- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university...

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university... - Page 2 Empty Re: DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university...

Post  Miss O'Toole Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:42 am

Yes....this was lovely.

I loved what Martha wore to dinner with Lionel Very Happy

Can't wait to read what happens next!

Kisses I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university... - Page 2 Empty Re: DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university...

Post  Saeshmea Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:32 pm

Hi girls!! I know I'm being really slowly to update, this time... but this week's been a little crazy... fortunately I've finished ALL my work so I'll be able to write a lot of parts of both of my fics and... maybe... to begin a new one Cool
I hope you enjoy this part... KISSES and THANKS for ALL your COMMENTS!!!! I love you Razz

Destiny - 7

When Lionel woke up Lex was standing in front of him, already dressed, smiling.
“Good morning daddy!” exclaimed hugging his father.
“Good morning, son…” answered Lionel sitting on the bed with an asking expression on his face “Where’s…?” it wasn’t necessary to end the sentence, Lex answered just looking how his father gazed the place where Martha had been lying all the night.
“She’s in the bathroom… having a shower…” the kid didn’t stop smiling “She’s very nice!” pointed after a while of silence.
“I know…” said Lionel looking for his slippers.
“I like her…” continued Lex following his father around the room.
“That’s fine”
“I would really like her to be my mother…” then Lionel stopped his walk and turned round to face that little happy eyes.
“You already has a mother, son…” told him putting his hands on the boy’s shoulders.
“But she’s dead… and she can’t hug me like Martha does… I thought you like her too…”
“I do, Lex… she’s really nice… and I’ll do all I can to make her stay with us…” said before he placed a kiss on his son’s forehead “Why don’t you go downstairs and ask for the breakfast?” Lex run away the room as Lionel went into the bathroom.

“Who’s there?” asked Martha when she heard the door being closed.
“Good morning…”
“Lionel!” exclaimed Martha trying to cover her naked body with her hands when Lionel showed his head in the bath.
“What’s the matter? I was going to see you at night… what’s different now?” asked him as he stepped in and hold her wet waste as the water felt down their both bodies. She closed her eyes as he approached her to his chest, and their lips joined under the falling water while some parts of her body met each other’s for the first time.
“Where’s Lex?” asked Martha as Lionel kissed her neck pushing her against the wall.
“I sent him to have breakfast… he’ll be busy for a long while…” told him as his hands slide down to her tights and between them.
“Oh… Lionel!” yelled her.
“Did I hurt you?” asked stopping his fingers.
“You didn’t, but… Don’t you think we’re going… too fast?”
He answered kissing her deeply and letting his hands continue their game with and into her body.
“I’ve thought that we all could go somewhere together this weekend…” said Martha between her own moans and groans.
“It sounds good… what about a romantic sweet in…” said him licking the skin under her ear.
“I meant us and Lex…” pointed her pushing him a little away.
“Ok… it’s fine…” he pulled her again against the wall “He really likes you…” told grabbing her wrists as she yelled.
“I thought we could go to the zoo…”
“Wherever you asks me, milady…” he said just before enter into her and finally know the full of her perfect body.

Little Lex was finishing her breakfast when his father and Martha came in with their hairs wet.
“There are pancakes for breakfast!” exclaimed the kid as Martha sat next to him.
“I love pancakes…” said her “…with chocolate…” pointed smiling.
“Do you both have to work today?” asked the boy while his father sat down in front the lady.
“We have, son…” and seeing his son’s sad face he added “But we’ve been talking and do you know what?”
“WHAT?!” shouted Lex.
“The three of us will enjoy the weekend together” he smiled seeing the happiness on his son’s face.
“Where would you like to go, Lex?” asked Martha sweetly.
“I… mmm…” the kid spent a long while thinking “I want to go to the beach!!!”
“It’s decided, so… we’ll go to swim and sunbathe” he said “But now we’re late to the office, my dear…”
Martha stood up finishing her breakfast and took her bag.
“I should go home to take some clothes…” said her “I can go to work at this way…” she still wearing the dress of the last evening.
“Why not?” asked Lionel, who loved that dress a lot.
“’Cause everybody’s going to look at me… but not my eyes…”
“Don’t worry… I’m not going to let you leave my office, today…” they kissed and left.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:29 am

Yep, their relationship is really passionate! Razz
It's incredible how she had been able to be so close to both Lex and Lionel, they look like a family... Excluding the intimacy Lionel and Marha have shared, I'm sure Lionel already feel something truly strong for her and she does too, though they haven't told each other yet that they love each other (am I right?)... maybe it's a detail, but if I were Martha I would get crazy trying to hear that three words from him ("I love you", of course)...and I think somehow she does, at least that's the impression I had when she said: "...Don’t you think we’re going… too fast?" but well I can be completely wrong and I'm sorry if so!

