- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university...

4 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university... - Page 4 Empty Re: DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university...

Post  Saeshmea Sun May 10, 2009 10:19 pm

Because IrisMn always go a step ahead me, this part will answer her questions… .. . KISSES!!! I really love your comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just let me say something… they were in love… Martha deeply loved him and Lionel loved her at his way… but mind and heart not always choose the same ways… .. .

Destiny – 26

(still twelve years ago)

Lex was an angel on his bed, sleeping peacefully, not able to imagine that when he woke she wouldn’t be there.
“I’m sorry, honey…” she whispered on his ear “…I hope you’ll be able to forget me…” she kissed the kid’s forehead and left a note under his pillow, and then she left. Lionel was in the corridor.
“Don’t leave”
“Show me a bit of guilt and I’ll stay” she was looking deeply at his eyes, hoping to see a little sign of that feeling… something that could really show her that he was the man she’d felt in love… but he was unable… unable to show himself as weak, unable to lie her one more time… somehow he understood her feelings, her rage, her fear… somehow he wanted to let her go away from him and, maybe, come back again on her own.
“You’re going to break his little heart…”
“The only way you can ask me to stay without lie me is using your son…?” there were tears on her eyes “Just do something for me, Lionel… never betray him, please…” she took her suitcase and left the house.

She was driving for hours under the rain… crossing her father’s street several times, not able to come back home, to come back to her life under his shadow… and really wondering if he would open her the door, if he would understand her matters… suddenly she found herself at the city’s exit, in front a signposting that showed Smallville’s direction… then she remembered the Kents and thought that she hadn’t seen that kid for a few weeks and maybe that helped her to forget.
It was really early in the morning when she parked her car in front the yellow house and knocked the door. It was Clark who let her go in.
“Hi, sweetie… where’s your father?”
“He’s working…” said the child closing the door.
“What about your mother… and Lana?”
“They left…” said him.
“On shopping”
“No… forever”
Martha couldn’t believe the kid’s words, but when she went into the kitchen and saw that disaster, that many dishes untidy on the table; she thought that maybe the children was right…

When Jonathan Kent came back from the fields was surprised by a really tidy kitchen… and a delicious smell of tea and cookies. Before he could ask anything, Martha walked in.
“Oh… you came back…”
“Mrs. Luthor… hi”
“No, please… just Martha…” she opened the oven “I hope you don’t mind… I clean up a little and used your kitchen… I needed to be busy…”
“There’s no problem… but… what…?”
“I came on a visit… but Clark… he told me that…” she took out some cookies from the oven and left them on the table.
“Yeah… Nel’s gone… she left a couple weeks ago with Lana… she said that she needed some freedom… but I know that the problem was Clark… she couldn’t bear the special boy he is…”
“I’m sorry… I feel guilty about… I mean… I made you adopt him… I never ask if… I…”
“Stop it… all’s fine… this kid is really the best thing I’ve ever had on my life… things between Nel and me never were as deep as a true love would be…” the man sad down “Where’s Clark?”
“He’s on the living room, drawing or painting something… Would you like some tea?”
“Sure” he said taking a cookie from the trail.
“I wouldn’t do it… they’re hot, now…” just when she said that he yelled… he’d burned his fingers and she laughed “I told you”
“Sweet…” whispered him.
“What…? You haven’t taste them, yet…”
“No… you’re sweet… your smile… it’s the first time you smiles since I’ve came in…”
She blushed and turned round to take two cups from the cupboard.
“I’ve left my husband…” she said giving him his tea.
“What happened?”
“He lied me…”
“…with another woman!”
“No… he… he didn’t tell me something important from his past… and he tried to deny it when I found it out…”
“You’ll solution it… don’t worry…”
“No… that’s impossible… I’ve asked him the divorce… I… I love him… I really do, but… things have changed… I’m not sure to be able to trust on him again…”
“I understand… I’m sorry…”
“Don’t be… it’s fine… I’m fine… I’ll try to stay some days in the town hotel… I really need to stay away from the city for a while…”
“Why don’t you stay here?”
“Here?”
“Well… I have an empty room, and as you’ve seen I really need some help with the house and Clark, so… what do you think?”
“It sounds good… ok… let’s be housemates” they toast their cups of tea and giggled for their deal.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university... - Page 4 Empty Re: DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university...

