questions after you send this to the media… We don’t want you to be expose”
“She needn’t know it… and I’ll be fine”
Then he left taking the drawings with him, and crashed with Lionel Luthor in the corner when he was coming back to the waiting room.
…………………………………………………………………………………………...
About a couple of hours later Lionel came back to Martha’s room while she was sleeping, carrying a little box that he left on the night table next to the bed.
Martha got even worse during the next hours. Jonathan and Clark were in the waiting room when the people who had been investigating in their house for the reason of Martha’s illness came back.
“We think we’ve found it” said a man dressed on white “There were some meteor fragments on your cellar’s floor, and we found this buried in there…” they showed them a watch “Do you recognize it?”
Jonathan had never seen it, he took it on his hands and read the inscription behind.
With deep affection, LL” he closed his punch with rage and gave it back to those men “I don’t.” then he went into the room.
Clark took the watch with him and followed his father.
“What’s the matter?”
“This is the matter!” he pointed the joy “Lionel and his presents, and money, and… What’s this?” he looked the box on the night table.
“It wasn’t here before…” Clark added while his father opened it.
They couldn’t believe what they were seeing. It was the piece, the naïve’s key.
“Let’s go and take the nave here… let’s see if she was right” Jonathan said.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:09 pm

I know his decision is sweet and right, but it's also kind of sad! Sad
I think I forgot something because I don't get how Lionel was in possession of the key... am I missing something?
I don't understand, but I'm happy because Martha is going to be fine soon Very Happy
Can't wait for more! ^^

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:28 pm

I think I forgot something because I don't get how Lionel was in possession of the key... am I missing something?

Martha takes the key when they were kidnapped on Insurgence... .. . but on this fic in never happened (they spent that time doing something else Laughing ) So I guessed that if Lex never contracted those men to rob his own father, Lionel should still keep the key with him... .. .

What I don't remember is how Lionel got it... but I never have enought time to do a review on those chapters... anyway, I needed someone to give them the key to save Martha, and it couldn't be anybody else than Lionel ^^

Kisses!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:44 pm

Destiny - 43

Jonathan crossed the corridor running and reached Martha's bedroom founding it empty. Then Clark arrived.
"I've already taken the nave home" he told "Where's mom?"
Jonathan faced his son with tears on his eyes. They had been late... the room was empty... she was gone... She was...
"Martha!" he exclaimed seeing his wife coming on her own towards them "You're..."
"...fine" she ended "I'm fine" she smiled and the three of them embraced in a tender hug.
"What did you do?" she wondered.
"It's a long story... but you were right... the nave can heal people..." Jonathan told.
"You found the key?!"
"More or less... it was on the night table of your room... Don't you know who left it?"
"I don't... but…"
"Whoever has been must know about Clark..." he stated.
...................................................................................................................................................
At the end of that same corridor there was Lionel Luthor watching the scene... wishing deep inside of himself to be one of those men who were embracing his ex-wife, but also happy to see her alive.
...................................................................................................................................................
A few days later, when things had came back to each place, Jonathan Kent visited the Luthor mansion carrying a diamond watch with him.
"Can you tell me what does this mean?!" he yelled interrupting him in the library and throwing the watch across the room.
Lionel caught it in flight and looked at the joy he'd given Martha a few weeks ago.
"This was just a gift I gave to your wife"
"Exactly… my wife! What right do you have to give joys to MY wife?" Jonathan continued yelling.
"You should excuse me, Mr. Kent... but it wasn’t anything important... I use to buy this kind of presents to my employees very often..." he lied.
"Oh really, let's ask to your secretary, then..." he suggested.
"Mr. Kent, I would try to forget this if I were you..."
"It sounded like a threat…”
"Well... because I'm sure that as well as you didn't like finding this watch, Martha wouldn't like discovering about your... meetings... with Mrs. Potter"
"I don't know what you're talking about..." Jonathan said nervously.
"Oh, I'm sure of it..." Lionel opened a drawer and took out a carpet that handed Jonathan "Come on, open it..." Jonathan did what he said and found some photos of himself and Nell taking a coffee somewhere away from Smallville, having a picnick near the lake, kissing each other at Nell's leaving room...
"You’re spying me!" Jonathan threw the photos to the fire.
"Those weren't the originals... and I wouldn't say spying... I'm just protecting Martha" Lionel said "Let me suggest you to come back home with a bouquet of flowers for her and a wonderful invitation to have dinner in the city..."
"What about the photos"
"Oh... don't worry about that, Mr. Kent... the only you have to do is to make sure that Martha is the happiest woman in the world and I won't ever show them to her..."
"I love Martha... I've never done anything with Nell except that kiss... it was..."
"... a mistake?" Lionel helped "Yes, all of us make mistakes sometimes... the most important is to never repeat them..."
"I don't understand... If you knew this since so long… why haven’t you shown her the photographs?"
"Because I love her too, and this would hurt her..."

TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:02 pm

"I don't understand... If you knew this since so long… why haven’t you shown her the photographs?"
"Because I love her too, and this would hurt her..."

Well, I thought he was about to answer: "because she cheated on you so you're quits"

I love how Lionel is watching over her from a distance... and it's so nice from him to want her happy even if not with him.

At the end of that same corridor there was Lionel Luthor watching the scene... wishing deep inside of himself to be one of those men who were embracing his ex-wife, but also happy to see her alive.