KISSES!

BTW, it's a great news that you've more free time for your fanfics! bounce

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:51 am

Saeshmea wrote:fortunately I've finished ALL my work so I'll be able to write a lot of parts of both of my fics and... maybe... to begin a new one Cool
If you're going to do that, then.....that's great, and I can't wait to read it.

Anyway, back to this fic.....this part was great. Lionel, Martha and Lex together, like a family. I loved it when Lex said "I like her" and "I really want her to be my mother." and Lionel just stopped dead in his tracks. Mmmm.....is Lex hinting at something Razz

Oh, and I also loved that part with the shower, where Martha asked "Who's there?" and Lionel just said "Good morning." I could just picture Martha's face as she realised who it was, and quickly trying to cover up. Smile Laughing

KISSES! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:20 am

IrisMn wrote: they haven't told each other yet that they love each other (am I right?)... maybe it's a detail, but if I were Martha I would get crazy trying to hear that three words from him ("I love you", of course)...and I think somehow she does, at least that's the impression I had when she said: "...Don’t you think we’re going… too fast?" but well I can be completely wrong and I'm sorry if so!

As always... you aren't wrong... Razz They haven't told each other that they are in love 'cause I want it to be a little more natural... I mean... in the other fics Lionel always loves Martha since long before... but here the both of them have began to felt something nearly at the same time... so thinking on the meaning of this three words (I love you) I want them to find the right moment... .. . by the way they're now feeling a lot of things... they like each other, they felt loved by the other, they feel a lot of passion... .. . and they just have to understand what all this means... .. . I love you LOVE I love you . .. ... Razz

They'll say it soon Wink

KISSES and thanks for your lovely comments to both of you!!! They help my imagination to not stop working Very Happy
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:11 pm

Destiny - 8

"Martha!! But where the hell have you been, kid?!” said Mr. Clark when the red-haired crossed the corridor to her room.
“I’ve been at Mr. Luthor’s mansion, dad…”
“I was really worried…”
“I don’t think so, dad… you haven’t even cal me…”
“Well… I was worried…” he insisted “But tell me… how was it? Are you a kind of couple? Has he engaged you?”
“DAD!” exclaimed Martha upset “It doesn’t matter to you… and any way… it’s too early for that…”
“Ok, ok… I’m not going to put any pressure on you… but don’t forget that he’s one of the richest man’s not just of the city… also of the state… and soon, of the country… a lot of women will want to be his wife… and I want you to be her…”
“Dad…” she said kindly.
“Yeah…?” he smiled.
“I’m not going to marry any man just because you like his position in the richest man’s list!” and she closed her room’s door angrily.

On Friday night, after work, Lionel asked Martha to go out for dinner, again, but this time he took her at home after the eve.
“We’ll pick you up at eight o’clock…” said him before she left the limousine.
“Ok…”
“What’s on you, Martha? You seem worry, today…”
“It’s my father…”
“Isn’t he alright?”
“Oh, no… he’s fine… totally fine!” she said with sarcasm “The problem is that… he loves his… relation…”
“Which one?”
“You and me…”
“Oh… is this a problem?”
“It is for me… He just thinks on your money… and… I don’t want you to think that I’m like him… I don’t matter if you’re rich or not…”
“I see…” he caressed her neck and hair as she stared him with tears on his eyes “You needn’t worry about this, ok? I trust you… you’ve already showed me how honest you are… I want you to just think on the great weekend we’re going to spend in the beach, ok?”
“Ok…” she left a kiss on his lips and left, walking smiling to the mansion’s door.