Post  I can't even believe it Mon May 11, 2009 12:25 am

Martha deeply loved him and Lionel loved her at his way…
If she loved him so deeply as you said don't let her get over him too soon, right? Razz

And the poor little Martha got trapped in the Jonathan Kent's spider-web... so her brilliant carrier went to hell and she gained an housewife role... lol... I know I should say "Martha's finally found her happiness"...but you know I just can't, sorry. Wink

I want to know precisely what Martha wrote to Lex, you have to show that...

and so didn't Martha think (neither for a second) to denounce Lionel's crime? At last she had even evidences! And isn't she a good lawyer? Razz

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon May 11, 2009 1:47 am

IrisMn wrote:and so didn't Martha think (neither for a second) to denounce Lionel's crime? At last she had even evidences! And isn't she a good lawyer? Razz

I'll answer you this because I'm not sure when (if she does) will explain this... in her mind she wants to denounce his crime, but her heart don't want to do such a thing to him... that's why she ask him to do it himself but "threatened" him to do it herself if he tries to stop her...

And let me answer something else... the mionel story hasn't finished in this fic... .. .

KISSES Wink and hoping to reach the point where you'll like this fic again... .. .
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Mon May 11, 2009 11:56 am

Saeshmea wrote:and hoping to reach the point where you'll like this fic again... .. .
Well I can tell you something......I still like this fic Very Happy
It's nice to know how Martha ended up with the Kents...even though there just "housemates" as Martha said.
It's sad to hear that Nell and Lana left Jonathan, but.....all because of Clark!!! Shocked
Anyway, like I said....I still like this fic Very Happy
KISSES!! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon May 11, 2009 3:32 pm

Well, it's not really about your fanfic, I guess it's just because I dislike Jonathan because if you see in Mariage, I don't mind if Martha stays with Lex even if Lex killed Lionel! BUT if you talk about Jonathan... bom lolz

After all I have to admit Jonathan is quite nice in your fanfic... so who know? Maybe you'll find a way to let me fall for Monathan Wink

Except that, I know that probably Martha would have run away knowing Lionel killed his own parents, so there's nothing wrong... just my Mionel dreams are quite crashed here... No but if you say there's still hope...then I can't and I won't give up yet... I love you

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Fri May 29, 2009 1:06 am

Hi girls... don't kill me, I know I've been too late updating this fic... but here there is... a new short part... but a new one anyway Razz I'll post something else tomorrow KISSES!!!

Destiny - 27

TWELVE YEARS LATER, in the same house… .. .

“We didn’t need too much time to know we were in love…” told Jonathan kissing his wife’s cheek.
“Didn’t we?” asked Martha sarcastically “It took nearly two years until I listened a proposal from you…”
“That was because you didn’t want to find out our feelings…” said him playing her voice “You said you were too hurt to fall in love again… but you had already fallen in love with me…”
“Be careful with your words, man…” said her playfully.
“Ok… alright…” said Clark stopping his parents right when his father hand was in his mother’s trousers’ “So… the guy in the hospital, the one I save… was your son for nearly two years…”
“Right… he was like my son… and I still feeling him like that…”
“Why didn’t you try to see him again?”
“I did… a few weeks after I left the mansion… but Lionel had already taken him out from his boarding school in Metropolis and sent him to Europe… I thought I wouldn’t see him again… but I deeply hoped I would be able to find him someday… and it happened… today” she smiled while Jonathan embraced her comforting his wife.
“Why haven’t you stay with him, today? You helped that kid… now is a man, and I’m sure he’ll love to have you with him…”
“I know… but I’d called his father and I really didn’t want to meet him, yet…”

TWELVE YEARS AGO… .. . Under a pillow of kid’s bed… .. .

My dear Lex,
When you read this I’ll not be in the mansion anymore… it’s not because of you and I don’t want you ever think this… it’s just that things between your father and me didn’t success, but I want you to love him the most you can… he’ll need you now, because he doesn’t want me to leave, and it will be painful for him.
Instead I’ll not be there to listen to you, I want you to promise that you’ll forget me, that you’ll try to miss me the less time you can, because your father will find you a new mummy and you’ll need to love her as much as you’ve loved me… and don’t worry, I’ll miss you enough for the both of us.
I know it will be hard, but I can’t stay with your father anymore… you’ll understand when you’re older.
Always in your heart,
Mom,
XXXOOO

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Fri May 29, 2009 12:19 pm

This was great!!!

Too sad that Martha and Lionel split up, but this was still great Very Happy

Martha's letter was touching

Can't wait for an update!