That was a sweeeeeeeeet scene!

You know what? I'm scared... does she really have to lose the baby as she did at the end of SV2? Can't Lionel find a way to protect them both? TBH, I'd love to know if the baby is actually Lionel's or Jonathan's....
but first of all... I don't want Martha to lose another child... it would be TOO sad! Crying or Very sad

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:01 am

This part is based on episode 2.13 Suspect, just taken some episodes forwards… This is why I’ll jump some scenes we already know that happen.

but it’s going to make the plot pretty interesting… .. . Don’t worry at the end… I’ll continue this as soon as I find a while of inspiration Wink

PS I can’t believe I’ve been so long writing the same fic!!

Destiny - 44

Lionel crossed the garden of tombs carrying a bouquet of red tulips with him. A few steps forwards there was her...
"I imagined you would come here..." he said, frightening her for a sudden.
"Lionel..." she muttered in a very weak voice "It's been thirteen years... I know I promised I wouldn't come back here, but... I needed to come and... tell him it wasn't my decision that he dead and now..." she caressed her belly "I'm scared, Lionel... I couldn't bear it again..."
"You're not going to miscarry this time, Martha"
"How can you be so sure?"
"Because whoever is up there..." he pointed the sky "...knows that if he makes you cry so much again I'm going to kill him..." that made Martha giggle “You deserve this, Martha… you’re a wonderful woman and, if that happened that time was because I shouldn’t be the father of your son… I just spoil kids and teach them how to be cruel and odious” he took one of the flowers and gave it to Martha, then he left the bouquet lay over the white stone saying Lowel Luthor.
“You haven’t done it so bad with Lex…”
“This is because he had two great women in his past…” he pointed offering her his arm to leave “Can I drive you home?”
“Sure…” she said.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
A couple days later, it was very early in the morning when the phone rang at the Kent’s farm waking up everybody.
“Yeah?” Martha said sleepy,
“Honey… it’s me…” that was Jonathan’s voice, but it couldn’t be, because he was… Martha touched the other side of the bed, but there was nobody lying there.
“Jonathan, where are you? It’s seven o’clock in the morning!”
“I’m in the police station…” he told.
“Ethan, it must be a mistake… You know Jonathan since high school… He would have never done such a thing!”
“I’m sorry, Martha… but I’ve see a lot of good men turned into criminals…” Sheriff Ethan told.
“No! Jonathan has not tried to kill Lionel Luthor… I’m not going to believe it at any way!” she broke down and Clark embraced her.
“Can we see my father?”
“Sure… but just a while”
“Jonathan!” Martha run with her husband and he stood up and looked at her from the other side of the bars.
“Martha, I didn’t hurt Lionel… I promise”
“I know…” she said crying “I know, honey… but what were you doing on the road when you was supposed to be at home?”
“I… I… please, Martha, believe me… I’m not a killer” he insisted avoiding her question.
“Lex!” a voice said from the other side of the corridor.
“Mum…” he whispered while Martha approached him.
“Oh, Lex… I’m so sorry… How is your father?”
“He’s bad… Doctors just say that we have to wait…”
“Oh, sweetheart” she embraced him and from his shoulder she could saw Lionel laying down on a bed rounded by a lot of machines at the other side of a crystal window “I’m sorry” she repeated, hugging him stronger… but any of them was crying.
“I know it hasn’t been Jonathan” Lex said suddenly “I know Mr. Kent’s not able to kill another man”
“Thanks” she muttered “…but Ethan doesn’t think the same, so I must look for a good lawyer now, and I’m afraid I’ll have to call my father… he’s going to enjoy this”
“Please, let me help you… I… I’ll pay you a lawyer, and whatever you need… Tell me how much is the bail and so you’ll be able to have dinner with your husband today”
“No… I can’t ask you to do this… I didn’t come for money…” she caressed his cheek “I just wanted to know how you were doing…”
“I’m fine, mum… but I want to help” he took out his checkbook, wrote a figure and gave it to her “Please, use it”
Being at home, having dinner together, the Kents had a visit that evening.
“Ethan?!” Martha exclaimed scared when she opened the door“What’s up now?”
“Can I talk to Jonathan?”
“Sure… come in, please”
At the living room, Ethan sat down and took out an envelope from his jacket. Then took out some photos from it and showed them to Jonathan first.
“Where have you found this?” he asked recognizing the pictures from Nell and himself that Lionel had shown him a few days ago.
“So you had already seen them” Ethan pointed.
“What is it?” Martha wondered taking the photographs from her husband. Her hands trembled, the pictures slide from her fingers and felt on the floor… then she made an effort to not cry and asked “Is this what it seems to be?”
“No… well… yes but, we haven’t met again” Jonathan tried to explain.
“Lionel had them in his office at the mansion… Tell me, Jonathan, had you seen them before? Had he shown them to you? Had he threaten you with them?”
“He said it was an advice… he just asked me to not do it again… I have not met her again, Martha, I promise” he took her hands and let some tears come out. She removed his hands.
“You’re promising too much things today, Jonathan” she said standing up and leaving the room.
“These pictures are enough proves for the judge to condemn you, Jonathan”
“I know… but I haven’t done it… I haven’t shot Lionel Luthor”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next