The next morning, Martha was closing her suitcase when she heard a strong wind outside. She looked through the window and she saw a helicopter going down the garden ground. She run downstairs with the suitcase on her hand… she already knew who it was… Her father was already there trying to know what happened, when a red-haired kid went out the machine.
“I’m here, Lex!” exclaimed Martha going out as the kid try to find her voice.
“Good morning Martha!!” answered the boy running to her and embracing her waste.
“Whose that kid?” asked Mr. Clark.
“It’s Lionel’s, dad… we’re going to the beach… I’ll spent the full weekend out… Bye daddy” she said taking Lex’s hand and going up the helicopter.
“We’ll have a nice time, won’t us, Martha?”
“Sure we will, Lex…” said her helping the boy.
“Good morning, my dear…” said Lionel before give her a kiss when she was already sat next to him.
“Morning, Lionel” she said licking the taste of his lips on hers. Then Lex laughed and they went up.

“Look there, Martha!!” exclaimed the kid “It’s the sea!!!”
“Sure… it’s enormous!” she said admiring that beautiful blue ribbon under the end of the sky.

A few hours later they have already left their luggage in the hotel and had diner, and now they three were at the beach.
“Be careful with the waves, son…” said Lionel as Lex stepped into the water.
“I am, dad…” answered the boy. Then Lionel turned to Martha and noticed her eyes gazing at him.
“You’re a wonderful father…”
“Well… that’s since I met you… When Lex’s mother dead I felt that I wouldn’t be able to do this on my own… I think that Lex noticed it… and that’s why he’s as happy to have you on our lives…”
“Well… I love to be there…” she said as their looks went deeper on each other, and their lips became closer.
“I… love you” his words mixed with a kiss that both of them began.
“What have you said?” asked her cutting the kiss immediately.
“Nothing…”
“You said you love me…” she was smiling unconsciously.
“Did I say that?”
“You did…” she kissed him again “And I agree… I love you too…” they kissed again and when that kissed end Lex was in front of them.
“What’s the matter, Lex?” asked Lionel.
“Are you going to come to the water or you prefer to stay here kissing?”
“Isn’t it too cold?” asked Martha.
“No… it’s fine…”
“Let’s go, then!” exclaimed her taking Lionel’s hand and pulling him to the water.

TO BE CONTINUED…

I hope you both have enjoyed this part ‘cause I’m not sure if I really like it… .. . KISSES!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:21 pm

I was right Very Happy
I really liked the way he told her... he was quite unsure about her reaction... it was so cute! I guess it helped him when Martha told him she didn't care if he was rich or not...
BTW I was right wondering how mr. Clark was going to react knowing that his daughter spent the night with Lionel, though I knew he likes that Martha is with Lionel, I was afraid he didn't appreciate that fact... it just somehow showed he didn't care about Martha at all...
I can't wait to know what's going to happen next! Update soon plz!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:07 am

I really did enjoy this part Very Happy
Loved how Lionel told Martha that he loves her already.....and I really loved how Mr. Clark wants his daughter to be married to Lionel so quick Razz because this reminds me of my own experience....what's happening in my life now.....so at the moment it's very interesting to see what's happening in my life in writing Razz
Please update soon! Wink I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:11 pm

Hi girls!! I haven't enought time to update all my fics... so I writted which I missed more time... I hope you enjoy this part... it's a little boring... .. . KISSES!!!

Destiny – 9

A couple days after their weekend in the beach Lex was embracing Martha’s waist and not leaving her free.
“I’m not staying…” repeated the kid once and once again.
“How can you do this?” asked she gazing Lionel.
“Well… it uses to be easier…” told him.
They had taken him to his boarding school… his luggage was on the floor, the limousine was behind them, a lot of families were around them saying goodbye to their sons… but Lex didn’t want to stay.
“I want to stay at home!” he shouted.
“Alexander Luthor, you must stay!” ordered Lionel as a general.
“Don’t talk him like that…” said Martha kneeling in front the kid and holding his hands to stare his blue eyes “What’s the matter honey? Why don’t you want to stay and come back with your friends?” he hesitated to answer “Come on… don’t you want tell me… Are you shy, now?”
“I like you…” he whispered hiding his look and blushing his little cheeks “I don’t want you to leave as I’m here…”
“I’m not leaving anywhere… I’ll continue working with your father… and I promise you that on Easter holidays we’ll pick you up again…”
Lex gazed his father asking for the truth.
“Believe her, son… it seems that the boss is she, now…” he joked.
“Don’t listen to your father… we’ll be back on Easter, ok?” she fixed his jacket and stood up “It’s just a few weeks, alright… and I left you my phone number, so if you want to speak with me… you just need to call, fine?” he nodded, she smiled trying to hide her tears and let them go down when her run away with the rest of kids.
“I don’t understand why you like to have him away all the year…”
“I just want him to have the better education…” told Lionel as they went back to the limousine.
“But… don’t you miss him?”
“I’ll do this time…” he said thinking that during those last days he had enjoyed his son more that he had done during the last year… “Fortunately you are with me…” he smiled and they kissed.