KISSES! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sat May 30, 2009 9:32 pm

Destiny - 28

The next day, on the morning, Martha was crossing the corridor when saw a man leaving Lex’s room. She stopped and hided herself behind a column… it was him… Lionel.

Lionel Luthor went out his son’s room and crossed the corridor to leave the hospital, suddenly he noticed a look behind him, some red hair hiding behind a column… but when he walked back there was nobody and he thought he might have imagined that.

“Good morning” said Martha going into that room.
“Martha…!” Lex exclaimed weakly.
“That’s me…”
“I thought that seeing you had been a dream…”
“No, honey… it was real, and as I said I’m back…” she left her bag on a chair and walked towards him taking his hand between hers.
“How are you? Do you feel better?”
“I’m fine…” but there was pain on his face.
“You could have die, sweetheart… you shouldn’t drive as fast as you did…”
“I’m sorry, m-Martha…”
“It’s ok… you need to rest…” said her realizing he was going to say mom and not Martha.
“No… I would like to talk, to know about you…” said him moving a little to let her sit next to him.
“There’s not too much to say… What about your life?… tell me… where have you been all these years?”
“After you left my father decided I was too much for him, so he sent me farer from him… to Europe… There I could live without his will, so I had a wonderful time… but four months ago he decided it was time for me to learn how the Luthor Corp. is and began to work in it…”
“This is great… isn’t it?”
“No… he wants me to be the prince of his empire… but I don’t want to be his shadow anymore…”
“Oh dear… you can’t imagine how much I understand you…”
“What do you mean?”
“My father was the greater lawyer of Metropolis… and he still being… and his deeper dream was me to become his successor… but I never wanted that… and when I knew your father I thought he would be the one to take me away from my father’s shadow, as you said…” she giggled.
“Did he?”
“Yeah… Lionel took me away from my father’s shadow, and put me under his own one… I never realized that… he was as nice with me that I never notice he was able to control my decisions… I was too much deeply in love with him to notice that…”
“How…?” suddenly, asked him.
“What?”
“How could you, the nicest person I’ve ever met, fall in love with my father such a way?”
“I don’t know… that’s love… if anyone had opened my eyes I probably never been able to leave him…”
“Who did?”
“It doesn’t matter…”
“It does… I’ve grown, I’m a man now and I know my father’s not the hero I thought… he’s closer to be a devil, so I can imagine it was something really bad what you discovered about him…”
“It was… but I can’t tell you…”

TO BE CONTINUED…

Thank you for your comments... I hope to be a mionel scene on one of the next two parts... KISSES!! I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat May 30, 2009 10:55 pm

Really?! You updated this ff yesterday?! Where have I been? I don't remember it... that's worrying!!!

Anyway I liked these 2 parts... the first one made sense, it helped me to understand facts some more and I'm not that upset with Martha about leaving Lex anymore... The second one was also good... I liked that Lionel visited Lex at the hospital... it means he cares about his son... about what Martha said... I want to believe she wasn't in his shadow and made her decisions on her own, right? Wink

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sun May 31, 2009 8:36 am

This was really wonderful
I agree with Mony for commenting on this part of the fic Wink I loved it too, really sweet Smile
Update soon!
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:59 pm