Days passed and everybody in the office noticed that there was something between the boss and Mss. Clark, the red-haired that always was in Mr. Luthor’s office. To stop the gossips, Lionel decided to tell everybody about their relationship… after that they couldn’t reject Mr. Clark’s offer for a dinner.

“So… tell me, Lionel… when are you going to ask my daughter to marry you?”
“Dad!!” exclaimed Martha leaving her spoon on the table with a big noise.
“It’s fine, Martha…” said Lionel “I’m just waiting things to be fix… I mean… I have a son, and she’s younger than me… I’m not meaning that this is something bad, but… I wouldn’t like to give her obligations that she doesn’t need, yet” she smiled and hold his hand under the table.
“Nice words…” said her father “Now, tell me the truth”
“That was enough, dad!” she was getting upset.
“We’re friends since before you both met… I just need him to say me if you are a good woman or not… because if you aren’t we can try to correct it…”
“She’s perfect, Mr. Clark…” that really touched her and she couldn’t resist to kiss his lips in front of his father.
“Well… I can see it’s serious… so I just hope you both to engage soon…”
Martha rolled her eyes, not trying to say anything this time because she knew it was useless… he would destroy any nice comment coming from Lionel… so she just end her dinner and after say goodbye to her father, she went to Lionel’s to spent another night.

“You’ve spent three nights running at my home…” began Lionel “I’ve been… thinking and…”
“I can leave if you wish” she said moving under the sheets to face him.
“No… that’s not what I meant… I’ve been thinking that you could move here…”
“Move? You mean… like take my thins here… my clothes, my shoes… my books…”
“Everything you wish…” he said “Wouldn’t you like it?”
She moved again on the bed… thinking…
“Martha? Maybe I said it too early?”
“No… I would love it!!” she turned again and put her body on his kissing his neck and his mouth deeply.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:26 pm

How can you tell it's boring?!?!?!
The dinner with Mr. Clark was so hilarious... Well, I hated every comment made by Mr. Clark...but Martha's reactions were really funny! And Lionel... Lionel was really lovely!

Shocked Now everyone knows about them! yay and more, Lionel asked her to live with him, he can't stay away from her! Razz

I loved how Martha talked to little Lex at the beginning, it was really sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

WOW, AMAZING PART! Post more soon if u can!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:36 am

Ditto....this......
“So… tell me, Lionel… when are you going to ask my daughter to marry you?”
“Dad!!” exclaimed Martha leaving her spoon on the table with a big noise.
.....was sooo hilarious. I could just imagine Martha's look on her face when all of that was going on Razz

Oh oh, they're moving in already

Please post more, if you're able I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:40 pm

Paternity – 10

Easter came soon. Lionel’s driver took Lex’s luggage to the limousine as Lionel went to find his son at the hall.
Lex’s was coming downstairs as his eyes looked for that red hairs that he had been hopping to find since days ago…
“Where’s she?” asked as his father held his hand and walked him to the car “Where’s Martha?” insisted to know when he neither found her into the limo.
“She’s not here…” where the only words that Lionel told to his son.
“You’ve done it… haven’t you? You’ve let her gone…” the kid continued upset all the travel to the mansion. When the car stopped he run away into the house and up to his room. There he began to cry. Someone opened the door behind him. “Go away!” he shouted to his father, but it wasn’t him.
“I thought you would be happier to find me here…” it was her voice…
“Martha…” sobbed the boy turning round to face her “What are you doing here? I thought you had left… I…” he run to her and hold her waist and she embrace him.
“I live here…” she smiled as the kid rolled up his eyes.
“Really?!” Martha nodded to answer him and both laughed as Lionel went into the room.
“Oh… you’re here… we’re waiting you both for the welcome party…”
“You’ve made me a party?!” exclaimed the boy.
“Yeah… well… don’t hope a big party… but we put some music and Martha made you a cake…”
“That’s great!!” Lex run downstairs as Lionel and Martha followed him.

TO BE CONTINUED…

I know it’s really short… but I want to update the other fics today… and honestly… that’s all I’ve thought for this fic… so I’ll have to fix some ideas before the next update… .. .
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:51 pm

“You’ve done it… haven’t you? You’ve let her gone…” the kid continued upset all the travel to the mansion.

I just can picture little Lex really upset with his father for letting her go!

Instead Martha was at the mansion waiting the boys!

I must admit I got scared for a moment... I thought they really did argued...but then I sighed of relief!

MANY KISSES!

Update soon if you can!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:49 am

I loved it!!
The way that Martha opened the door with Lex running into the house, and she just said "I thought you would be happier to find me here." Very Happy Razz

Can't wait to see what happens next, hope you can update soon I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:21 pm

Destiny - 11

“Lex, I’m really happy to have you at home…” said Lionel after they ate that delicious cake that Martha made for him “but I have to admit something… I wouldn’t gone there if someone wouldn’t show me that I can still being a good father without Lillian…” he kneeled down next to his son to face him and took his hand “…we both know that this person is Martha… the ginger angel that one they appeared on our lives…”
“I didn’t appear… you insist until I came in…” she joked sitting in front of him, as Lionel took her hand too.
“…Martha… you’re the joy of my eyes… my son admires you and I really love you… Martha… wouldn’t you like to be my wife?”
Lex did a big smile as his little eyes gazed his father first and Martha then waiting for her answer.
Lionel left his son’s hand to took a little ring with a shiny diamond from his pocket and continued staring that blue sapphires.
Martha was shocked… she loved Lionel, she was living with him and truly she couldn’t imagine her life without him and Lex right then… but marry him… she had never thought about that… his eyes begged a yes, and Lex’s lips begged it too in sweet whispers that she could listen. She smiled… to both of them…
“I would… I would really like to be your wife, Lionel…” she said as he placed the ring on her finger and they kissed and hugged.
“Great! Great!” shouted Lex jumping of happiness “I have a mom!!!” Martha laughed taking the boy from his waist and kissing his cheek “I have a mom!!!” he repeated.

TO BE CONTINUED…

I know this is going really slowly… but I’m sure that you’ve loved this part… Razz Kisses!! I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:11 am

They're going to marry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I just had the impression Martha's unsure... lol well, I'd understand her... wedding is a big matter and she's young, it's a big step... but she loves Lionel, so she won't regret it!

Update soon!

KISSES

ps: Mr Clark is gonna be the happier man in the world... Mad Razz

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:38 pm

IrisMn wrote:ps: Mr Clark is gonna be the happier man in the world... Mad Razz

You took the words right out of my mouth Razz

Oh my god.....they're going to marry!!!!!!

Razz Razz Lex's reaction "I'm going to have a mum!!!" Razz

Hope you update soon!

KISSES! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:32 pm

I didn't know how to continue the fic, so I made a big jump on the story... .. . I hope you enjoy this part... KISSES!!!

Destiny – 12

“You know that you’re making me the happiest man on the world, don’t you?” asked Mr. Clark as Martha took his arm before go into the church.
“Dad… I still able to step back… so, if I were you I would shut up” she said as the doors were opened and the music began to sound.
Lionel smiled. She looked radiant… there were flowers everywhere… Martha had organized everything… and she did it better than a professional. Lex was behind her with the rings. He looked nice too, he was already eight, and he was growing into a man.

“Martha Clark, do you accept this man as your husband?” said the priest at the end of a large talk.
“I do” she couldn’t stop smiling… that day seemed a fairytale happy end.
“Lionel Luthor, do you accept this woman as your wife?”
“I do” he answered taking the ring and placing it on her finger. Then she did the same and they kissed.