Destiny - 29

Later Martha left a while to take something for lunch, and Lex closed his eyes to rest a while.
“You’ve been fast…” said him when he heard the door opening again.
“Did you have a visit, son?”
“Dad…! What are you doing here…? I thought you came to say goodbye…”
“I did… but I forget my jacket, and I hoped you wouldn’t take it when you leave the room…” told Lionel.
“Ok, dad… good bye and bon voyage…”
“Who’s your visit that you want me to leave as quickly, uh?” kidded his father wondering if his son had a secret girlfriend.
“It’s not your business… Aren’t you being late to take a plane?” asked Lex unkindly.
“I’m living with the Luthor’s jet, son… it will won’t leave without me…”
“Ok dad… bye bye!” Lionel understood and left.
A while later someone opened the door again.
“What have you missed this time?!” asked Lex rudely.
“Nothing… what’s the matter?”
“Oh, Martha…” sighted Lex... “I thought it was my father…”
“He’s been here…?”
“While you left… yeah… I was afraid you would come and found him here…”
“But he’s come on the morning…”
“Yeah… he’d missed his jacket…” told Lex.
“Do you mean that one?” Martha pointed a jacket on a chair.
“Damned… How the hell can he’d forgotten it twice…?!”
“I don’t know… but it’s better that I leave… then…” said her.
“No… please… he’s leaving for two days… I’m sure he won’t be back…”
“I’ll come tomorrow, honey… but I really don’t want to risk meeting him…”
“Why not?” asked a voice from the door’s frame.
“Lionel!”
“So this was your secret visit…”
“Take your jacket and leave, dad…”
“Don’t talk like that to your father, Lex!” advised Martha.
“You never change, dear… I loved your call… It’s a shame that we haven’t talk for twelve years and we’ve need your farmer’s son to save my one’s live to do it again…”
“I just wanted you to know Lex was at the hospital… and Clark’s my son too” told her stepping back while he approached to her.
“Lex was your son once too… and you abandoned him…”
“I didn’t! I abandoned you… I would have loved to take him with me…”
He’d grabbed her wrist and was now touching her hand softly.
“I’m married again, Lionel… with a man who’s never lied to me…” say her not able to get free from his hands.
“And… what about you? Have you always told him the truth?” asked him playfully, pulling her closer to him while he smelled the perfume on her neck… slowly… sensually.
“You know I hate lying…” answered her.
“Fine… let me give you something to lie him about…” he grasped her harder, making sure she would run away, and captured her lips in a deep kiss… firstly she fight, but then she seemed to kiss him back… when they moved apart she slapped him.
“You’re the same bastard I run away from, Lionel…” she took her bag from the chair “Bye, sweetie…” said placing a kiss on Lex’s cheek “I’ll come tomorrow again…”
“Why have you come back?” asked Lex when she’d left.
“I forget my jacket again…”
“You did it on purpose, didn’t you? You knew she was here…”
“I imagined it… yeah…” said laughing “…and she still feeling something for me… I felt it!”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:45 pm

The kiss was literally... mionelicius (no other word could describe it better bounce LOL ) DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university... - Page 4 AddEmoticons05917DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university... - Page 4 Heart
No wonder about how much I missed this... BUT she's married w/another man now... No so?
Nothing else is suppossed to happen between these 2... Sad

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:37 am

IrisMn wrote:mionelicius
lol! Gee, that's new lol! Can I ask, are you making your own dictionary?
Anyway, about this part.....I LOVED IT!!! I thought it was great how in the hospital Lex was trying to get Lionel out fast so that he and Martha wouldn't run into each other Razz But what he did at the end..... No Evil or Very Mad Update soon! KISSES!! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:25 pm

Miss O'Toole wrote:
IrisMn wrote:mionelicius
lol! Gee, that's new lol! Can I ask, are you making your own dictionary?
Sure! Rolling Eyes
Mionel + delicious = mionelicius Razz
Haven't I ever used this word?! Really?!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:24 am

IrisMn wrote:Haven't I ever used this word?! Really?!
I don't know.....have you? If you have then.....I've only seen it now? Shocked Razz Razz
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:40 am

Destiny - 30

TWO DAYS LATER

Martha knocked the door carefully opening it.
“Are you awake, honey?” asked her.
“I am, come in…” answered Lex going out the bathroom “Good morning…”
“Good morning… you woke up early…”
“Well… I really want to leave this hospital room…” said him closing the suitcase on the bed.
“Are you sure your father’s not coming?” asked her helping him.
“He’s not in the city…”
“Do you mean you’ll be alone in that enormous house after spend a week in the hospital?!” exclaimed Martha.
“I’ll be fine… we still having a lot of servants…”
“You’re crazy if you think I’ll drive you to that lonely house…”
“Ok… I’ll take a taxi…” joked Lex laughing.
“No!” yelled Martha “What I mean is that I’ll not leave you again… no… This time I can take you with me, and this is what I’ll do…”
“Are you going to kidnapped me?” continued kidding him.
“You’re making a lot of fun today, aren’t you?” her look was sweet even if her ton sound sever “You’re coming to my home…”
“Like your guest?” asked him trying to imagine how her new family would welcome him.
“No… like my son …” said her seriously and caressing his hand.
“Do I still being him?”
“You were the first kid to say me mom, Lex… I know I never give you born, I know I made wrong abandoning you… but you’ll always have a special place in my heart… and even if you hate me, I’ll still feeling like your mother…” some tears were sliding down her cheeks… she’d moved by her own words, feeling too much things inside
“I don’t hate you… I never did… neither when I read the note you left me…” he put a hand on her shoulder and she dried her tears.
“Did you pack everything?” asked trying to stop crying.
“I did, mom…” answered him playfully prolonging the vowels like a child. She smiled and giggled.
“Let’s go, so…”

TO BE CONTINUED…

I know… it’s not too long (actually is really very short) but I’m a little tired and I want to sleep, so I’ll continue it tomorrow… (I would love to promise it, but I’m not sure to be able to do it as soon… .. .) Anyway, I hope you liked this part and… that you’ll be patient until the next time… .. .

I’m so sorry for having abandoned my fics at this way… .. . what I can really promise is that I’ll organize my time to be able to update all of them at least once or twice a week… .. .

Lots of kisses again!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:33 am

That was really nice... I'm so curious now!!! I want to know how Clark will react and especially how Jonathan will react... hopefully he won't say his same old lines about Luthors... or not? I wonder if Lex will learn about Clark's secret...and I wonder what Lionel will do when he'll know his boy is not at the mansion but at the farm... Shocked
Anyway it's beyond beautiful to see Lex so happy... I was afraid he was going to be totally ruined by Martha's abandon, instead he is a good and funny boy...
Kisses to u too..and good luck w/work Wink I'd like to say no haste but I really hope you'll update soon Razz

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:35 am

I agree.....this part was wonderful Very Happy Yes, I'm wondering myself what Jonathan will think, and I never thought about that Lex would probably know Clark's secret Shocked You're working, like me!!! Cool Cool Cool And with me......I'm really sorry I've not been updating my fic too....actually....I feel like I've abanded it. I'll try and update on the weekend, I promise you all!!! KISSES! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:00 pm

Destiny - 31

“Did you ever know this man?” asked Clark to his father while they prepared the table for lunch “This Luthor that mom was married with…?”
“I did. The first time we met was after the meteor shower, when he came here to pick her and the kid; later I met him one more time when I went with your mother to sign the divorce papers… we hadn’t found out the feelings towards us then yet…”
“How was him?”
“Rich… He was a smart guy with an expensive car, a big mansion and a helicopter… he’d gone to university and was able to give her the live of a queen… I was just a farmer that has never been able to give anything for her…” he spent a while in silence, not looking at his son, lost on his on thoughts “I know her feelings were true then, and I know they still being… but I still wondering what made her leave a man like him and accept a mane like me…”
“She’s never told you…?” wondered Clark.
“No… she’s never told me too much about that relationship… I like to think it’s because it was too important for her and it still in the surface of her heart, so it hurts her to remember it…”
“What about the kid?”
“She was really in love with that child… she felt him like her own son and she still blaming herself for not been able to take him with her… by the way, you helped her a lot to stop thinking about that…”
“Did I?”
“Yeah… Firstly I thought you were somehow replacing the void he’d left on her… later I understood that she was making a place for you next to him… all these years Martha has had two children on her heart instead she’s never born one…”
“This is mom… she loves kids…”
“She really does. I swear she would have given her life for you the same day we found you on the road… I really don’t know if I’d ever been able to manage with you and the farm if she’s never come here…”
Clark walked to the window saying nothing else to his father and saw his mother’s car coming back with someone else inside.
“She’s back… but not alone…” told him. Jonathan walked next to him and looked through the window too. Martha parked the car and the copilot’s door opened to let Lex a red-haired man to go out. “Is him. The guy I saved…” said Clark.
“Yeah… it’s Lex… Luthor…”

TO BE CONTINUED…

I’m sorry… it’s short again… but I’d just a half an hour to write it and that’s all I was able to do… but… don’t worry… the first think I’m gonna do this evening is sit on my desk and continue the fic… I really want Lex and Clark to meet each other again… as “brothers”… .. . Very Happy
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:55 pm

"I like to think it’s because it was too important for her and it still in the surface of her heart, so it hurts her to remember it…”
Score:
Lionel = 1
Jonathan = 0
Response?
DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university... - Page 4 Yahoo

DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university... - Page 4 Clap

OMG! And I just can't believe HE said it and accept it and even LIKES it!
It's one of the thing someone proud and headstrong like him would hate the most, just to admit it in my opinion...
TO ME, it's just like saying: "My wife's real love will always be him and I'm just a replace in borrowed time." Laughing
Well, that's it... if you don't think someone can love more than just one person at one time, otherwise...
BUT I'd rather pick the first option about Lionel being the only one in her life... much better, much better...
'You only see what your eyes want to see'...yes, it's probably my case...