A few months after their honeymoon on Paris, Lionel and Martha went to take Lex out of the school just for a weekend.
“You said I had to wait until Christmas holidays to go home…” said Lex as they sat on the living room’s couch together.
“Didn’t you want to come?” asked Lionel smiling to his son.
“Sure, I do!! But it’s weird…”
“The matter of this is that your father and I have to tell something to you…” said Martha kindly.
“What is it?”
Martha took the kid’s hand and placed it on her belly.
“You’re going to have a sister…”
“…or a brother” pointed Lionel.
“You’re pregnant!!” his eyes opened wildly.
“We are” she laughed.
“That’s great!! I’ve always wanted a baby to play with… wait…” suddenly the happiness on his face disappeared.
“What?”
“This is going to be your baby…”
“Yeah…”
“So… you’ll love him more than me…”
“Oh… no honey… never! That’s why I told your father that you had to know it now and not on Christmas… you’re going to be brothers… and I’ll love both of you at the same way… would you like to come with me to the doctor the next week… you’ll be the first to see the baby…”
“That would be wonderful!!” he exclaimed.
“Wait… you’ve the visit on Friday… he’s class then…” pointed Lionel.
“Oh come on, honey… he can miss a few classes for this… it won’t matter… will it?”
“I suppose so…” he said.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:15 pm

THEY'RE MARRIED AND PREGNANT!
You made a big jump but I'm happy there's a baby on the way Wink
I hope little Lex won't be jealous anymore because I'm sure Martha will love both of them ^^
Updateeeeeeeeeee soooon Smile KISSES!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:04 pm

WOW....MARRIED & PREGNANT ALREADY!!
Woah....big jump on the fic, well done.....fantastic, i like it Very Happy
Can't wait to see what happens next.
Update soon....please I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:45 pm

Hi girls!!!! I'm really sorry for being as late on my updates... but I've been really missing ideas for all my fics... .. . that's all what I've wrote for the moment... but I'll post another part later... .. . about my other fics, well... they'll have to wait a little longer because I'm not sure how to continue them... .. . KISSES!!! Very Happy

Destiny - 13

“Martha Luthor” said the nurse standing in front of the door.
“I am” said her standing up and holding Lex’s hand, as Lionel had his on her waist.

“This is your first visit, isn’t it?” asked the doctor.
“Well… after they said me that I was pregnant… it is…” she smiled caressing her unnoticeable belly.
“Fine… lay here and we’ll see what this baby let us to know…” the doctor stood up and caressed Lex’s shiny red hair “Is it your son, too?”
“I haven’t born him, but he’s the baby’s older brother, aren’t you, Lex?”
“I am!” exclaimed Lex standing up on a jump and following the doctor to see what he was doing.
“Fine” smiled the doctor “Come here, so… I’ll show you your new alive toy… do you already know that you’ll have to look after him very well?”
“I’ll do!” answered Lex looking at that black and white screen “Is the baby in there?”
“He is…”
“Or she” corrected Martha.
“Right…” after that the doctor spent a long while in silence, looking around Martha’s belly and typing something on the computer.
“Is everything right, doc?” asked Lionel holding Martha’s hand.
“It…” he turned round, but found the boy’s face in front of him and couldn’t speak “Jane?” asked to his nurse “Can you take this little man to the play room? I’m sure he’ll love the sweets we have there”
“What’s wrong?” asked Martha impatiently when Lex had left with the nurse.
“The fetus isn’t well grabbed to the womb…”
“What does it mean?” asked Lionel.
“It means that I can lose it…” said Martha making an effort to not cry in front of them.
“Right…”
“But we can do something to correct this, can’t we?”
“I’ll have to do more tests, but… I would say it’s the womb which rejects it…”
“Do you mean that my own body doesn’t want to get born?!”
“It’s not this… but if I’m right with what I’ve said, your uterus is not prepared to feed a baby… it could be just because it’s your first pregnancy… I’ve seen it several times… or it could be something worst…”

Martha spent crying the full weekend in the bedroom. Lionel spent it calling the best specialists of the country to make them come to Metropolis to examine his wife.
Meanwhile Lex tried to understand what was going on with his parents, so on Sunday evening, after had dinner alone, he went upstairs to meet Martha.
“Come in” she said drying her tears, and when the boy had entered into the room she asked him to sit next to her on the bed.
“Why are you crying?” asked him innocently.
“You have to know something, sweetie… it’s possible that the baby doesn’t born…”
“Why? Will he stay in your belly?”
“He won’t” Martha laughed shyly “But he’ll maybe leave to the heaven before we can know him…”
The little hands of Lex dried her tears sweetly, and then hold her cheeks as he gazed her sad eyes with a smile on his lips.
“You needn’t worry… my mom is in heaven too… I’ll ask her to look after the baby… she was as nice as you are, the baby will be fine with her, I promise…”
Martha smiled with shiny eyes and kissed the kid forehead before embrace him.
When Lionel came up found them both sleeping over the sheets, so he covered them happy to see Martha finally resting.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:57 pm