Except that... I'm happy Lex and Clark are gonna meet each other as brothers even if I'd like even as friends, soulmates, enemies or lovers or whatever... just them together and my attention is sure thing....I guess Razz

KISSSSSSSSSSES

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:44 am

Seeing though we're quoting on parts of the fic, I can't believe Jonathan said this

He was a smart guy with an expensive car, a big mansion and a helicopter… he’d gone to university and was able to give her the live of a queen… I was just a farmer that has never been able to give anything for her…”

This was a great part to the fic, and I can't wait to read more.

KIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSEEESSS
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:23 am

Destiny - 32

“Is anything wrong?” asked Martha closing the car’s door and gazing Lex, who was looking around him.
“It’s strange…” whispered him.
“What?”
“I have the feeling of already have been here… I…”
“That’s because you have… with me… the meteor shower day…” told Martha sweetly smiling.
“Yeah… I do… I do remember this place… a farmer helped us on the road… he… he took us here, so…?” Martha understood what was on his mind immediately.
“Yeah… it’s him who I get married with…” answered to the question on his eyes.
“How?!”
“Well… it’s long to tell…” said her taking out his luggage from the car “I still wondering why I really came here after argue with Lionel… but I felt myself saved in this farm once, while the stones felt from the sky; so I suppose I was, somehow, looking for that safeness… He offered me to stay after know I had nowhere to go…”
“Wasn’t he married?” asked when they’d reached the porch.
“He was… but his wife had abandoned him a few weeks ago… I know… ironic… but it’ true, so… he needed help with the kid and the house, and I needed somewhere to live…”
“It sounds as a good deal…”
“It did for me then…” she laughed opening the door “Honey, I’m home!” shouted looking for someone around the house.
“We’re in the dinning room, mom!” they listened from the hall.
“Come…” and she walked there while Lex followed her, shyly crossing thet corridor “Hi dears…” said her when they reached both father and son finishing to prepare the table for lunch “We’ll need cutlery for someone else… I took a guest with me…” she let them see the boy behind her “This is Lex…” she said “… my son”
“Nice to meet you” said Jonathan kindly shaking his hand.
“How do you do?” said Clark doing the same as his father.
“Alive thanks to you…” pointed Lex.
“Well… I never imagined I would know my step-brother like that…” joked Clark.

LATER

“Are you sure you don’t matter I’ve taken him here?” asked Martha sliding a nightdress down her shoulders while her husband looked for a towel in the cupboard.
“Honey… this house is ours… it’s as yours as mine… you can take here whoever you want… and more over if he’s the little child you’ve been thinking on the last twelve years…” told Jonathan kneeling on the bed to be able to kiss the part of her back that the soft fabric didn’t cover.
“He never thought I abandoned him, Jonathan… he’s forgiven me for what I did…” told her while her eyes shined of happiness “I really don’t want to lose him this time… he was my first son… instead I never gave him born… I feel him like that and… I’m not able to take him out from my thoughts…”
“Nobody will ask this to you…” said him caressing her waist right when someone knocked the door “Who’s there?”
“It’s me, dad…” said Clark’s voice “Is mom in there?”
“Com in, honey…” answered Martha “What’s up?” asked when he was in.
“Can I talk to you a while?”
“Sure…” right then Jonathan left a soft kiss on her lips and left them alone while he had a shower “What’s on your mind, dear? Is everything alright with Lex?”
“Oh, yeah… it is… he’s a nice guy, I’ve just left him at the guest’s room…”
“So… what’s the problem?” Martha took her son’s hands and droved him to the bed to make him sit down in front of her “Tell mummy what’s wrong…” said her playfully remembering what they did every time Clark had a nightmare when he was a child.
“How did you felt in love with dad?”
Martha’s eyes opened on surprise… Clark had never asked her that… actually, she’d never had to answer that question, instead she did know the answer…
“The day I had to sign the divorce papers I asked Jonathan to come with me…” began to tell, Martha “… because I didn’t feel enough strong to face Lionel yet”
“What happened?”
“He was able to met me alone with one of his tricks… I began to get nervous… he tried to make me change my mind, but I couldn’t… I gave him an ultimatum…”

TWELVE YEARS AGO

“I’ve already told you, Martha… I can’t go to prison, I’ve an empire to take care of…”
“In this case… good bye, Lionel…” said her walking to the door.
“What are you going to do, now, Martha?!” asked him angry “Your father’s not going to support you… and the both of us are the references you need to get a job in the city… are you going to stay with the farmer you’ve came with? Is he the one who’s going to keep you now?”
“If I have to be nobody to not be a killer’s wife, I don’t matter if I have to sleep under the dark of the night… about the farmer… his name’s Jonathan… and he’s a really good friend…” then she finally left.

“Martha… Where were you? I thought you’d left without me…” said Jonathan when they finally met on the hall.
“I didn’t… I was just saying good bye…” she was anger then, walking fast, trying to ignore the rage on her heart… but a few minutes later she was crying on the car while they went back to home. When Jonathan noticed her sobs suddenly took a different path and stopped the car near a big rock. “Where are we?” asked her, but there was no answer… Jonathan just went out the car and opened her door to helped her to climb down. Then they walked up the rock; the lake was under her feet, they could jump and reached it in a few seconds...
“It’s really nice…” said her drying her tears and sitting down on the ground as he did.
“When I was seventeen…” began to tell him suddenly “… it was the last year at high school… I was a player of the football team and it was a traditions that ‘us’ made a hazing to one of the first-years. We choose a twelve-year-old naive. We covered his eyes, and took him here… then we removed the fabric that didn’t let him see and asked him to jump down or we would push him… the guy began to cry as a kid… we laughed… but I knew what we were doing was wrong… he was as scared that peed on his trousers, so we left him here… on this rock… with her clothes wet and any way to come back to the town” he stopped a while and then continued “… the next day all the town knew what had happened… and nobody said us that we’d done wrong… they just laughed from him… a week later the kid had left the town and nobody never knew about him…”
“Why are you telling me this?” asked Martha.
“I did nothing for that kid… I didn’t helped him…”
“You were a kid too…”
“I did wrong… as you husband seems to have done once… is as bad his sin that you’re not able to forgive him?”
“uh…” she was going to interrupt, but he continued before she could.
“I’ve seen you cry… it’s obvious you still loving him…”
“No… what he’s done it’s not as easy to be forgiven…”

TWELVE YEARS LATER

“I don’t understand…” said Clark after listen the story.
“He shared with me the worst thing he’d ever done one afternoon while we came back from Metropolis, when we’d been housemates for just a few weeks… that shows me how honest and confident your father could be… something I never saw on Lionel…”
“But he was right… dad’s never been able to give you anything…”
“He’s given me the best things I have on my life… you, his love, a home… what else could I ask?”
“Have you ever regretted marrying him?”
“What kind of question is this?! No, of course I’ve not… never! Never in my life I will regret being Mrs. Kent… What’s on you, today?!”
“Nothing… just curiosity…” right then Clark listened the watter falling ending and left the room to leave his parents alone. Martha walked to the bathroom and opened the door founding Jonathan right there, listening…
“Didn’t you trust my feelings?” asked her smiling.
“I was just afraid all this had opened old injuries…” said him embracing her.
“If this had happened, you would still being my husband anyway…” answered her kissing his lips.
“I love you…”
“I love you too…”

TO BE CONTINUED…

I was mid-sleeping while I wrote this, so I’m not sure if it really says what I wanted (I’ll have to review it on another moment…) BTW I didn’t want to wait more to post a new part, and even less a long part… I really awe one like this to you… so I hope you like it and I promise I’ll try to take mionel back to the plot soon… KISSES!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:31 am

Just think if Lex end up becoming a Kent as manners... Lex Kent...it sounds horrible... silent
Meanwhile... I'd like to know something about Lion... what has he done in the last twelve years? Wink
Did he kill anyone else? *kidding*
Jonathan was nice after all, anyway... it's a good husband for her Surprised

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:18 pm

I loved this!! I love you
Yes, Lex Kent, that sounds weird.
Can't wait for the next update!
KISSES!
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:27 pm

Hi ladies!!!! You’re gonna LOVE this part… or that’s what I think… .. . Hoping you love it and to be able to update soon… KISSES!!!!