Oh no...THE BABY!!
I cried with Martha Sad
That was so sweet between Lex and Martha with Lex saying that he'll ask his mother to take care of the baby.
Can't wait for an update.
KISSES I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:04 pm

Destiny - 14

After take Lex again to his college, Martha and Lionel went to visit a specialist in the city. The next days were a test after another test, the only they had said them until the moment was that there could be a possibility, but that they had to be very carefully. Lionel didn’t let Martha to leave the room, just at lunch time and to go to Metropolis, and he spent all the time he had between his meetings with her.

“What’s up?” asked Martha seeing Lionel’s worry face from the mirror as he sad on the bed.
“Tomorrow we have to go to Metropolis”
“I know…” she said standing up and kneeling on bed behind him, embracing his neck to kiss his cheek “but all will be fine”
“It’s not good for you to have wrong expectations, dear” said him gazing his own image on the mirror “…if the doctors say that…”
“It doesn’t matter what doctors will say tomorrow… Right now I need to believe that things will be right for the baby to not get crazy…” he turned round and stared her shiny eyes noticing the hope on them…

Martha was smiling on the chair, caressing her five-week-belly, praying in silence nothing to go wrong. Lionel was holding her hand, without say a word, gazing her to make sure she wasn’t getting nervous, when the doctors came in; three men who sat down in a sofa with some papers on their hands.

TO BE CONTINUED…

I’m sorry it’s as short but I’ll continue it in a while… I’m just going to have dinner and I wanted to be sure to have post something before leave… .. .
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:44 pm

That's really sad... I hope things will get better for the baby and so them all... Crying or Very sad
I really want to know what doctors will tell them...
these parts make me feel so sad and sorry for them...
update soon if you can please

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:56 pm

Destiny - 15

It was his… ninth, maybe tenth glass of brandy… Lionel had really lost the count as Mozart was sounding (Requiem: Comfutatis maledictis). He felt rage and guilty… he blamed himself for what had happened. Suddenly the song changed (Aria della Regina de la notte) and the remembers of the morning came to his mind… .. .

“I’m sterile…” said Martha on a soft whisper.
“Right” answered one of the doctors.
“…but I’ve get pregnant…”
“Well… this is usual on the kind of problem you have… your ovules are fine, but your womb isn’t able to endure a pregnancy…”
“…but I’m pregnant…” repeated her.
“You are… but the most probable is that you lose it on the next days…”
“Oh!” Martha yelled before brake down and cry desperately as Lionel quickly embrace her.
“What if this doesn’t happen?” asked him.
“If she loses the baby later it could be dangerous for herself… that’s why we propose to stop the pregnancy the soon as possible”
“What?!” exclaimed she raising her head “I’ll not let you to touch my baby!” she yelled standing up bravely.
“Mrs. Luthor… you must understand that…” the doctor stopped talking “You’re already bleeding…” he said showing the blood on the chair she had been sitting.
“Take a gurney, quickly!” shouted one of the three doctors leaving the room.
“Lionel…” her eyes couldn’t stop looking that blood, her blood… she hadn’t noticed anything, her baby was dying and she hadn’t noticed anything… she was feeling sick… the room began to turn in front of her eyes, she couldn’t see Lionel anywhere… “Lionel…” she repeated on a whisper.
“All will be fine, my love…” said him looking for her hand on the air to hold it and making a hard effort to not cry “…all will be fine…” whispered him on a whisper. But then she fainted. There was more blood on the floor, on her legs, on her dress… and a tear from his eyes mixed with it.

The song still sounding when Lionel came back from his remembers. He looked at the glass on his hand… it was empty, and as well was the bottle… upset, full of anger, he throw it against the piano and began to cry.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Sorry... I wanted to add the links of the songs from youtube... .. . but I had problems with that... ...
i have to say that I'm inspired with the plot right now... so I'll post another part later... I hope you're enjoying it Wink KISSES!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next