Destiny - 33

TWO WEEKS AFTER LEAVE THE HOSPITAL

“I really feel better, now, mum… there’s no need I’m staying any more…” said Lex closing his suitcase.
“But you know you can come back at any time, ok? Anything you need, please… tell me…” said Martha following him downstairs.
“I know… don’t worry… but this is not my house and I really don’t deserve all your attentions…” he put the luggage into the limousine that had come to pick him up and then turned round and faced the red-haired behind him “Whenever you want you can come to visit me in the mansion…”
“It will be a pleasure…” she held his chin and kissed his cheek.
She felt weird… for the last two weeks she’d been sharing the home with the only two kids in the world that would ever call her mom… and those had been the happiest days in her life…

That same afternoon Martha went to the town, thinking on an excuse to visit her son soon… Her son… she couldn’t imagine she could call that to Lex Luthor again… suddenly she crashed with someone and all the fruit she’d bought felt to the ground.
“I’m sorry…” apologized her quickly kneeling down to pick the pieces that still ok.
“You needn’t be sorry, it’s my fault… I did it on purpose…” said a man’s voice helping her to take the fruit into the bags again.
“What…?!” exclaimed her raising her look to face that familiar face “…Lionel…” sighted “What’s the matter?”
“I’m glad to see you too, dear…” said him ironically.
“I’m sorry I can’t say the same…” she stood up grabbing the bags as she could and taking them into the van.
“Can I invite you to a cup of tea?” asked him holding the car’s door to not let her go in.
“Will you let me reject it?” asked her already knowing the answer.
“No”
She sighted, but closed the car and followed him to his limousine. When she saw him opening the door she stopped.
“You said a cup of tea…” remembered to him.
“I know… but I didn’t say where…”
“I’m sorry, Lionel, but… I have better things to do than please you…”
“Come on… let me thank you for all what you’ve done for Lex these weeks…”
“Nobody has to thank me anything, Lionel… I did for him what I would have done for Clark…”
“Do you mean the farmer’s son?”
“I mean MY son… and I still feeling Lex like one, too…”
“Alright… I got it, I’m sorry… but please… don’t reject me…” he held her arm and softly pulled her inside… he wasn’t rude, and she neither resisted… He closed the door and they stayed in silent while the limousine drove them to the city.

The restaurant they went to was in the top of one of the highest buildings of Metropolis. She was able to see that crowd of buildings, cars and people under their feet as they walked to a more private zone. It was a sight Martha had already seen… a long time ago…
“I can’t believe you’ve taken me here…” said her while they sat down.
“What’s the matter?” asked him innocently.
“You know… this is our first date restaurant!”
“Oh really… you still remembering it… Trust me I didn’t…” said him not playing really well “Ok… I do… I remember we had a wonderful eve here, I remember you we took my helicopter then and we spent the night together… with Lex between us on my bed…”
“What are you trying to do, Lionel?”
“Nothing… I swear!”
“Don’t lie me… you can’t”
“Just trying to make you remember how happy we were and how happier I can make you feel…” said him gazing her sapphires as if that was the first time he met them.
“I’m sorry… but you lost your last chance with me…” she stood up and made her way to leave.
“Martha, wait, please!” exclaimed him stopping her by putting in front of her “I didn’t want to annoy you, stay and let’s talk… just talk… I promise…”
And that was what they did… she sat again and they spent the rest of the afternoon talking about what they’d been doing with their lives during that twelve years… at least about what could be told, of course…
When it began to get darker Lionel drove Martha back to the town and they stopped right where she’d left the van with the food she’d bought.
“It’s been nice to talk with you again, Martha… I hope we can repeat it again…” said him before she left and approaching to her.
“I’m afraid we shouldn’t, Lionel… I still not trusting on you anymore…” said her trying to keep her look on his eyes.
“I don’t care…” whispered right when his breath touched her cheek and his lips met hers one more time.
“Lionel” managed to say her mouth still kissing him “…this…is…not…”
“This is not right…” helped him “I know…” he stopped while his hands slide down her waist looking for her trouser’s zip “…but we both desire it…” His lips began to kiss her neck while his fingers found a way to the most private secret of her body. She moaned.
“Lionel, please!”
“You just have to ask me…” said him undoing his trousers while his tongue played under her ears “…and I’ll stop” He kissed her again before take his lips to her belly… that belly that once had been his… and while his fingers began to play in that place he’d loved as many times.
“Please...!” she moaned again “Lionel…!” Her body, her voice… all her was melting while her mind was ordering her to leave. She could take control on her hands and nervously began to touch the door behind her. When she finally opened it she nearly felt down… It was rainin outside and her hair got wet. She grabbed her trousers and moved back to advice Lionel she was leaving.
“I can’t do this” said her “… I love my husband” added when she already was out of the limousine.
“So are you gonna tell him about this, too?” asked him with a mischievously smile on his face. Then he closed the door but put the window down “I don’t give up as easily, dear… I still loving you, and you still desiring me!” shouted while the car drove away.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next